The Guilds Most Likely To Be Successful

Options

Comments

• koz
    koz Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    t0yo wrote: »
    More Rohan ranting, I don't even know who you are from rohan. If you've got the balls you should disclose who you are just so we can see actually criticize us

oh noes he called me t0y0 with two zeros D; You're really messing with me XD
    Hey Koz and tequila interested in a little chat on vent?

Thanks for the people trying to talk some sense to these idiots though much <3

Rofl I hope that invitation to vent wasn't serious. Otherwise you are more foolish than I give you credit for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    koz wrote: »
    Rofl I hope that invitation to vent wasn't serious. Otherwise you are more foolish than I give you credit for.

Yeah yeah. I was being serious. I'm interested to see what you guys are made of ;D

I suppose I just overstepped your foolish line o:!!!!!!!

OH NOES

XD

Don't let me down now, you'd be very foolish considering us RQ are very babyish stupid no lifing pkers right?

*giggles and tickles koz*
  • koz
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yeah yeah. I was being serious. I'm interested to see what you guys are made of ;D

I suppose I just overstepped your foolish line o:!!!!!!!

OH NOES

XD

Don't let me down now, you'd be very foolish considering us RQ are very babyish stupid no lifing pkers right?

*giggles and tickles koz*

These forums are already overflowing with the ego maniacs from your guild. That's pretty much the dumbest thing someone has ever suggested to go on your vent lol. I bet vent is just a fountain of ego, flowing over to the vast reaches of every MMO known to man. I don't really feel the need to discuss anything, especially since Tequila and I are not the only ones who laugh at your claims.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    These forums are already overflowing with the ego maniacs from your guild. That's pretty much the dumbest thing someone has ever suggested to go on your vent lol. I bet vent is just a fountain of ego, flowing over to the vast reaches of every MMO known to man. I don't really feel the need to discuss anything, especially since Tequila and I are not the only ones who laugh at your claims.

Ok run away in the face of danger :P
    Its cute how you and tequila brand RQ with all talk and no action and here you're going to the pve server and won't even accept a humble invitation to our guild vent. You'll only talk to me ;D the rest are playing dota

You can also note that there are people with common sense here who are taking tequila and your bravado as a stupid whining kids who are not used to getting what they want * pats and gives koz candy * ;D
  • tequila
    tequila Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Ok run away in the face of danger :P
    Its cute how you and tequila brand RQ with all talk and no action and here you're going to the pve server and won't even accept a humble invitation to our guild vent. You'll only talk to me ;D the rest are playing dota

You can also note that there are people with common sense here who are taking tequila and your bravado as a stupid whining kids who are not used to getting what they want * pats and gives koz candy * ;D
    This line made no sense "You can also note that there are people with common sense here who are taking tequila and your bravado as a stupid whining kids who are not used to getting what they want". Dont you mean used to getting what we want? PM me your vent info t0yo. I've got nothing to hide or be afraid of. I'll be more then happy to come **** with you when I'm bored.

As for my Rohan ign: its Final lvl 7X Defender from Collision on Torian ^.~.
    *Also who said im going to the PvE server? You assume too much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    tequila wrote: »

You played Torian, so your opinion doesn't matter. Way to go nonfactor, try a PVP server one day. Silva was the top PVP server on the Rohan, widely agreed on the official forums (even still), the fact that you cried that you rolled on the wrong **** amuses me immensely. Should have listened on the forums and rolled on Silva if you wanted to talk about PVP.

P.S: You're a lowbie. My guardian was a higher level than you when I sold her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • tequila
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    You played Torian, so your opinion doesn't matter. Way to go nonfactor, try a PVP server one day. Silva was the top PVP server on the Rohan, widely agreed on the official forums (even still), the fact that you cried that you rolled on the wrong **** amuses me immensely. Should have listened on the forums and rolled on Silva if you wanted to talk about PVP.

P.S: You're a lowbie. My guardian was a higher level than you when I sold her.
    Wrong...Wrong...and Wrong...how many times must I prove you wrong before you get things the right? Top *PVP* guilds from KrRohan and JpRohan rolled on Torian ^.~. KoB DelayVL, Pies and Colli to name a few.

