NEW SKILS WITH GLITHES MARCH 2019

Comments

• dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    I don't see it talked about much but it is rather silly that before primal we had 4 effective AOE's and then we got reduced to 2 and only 1 that's really good for how fast paced pvp has become. Even with the 4 we had before the channel time on 2 of them would make them iffy. I would like to see them make more AOE skills for BM's that have better channeling times. AOE's used to be one of our staple features.

Sidenote: I'm excluding HF in this simply because it's not really used to deal damage itself but to make other skills deal better damage.

Sadly Hillborn is kinda trash n feels bad to use :( If they ever allow us to glyph the skill the world will burn tho

• happyhail
    happyhail Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    I've tried using red glyph on Army Crusher and it was honestly pretty lackluster because its so necessary to spam, especially in PVP. It just felt bad. Blue or Green is the only way I ever see myself using that skill.

I never upgraded Hillborn because it seemed like a net loss based on skill timing and spam, so I still have Fissure and Highland Cleave. I honestly hope they never upgrade Hillborn or give me a reason to upgrade to it since I've never heard anyone actually say that they like the skill.
  • sothiya
    sothiya Posts: 7 Arc User
    sothiya wrote: »
    any idea on earthen rift argent glyph description. like whats the percentage for every hit charge and if wep damage or base damage

bump
  • thesquee1
    thesquee1 Posts: 44 Arc User
    I actually liked Hillborn when I first got it. It did a good amount of additional damage when it proc'd. Now I like it a little less but I would still pick it over the 2 base skills because the casting time for both is so long, I don't think there's many situations I'll stun HF and not have time to unleash more than AC > Hillborn > AC before the back line I have eliminates them, and getting that second AC is still rare. Hillborn is, in my opinion, better for the sake of convenience. You'll only have time for 1 anyway, so why not take the one that hits harder and has a chance to deal a bit more?

Like Dingo said, though...if they let us Glyph it, the world will indeed burn.

It's worth noting that I'm sage so instead of a higher slow I get a chance to increase my crit, and the skill is near spammable so it's got a lot of uptime for me. Granted, demon Sutra does the same but that'll go away if you combine it with Buddha Guard, so I will keep my sage hillborn.
  • sothiya
    sothiya Posts: 7 Arc User
    The detailed description of Assassin Earthen Rift is below; someone please let me know if argent glyph is base damage or weapon damage.

54950 ""God and Earth Crack""
    54951 ""God and earth crack           

Casting distance
    Consuming infuriating 190
    Preparation time 0.1 seconds
    Cast time 1.0 seconds
    Cast interval 8.0 seconds
    Gathering 10
    Weapon limit dagger
    Enemy property Wuwei

Completion period requires the most holy
    Detonate the dark thunder under the enemy's feet, within 10 meters of itself
    All enemies cause a base attack power of 530%
    Prepare for physical damage from attack power. ""
    54960 ""God and Earth Crack""
    54961 ""God Earth Crack           

Casting distance
    Cast time 1.0 seconds
    Gathering 10
    Weapon limit dagger
    Enemy property Wuwei

Prepare for physical damage from attack power.

Get a combo point

鎏金符纹效果@1
    Level 1-4: Add 20% damage to the attack power
    Level 5-7: Add 30% damage to attack power
    Level 8-9: Add 40% damage to the attack power
    Level 10: Add 50% damage to attack power @1@2
    Additional?% Equipment Attack Damage @2""
    54970 ""God and Earth Crack""
    54971 ""God·The Earth Crack           

Casting distance
    Cast time 1.0 seconds
    Gathering 10
    Weapon limit dagger
    Enemy property Wuwei

Get two combo points

Green leaf streak effect @1
    Level 1-4: Add 16% damage to attack power
    Level 5-7: Add 24% damage to attack power
    Level 8-9: Added 32% damage to attack power
    Level 10: Add 40% damage to attack power @1@2
    Additional?% Equipment Attack Damage @2""
    54980 ""God and Earth Crack""
    54981 ""God·The Earth Crack           

