The Guilds Most Likely To Be Successful

Options

Comments

• faruxue
    faruxue Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    You can be the best player in the world but if you're on Oracle, you're still worthless.

You can be the best player in the world but if you're on Delphi, you're still worthless.
    Because delphi sucks cause i played some toons for a while on it too, and there wasn't any competition at all.
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
    See 3 RQ get owned by 1 WB
    copy and paste onto your web link
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33421
  • showharu
    showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    You're a dumbass. As 4 other people have said before me, WoW PVP is a joke and WAR sucks.

We're a Lineage 2 guild, #1 PVP game on the internet atm. Gets old after 4 years, though.

This thread's still hilarious. As the CONQUEROR noobs keep suggesting, it has nothing to do with the fact that we're not on top. I wasn't laughing at you guys when I first posted, check it, I just asked politely what you're basing it on. I burst out laughing when I realized it was the guild Showharu was from.

Not to mention that they have no clue how to PVP at all.

But they're from oracle, what do you expect?

This right here is by far the the dumbest post I have ever seen. I dont even have to explain considering how many people on this forum disagree with you so much. You lol, didnt even explain why oracle players suck, why because you dont have a reason. We are noob remember you said that, if you get beaten by noobs dont blame me. You still dont provide me any explaination, I thought I would expect better from but you decided you wanted to fail. I also did tell you what we are based on. Matter fact I said politely, but you decided ill jus say CONQUERROR are noob and maybe they will shutup. Well I guess you were wrong, hmm...we have no clue how to PVP, please explain why. Please dont bother posting another comment if dont have anything to say with proof:p
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    RageQuit should make one and put themselves at the top.

Nothing like keeping a trend going.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    If Oracle is dead, then Delphi was thrown in the fire months before us. Everytime i go and check you kingdom map to see how sharing works out for you guys, i decide to take a small walk around ADC. Wanna know what i see?

I see a bunch of carebears walking around with white names... You guys let the people with noob armor look like the tough guy while they're in stall (Unless they're no different from zorkan there is no excuse)

You say that you have more than 1 character and one of them is a lvl 85 on Oracle? Who are you? Must be one of the people that lvl hard an do nothing with there lvls.

KOS is a daily thing for us Oracle people. We don't quit because we fail, we find a way to come back. Next time you think using someones character, remember how much you fail at you own. I'm arguing with someone who hasnt reached past lvl 59....... Make me feel noob :(
    Xtacy
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    showharu wrote: »
    hmm...we have no clue how to PVP, please explain why

Because 4 of you got **** by one level 34 priest 4v1. Quit life.
    You say that you have more than 1 character and one of them is a lvl 85 on Oracle? Who are you? Must be one of the people that lvl hard an do nothing with there lvls.

Ayako, I admire how you want to prove something for Oracle players. But I also reccomend you read before you reply.
    I have so many accounts in my MY-EN PM folder of fans who have quit, I have a few 85+ Oracle characters.

When a lot of my fans quit, they send me their accounts, and while I appreciate the effort most of them just sit in my PM box and do nothing.

I haven't myself raised an Oracle character, I have played characters given to me by fans who quit, and I never will raise an Oracle player because Oracle has always been a joke. Go Warlord or go Delphi has always been the rule. I'm sorry if you think a monopoly is a good fun PVP fest, but it's not, find a server with some competition.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    its okay you guys ambition is obviously the best ever. Just go check out his vids.
  • ayako55
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Read? What did i miss? You had a couple of lvl 85+.... Again who are you?

Where did you get the 4v1 lvl 34 priest? Now your making things up? Who is the lvl 34 priest and who are the 4 others your refering to? I dont recall me dying to any gangings or anything on both Oracle or CB of int.

Please, I'm logged on to my main in Oracle log on to your so called lvl 85+ ( I know your noob don't lie about it)

You fail.....
    Xtacy
  • faruxue
    edited August 2008
    Options
    embl3m wrote: »
    its okay you guys ambition is obviously the best ever. Just go check out his vids.

I agree, he was voted the best EA in PW right? Judging from his awesome videos and analysing his equipments, I think he's way better than NeoNe0(includes all his other owners) and Enforcer(includes all his other owners).