P.S:you're a noob for a rolling a Guardian. Defender>Guardian sorry. Fixation does 600+ dmg per hit while you need order swing to get up to 500.

*lol mystic is this what you mean?* RQ member beggin for the pkin to stop?*
    by KingoftheCoopahs on Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:21 pm
    hey, this is cooper. i'm the last remaining active player with the rq clantag on silva server. recently i've been ganked by several members of various guilds, their reason being that rq is kill on sight. i'd like to say that since ragequit is dead, and i'm weak as hell, i'd appreciate it if you STOP ****ING KOSING ME -_- seriously, little annoying to have your training interrupted regularly, considering i don't actually pk (successfully [yet])... my appologies if you view this as weak or "carebearish", but considering i AM weak (47), i think its suiting. yeah, thanks in advance i guess. see ya 'round.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Wrong...Wrong...and Wrong...how many times must I prove you wrong before you get things the right? Top *PVP* guilds from KrRohan and JpRohan rolled on Torian ^.~. KoB DelayVL, Pies and Colli to name a few.

P.S you're a noob for a rolling a Guardian. Defender>Guardian sorry.

Pros are those that make noob classes amazing :P and then again the top pvp guilds from KrRohan and JpRohan came to the west server of Rohan?

To me its sounds like the ******** on PW-MY, they ain't the friggin best, they got butthurt from their constant losing in PvP so since asians are in general more dedicated in mmos then westerners they figure they can pretty much own them on their server. Just like Immortal and Warlord did to PW-MY-EN they fled from PW-MY-CN and came to our server and unleashed their wrath of emoness and nolifing and ruined the game for everyone
    This line made no sense "You can also note that there are people with common sense here who are taking tequila and your bravado as stupid whining kids who are not used to getting what they want". Dont you mean used to getting what we want? PM me your vent info t0yo. I've got nothing to hide or be afraid of. I'll be more then happy to come **** with you when I'm bored.

*Also who said im going to the PvE server? You assume too much.

I just thought since you and kos are such a cute couple you might role on the same server ;D. Also I was giving an example so its meant to be taken as I wrote it. I added an extra 'a' because I changed tenses and forgot to remove it
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

P.S:you're a noob for a rolling a Guardian. Defender>Guardian sorry. Fixation does 600+ dmg per hit while you need order swing to get up to 500.

hey, this is cooper. i'm the last remaining active player with the rq clantag on silva server. recently i've been ganked by several members of various guilds, their reason being that rq is kill on sight. i'd like to say that since ragequit is dead, and i'm weak as hell, i'd appreciate it if you STOP ****ING KOSING ME -_- seriously, little annoying to have your training interrupted regularly, considering i don't actually pk (successfully [yet])... my appologies if you view this as weak or "carebearish", but considering i AM weak (47), i think its suiting. yeah, thanks in advance i guess. see ya 'round.

Torian was completely nonfactor, Pies sucked (they were the only guild you mention that I actually saw ingame rofl), just can it already, you've lost.

Coopahs is no longer an RQ member (IMO anyways) and most likely wasn't core when he was, so don't bring him up =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Why is an ego maniac calling others what he is rofl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • koz
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ren wrote: »
    Why is an ego maniac calling others what he is rofl.

Yes because I'm the one claiming to be the best at every MMO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tequila
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lolz Pies sucked? CliK 89 before anyone ON ALL THE SERVERS...was breakin 70? Milk Kakalat Hot and CreamPie all 8X while the scrubs from the other servers were barely touchin 70? lolz. Very interestin Ren. I dont know when you played but like I said you need to read up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yes because I'm the one claiming to be the best at every MMO.

Because I did o_O? I didn't say we're the best I said that the reasons you guys try to defame RQ totally don't make sense. I wrote that post explaining that every criticism of RQ given by the constant RQ flamers on these forums aren't logical and have no foundation.

Mystic did win some tournaments somewhere though and he did accomplish quite a lot even before most of us joined.
  • koz
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Because I did o_O? I didn't say we're the best I said that the reasons you guys try to defame RQ totally don't make sense. I wrote that post explaining that every criticism of RQ given by the constant RQ flamers on these forums aren't logical and have no foundation.