Casting distance
    Cast time 1.0 seconds
    Gathering 10
    Weapon limit dagger
    Enemy property Wuwei

Get a combo point

Light space pattern effect @1
    Level 1-4: Attack range increased to 12 meters
    Level 5-7: Attack range increased to 13 meters
    Level 8-9: Attack range increased to 14 meters
    Level 10: Attack range increased to 15 meters @1@2
    The attack range is increased to ? meters. @2""
    54990 ""God and earth crack""
    54991 "" God Earth Crack           

Casting distance
    Cast time 1.0 seconds
    Gathering 10
    Weapon limit dagger
    Enemy property Wuwei

Get a combo point

Bright red pattern effect @1
    Level 1-4: Deceleration of target by 20% for 3 seconds
    Level 5-7: Reduces the target by 40% for 3秒
    Level 8-9: Reduces the target by 60% for 3秒
    Level 10: Deceleration of target by 80% for 3 seconds @1@2
    Slow down the target by % for 3 seconds. @2""
    55000 ""God and Earth Crack""
    55001 ""God and Earth Crack           

Casting distance
    Cast time 1.0 seconds
    Gathering 10
    Weapon limit dagger
    Enemy property Wuwei

Consume all combo points and enhance skill based on consumption
    If you add a combo point, add an additional combo point bonus.

Silverstone Rune Effect @1
    Level 1-4: Add 20% damage to the attack power, each cost
    The combo point adds an additional 24% damage to the attack power.
    Level 5-7: Add 30% damage to the attack power, each cost
    The combo point adds an additional 36% damage to the attack power.
    Level 8-9: Add 40% damage to the attack power, each cost
    The combo point adds an additional 48% damage to the attack power.
    Level 10: Add 50% damage to the attack power, each cost
    The combo point adds an additional 60% damage to the attack power. @1@2
    Additional?% equipment damage, each cost
    The combo point adds an additional %% damage to the attack power. @2""
  • skarthos
    skarthos Posts: 58 Arc User
    @sothiya 装备 should be weapon dmg
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    skarthos wrote: »

I highly doubt that not with sin track record....
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • skarthos
    skarthos Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    @blazerboy i was comparing the text descriptions of the current Earthern Rift

引爆敌人脚下的暗雷,对自身周围10米内的所有敌人造成基础攻击力附上530%装备攻击力的物理伤害

Detonate the ground beneath all targets within 8 meters, dealing base physical damage plus 530% of weapon damage.
  • datsang
    datsang Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    blazerboy wrote: »

I can basically promise you its weapon attack. I went and looked at the skill as I hadnt before as everything was translated already, but when it translates the chinese text to "attack power" its always been weapon attack, not base dmg. I cant for the life of mine remember what base dmg was called but looking at the skill description myself I am confident its weapon attack, meaning only reasonable glyph options are slow(?) and range.
  • blazerboy
    datsang wrote: »

I can basically promise you its weapon attack. I went and looked at the skill as I hadnt before as everything was translated already, but when it translates the chinese text to "attack power" its always been weapon attack, not base dmg. I cant for the life of mine remember what base dmg was called but looking at the skill description myself I am confident its weapon attack, meaning only reasonable glyph options are slow(?) and range.

That’s definitely good then, I would personally say range then. Slow is a stat you don’t see much anymore tho
  • cosmosia1989
    cosmosia1989 Posts: 165 Arc User

That’s definitely good then, I would personally say range then. Slow is a stat you don’t see much anymore tho

Nah, Earthen should be dealt with as any sin skill that has no special effects when gylphed. Not glyph it at all. Compeltely wasted. Sins do not have any slot to waste on useless skills like ER.
  • blazerboy

Nah, Earthen should be dealt with as any sin skill that has no special effects when gylphed. Not glyph it at all. Compeltely wasted. Sins do not have any slot to waste on useless skills like ER.