Oh and he's way better than every Oracle player because he said oracle is boring, despite the fact that he quit before the real pvping in delphi kicks in.
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Wow not only that your a failure at life but you lie also.
    1.I never ganged once in CB:D
    2.I never died in PVP in CB:D
    3.I never run in CB:D
    4.I been atk in CB and still ended up winning(Ask Vice in WuTang...evidence)
    5.Lvl 34 EP hmm.. who? Cause I never died by anyone.
    6.You still gonna answer my questions or give me reasons instead of lying?
    7.Who were those four people exactly?

You just dont get it dont post if you dont have proof or evidence fail after fail.:p
  • ayako55
    edited August 2008
    Options
    faruxue wrote: »
    I agree, he was voted the best EA in PW right? Judging from his awesome videos and analysing his equipments, I think he's way better than NeoNe0(includes all his other owners) and Enforcer(includes all his other owners).

Oh and he's way better than every Oracle player because he said oracle is boring, despite the fact that he quit before the real pvping in delphi kicks in.

Your forgetting something. Someone so "Pro" can pawn all of us lvl 8x at lvl 53." NeoNe0 aint got **** on great and powerful little mystic"

I'm so noob.:(

Don't forget to tell me your in game name for Oracle as proof. No noobs please........
    Xtacy
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I believe he said 4 conqueror got owned, not you and 3 others.

You are a scrub.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • faruxue
    edited August 2008
    Options
    We're still waiting for those awesome videos of yours :mad:
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
  • ayako55
    edited August 2008
    Options
    No point in arguing with another noob. You guys talk so much on the forum but have nothing to say in game. I guess that means we put you in place.... It's only CB

When did this happen? I already know it couldn't have been me or Showharu. Why should Showharu quit life if he wasn't the one who got pked? Man Mystic fails. I already know you will fail and quit game

JUST LIKE IN DELPHI

Remember? Oh wait, you have other peoples characters to play with right? So that means you didn't quit. It means your character failed so you thought it smart to play with others instead.

accept failure like a man.

Arcane...... Die far, far please. :p
    Xtacy
  • dayzd
    dayzd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I read these posts and can't help but imagine how ****ing annoying you all are in real life.

And Ayko, how stupid are you? Seriously?

"I guess we put you guys in your place, it's only cb..." - No ****. No one is trying in CB because we have all played other versions. So why the **** do you waste your time saying you put us in your place. My god.

And how does him having other accounts to go mess with on different servers mean he quit his character because it failed? I fail to see your 8 year old logic in this one. And I believe he posted before on how all of those accounts he gets sit in his PM Box untouched. So once again you jump to posting without thinking of an intelligent and correct reply.

And to ****ing top it off, you spell like an 8 year old. IT'S ACCEPT! NOT EXCEPT! I don't care if English is your second language, take your time when you make reply so the rest of us don't have to suffer.

Is this the only thing you have to do? Argue on the forums? Go pvp in game and make a name for yourself there, not bitching and fighting on the forums.

zzz...
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    I believe he said 4 conqueror got owned, not you and 3 others.

If it is true who were thos players in CONQUEROR and who was the 34 lvl EP?
    Its all ask from Mystic since he can't answer my other questions:)
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    dayzd wrote: »
    I read these posts and can't help but imagine how ****ing annoying you all are in real life.

Is this the only thing you have to do? Argue on the forums? Go pvp in game and make a name for yourself there, not bitching and fighting on the forums.

zzz...

Lol who are you? Not only that if read all these post you would see I PVP, and that i said i didn't talk trash I handle in game. Dont post anything pointless please.
  • dayzd
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Lol who are you? Not only that if read all these post you would see I PVP, and that i said i didn't talk trash I handle in game. Dont post anything pointless please.

I made my post longer.

And also I wasn't talking to you. But the fact it's CB negates everything and makes you sound stupid saying you handled your business in game.
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I made my post longer.
    Umm....Ok
    But the fact it's CB negates everything and makes you sound stupid saying you handled your business in game.

Its funny you say that considering the fact in your last post you said :
  • ayako55
    edited August 2008
    Options

And Ayko, how stupid are you? Seriously?

