Refugees of Rohan and Atlantica Online

1234568»

Comments

• kittykat
    kittykat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    o.O hi starelf. I just noticed your post today. I also have gathered a small amount of people who are interested in forming a guild on the PvE server. Sadly, most people I met in CB are going to PvP server. Would you be interested in joining forces? I also came from PW-MY. I was a lvl 95 MG there (Kitty_Kat on oracle).

Mainly, I'm only interested in running the war aspects and guild salary aspects. Obviously, these two go hand-in-hand. The reason is because I'm not very interested at other aspects of guild operation, and running the war aspect and salary (lots of excel spreedsheets are planned ;p) will take alot of time already. Also, in pretty much every guild i was in, PW-MY and previous games like FFXI, the guild leaders were very secretivie, subjective, and bias when it comes to guild resource allocation, and in some cases the GM ran off with the guild money. Since the only source of guild revenue will be owning land, I have been working on an objective and completely transparent method of guild salary distribution I would like to try out, since none of this was possible in earlier guilds because I joined those guilds much later on.

Of course, it probably will be a bit before any guild is able to do war, since the guild needs to gave a decent amount of 60+ to even consider bidding land. Assuming the PvE server players will not be as "hardcore" as PvP server players, it might be a few months before war can even be attempted.

Please let me know your thoughts ^^

My IGN in CB and *hopefully* in OB is KittyKat.
  • starelf
    starelf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Well, we already have a guild formed and intend to keep it, but you and the others you mention are welcome to join us. The guild is named Starlight and we use Xfire. So you would need to get that, it's quite a nice setup. My Xfire is starelf
    Good hearing from you. Starlight will be on Heaven's Tear in OB, but for now we are on Lost City during testing phase.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lockhart
    lockhart Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Just giving a quick shout to anyone who was intrested in this guild. It is up currently, and we are going ahead strong. If any of the refugees who were planning on joining are still intrested, PM me (Mihimaru) or StarFoxy ingame, or look us up on xfire (starelf or merveill).

Happy gamings all!:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mihimaru ~ 4x Venomancer ~ Starlight ~ Heaven's Tear
    CB tester :D