I see all I know about sin glyphs is cursed jail and elimination are just gg

• mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    Why such a harsh nerf on soulshatter?
    It's not even a PVP skill and was one of those few PVE skills which made G16 seekers relevant to the MBH dungeons..
    (At this point being a sage seeker doesn't seem to be that useful anymore)
  • blazerboy
    Why such a harsh nerf on soulshatter?
    It's not even a PVP skill and was one of those few PVE skills which made G16 seekers relevant to the MBH dungeons..
    (At this point being a sage seeker doesn't seem to be that useful anymore)

Define nerf lol..
  • xxhawkeyexx
    xxhawkeyexx Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    [quote="blazerboy;c-12767415"

/quote

*Giggle*. Sage db ARE the ones who get 25 (I think) chi per buff use (can't recall just now), with 25% chance for an extra spark. Which practically speaking works out out to 25+(100*0.25) = 25+25 = 50 chi on average each time they use it. The skill has like a 3s cd, with a lowish channel & cast time. On my SAGE db alt, I regularly can chi up to full by spamming that buff, usually at full chi under 30s. Now compare to archer buff: fairly useless evasion & speed buff, gives like... 10? or 15? chi, has long channel and CRAZY long cast, and no chance at randomly huge chunks of chi. Actually you can compare to any other aoe buff in game---nothing else comes even remotely close.

Edit: its 20 chi per buff not 25. So average of 45 chi per buff with the 25% chance for an extra spark thrown in.[/quote]

So where is this viable when sage is literally considered the lackluster of the two? With demon settling ripple, dragon trap being well worth the trade chi sage has? Ijs you’re trying to make a chi point but it’s such a small minority (literally 1 server used sage db of 3) how is this an actual point to stand on? Go ahead take a poll beyond Tideswell you will this. It’s also obvious Tideswell is the minority here because I’ve seen the most sage sb there as well while the majority of pvp sb/db on other servers demon..... 1/4 doesn’t represent a whole here.../quote]

What is this all about?? ^

WTB> Server merge to murder easy demon dbs. TW server chiming in.. Demon DB is for PVE only. Since the creation of Neverfall Skills, Demon has become outdated for PVP. Demon Dragon Trap is the garbage of the two types as Sage gives 30% damage amp. Sage buff also gives the chi, not Demon. Sage also gets 25% more damage from passive. Demon is nice to use your buff before bosses for extra attack levels but that's it. Also, let me be the first DB to sound excited about upcoming changes. :)
    I look forward to seeing the responses to this bit of info for nubs. Sincerely, AliceTheMad <3
  • red#4565
    red#4565 Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    wwdwdwdw
    dingo488 wrote: »
    red#4565 wrote: »
    Yes, maybe... But Army Crusher have a fast cast, i use it to hit one of the two reductions after i stun the targets and use HF. The only other skil that deal damage around the target would be Hillborn, but it's too slow to this. All the targets can give imune in his cast., and my time "in action" would be reduced.
    And like u said, Army Crusher have a good cooldown, and i use it to get my chi back. Red glyph here would be bad for me because I would be wasting a skill that I use to get chi. But Your idea is great ;) Who knows in the future xD

No, Im with you on that, Red glyph on Army Crusher is terrible. Without Army Crusher you have no good AoE skill that's actually useful that you can use as an AoE skill, nor do you have any tool to remove defense charms to even guarantee your Army Crusher deals damage.

