The Guilds Most Likely To Be Successful

Options

Comments

• trilient
    trilient Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    What is there to judge? The game isn't up yet, I have nothing to judge. I said don't be cocky so early on, if you think you aren't, maybe you should re-read your posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    EmberGlades Vice Guild Master
    emberglades.forumotion.net
    Server: Lost City
  • trilient
    edited August 2008
    Options
    showharu wrote: »
    Hmm, does this message also relate to me?

No, You said guilds most likely to succeed, meaning they will or will not succeed in-game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    trilient wrote: »
    I have nothing to judge.
    Not only that, people with cocky attitudes get on my nerves.

Yeah... You're judging me and my guild because we're cocky. Which is really, really funny, because everyone who looks past our cocky attitude finds that we're actually good people. If you looked around this forum for a while, you'd see it too.

But the cocky attitude is a great wall, because it keeps us from having to talk to people like you - people who judge others before they actually know them. That means we don't have to deal with those people, which is why our guild is so laid back and tight.

Keep judging others. It's you who's potentially losing the friendship of the best people you'll ever meet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • faruxue
    faruxue Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Quitters dont win, winners dont quit.
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
    See 3 RQ get owned by 1 WB
    copy and paste onto your web link
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33421
  • hong
    hong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Rohan is a sh*t MMO full of noobs. Some dude joined my guild and caught us saying that we killed Blood Tyrant at level 50 with 6 people. He says that he's from Silva and it's impossible to do it with 30. From that day forward I thought everyone was noob as ****. Our guild was flooded with Mullet/Soul Guardian rings and we earned over $100 worth of RP selling them. We camped them everyday with 3 people, that's how sad bosses were in Rohan. At level 62, we camped the two dragons in Black Dragon Sanctuary + CTomb with 6 people.

No idea why people say Rohan bosses are hard when they can be taken down with 4-6 people. We took Demon Hazard down second try with 6 people. First try was too easy with 12 at level 40.

But than again I played in Akhma. PvP was easy, my STR Predator one-two shotted almost everyone besides tank once I wield my level 62 weapon.

When it comes to Town Wars, it was hard though. Zerged like crazy, back, fourth, side way and it was just lagfest. Lag - and then next thing I know my HP went to 0. Just needed members for that one.
    RoC.
  • trilient
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I said people with cocky attitudes get on my nerves, I haven't taken the time to get to know you or anyone because i've been busy with other things. Sure you may be good people, I never said you were bad people. I specifically said you were cocky, and it's not good to get cocky so early. You're the one who's blown it out of proportion saying I am "judging" you and your guild. And you say "people like me", You are the one who has judged, I said you were cocky, and you accuse me of judging you and your guild, when I have done no such thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    trilient wrote: »
    I said people with cocky attitudes get on my nerves, I haven't taken the time to get to know you or anyone because i've been busy with other things. Sure you may be good people, I never said you were bad people. I specifically said you were cocky, and it's not good to get cocky so early. You're the one who's blown it out of proportion saying I am "judging" you and your guild. And you say "people like me", You are the one who has judged, I said you were cocky, and you accuse me of judging you and your guild, when I have done no such thing.

Well then, I suppose I have misread what you said, and I apologize. You can still kiss my ****, though. Go back to being busy.

(Yes, that was admitting I'm wrong on a forum. 99.82% of this forum doesn't do it, I know, just take a deep breath and let it sink in. I admit when I'm wrong.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• trilient
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I won't kiss your ****, but I accept your apology.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • prosper
    prosper Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    hong wrote: »
    We took Demon Hazard down second try with 6 people. First try was too easy with 12 at level 40.

When it comes to Town Wars, it was hard though. Zerged like crazy, back, fourth, side way and it was just lagfest. Lag - and then next thing I know my HP went to 0. Just needed members for that one.

I have fond memories of Demon Hazward. Memories that involve moaning on Ventrilo and the boss randomly spawning on our unsuspecting asses. =D!

The DCs are a killer in TB. And there was this one time, my guild had taken these two strongholds and though other guilds took their HP down to 0, they could not cap them for themselves. They had to call the GMs in to fix it while everyone called us hackers on all-chat. Wonderful time, really.
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Meh I give up guys.

I suppose we're actually a bunch of douchebags and I'm actually a ******/****/tranny/longlistofweirdimmature names.....

I need my meds :'(
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    This is out of hand...

Show, I'm glad you think of my guild ones to succeed. I will hope so as well.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • holz
    holz Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Unlimited =3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Some People can't stop to flame RQ... just shut up ok? If you guys who hate RQ so much whatever is the reson to, just show how cool ya are in game ok? Instead of causing drama =__=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    shizo wrote: »
    Some People can't stop to flame RQ... just shut up ok? If you guys who hate RQ so much whatever is the reson to, just show how cool ya are in game ok? Instead of causing drama =__=

Dude the point is not to stop flaming RQ. I mean in entirety we flame everyone but at least when we do there is some frickin no hypocritical, logistic structure to it.

