• Cherto - Sanctuary
    Cherto - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Thanks so much for writing this.
  • nkmol
    nkmol Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ty for the guide.
    i'm new here and they say that PWI is almost the same as MH (Martial Heroes) but better graphics.
  • Quatera - Heavens Tear
    Quatera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Thanx for the info. It really helps
  • AzureKiller - Heavens Tear
    AzureKiller - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    depliant wrote: »
    I believe that you said in the question:
    "At lvl 30, classes can fly" or something along the lines of that.
    You answered the question: Elves get wings
    They get wings at lvl 1 ><
    please dont get angry, just pointing things out, not that im a perfectionist or anything :(

Yeah elves get the "Eagle wings" and what you said is untrue. We don't get the wings, WE have them right from the start
  • afroman0
    afroman0 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    sadly i couldnt bring myself to read ALL OF THAT my eyes would have died lol.
    So heres my Q hope to find an A

Is there like a storyline in this game that i can follow,If so is it interesting
  • Ozone - Dreamweaver
    Ozone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    do u know if wizard is good at pvp or at pve, cause im good at both but i cant decide whether i should stick to pvp or pve for my wizard
  • Sacagaweia - Dreamweaver
    Sacagaweia - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think it's more a matter of what you're more comfortable with. If you want to fight other players, and don't mind that high levels might use you as a punching bag, go PVP. Otherwise, go PVE.
  • rfxsix
    rfxsix Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hi im not realy new at this game (lvl41 archer) so im not a noob but more like a hardcore beginer , but i still dont know how 2 charge my eagle wings back up.
    when i bought them they were already half full and i dont know how 2 get them back 2 300\300.
    can anyone help me ?b:sad
  • twinmage
    twinmage Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hello,

I'm asking you guys,how i can buy fireworks?Ever when i go to the firework dealer ,he didnt sell something fireworks.I need fireworks for my friend,in 3 days he have birthday.Can anyone answer?

Sorry for my english,i am german.

Cheers,Twin
  • Amaze - Lost City
    Amaze - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    maby u could add this question- how do u post forums???? b:surrender
    oh my god was i that dumb
    seraphium@tumblr
  • Amaze - Lost City
    Amaze - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    twin mage- its just an npc, the person doesnt sell the stuff. although u can get the fireworks at the cash shop.

hope it helps,
    amaze
    oh my god was i that dumb
    seraphium@tumblr
  • AquaDrageen - Dreamweaver
    AquaDrageen - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hello thread and, for the most part, PW Int. n 3n

I am very new to the game, but I do have some experience with mmos, mostly Ragnarok. However, I've run into a problem that I just can't find a solution to. I have a little alert on the right side of the screen that says "Take care of your equipment!"

I tried "repair all," which did fix something, but the alert remained. Then I bought a brand new bow and some arrows thinking that I broke something permanently, but the alert remained. Is there anything I am missing?

EDIT: Discovered the "problem"! It seems if an archer has less than around 500 arrows, the alert goes off.
  • varyk
    varyk Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    That is my best friend forever that I love so much? (Re: TIMBFFTILSM)
  • Orona_Sensei - Sanctuary
    Orona_Sensei - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    iry wrote: »
    Q: I CANT READ TEXT! HALP!
    A: In the bottom left click on the rubix cube and then uncheck bold.

Q: How can i see X chat in another chat tab?
    A: Click on the rubix cube in the bottom left. On the pop-up you can see a list on the left and a list on the right. The list on the left is the tabs and the list on the right is what you can see in that tab. Choose what you wish.

Q: I cant see any text on my box... How can i change its color?
    A: Bottom left there is a box with 4 color on it. Click it and it will change the background color of your text box. There is only 3 options. Hovering over the text box also makes it 100-200% darker.

Ok, I have a question about chat that I can't find the answer to.

Is there a quick way to use smilies? (Instead of having to open the menu and click them every time?)

