Petition for Barb. Animal Change

Comments

• _Asterisk_ - Heavens Tear
    _Asterisk_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    great idea..... im walking around and i see a panda change into a white tiger. Im like... wtf?
  • Rakthor - Lost City
    Rakthor - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Id love to see new fur colour like pink wolfs or blue tigers!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    YES new custumizattions GMS pls and guess wt lots of gold in makeover scrols for you..
  • EmptyWords - Heavens Tear
    EmptyWords - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    My dream:

TRUE FORM

Shape shift into a PROUD MIGHTY WOLF. Maximum HP increases
    by xx%, movement speed increases by xx%
    but attacks inflict xx% less weapon damage

b:victory

Also customization won't be a bad idea...i can change only eyes of my barb.. b:sad

b:bye Good Work GMs
  • TheFire - Lost City
    TheFire - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    plz plz plz gms read this post! this would add sooooooo much more to the game.and would aslo get more people involvedb:victory
  • TheFire - Lost City
    TheFire - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    the post about all this is in the fourms page "what kind of barb are you" if yall whant to check it out.b:laugh
  • SoultheWolf - Lost City
    SoultheWolf - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Do it for venos too!!!! I wanna turn into a cute little wolf instead of a fox! b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nalamwen - Sanctuary
    Nalamwen - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yes please. Gray wolf should not turn into a white tiger. :p Making my wolf black would also be sweet.
  • Jibreel - Harshlands
    Jibreel - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    love the panda look ( what not to? :D )
    but i would like to have some more options. the humans, elves, all of them can customize so much while we can just change the muscle look and the eye color.

i know! a cheetah as female barb!!!! :D
  • Captn - Heavens Tear
    Captn - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ok all these venos in here need to shut up u can be customized enough this thread is for barbs and i do agree barbs need to be more customized new color and face customization and your true form being a wolf for a wolf etc. but people dont get ahead of yourself with tail customizations and stuff penguins monkey men? come on people seriously asking for way to much start low it will be hard but its a worthy cause hopefully they can do this for barbs id rather not transform into a white tiger as a wolf and you people whining about mythology come on like it really matters all they want is are money might aswell make us happy that is all good luck lvlin everyone b:victory
  • Zaraxia - Dreamweaver
    Zaraxia - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I voted yes, I'd love to be able to turn into a wolf instead of a tiger. I'd also love to see some actual customization....It can't be THAT hard to give us the option to change our fur color :L
  • Iseria - Harshlands
    Iseria - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    it would be nice if not impossible. you cant program a barb to change into something different based on the texture you choose. a differentiation would have to be made between barbs (add them as 4 different classes) in order to manage that. and that would be impossible due to the stage the game is in, because people that picked from the original class will still transform into a tiger.
    so for a future game, it would be nice.
  • Jibreel - Harshlands
    Jibreel - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Panda - smth that looks like Bad Panda mount but not like a mount. more undead like xD
    Tiger - duh.. fire legged tiger :P
    Lion - duh..
    Wolf - Werewolf :D

we shud look have true forms that are the same as our normal look as well as undead look :D
  • jsquared
    jsquared Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i am a panda b:angryb:shockeb:victoryb:chuckle
  • IEatHumans - Heavens Tear
    IEatHumans - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I was checking out the "'Newsuggestion Compilation thread'" in the suggestion box, and one part of hugeb:shocked list was that barbs/venos change into what they are. So at least someone knows what we want ... hopefully it gets sent to the designers. Hopefully they don't go down the list of suggestions from top to bottom, otherwise we wont get this for a while. b:cry
  • Darklklaw - Sanctuary
    Darklklaw - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i agree about the barbs being able to become the animal they choose, i also had a thought of barbs being allowed to have the same range of pets as the venos
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:surrender Talk about a Necro from 2008 b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • YouStoleMyPi - Dreamweaver
    YouStoleMyPi - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yes it will be cool to be able to transform into a wolf as a wolf barb.
    But still... a barb is a barb, put him a hat or what ever you want...its still a barb...I am sure half of people who voted yes are fashion freakb:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because being random isn't enough.b:thanks