Till now every flame I've seen boils down to this.

RQ Ragequits games- Every player in the world eventually quits games. Every person stating such clauses has quit games as well so this statement in itself has no meaning what so ever.
    In PW-MY it was the corrupt admins, **** service and lag. I think thats enough to make any person with common sense quit

RQ Kills lowbies: Haven't seen any proof of this. Yet RQ has videos showing its members pking people their level and above. Although I'm not an idiot and at some point everyone pks lowbies, for example the people who pked RQ in PW-MY were only succesful because they did have much higher levels then them, and they brag about killing RQ yet then contest them when they're doing the same thing

RQ members are egotistic: This is the only semi logical reason I'd see anyone to dislike RQ but not the twisted morbid hatred most of you have developed because they take our antics seriously

RQ Flames: See above points

Would you guys like to add more? The list is quite long but at the end of the day every time I've contested a person on how hypocritical and stupid their criticism about RQ is they usually just ignore me and shut up because they're in denial about the whole situation.

All in all I think everyone can say what the hell they want about RQ me or indeed every person on this forum. Though the way it works on this forums is there are a certain group of people who criticize others yet get offended and call the moderator admins when someone does the same to them. This is what I hate about here and what I strive to put an end to. Of course I can't because a majority of these people are going to the PvE server and the only way to show them what illogical people they are is by constantly killing them in an MMO were their feelings get hurt and through the pain they learn to deal with life rather then being naive pricks

I long, nay I yearn! To find someone who can end my torment and shut me up with at least a hint of some recessive thought on his post

P.S Sorry showharu for dragging my stupid theories in your thread, if you want I can carry on the argument somewhere else. Did I say argument I meant ruthless bantering
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    t0yo wrote: »
    Dude the point is not to stop flaming RQ. I mean in entirety we flame everyone but at least when we do there is some frickin no hypocritical, logistic structure to it.

Till now every flame I've seen boils down to this.

RQ Ragequits games- Every player in the world eventually quits games. Every person stating such clauses has quit games as well so this statement in itself has no meaning what so ever.
    In PW-MY it was the corrupt admins, **** service and lag. I think thats enough to make any person with common sense quit

RQ Kills lowbies: Haven't seen any proof of this. Yet RQ has videos showing its members pking people their level and above. Although I'm not an idiot and at some point everyone pks lowbies, for example the people who pked RQ in PW-MY were only succesful because they did have much higher levels then them, and they brag about killing RQ yet then contest them when they're doing the same thing

RQ members are egotistic: This is the only semi logical reason I'd see anyone to dislike RQ but not the twisted morbid hatred most of you have developed because they take our antics seriously

RQ Flames: See above points

Would you guys like to add more? The list is quite long but at the end of the day every time I've contested a person on how hypocritical and stupid their criticism about RQ is they usually just ignore me and shut up because they're in denial about the whole situation.

All in all I think everyone can say what the hell they want about RQ me or indeed every person on this forum. Though the way it works on this forums is there are a certain group of people who criticize others yet get offended and call the moderator admins when someone does the same to them. This is what I hate about here and what I strive to put an end to. Of course I can't because a majority of these people are going to the PvE server and the only way to show them what illogical people they are is by constantly killing them in an MMO were their feelings get hurt and through the pain they learn to deal with life rather then being naive pricks

I long, nay I yearn! To find someone who can end my torment and shut me up with at least a hint of some recessive thought on his post

P.S Sorry showharu for dragging my stupid theories in your thread, if you want I can carry on the argument somewhere else. Did I say argument I meant ruthless bantering

tl;dr

You're on one of your rant nights again, Toyo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    tl;dr

You're on one of your rant nights again, Toyo.

Shutup and just read the underlined **** if you're that lazy!

Heck I haven't ranted in a while so give me a break! I'm running out of cash for my meds Q___Q
  • troll
    troll Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Shutup and just read the underlined **** if you're that lazy!

Heck I haven't ranted in a while so give me a break! I'm running out of cash for my meds Q___Q

quick heads up - your self-deprecating humor just makes you seem weak, not funny or endearing as you seem to think it does.
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    troll wrote: »
    quick heads up - your self-deprecating humor just makes you seem weak, not funny or endearing as you seem to think it does.

Oh noooooooooooo!!! I SEE TROLL PEOPLE D;
    You are everywhere aren't you. If I were more of a mutley I'd report you for stalking my posts bejb ;D

P.S. You stalking such a person doesn't make you seem any better ;D
  • troll
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Oh noooooooooooo!!! I SEE TROLL PEOPLE D;
    You are everywhere aren't you. If I were more of a mutley I'd report you for stalking my posts bejb ;D

P.S. You stalking such a person doesn't make you seem any better ;D

deal with it: that would be like running crying to your guild and getting them to back you up after i pked you same level 1v1.
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    troll wrote: »
    deal with it: that would be like running crying to your guild and getting them to back you up after i pked you same level 1v1.