The game's welcome tutorial says you can type "#XX" (XX being the smilie's number; i.e. 01 Grin), but when I try it, it's no good.

Any help would be greatly appreciated ^^
  • Xombie - Dreamweaver
    Xombie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    peregryn wrote: »
    Default installlation path c:/program files/perfect world entertainment/perfect world international/element/screenshots
    Ok i'm still having trouble with this. Would reinstalling help? I can't believe I can't find this. But the guide is way awesome.
  • sweetmocha
    sweetmocha Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    nice guide..b:pleased but i dun seem to be able to see the chi bar on my screen. it is supposedly to be under the mp bar but i dun see it. can someone please help me...b:sad
  • Adselene - Lost City
    Adselene - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hello all,
    here are some useful tools for Twilight Temple (HH, TT) and Molders, Fb.
    link: http://eventmanager.clanfree.net/
  • sweetmocha
    edited June 2009
    hi, nice guideb:pleased
    just wondering wat does a genie really do...like pet, pet helps u to kill mobs and is it possible for me to have both while leveling?b:surrender
  • sweetmocha
    edited June 2009
    sweetmocha wrote: »
    hi, nice guideb:pleased
    just wondering wat does a genie really do...like pet, pet helps u to kill mobs and is it possible for me to have both while leveling?b:surrender

lol, i found the answerb:victory
  • delish
    delish Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    um...how do I shut down the game? Lol.....help
  • he0ky
    he0ky Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    delish wrote: »
    um...how do I shut down the game? Lol.....help
    any program that is stuck , it will end from task maneger

First time that i'am instaling a game this tipe , my problem is that i use a modem to conect to the internet , it has a trafic limit , and if i use it to much my speed will go down to 10-20 kb/s , will the game work at this speed ?

and ...
    Some times i'am very busy , so if i will not log in for some time (2-5 days) will anything hapen to the caracter ?
  • bubeard
    bubeard Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Exiting. Try the lower right corner big X then the << thing.

10K dial up probably wont be very fun to play but you can try.
    (suggest giving the gerbil on the treadmill more cheese for this problem)
  • BiggiSmall - Harshlands
    BiggiSmall - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    No dude its live,...O and great guideb:victory...... to bad im at summer school and i cant save the documentb:angry....LOL
  • lunar39
    lunar39 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    thanks for the guide! but how do you get into the game? I'm a new player and I wanna start playing it soon! b:thanks
  • Frosya - Dreamweaver
    Frosya - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I looked, but no luck. Is there a thread on genie development?
  • unorded
    unorded Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    where can i get hay for pet manager i dont get it im a wizard lvl 8 in dreamweaver please tell me
  • Frosya - Dreamweaver
    Frosya - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    unorded wrote: »
    where can i get hay for pet manager i dont get it im a wizard lvl 8 in dreamweaver please tell me

Well, it's a quest for an extr pet cage. Since you are a wizard and you already have one available, I'd recommend you not to worry about it for the next 20 levels. The hay drops from the Rhinodrake megalits (level 22) by the Western gate of the gragon city and Antelope Pups (level 30) under the heavenly city. You'll do plenty of quests in the both locations.
  • novemberst0rm
    novemberst0rm Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm on lvl 31.. and it isn't letting me level up! it says i have 163182/93150! It doesnt make any sense!
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm on lvl 31.. and it isn't letting me level up! it says i have 163182/93150! It doesnt make any sense!

you did not need to resurrect a year-and-a-half dead thread to ask that question. really, it's a perfectly good enough question to deserve its own thread, over in the tech support forum perhaps.

because you need to contact the customer support folks, open a ticket with them; if what you describe is true, then you've found a genuine bug that needs fixing. hop on over to support.perfectworld.com and ticket away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • MsSeraphine - Archosaur
    MsSeraphine - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I dont know if its the right topic to ask but can someone explain what is and how to powerlevel?