Life is just a way to have fun before dying, so stop killing my fun.
  • GENERALDREAD - Harshlands
    GENERALDREAD - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ixthus wrote: »
    I always thought that it also seemed odd that Barbs also had no skill to accomodate claws. I wanted to be a Tiger and and rip my prey to pieces with my claws in a bloodlust... hey I know it may sound stupid, but to me it seems that a tiger or lion for that matter should have some kind of claw skill.
    Just a thought.

makes perfect sence i was kinda expecting a skill that looked like 3 claws ripping u.........i mean the skills are good but the person who designed the barb skills failed to think tiger lol sundar looks lameb:cry but i mean the game would look soo much cooler with my wolf all white or a shade i prefer honestly this would majorly boost the interest in the game get to work GMs b:bye
  • GENERALDREAD - Harshlands
    GENERALDREAD - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yes it will be cool to be able to transform into a wolf as a wolf barb.
    But still... a barb is a barb, put him a hat or what ever you want...its still a barb...I am sure half of people who voted yes are fashion freakb:infuriated

nonesence lol were thinking of some interesting improvements and your talking about fashion freaks lol i want a pitch black or white wolf foaming at the mouth dammitb:angry lol and your point about "a barb is a barb" made no sence at all b:bye
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    the poll is about animal transformation.

barbs are the least customizable character in this entire game. We choose from:

Lion
    Wolf
    Tiger
    Panda

and we all strangely enough, turn into a white tiger. While I acknowledge the resemblance of the white tiger figure in asian mythology, seriously.....its kindof sad that the 'tanks' of the game is least paid attention to as far as detail is concerned.

If Im a panda, I wanna turn into a panda. If Im a lion, I wanna stay as a lion. And btw, who the hell thought of a green lion? Really?

I'd also like to see, jaguars.....cheetahs, panthers.....just go down the list of four legged furryies of this world and pick a few.

Im really surprised that this hasnt been an issue with previous PW versions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    *looks at date of first post*

DAAAAYYYMMMNNN...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Iseria - Harshlands
    Iseria - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    *looks at date of first post*

DAAAAYYYMMMNNN...

actually, there has been no Necro at all. the mods just kept merging the original thread with any other thread that poped up with the same subject till it transformed into the whole ball of...fur! that its today.
  • Bloodtcha - Heavens Tear
    Bloodtcha - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I definetly agree with this. Actually it's weird that a panda changes into a

white tiger. Different colours or different animals would be really nice.

If a GM reads this please i beg you to make this possible. Would make the

game much funner than it already is b:thanks
  • AndreiHunter - Dreamweaver
    AndreiHunter - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The ideea its awsome!so gm's do it plz haha,and btw why ppl r voting against it?b:chuckleu dnt want cool looking barbs because u rnt/going to be 1?haha xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • RageMachine - Dreamweaver
    RageMachine - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yea i agree barbs could use more customization also if this goes through i think all barbs should get a free makeover scroll
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AhBobSaget - Lost City
    AhBobSaget - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I hereby sign this petition with ink from my man ****.
  • _xXRoXaSXx_ - Heavens Tear
    _xXRoXaSXx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    okay yeah i do understand that a whole bunch of you want this Untamed animal transformation thing to happen, but why? i mean yeah it would be cool and yeah i do think it is weird that every animal turns into a tiger and a fox but thats just it. you want a long mainteneance just so that your panda turns into a panda in true form. so im sorry to say, but i decide against it because there are a lot of weird stuff that goes on in pwi like fish having wings (o.O), just a boss and no mobs in fb 19 TB , some dude named Super Trout (yeah....) and a purple dragon thats so attracted to a giant rock . so if you guys want the barb issue changed, why not something else thats not just for the Untamed category.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Roxas if u were a barb ull understand it, if its balance we want in game for all calsses why cant we get same custumizations has the others??b:angryb:angry
  • _xXRoXaSXx_ - Heavens Tear
    _xXRoXaSXx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    like i said in my post, i do understand why you guys want the customizations for the barb and veno True form thing to come thru and i yeah, i do think the untamed customizations are undermined but there are a lot of people who don't mind this issue and just live with it. it would be nice for this customization thing to go thru but its not necessary
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]