The new genie skill is a blessing for chi, I honestly wouldn't even use Red Glyph without it. But when I say the combo isn't always available I'm not just talking about the chi cost. I love the fist combo but I honestly still don't know if it's really that good. You probably know more about how it works in practice but in theory it seems too hard to use properly. Mass PvP always works front-to-back, what this means in a stalemate is that the melee people are all using their apo/genie, where the ranged people generally have their stuff up still, purely because melee people are soaking up all the pressure. However, for your combo to work you need the exact opposite to happen, you need all ur stuff up while the enemy backline doesn't have their genies available, since you using Roar -> HF on a group of people basically tells them you want to kill them, so it only works if they have no genie available. But clearly you are not the one forcing them to use their genie, since you can't commit anything. The only realistic scenario where this would happen is if your team is winning without you even doing anything. If the fight is even or the enemy is winning then it's incredibly hard to hold onto your apo/genie for something offensive as you're forced to use it defensively, not to mention the opponent will all still have their genies up. So they'll all escape your stun/HF or immune your fist AoE. So I'm actually wondering, if this combo is useful in more realistic scenario's or if you can only use this to use it on a team that's losing incredibly hard and just shjtstomp them as they're trying to pull themselves together, which is basically what's happening in the 2 vids that were linked.

I see in your PWcalc that it has purge instead of GoF, I don't know which of the 2 it is. Personally I would opt for the purge and ditch one of the amber shards for an elemental shard so you can proc both def charms and purge expel/psychic will.

Hi Dingo, sorry for the delay rsrsrs
    Yeah, you have said a lot of realistic visions about the possibilities in the gameplay.
    About the position in PVP, in the Dragon War, the ranged people are frequently using the genies because of my other players that do combo too, in other moments. In my guild, when we do combo, we call 21 people (3 groups with 7 peolpe each). Whit this in mind, we have two cenaries:

1. MY GUILD IS LOSTING THE BATLLE: Around 21 players put a high power combo to destroy all things possible of the enemy, so, in this case, i change my gameplay, and do like a BM standart, with focus on survive. Red Glyphs and 79 are stoped and now are using just to control the enemy.

2. MY GUILD IS IN THE SAME POSITION OF THE ENEMY OR MORE CLOSE TO THE VICTORY: Now, all my focus are envolved to kill. 79, Red Glyphs back and I take on the position seen in the videos.

Not just when we are winning the battle, but when we are equal the enemy, i do this combo with the 79 because the power under this combo is very high.
    But... really, in PVP can happens to be more dificult to do this combo be more effective, exactly because of the things you said, but here in Brazil when happens PVP all the moments are having combo under the enemy. And i enjoy it rsrs
    So, if you can i recommend u to trying this to you see by yourself in your server, if u can do something with this fist's combo.

About the add on the fist: i already had purge. It's very very very O.P.
    But ....... guy .. GoF is very O.P. to APS or 79.
    The damage deal is excelent like showed in those videos.
    In Arena Guan Yu is better for me, because i have a Veno on my group or a Sin with purge.

Tks 4 your opnion dingo =)
  • red#4565
    csquared5 wrote: »
    Yeah... that makes a lot of sense. If he was fighting an enemy faction that was equally strong as his own, his faction would be pushed back *unless* he was there at the front line soaking up damage. And in such situation I find it just as improbable as you that it would be plausible to pull off a 3-spark, genie/apoth combo with any sort of frequency.

Now, that being said though: when there is a stalemate that exists without you, can bm go in with this combo and cause the front lines of the enemy to collapse? Yes. But in a truly equal situation, the stalemate would only exist with bms staying at the front lines more often.

@ red: I commented on it earlier: you were barely attacked much. When I've been in equal-strength situations, the bms who rush into my enemy lines get focused and utterly massacred unless they use their apoth to even get in close. Veno puffbird your antistun, purge, steal chi, and then wizards, psychics, and really anybody nearby makes a bm's life instantly hellish. Even your 50k hp can vanish within seconds under that intense firestorm, and most bms who do manage to survive rely heavily on a g17 weapon with a defensive proc like untarget or 5s immune. So dingo is right; your faction was already winning without you doing anything. You could have skipped the xNW and the outcome would have been largely the same, though likely delayed somewhat, since your combos pushed an already weakened enemy back into their spawn.

Thats not to say you didn't play brilliantly, but I, too, am skeptical of the use of the fists as a regular part of most bms hardware, especially when every endgame bm here has Paramount genie now, and having lots of chi isn't really much of an issue anymore. Lot easier to stick to axes and abuse red glyph.

