Money making : How to do it.

Options

Comments

• Linjawsyam - Sanctuary
    Linjawsyam - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Yup, great guide but I stick to fbs etc. now though you dont get the money I get like 22k exp so it's worth giving up that little repair rate of a little cost of money for me.I only do fbs with tabber gets all drops, unless of course they don't want it ^^ ill be happy to keep your mold/3* :P
  • Nnoit - Dreamweaver
    Nnoit - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Very useful. O:
    Thanks for the totally awesome guide ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nnoit / 7x Veno/ Dreamweaver :D
  • Flashburst - Dreamweaver
    Flashburst - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Also a good way to gain money at earlier levels, is too stack as many items from the bankers quest; they sell for 1200 to other players and 800 to stores, multiply that by 25 and you got alittle bit of money.
  • JokerK - Harshlands
    JokerK - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    this is really good thx for all that and now i realize that teleing really throws out the gold. thx again
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I love you OP......
    Please move to Lost City and pm me.
    For the ones who don't know(like me)..How many potions per grinding sesh?
    b:surrender
    I usually get 15 HP and 20 MP potions.....and the foxwing drops= potions cost b:surrender
  • Rabid_dogg - Heavens Tear
    Rabid_dogg - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Another way of saving money on teleports if you are level 40+ i think

is go in through the arena teleporter at any major city ,leave the arena through the death match arena manager.he will send you to the cube of fate, run a bit towards the exit watcher and you will instantly reach north archosaur.

Saves 3k all the time for me, just dont go afk at the entrance of the cube of fate or some ******* will kill you
    Know your role &
    Shut your Mouth &
    Smell what The Dogg is cooking.
    b:cool[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anfallas - Harshlands
    Anfallas - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I was lucky enough to have someone on here helping me, the same way you have helped others with your guide. She said "Don't bother with teleports, you're a winged female elf, so your fly time doesn't run out out and teleporting is expensive. Just fly where you need to go." Best advice I've gotten. You were also right about helping people, I give away extra supplies I don't need from certain quests, and most players will give you something in return, even though when don't ask or expect them too. :) So I am actually more wealthy than I usually let on because other players my level can get a little upset when they find out how much I have, they seem to think I spent RL money on the game.
    Anyway, awesome guide and thanks so much for sharing it with everyone. :)
  • Anfallas - Harshlands
    Anfallas - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Oh yes, I also have a question,
    Is the quest for celestones worth it? I have built up a really large amount of celestone fragments and human/heaven celestones and got the quest to turn them into the big stones (forgot the proper title) but I'm not sure if it is really worth it, does anyone on here know? I have enough stuff to get about 3 of the big celestones.
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    yes keep getting celestones is worth it in my opinion on the later levels you will find yourself refining and not paying for the mirages is always usefull
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • buze
    buze Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    hey guy how can i have silver?
    10x
  • dragonsoldier12
    dragonsoldier12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Very nice, thanks but i earn money this way : gather lots of crafting material and sell it to an NPC or players and thanks to that i have on my level 5 character 15000 coins :P :))
  • Austin_Power - Heavens Tear
    Austin_Power - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Thanks for the guide, I started grabbing about 45% more item and cash drops and I must admit, I have REALLY improved my monetary gains. One thing I did notice, however, item drops (Like 2-star weapons) are INREDIBLY rare in my case. The number of useful stats I've seen on item drops are very low. In fact, I could count the number of good stat drops on one hand, and I grind... a LOT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tilt your head to the left. Shat bricks.
  • turdmaster
    turdmaster Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    thanx for the help brah
  • cumfurt
    cumfurt Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Im an mmoRPG vet' but i cant seem to "figure out" how to produce perfect stones i see them as a perfect source of $$ sayen as every 1 can always use them(im also aware the supply crate gives a stack at lvl 40 or so)