When have I done that XD?
    I'm fine to be honest its pretty heart warming to know someone hates me that much for no logical reason at all ;D. Like they say there is a thin line between love and hate :3

I'm still waiting for you to tell me who you really are ;p
  • troll
    edited August 2008
    Options
    When have I done that XD?

keep that in mind then.
  • wildd
    wildd Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    Wow. How many different accounts are you going to make to try and flame us? Rofl. We were the top guild on Rohan and everyone on the forums now openly admits that the server sucks since we left and we were the top PVP guild. Try reading. Oh, and we have videos to prove it. <3

We won every war we had, we made three of the largest guilds on the server break up, and we left because of the cash shop dominance and the GM's not giving a **** about the players. The same reason EVERYONE ELSE left. Rohan's dead now.

You're pretty butthurt, lol.

In before wildd makes a third account saying RQ sucks and making up ******** about us.

lol unlike your self I never feel the need to make more than one forum account feel free to get the gms to check if your so bothered.

I remember playing Rohan didn't stay long though as was just testing it,and when I saw your guild after 2nd week you was what lvl 30 I myself was 50 and not all that active so god knows how your guild was best on the server. videos to prove it? might look impressive to people who have never played the game before lol but I highly doubt they are the complete ownage bull **** you are referring too, especially since town wars wasn't even implemented until recently.

and MY you got owned as majority of you were to low lvl in comparison to the ppl who actually lvled up and new how to play the game, before i left for example 80% to territorys were taken and your name wasn't on any of them.

And lineage 2 lol not even worth mentioning you lot with that game tbh :)

apart from a few pvp videos and smack talk ingame and on forums RQ fail to achieve much in any mmo i have seen them in
  • prosper
    edited August 2008
    Options
    wildd wrote: »
    I remember playing Rohan didn't stay long though as was just testing it,and when I saw your guild after 2nd week you was what lvl 30 I myself was 50 and not all that active so god knows how your guild was best on the server.

Level isn't everything. There are far more measures to a good guild than level alone, and if you don't believe that, kindly shoot yourself.
  • tequila
    tequila Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    koz wrote: »
    Don't worry about them Tequila. They are the best guild in every MMO ever invented.
    lolz im not worried koz. I just like **** with mystic and t0y0. I had fun doing it on Rohan and i intend to have fun doing it here. ^.~. Its entertaining the way they talk big on the forums post a few pvp videos*the ones they actually succeeded in* on the forums and swear they are god almighty. Its kinda hard to resist the temptation to put them in thier places.

As for torian you obviously didnt play or stay long. Prolly one of the ones who ran because of VietEternity*which didnt last long*. Go reeducate yourself on the server's guilds please ^.~.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • prosper
    edited August 2008
    Options
    tequila wrote: »
    Its entertaining the way they talk big on the forums post a few pvp videos*the ones they actually succeeded in* on the forums and swear they are god almighty.

Aah, doesn't almost every guild do that? The pandemic of the e-pen0r runs rampant. D;
  • koz
    koz Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    prosper wrote: »
    Aah, doesn't almost every guild do that? The pandemic of the e-pen0r runs rampant. D;

I've never seen any other guild who has been the best in every MMO known to man except RQ. So I would have to disagree with your post :p

and @ tequila, I do exactly the same thing. lol
    By succeeded I'm assuming you mean edit out the parts where they die :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Some of you people are ridiculous. Get off RQ's back and stop causing drama. Im not even going to look back at this thread cause one of you mad children are going to quote me and try to start drama cause its fun arguing isnt it?
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dreadd
    dreadd Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    i would have to say like most in the forum to get off each others backs, If its not RQ's back then its on the people who are trying to defending them, lol i think its all full and in good humor myself just reading this stuff and eating popcorn:).

But in all its just a game chill out.....have a good time that's all that matters.
  • wildd
    wildd Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    prosper wrote: »
    Level isn't everything. There are far more measures to a good guild than level alone, and if you don't believe that, kindly shoot yourself.

I completely agree lvl isn't everything you need some degree of skill,gear and coordination, but knowing alot of guilds on that server that had some measure of the above, and were far higher level then RQ at the time doesn't take a genius to see what the outcome would be.
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    tequila wrote: »
    lolz im not worried koz. I just like **** with mystic and t0y0. I had fun doing it on Rohan and i intend to have fun doing it here. ^.~. Its entertaining the way they talk big on the forums post a few pvp videos*the ones they actually succeeded in* on the forums and swear they are god almighty. Its kinda hard to resist the temptation to put them in thier places.

As for torian you obviously didnt play or stay long. Prolly one of the ones who ran because of VietEternity*which didnt last long*. Go reeducate yourself on the server's guilds please ^.~.

More Rohan ranting, I don't even know who you are from rohan. If you've got the balls you should disclose who you are just so we can see actually criticize us

oh noes he called me t0y0 with two zeros D; You're really messing with me XD
    Hey Koz and tequila interested in a little chat on vent?

Thanks for the people trying to talk some sense to these idiots though much <3