I agree with you and i know the problems of trying this kind of combo. The frontline stay more broken due i'm not actin like a BM full Vit.
    Like a said for dingo, there are some situations that i can't play this way, or my Guild can lost, so the right way is being a tradicional BM, recieving all damage to the ranged people kill the enemies.

tks for the feedback csquared5 ;)
  • datsang

WTB> Server merge to murder easy demon dbs. TW server chiming in.. Demon DB is for PVE only. Since the creation of Neverfall Skills, Demon has become outdated for PVP. Demon Dragon Trap is the garbage of the two types as Sage gives 30% damage amp. Sage buff also gives the chi, not Demon. Sage also gets 25% more damage from passive. Demon is nice to use your buff before bosses for extra attack levels but that's it. Also, let me be the first DB to sound excited about upcoming changes. :)
    I look forward to seeing the responses to this bit of info for nubs. Sincerely, AliceTheMad <3

This has to be a troll, right? If not, could you please explain how sage gets 25% more dmg from passive? Like I suspect you are talking bout saber passive, where it might be that kind of difference on weapon attack but thats maybe 3% dmg increase on actual dmg.
  • mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    Although its been a while since I used my DB i remember pretty well that people went sage for PVE..(for the chi spam i guess i could be wrong :p)
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    In my guild, when we do combo, we call 21 people (3 groups with 7 peolpe each).

That's really cool, I could totally see that working then! My criticism on the combo was totally in the context of PWI. Combos like this will never happen on PWI, the level of communication and general understanding of the game and it's immune mechanics is simply not there on PWI. People here tend to play mostly for themselves, and unless they are the ones 1-shotting someone themselves, they won't put in the effort to make it happen.

In Arena Guan Yu is better for me, because i have a Veno on my group or a Sin with purge.

In the context of your 3v3 squad it makes a lot of sense. And GoF is most definitely better for the 79 skill.
    When APSing I think the GoF does more damage to you than it adds to your target, simply because of how high your HP is, but if you're not being pressured yourself while APSing I guess there's not much harm in that. I could see it working.

• thefallenreborn
    thefallenreborn Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2019

This has to be a troll, right? If not, could you please explain how sage gets 25% more dmg from passive? Like I suspect you are talking bout saber passive, where it might be that kind of difference on weapon attack but thats maybe 3% dmg increase on actual dmg.

I highly doubt this person has ever played db at a competitive pvp level, because demon db is vastly superior to sage. demon Dragon Trap may not give 30% damage amp, but that only works if you if you charge it fully for 3 seconds compared to demon Dragon Trap is only 2.1 seconds which is way faster charge time combined with demon Divine Moonlight there is no gap in cc unlike the sage variant. There is no discussing sage Settling Ripple compared to demon which gives you invincibility for 4.3 seconds which is a huge save in pvp, which sage db does not have. The demon Moon Chant buff giving 15 atk levels for 15 seconds helps because it is more damage giving you free atk levels. sage damage difference is like how @datsang said maybe 3% more with sage saber mastery. On a smaller notes even the demon variant of Lunar Grace lasts 2 seconds longer for anti stun as well along with Silence of Dread making your next Motionless Move a freeze. Anyways if you play db well enough you will never have chi problems at all even as a demon db player I have never had problems getting chi or maintaining chi in any circumstance. I don't use any chi glyphs, sage Moon Chant or sage chi skill has never been necessary for me to have chi if you manage your skills well enough.
  • blazerboy

