The Guilds Most Likely To Be Successful

Options

Comments

• hana
    hana Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    riot wrote: »
    I didnt read the through the whole thread of endless BS, because the answer to this thread was the last post on first page :)

Not always true, but I'll concede your right to have that opinion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • showharu
    showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    yeshua wrote: »
    Stop tha fussing and fighting!

Please don mess up this game! :mad:

AND

Americans go play us version!

This is International! LEAVE US ALONE! :cool:

Wow very dumb.

Congratulation! You all have pass the test! 1g in game for all :p

Trying to play it off very funny.
  • seanie
    seanie Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lol @ RaceQuit you guys where the first botters, there was a ton of screenshots posted of you guys botting with the handcuffs. Then you guys left cause other guilds started botting. Now most servers have a pure botting guild, but dont point the finger next time and say you did it cause others did, when you where the first guild to get caught doing it. I hope the gms read this and watch you guys cause you will prolly bot here to. I say Racequit cause all you do is race to level then quit when you get caught botting.
  • trilient
    trilient Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    In responce to a quoted reply above, Isn't this version the american version? I Believe the servers are in california o_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    EmberGlades Vice Guild Master
    emberglades.forumotion.net
    Server: Lost City
  • seanie
    edited August 2008
    Options
    trilient wrote: »
    In responce to a quoted reply above, Isn't this version the american version? I Believe the servers are in california o_O

Yes it is in cali.
  • seanie
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Still remember its for the whole world!

Actually all countries that have a PW Version already are IP banned. And its HQ is in cali, wow your really dumb.
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    seanie wrote: »
    lol @ RaceQuit you guys where the first botters, there was a ton of screenshots posted of you guys botting with the handcuffs. Then you guys left cause other guilds started botting. Now most servers have a pure botting guild, but dont point the finger next time and say you did it cause others did, when you where the first guild to get caught doing it. I hope the gms read this and watch you guys cause you will prolly bot here to. I say Racequit cause all you do is race to level then quit when you get caught botting.

GG knowing 0 about us. We actually tuned in all the bots, and the GMs thanked us for it. Nice try. If I have to post screenshots, I'll be glad to do it, you fail.

That said, it's HILARIOUS that you think we "race to level" when every other guild on this server says that we're "always lowbies." You suck at life, honestly.

Show me some of these screenshots of us botting, by the way. I want to see these. Should be easy to show me since there's so many.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • tiene
    tiene Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Woah so many pages to just compare your "sizes".

A successful guild is not measured by just its size and/or average levels. Smaller guilds can also be successful if they are respected as a whole (server perspective).
  • dinoman
    dinoman Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    showharu u knew this was coming didnt you :P your just sitting there enjoying aren't ya
    :eek:
  • seanie
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    GG knowing 0 about us. We actually tuned in all the bots, and the GMs thanked us for it. Nice try. If I have to post screenshots, I'll be glad to do it, you fail.

That said, it's HILARIOUS that you think we "race to level" when every other guild on this server says that we're "always lowbies." You suck at life, honestly.

Show me some of these screenshots of us botting, by the way. I want to see these. Should be easy to show me since there's so many.

Wow your really stupid, you stated in another post that you botted, and now your saying GMs thanked you for turning in botters. Did you turn in yourself or something? Next time stick to what you say and roll with it instead of making up something way off from what you wrote early. Your just making yourself and the guild look stupid. You also said in a earlier post that you won cause of your higher level players. Just cause another guild calls you lowbies, it doesnt change that you said you had the highest level characters till you quit, learn to read next time please.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    seanie wrote: »
    Wow your really stupid, you stated in another post that you botted, and now your saying GMs thanked you for turning in botters. Did you turn in yourself or something? Next time stick to what you say and roll with it instead of making up something way off from what you wrote early. Your just making yourself and the guild look stupid. You also said in a earlier post that you won cause of your higher level players. Just cause another guild calls you lowbies, it doesnt change that you said you had the highest level characters till you quit, learn to read next time please.

Never said I botted. RQ had about 4 botters as opposed to every other guild's 30, and we reported tons. The few guys in our guild who botted never got busted.

GM Rundiyani used to follow us around when we'd go on bothunts for BraveHearts and Tempest because he knows our core doesn't bot and he knows that we caught people who did.

http://i33.tinypic.com/55m6ht.png
    You also said in a earlier post that you won cause of your higher level players.

Wanna link me to where I said that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• celes
    celes Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    In Rohan, Tempest was a higher level and BraveBots had more people. RageQuit was stuck with lower levels then Tempest, and lower members then BraveBots. But I loved it that way. It made PK fun and a challenge. And honestly, I'd want the same thing in PW, but sadly for Territory Wars, numbers count for a lot.
  • rena
    rena Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Honestly..another I want to be like RQ thread. There enough already -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=6931
    emberglades.forumotion.net/forum.htm
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    dinoman wrote: »
    showharu u knew this was coming didnt you :P your just sitting there enjoying aren't ya

No not really people just always wanna bag on RQ. My whole time on this forum I never said anything negative about RQ, I dont see any point in arguing about them its not like anything gonna change. From what I seen from alot of threads the whole RQ guild dont get effected by the haters of them but none of the poeple that keep arguing about the same **** realize that. If they hate them so much handle it in game. The worst part lol RQ always shut them up. Its not that im siding with them its just the truth.