Mystic did win some tournaments somewhere though and he did accomplish quite a lot even before most of us joined.

That was clearly directed at Ren. That is why I quoted him.

Reading comprehension ftw!

I'm sorry that 70% of the server is butthurt because you guys are such gods in every game you play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    That was clearly directed at Ren. That is why I quoted him.

Reading comprehension ftw!

I'm sorry that 70% of the server is butthurt because you guys are such gods in every game you play.

Well at least you're right about something >_>

Sorry If I failed my education and misunderstood your post D: I guess I fail at life then again I'm not the one with a plushie killing itself >_> Poor thing 3;
  • parren
    parren Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    How do you know witch guild will be a sucess? the game didn't even started :D
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    *sigh* I couldn't get tequila to come on vent because mystic did not allow it D:

He declined to talk to me on Msn via the voice messaging system.

These people always avoid confrontations like that, I wonder why =/
  • delux
    delux Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lolz Pies sucked? CliK 89 before anyone ON ALL THE SERVERS...was breakin 70? Milk Kakalat Hot and CreamPie all 8X while the scrubs from the other servers were barely touchin 70? lolz. Very interestin Ren. I dont know when you played but like I said you need to read up.

First of all, high level doesn't mean they play well. RQ has beat people 10+ levels higher by working as a team. We've never had the level advantage, so we made it up in other ways. Instead of listing their levels, have they done anything besides mindless grinding? Like, say, PVP? Got proof?

Also, you assume that just because the top guilds from jpRohan went to Torian, that it was the top PVP server. Rohan International introduced **** loads of new players and new guilds to the game and changed a lot of the mechanics; the top guilds from jpRohan don't mean anything by name alone. Stop holding onto past glories achieved in another version under different rules.

Then again, all this is moot because I've never played on Torian and you're by no means a veteran of Silva. Stop **** on a guild from another server.

I laugh at all these trolls who think RQ is going to fail PW. Had you witnessed the camaraderie, history and the dedication behind the cockiness, you'd think otherwise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • prosper
    prosper Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    *sigh* I couldn't get tequila to come on vent because mystic did not allow it D:

Does Mystic allow smexeh blonde girls named Prosper on his Vent? ;D
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    prosper wrote: »
    Does Mystic allow smexeh blonde girls named Prosper on his Vent? ;D

Indeed ;D I think so ;D
    Apparently he still thinks he's straight. Poor mystic bejb still in the closet :C
  • prosper
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Indeed ;D I think so ;D
    Apparently he still thinks he's straight. Poor mystic bejb still in the closet :C

Oh dear. We'll have to fix that, won't we.

I'll PM him my yaoi collection later tonight.
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Oh dear. We'll have to fix that, won't we.

I'll PM him my yaoi collection later tonight.

His gf already took care of that XD Funnily enough we have a whole section dedicated to that sort of....Material

XDDDDD

Shame there are no videos =/
  • prosper
    edited August 2008
    Options
    His gf already took care of that XD Funnily enough we have a whole section dedicated to that sort of....Material

XDDDDD

Shame there are no videos =/

-signs up for ragequit forums-
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    -signs up for ragequit forums-

XDDDD
    Add your collection! We need moar XD
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options

LOL

That's a troll, and you fell for it. That ****'s funny. Rofl.

Since you thougth that was serious, you may want to check this thread for some nice builds.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=6721
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• jamsan
    jamsan Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Surprise Bear says: "Look for the prize with every surprise!"
    Approximately 13% of all forum pages mention RQ, as confirmed by Google.
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    You Racists!!!! Just ignore the existence of Bladermasters Q_____Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • reality
    reality Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Is it safe? can i come out now?

I guess the flamers ran out of juice. >.>

If you quote me your ****. :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    What are you talking about? Those guides aren't trolls at all. They're 100% serious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    reality wrote: »
    Is it safe? can i come out now?

I guess the flamers ran out of juice. >.>

If you quote me your ****. :o

Am i really **** now? :confused:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something