PLZ TELL ME YOU KNOW HOW! I have been asking since i started no one seems to know how or is protecting the $$ making secret.b:sadb:shutupb:sad
  • cumfurt
    cumfurt Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    cumfurt wrote: »
    Im an mmoRPG vet' but i cant seem to "figure out" how to produce perfect stones i see them as a perfect source of $$ sayen as every 1 can always use them(im also aware the supply crate gives a stack at lvl 40 or so)

PLZ TELL ME YOU KNOW HOW! I have been asking since i started no one seems to know how or is protecting the $$ making secret.b:sadb:shutupb:sad

excuse the name
  • XxOneHitxX - Lost City
    XxOneHitxX - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Yes, from other players. There's also a gold trade system ingame, which is supposed to make it possible to trade ingame coins to Zen. However, I have no clue whatsoever how that works. It looks really complicated, and the built in tutorial isn't much help.
    yeh.. ummm idd say dont buy gold in game.. 2 much waist.. u cal alwayz get da item frm a player for a way cheaper price dan da gold u gun have 2 buy with coinz..
  • XxOneHitxX - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    cumfurt wrote: »

u need 2 decompose weps, armor, n junk... u get chi stones frm dat.. den u combine em n sooner or later ull end up with sum perf stones..
  • XxOneHitxX - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    but perf stones dun make much money.. best just stick 2 wht diz gurl said...
  • SinllDeath - Harshlands
    SinllDeath - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    u need 2 decompose weps, armor, n junk... u get chi stones frm dat.. den u combine em n sooner or later ull end up with sum perf stones..

i understand what u mean yiwan chi stones(w/e)-so on... but where do you combine them my genie needs massive stamina i use tree of protection/Qi manipulation/blinding sand/tangling mire alote(pve and pvp).
  • tanjarenate
    tanjarenate Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Woah, great post! I actually follow most of those things you wrote, even before I read it. anyway, noob-question: how do I use a shard?
  • TooHotforBob - Lost City
    TooHotforBob - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Woah, great post! I actually follow most of those things you wrote, even before I read it. anyway, noob-question: how do I use a shard?

take a shard along with a piece of armour/weapon that says (1 socket) *or more than 1* to a tailor(armour) or blacksmith (weapon) and choose the selection that says something about a soulgem.
  • tanjarenate
    tanjarenate Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    excellent guide b:chuckle
    take a shard along with a piece of armour/weapon that says (1 socket) *or more than 1* to a tailor(armour) or blacksmith (weapon) and choose the selection that says something about a soulgem.

Thank you, that helped me a lot!b:victory
  • mojo1231
    mojo1231 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i have only just started but decided to come on forums and have a look through the threads to see what i could find

i found this and it sounds really helpful

added to fav's

thanks
  • stuartaj
    stuartaj Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Nice beginner guide.I've never gotten round to play this game until now..well, im still trying to get it working..most MMORPGS are very boring , because they resort to basically Grinding to make money, ive played many of these , including Flyff, which was the worst -.- Im still in search of the ultimate MMO
    =), hopefully this guide will help me
    Sorry,I Rebooted b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Should we still be bumping this?
    *bump* b:chuckle
    btw, GREAT post, very informative
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Solaluna - Heavens Tear
    Solaluna - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    excellent guide thx for all the info :D
  • igaobr
    igaobr Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Very useful post. Will help a lot, the new players like me!b:laugh
  • Sagittarus - Harshlands
    Sagittarus - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Thank you!. I'm new, and everything in this post helped me a lot!
    b:victory
  • JasmineSoul - Sanctuary
    JasmineSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    This is a great guide!

Some mistakes I have made to Waste Money:

Spending too much on petskills. This is just a big waste of money and spirit. Early on, I didn't realize that I would end up going through alot of different pets, so it's a waste to upgrade too many skills since you arent going to hold onto that pet very long.

mybanner4a688dd29e86f.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sfccrash
    sfccrash Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Excellent post. seems like this won't be too much of a change for me after all b:laugh
    Former L2 player. Hope this one is better with botters, got sick of one person running a full 9 man group.

SFC Crash. formerly of HG on the formally known gustin server of L2.