I leave it on that note.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Rofl. Just found this on urbandictionary.
    RageQuit
    1 up, 5 downlove ithate it

A guild in Rohan Online's Ahkma server that is known for their hacking and botting in the game. Their name is ironic because after they have been killed and owned over and over again, they get really really mad and quit. Then they come back the next day, get owned, get made, and leave again.
    You have killed DirtyD of RageQuit.
    You have killed CampStaffI of RageQuit.
    You have killed Achilles of RageQuit.

*DEAD*DirtyD: u n00bz! i hatez j00! I WANNA KEEL YOOOUUU!
    *DEAD*CampStaffI: I OWN CHEAT PROJECT! I OWN CHEAT PROJECT!!!
    *DEAD*Achilles: YEAH! SPAMSPAMSPAM! WHY WON'T JOO DIEE?!

DirtyD has logged off.
    CampStaffI has logged off.
    Achilles has logged off.

Total RageQuit. Total Pwnage.

That must be who this kid thinks we are.

Ahkma's RageQuit was a fan *** group impersonating us, none of those members were actually members of RageQuit and you're welcome to check the roster. We played Silva, published plenty of videos, kicked every other guild's **** to the point where the two biggest guilds on the server stopped their war to ally up against us.

And still lost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    celes wrote: »
    In Rohan, Tempest was a higher level and BraveBots had more people. RageQuit was stuck with lower levels then Tempest, and lower members then BraveBots. But I loved it that way. It made PK fun and a challenge. And honestly, I'd want the same thing in PW, but sadly for Territory Wars, numbers count for a lot.

Not as much as you think. ReBorn vs. Black is proof that even if the enemy has superior numbers, levels, and equipment, your guild can still win due to pure strategy and willpower. Those wars were a great experience for me.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ark wrote: »
    Not as much as you think. ReBorn vs. Black is proof that even if the enemy has superior numbers, levels, and equipment, your guild can still win due to pure strategy and willpower. Those wars were a great experience for me.

With that in mind, maybe we should have closed recruitment earlier. I didn't really wanna let us get over 100 members, but oh well. It's unrealistic to think that every one of them will come to CB anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• espionis
    espionis Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ReBorn...is that a current-ish~ Oracle guild? I think I've seen your name...somewhat....mehbeh..
  • ark
    edited August 2008
    Options
    With that in mind, maybe we should have closed recruitment earlier. I didn't really wanna let us get over 100 members, but oh well. It's unrealistic to think that every one of them will come to CB anyway.

Quite true. I can't really see why you'd want to limit yourself to 100 people, though.

... And yes, ReBorn is a current guild. They've been around since the beginning, and have the second-best win:loss record. Second to WarLord. Black guild, a union of all the past guilds that WarLord defeated(and some WarLords) is an even more powerful guild that's warring with ReBorn because they can't kill WarLord. It's no wonder, either - they lose even with their completely 9x+ elite guild roster and godly equips.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Quite true. I can't really see why you'd want to limit yourself to 100 people, though.

RQ always has liked to be a small, elite crew. Bare minimum required to win, of the best players. Things have changed, lately, and we're a bit bigger than I like us to be. That's not to say our new players aren't excellent, I don't know. But in the past RQ didn't open recruitment at all and rolled around with 35 or so players.

That worked on Guild Wars and L2, and even RO, but not Rohan or PW. PW we won all the small PVP we got into but we obviously couldn't take any territories.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ark
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Ah. I knew that then. Well, best of luck with defending your lands... it may be hard if you get attacked by more than one guild at once.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Ah. I knew that then. Well, best of luck with defending your lands... it may be hard if you get attacked by more than one guild at once.

Very true if not enough players in guild lose land when people decide to be **** and attack more then one of your lands:D
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    From what I've seen so far I had changed the group, I had also changed it into ranking:D
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Haven't seen anything impressive from CONQUEROR yet, what are these rankings based on if you don't mind me asking?

I've never even heard of them before this thread.

Edit: OH ROFL NO WONDER IT'S YOUR GUILD. HAHAHAHAHA. Wow, showharu, this thread was dumb as ****. Worst publicity stunt I've ever seen. Grow a pair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• delux
    delux Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    LOLBUSTED LAWLAWLAWL :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Haven't seen anything impressive from CONQUEROR yet, what are these rankings based on if you don't mind me asking?

Edit: OH ROFL NO WONDER IT'S YOUR GUILD. HAHAHAHAHA. Wow, showharu, this thread was dumb as ****. Worst publicity stunt I've ever seen. Grow a pair.

Hmm.... someone sounds pretty angry their guild is not rank up first. Like I said its most likely, dont take it to the heart. Im going by which guild is the best right now, how?

Well I go by levels, better pvp, majority. So I dont see why your making a big deal about it when its just CB right now. If you dont like us feel free to pk us im white now:).
    BTW I changed the ranking again :D.
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

CONQUEROR > RQ

conqueror change your ****ing name for OB.
  • delux
    delux Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    we're not angry - after all, your sole opinion means nothing, but its kind of pathetic to make a thread like this when you belong to a guild, and then list said guild as number one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ambie
    ambie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Agrees with delux. But theres nothing we can do, whats done is done, and the title was most likely here to make people argue about their guilds constantly bumping it til this point.
    *claps my hands*

Now i want ice cream :0
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Guild's a joke. Lol. Funny to watch 4 conqueror die to one level 34 priest. I can't wait until OB. This **** is funny.

I had NO problem with your list, I simply asked how you built it, because Conqueror is a joke and nobody had seen anything decent from them. Then suddenly they're most likely to succeed.

But, as the edit says, I figured it out. It's your dumb **** posting for publicity. Your guild is a joke, to make a list like this and be as bias as you are is ****ing hilarious.

Keep getting your parties soloed by a priest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]