"I guess we put you guys in your place, it's only cb..." - No ****. No one is trying in CB because we have all played other versions. So why the **** do you waste your time saying you put us in your place. My god.

And how does him having other accounts to go mess with on different servers mean he quit his character because it failed? I fail to see your 8 year old logic in this one. And I believe he posted before on how all of those accounts he gets sit in his PM Box untouched. So once again you jump to posting without thinking of an intelligent and correct reply.

And to ****ing top it off, you spell like an 8 year old. IT'S ACCEPT! NOT EXCEPT! I don't care if English is your second language, take your time when you make reply so the rest of us don't have to suffer.

zzz...

Whoa..... angry at me? Did I pk you in my past? Not another RQ groupie. Why do people jump into conversations that they are not in? All because your a nobody doesn't mean you start by making youself known on the forum.

It worked only for RQ because they explain stories in every thread. I I didnt notice my great typo there. Thanks for telling me about it. Now please, leave this thread. you have no business in this matter. XD

Ayako55 = 8 year old child now

Log on to int right now please so we wont have to argue like foolish noobs on the forum. We can do it in game just like how both of us want it. XD
    Xtacy
  • dayzd
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Umm....Ok

Its funny you say that considering the fact in your last post you said :

Exactly. So quit bitching on the forums and wait patiently for open beta like the majority of people.
    ayako55 wrote: »
    Whoa..... angry at me?
    No I'm just severely annoyed at your stupidity.
    Ayako55 = 8 year old child
    I knew I was right. I could tell you were when I saw you put numbers in your name.
  • ayako55
    edited August 2008
    Options
    In game name already damn it!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Xtacy
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Exactly. So quit bitching on the forums and wait patiently for open beta like the majority of people.
    Right back at ya sexy ;).
    No I'm just severely annoyed at your stupidity.

Can I do it? Shall I do it? I think I'll do it!
    "Right back at ya sexy ;)."

You really should follow your own advice if you're going to tell someone they should:p.
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options

Lol you know whats funny im not the one bitching, Mystic is. Also if you dont wanna see anyone arguing WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN THIS THREAD:p lol.

What are you gonna say now that your gonna make a longer post >.<
  • dayzd
    edited August 2008
    Options
    In game name already damn it!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Take a wild guess.
  • ayako55
    edited August 2008
    Options
    He's gonna call us stupid :(

Meany.......
    Xtacy
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    *Life goes on as Mystic drifts away*

Sorry if I put too much pressure on you:(
  • ayako55
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Take a wild guess.

uhmmm...... Ok i give up on this guessing game of yours. You obviously don't like arguing the right way so forget it. If you change your mind you can still place it in this thread at anytime.

I wont argue with you because you talk about B!tching but we just answer the B!tching. you have fun now.

Argue with 8 year old = fail

yeah i said it. You fail. ROFL. I think I'll just say that to everyone from now on. XD
    Xtacy
  • dayzd
    edited August 2008
    Options
    He's gonna call us stupid :(
    Wouldn't be far from the truth if I did.
  • faruxue
    edited August 2008
    Options
    It's a simple matter with these people.

They come in early game spend their time and money looking for people to gank, while the real players focus on leveling for TW and later game. So naturally these RQs will win at the moment. But when mid game kicks in, people starts to wield green equips, RQ falls short in levels and equips therefore unable to compete. So naturally they quit to preserve their "godlike PvP status".
    When the real contents of PW is to be enjoyed, like TW and high end pvps, they're nowhere to be seen, but rather ran to other games while running their mouths.

BTW they did all that while making a lot of ganking videos along the way.

When people question their knowledge of late game contents, they pull out other people's account like a level 65(similar to 95 at that time :eek:) to prove their knowledge, and that is all ambition needs to be voted the best EA in PW!!!!!
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
  • ayako55
    edited August 2008
    Options
    RageQuit = no threat to CONQUEOROR.

nah, thats a lie...

RageQuit = No threat to anyone

Your foolish noob days are over. Let the real pvp begin OB. Since i see none of you post a single comment I'm am officially done with this thread.

Oh, and to the people that come out of nowhere defending noobs that know the turtorial basics of pvp please stfu and make a name for yourself.

"Nuff said."
    Xtacy