I highly doubt this person has ever played db at a competitive pvp level, because demon db is vastly superior to sage. demon Dragon Trap may not give 30% damage amp, but that only works if you if you charge it fully for 3 seconds compared to demon Dragon Trap is only 2.1 seconds which is way faster charge time combined with demon Divine Moonlight there is no gap in cc unlike the sage variant. There is no discussing sage Settling Ripple compared to demon which gives you invincibility for 4.3 seconds which is a huge save in pvp, which sage db does not have. The demon Moon Chant buff giving 15 atk levels for 15 seconds helps because it is more damage giving you free atk levels. sage damage difference is like how @datsang said maybe 3% more with sage saber mastery. On a smaller notes even the demon variant of Lunar Grace lasts 2 seconds longer for anti stun as well along with Silence of Dread making your next Motionless Move a freeze. Anyways if you play db well enough you will never have chi problems at all even as a demon db player I have never had problems getting chi or maintaining chi in any circumstance. I don't use any chi glyphs, sage Moon Chant or sage chi skill has never been necessary for me to have chi if you manage your skills well enough.

You forgot to mention sage dragon trap is 30% damage on the 4th attack. The first is para and 4th is amp. On demon you can channel trap .9 seconds faster cast the first hit cancel and continue your cc/damage onslaught ensuring it works out better than wasting half a second casting 3 other weak hits. But yea this and desangs comment pretty much sums up why I didn’t even bother debating. It’s so obvious it assumed it’s a troll comment lol
  • cosmosia1989
    I will assume my old role as preacher of demon DBs again and will say this: Ppl that claim Sage is superior to Demon DB need to uninstall this game IMMIDIATELY cause they are absolutely braindead, clueless and lived under a rock, being unable to use their brain. Ppl base statements upon their very own, limited experience. Only if you played a DB to the absolute maximum, where every frame matters and you can perform perfect CC-Locks. Then and only then are you able to judge if Demon or Sage is better and since that is not the case with this troll, you can clearly deduct that this fool just comes to talk big and would get smashed in a 1v1 with a decent Demon DB without breaking a sweat.

Ahh...all those juice gaps in Sage's locks <3 renders them completely useless, even more so after the nerf because you will not want your enemy to be able to break free without using a save for it. Otherwise you might yield instantly without even trying to fight. My Archer is rdy to 1v1 Sage DB fools all day after the nerf. Wonder how this will go :smiley:

PS: If I see a sage DB standing there, buffing themselves for chi in PvP...damn, how can you not either instantly burst into laughter or just kick them from your squad (if something that noob is on your side I am sorry) because...damn. If I need to explain this then please feel insulted. You deserve it.
  • red#4565
    edited March 2019
    dingo488 wrote: »
    In my guild, when we do combo, we call 21 people (3 groups with 7 peolpe each).

That's really cool, I could totally see that working then! My criticism on the combo was totally in the context of PWI. Combos like this will never happen on PWI, the level of communication and general understanding of the game and it's immune mechanics is simply not there on PWI. People here tend to play mostly for themselves, and unless they are the ones 1-shotting someone themselves, they won't put in the effort to make it happen.

In the context of your 3v3 squad it makes a lot of sense. And GoF is most definitely better for the 79 skill.
    When APSing I think the GoF does more damage to you than it adds to your target, simply because of how high your HP is, but if you're not being pressured yourself while APSing I guess there's not much harm in that. I could see it working.

Yesterday i did the lvl 10 red glyph, and i will alternate between Tsunami and River Avalanche, depending of the place that i will be.

PVP, Dragon War, i prefer using in the Tsunami due the quanty of players in the same cenary.
    But, in Arena Guan Yu, or 1X1 i will put it on River Avalanche, due the cooldown be very low and the damage deal is very equal of the Tsunami. If the player imunne, i ll have the full skil again in 5 seconds.

And depending of how the new skil of fist will act (Cyclone heel + shadowless kick), be interesting use the Red Glyph too.
    It's a skil that deal damage around the target 8 meters, (against 12 meters of 79 skil). Look the new description retired of the raw archive:

"Luck jumps and kicks in place, all within 8 meters of the surrounding enemy causes basic physical attack with 100% equipment attack strike plus 3233 physics and gold mixed damage, and increase your attack speed by 20% within 20 seconds, and interrupt the pair current skill.

