showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Guild Banter
1.CONQUEROR
2.WuTang
3.Cartel
4.RageQuit
5.KillArmy
6.Unlimited
Can post comments if you like but this is just a notice thought it would be fun:D

If intrested in my guild with no info lol (im not guild master), ill be glad to give you our forum address. This is where you will find information.
Send me private messages if intrested.:)
Post edited by showharu on

Comments

• showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Ok please no more private message ok, quite annoying:mad:.
  • solstice
    solstice Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Lol:d:d:d:d:d:d:d
  • wildd
    wildd Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Well the last 4 game RQ have played they have failed/left pretty early on into the game so who knows perhaps this might be there lucky 5th attempt.

I Like the idea and find it Very Funny ;)
  • tequila
    tequila Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lolz yea RQ is pretty fail lol. Though...they do have a nice website.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    leaving =/= unsuccessful

When we leave, it is only if there is a legitamate reason. Usually being Cash shop extreme unbalance.
    Leaving PW-MY was due to skill lag.

The 2 people here probably played rohan.
    I laugh because everyone left rohan, not just us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Wow. How many different accounts are you going to make to try and flame us? Rofl. We were the top guild on Rohan and everyone on the forums now openly admits that the server sucks since we left and we were the top PVP guild. Try reading. Oh, and we have videos to prove it. <3

We won every war we had, we made three of the largest guilds on the server break up, and we left because of the cash shop dominance and the GM's not giving a **** about the players. The same reason EVERYONE ELSE left. Rohan's dead now.

You're pretty butthurt, lol.

In before wildd makes a third account saying RQ sucks and making up ******** about us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • miwhite
    miwhite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Rohan was fun lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcane
    edited August 2008
    Options
    miwhite wrote: »
    Rohan was fun lmao

Before they released the second wave of scrolls it was.
    30% hp...Forget that. Id rather play something balanced.

F2P my ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • koz
    koz Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    The best guilds in the game usually won't be forum guilds. They usually only start posting on forums when their guild becomes successful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcane
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Is that a scientifically proven fact or some BS you just made up :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • koz
    edited August 2008
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    Is that a scientifically proven fact or some BS you just made up :cool:

If you played games for more than 2 months you would notice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcane
    edited August 2008
    Options
    koz wrote: »
    If you played games for more than 2 months you would notice.

The only game I played for only 2 months is Rohan ^^

And that is because I got a character stolen from me :P

And I hope you were not in Ascension/Divinity. Their forum was up way before OB launched and they are still going at it. Successful guild, but very fail. very.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • koz
    edited August 2008
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    The only game I played for only 2 months is Rohan ^^

And that is because I got a character stolen from me :P

And I hope you were not in Ascension/Divinity. Their forum was up way before OB launched and they are still going at it. Successful guild, but very fail. very.

How can a guild be successful and fail at the same time? Way to contradict yourself. If they are a successful guild, under no circumstances can they be a failed guild, unless you are using the word fail to insult them rather than describe the status of the actual guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tequila
    tequila Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    Wow. How many different accounts are you going to make to try and flame us? Rofl. We were the top guild on Rohan and everyone on the forums now openly admits that the server sucks since we left and we were the top PVP guild. Try reading. Oh, and we have videos to prove it. <3

We won every war we had, we made three of the largest guilds on the server break up, and we left because of the cash shop dominance and the GM's not giving a **** about the players. The same reason EVERYONE ELSE left. Rohan's dead now.

You're pretty butthurt, lol.

In before wildd makes a third account saying RQ sucks and making up ******** about us.
    No no you were the so called *best* guild on Silva which was fail from the get go. PvP server my foot. The best guilds on that game are from JpRohan and oooo guess what? They play Torian lol. Pies *before Milk got banned/quit*, KoB and Collision would easily clean up RQs 40 odd or so members. Not to mention you guys were only mid 50-60's*using bots as a excuse to explain away your own fail is not possible as Collision never had botters*go read about us*. Oh wait you guys finally did get a 70 right? It was some *BOTTED* char that after RQ cried about people using botted chars or havin botters in their guild they went and got one so they could compete GG. As for the cash shop disbalancing the game. Hmm maybe you guys just sucked? The truth will set you free mystic you should try it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcane
    edited August 2008
    Options
    tequila wrote: »
    No no you were the so called *best* guild on Silva which was fail from the get go. PvP server my foot. The best guilds on that game are from JpRohan and oooo guess what? They play Torian lol. Pies *before Milk got banned/quit*, KoB and Collision would easily clean up RQs 40 odd or so members. Not to mention you guys were only mid 50-60's*using bots as a excuse to explain away your own fail is not possible as Collision never had botters*go read about us*. Oh wait you guys finally did get a 70 right? It was some *BOTTED* char that after RQ cried about people using botted chars or havin botters in their guild they went and got one so they could compete GG. As for the cash shop disbalancing the game. Hmm maybe you guys just sucked? The truth will set you free mystic you should try it.

lolumad?
    We can talk about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Hmmm, I kinda knew it would come to this, notice said likely dont take it to the heart.
    I just picked the guilds with alot more recruits not by their past performance.
    But continue if you wish:p.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options

You're pretty angry. Do you want to talk about it? I don't mind, really.

You're saying "YEAH YOU WERE THE BEST ON YOUR SERVER BUT THESE PEOPLE FROM THIS OTHER SERVER COULD BEAT YOU."

I love it when people say that ****, about ANY game, because it's a total joke because there's no way you could know that. Lol.

RQ had a couple botters, which I would not kick out because every other guild botted and the GMs didn't care (though they cracked down on bots after we left.) While I don't support botting itself, I will never allow enemy guilds an unfair advantage over my own members.

Regardless, since everyone agrees we were the best on our server, I don't feel like anything's wrong here. Carry on! I don't see any reason for me to read this thread any longer. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• koz
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Don't worry about them Tequila. They are the best guild in every MMO ever invented.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • celes
    celes Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    We're CAL for Hello Kitty Online.
  • hana
    hana Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Oh my. Do I sense tension?

LOL @ Hello Kitty comment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • prosper
    prosper Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    hana wrote: »
    Oh my. Do I sense tension?

The moment this thread was created, it was destined to be a drama shitstorm. Doesn't matter if you say to take things lighthearted, you know how people are. ;3
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    No no you were the so called *best* guild on Silva which was fail from the get go. PvP server my foot. The best guilds on that game are from JpRohan and oooo guess what? They play Torian lol.

When I was playing, on Torian, there were no good guilds. The only notable guild was the Viet zerg which desperately needed banned. 600 man guild, 600 bots, rofl. They couldn't pvp for ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • trilient
    trilient Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lol wow, Games not even up and there's already guild conflicts, None of you have the right to say you're the best guild, or succeed, Because it hasn't happend here yet. Sure, RQ may have it set with members, but your cocky attitudes sure set the bar high, for a game where the guild isn't even made yet. Now onto the above comment, I agree. But all this arguing and fighting is pointless, the game isn't open yet, Oh and did I mention? It's just a game, So chill. EDIT: a post above me was added when I made this, I'm talking about the comment made by prosper, but I'm too lazy to quote it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    EmberGlades Vice Guild Master
    emberglades.forumotion.net
    Server: Lost City
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    trilient wrote: »
    None of you have the right to say you're the best guild
    Mystic wrote:
    I'm not so sure. We've got some nice competition here.

Quoted from the "Do you think your guild will be the best?" thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• trilient
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Just saying, You can't be cocky this early on. Not only that, people with cocky attitudes get on my nerves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • prosper
    prosper Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ren wrote: »
    When I was playing, on Torian, there were no good guilds. The only notable guild was the Viet zerg which desperately needed banned. 600 man guild, 600 bots, rofl. They couldn't pvp for ****.

Too bad the GMs don't give a ****. Sad, isn't it.
    I couldn't agree more, they only won battles cause they had eighteen members for each person they fight.
    (Yay offtopic?)
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Just saying, You can't be cocky this early on. Not only that, people with cocky attitudes get on my nerves.

Well, kiss my ****, I guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• trilient
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Temper much?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Temper much?

Temper? I'm not angry. I didn't write "OMG KISS MY **** U ****IN *** WOW CAREBEAR **** ***** ***". I'm not angry, I just don't like people who judge others with no basis behind it, such as you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lol wow, Games not even up and there's already guild conflicts, None of you have the right to say you're the best guild, or succeed, Because it hasn't happend here yet. Sure, RQ may have it set with members, but your cocky attitudes sure set the bar high, for a game where the guild isn't even made yet. Now onto the above comment, I agree. But all this arguing and fighting is pointless, the game isn't open yet, Oh and did I mention? It's just a game, So chill. EDIT: a post above me was added when I made this, I'm talking about the comment made by prosper, but I'm too lazy to quote it.

Hmm, does this message also relate to me?