Bright red pattern effect
    It consumes 50% of the current energy, and each point increases the accuracy by 10%.
    Level 1-4: 125% damage per 100 yuan of gas consumed
    Level 5-7: 150% damage per 100 yuan of gas consumed
    Level 8-9: 175% damage per 100 yuan spent
    Level 10: 200% damage per cost of 100 yuan
    Consume the current 50% of the energy, each point of the gas increases the accuracy by 10%,
    Every 100% of gas consumed causes ?% damage."

What do u think?
  • cosmosia1989
    In our version it is very rare to see ppl use Fists, let alone G17-Fists with zerk so the basic damage is already very low and extremely lower in comparison. Axe damage will always outshine Fists, no matter which fists you have so yeah. Ignore the new combo-skill. it seems completely useless aside from gaining an Aps-Buff and even then..the skill itself most likely will remain pretty slow so meh, not a big fan of slow skills with little benefit in PvP. Then again, I am also not a big fan of Aps in PvP in general.
  • xwhitefrostx
    xwhitefrostx Posts: 45 Arc User
    elcopete94 wrote: »
    Wizards skills translate(kinda?)

Essential sutra(can be glyphed)

Consume 2 sparks recovers 20% mana and remove channeling time for 6 sec
    Gold:cost 3 sparks, increase time effect 6 sec and makes BT,MS and BIDS cost no chi
    Green: more time effect i think?
    blue:no clue, something about not removing channel time and giving something, maybe chi?
    red: heals after cast
    argent:"increases immunity action limits" anti stun or immunity?

Magical overload(ulti)
    reworked from 50% more damage 50% damage taken to 50% more damage 30% damage taken(they change the selfbuff subsea from sage to demon XD)

True ice shield?(elemental shell and ice prison combined become a new shield)
    Consume all the true value for 10 sec(all chi?) at the first 5 seconds seal itself and is invincible. During the shield, it is hurt. When the shield disappears the enemy within 12 meters is frozen for 4 sec and the enemy is Damaged by 130%

I dont want to lose the 1000% elemental gains on this skill.....it helps a lot. Hoping for more details on the changes to this merge :(
    vFDFy6t.gif
  • zenki#3213
    zenki#3213 Posts: 1 Arc User
    For BMs: The combined skill of Flash and Bolt of Tyreseus might lose its AoE (I can't see the AoE part in the skill description). We have to wait for the correct and final translation. If it does lose its AoE, it is not that great. For single targets, it is an upgrade for sure but the trade-off AoE is kinda meh...
  • status76288
    status76288 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Entirely noticed yet again nobody finishes the translating all of the seeker skill selection, go figure
  • xxhawkeyexx
    xxhawkeyexx Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    All these troll demon DBs talking lol. PLEASE come to cross pvp events!!!! PLEEEEAAASSSEEE! Before you all quit DB bc you're terrible at them, come to Cross Server Events!! WTB> Server Merge <3 AliceTheMad :)

It wasn't meant to be a discussion. It was a service announcement. Don't worry, we can teach you!

"preacher of demon dbs" lol This guy serious?? Now who is the troll? I bet he also preaches for deity clerics and sage venos. I hope he never uninstalls as we need people to make us laugh. :) Have fun jumping back to your archer after the "nerf". Hope to find you in PK :wink:
  • datsang
    All these troll demon DBs talking lol. PLEASE come to cross pvp events!!!! PLEEEEAAASSSEEE! Before you all quit DB bc you're terrible at them, come to Cross Server Events!! WTB> Server Merge <3 AliceTheMad :)

It wasn't meant to be a discussion. It was a service announcement. Don't worry, we can teach you!

"preacher of demon dbs" lol This guy serious?? Now who is the troll? I bet he also preaches for deity clerics and sage venos. I hope he never uninstalls as we need people to make us laugh. :) Have fun jumping back to your archer after the "nerf". Hope to find you in PK :wink:

*Feeds the troll*