Ask A Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer : Neverfall

Comments

• capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    It just flashes briefly when you first equip the glyphs.
  • greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Spirit was almost a non issue after a certain point, but if people start saying PV is boring, I worry about people asking about having FC back (if running the same instance in a grind multiple times has a negative impact). I'm sure at some point players started dumping spare Spirit into Genies (I was guilty of this). Morai if I'm not mistaken Gives Spirit gaining items as does BH's on the second reward but that's not high enough. I might be completely wrong, but do Ancient Gifts give a Spirit boost/gain too or was that just the Legacy Mark?

Bonus Events will also help with this, however I'll maker a note of this to see how we can address it!
    As far as I'm aware Ancient Gifts do give a spirit boost, but we don't get too many of those and they only really help on a few specific things (the new historical phase quests being a prominent example - too bad I went through most of those before the ancient gift codes came around).

I do apologize if I sound overly persistent on the primal/neverfall dailies and BH, but I maintain that there was no reason for the devs to remove spirit rewards from dailies, and now that spirit has become relevant again, I can think of no reason for it to remain unavailable on the quests that many of us grind every day.

Answering your comparison of FC/FF - just to make my stance on that clear, I was one of the voices calling for restriction of hypering in Frost a couple years back (though, I should note, I wasn't in favor of removing the ability entirely). I will say that Frost, at its peak, was more fun than PV is today, because you had bosses to kill and specific pulls to complete, and it was actually designed for a squad. PV, by contrast, usually comes down to "avoid and/or deal with the immobilizing/sealing mobs and then gather as many regular mobs as your gear can tolerate," with a side helping of "better make sure you're not idling even for a second or you're not getting the most out of your 15 minutes!" And then, of course, if your gear isn't "up to par" then you're splitting the spirit two, three, four etc. ways (which I'm guessing is how PV was actually designed, but in practice, it means you're just another step behind the Joneses).
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
  • strikingmeteor
    strikingmeteor Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have a question for the bounty orders from Hector. It says that its a Daily quest, but Its been almost 40 hours and I still haven't been able to get it again. I started the quest on Monday but didn't finish it until 10pm that day, and now it's 2:04 pm Wednesday. I right-clicked the order but it keeps saying incorrect time span
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    I have a question for the bounty orders from Hector. It says that its a Daily quest, but Its been almost 40 hours and I still haven't been able to get it again. I started the quest on Monday but didn't finish it until 10pm that day, and now it's 2:04 pm Wednesday. I right-clicked the order but it keeps saying incorrect time span

It's a mistranslation in the item description. It should state that the quest can be acqured once per week. It resets on monday i believe
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • brailizdlag#7905
    brailizdlag#7905 Posts: 2 New User
    edited May 2017
    Hi all. I need help to understand this game.

I am doing all that Morai and Primal quests. I reach Arcane X, but got a quest to kill a stupid Tyrant Prince Muchi at stupid Flowsilver Palace. Last Sunday 05/06 I joined a squad to try this, but a stupid player called _______ (Tideswell server) started to scream like a otaku pig, like I was diseased or I was a rat. She/he/it requested me to get out, asking 'what I was doing there'. So I left the party. That prejudiced _______ was not even the owner of squad! I am playing this game since 2009, that was the first time I was victim of prejudice and xenophobia. That's why I am playing alone w/ 2 chars and been avoiding squads, cause I heard about that kind of idiot prejudiced people in-game. But this instance is impossible to do alone (I saw videos on Youtube).

So that's the question: How can I reach Mirage Sky? I have lv.12 TT set, I don't have money to spend buying G16. May I need to wait until the game gives me free G16 (10 years, I guess)?

All the mechanisms of this game is becoming lv.105/105/105 people only playable. It's so sad! I just want to know that so called place 'Neverfall', but it's more like 'NeverReach' to me. (sorry for my English, I know it's not 100%) :(​​
    Post edited by phantomforce#4598 on
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited May 2017

I am doing all that Morai and Primal quests. I reach Arcane X, but got a quest to kill a stupid Tyrant Prince Muchi at stupid Flowsilver Palace. Last Sunday 05/06 I joined a squad to try this, but a stupid player called _______ (Tideswell server) started to scream like a otaku pig, like I was diseased or I was a rat. She/he/it requested me to get out, asking 'what I was doing there'. So I left the party. That prejudiced _______ was not even the owner of squad! I am playing this game since 2009, that was the first time I was victim of prejudice and xenophobia. That's why I am playing alone w/ 2 chars and been avoiding squads, cause I heard about that kind of idiot prejudiced people in-game. But this instance is impossible to do alone (I saw videos on Youtube).

So that's the question: How can I reach Mirage Sky? I have lv.12 TT set, I don't have money to spend buying G16. May I need to wait until the game gives me free G16 (10 years, I guess)?

All the mechanisms of this game is becoming lv.105/105/105 people only playable. It's so sad! I just want to know that so called place 'Neverfall', but it's more like 'NeverReach' to me. (sorry for my English, I know it's not 100%) :(

1. There are plenty of "idiot prejudiced otaku pigs" in this game/on the internet/in the real world. Shutting yourself out in a bubble won't work, you will have to eventually come out and do things with squads/random people, that is if you really want to advance in this game. I suggest joining a faction or trying to find a group of friends you can rely on and that can help show you around, maybe even give you a hand with your gears.

2. You won't get very far with TT99 gear, and I don't blame people for being upset about that. Just tell your squad before starting that you're new to it and need guidance. If they don't mind it, I'm sure they will tell you what to do. It also helps to look up a video/guide about whatever instance you are doing beforehand, so you are not entirely clueless.

3. Not all PWI content is for end-game players. Yes, some of it will be hard/impossible without decent gear, Neverfall is one of them. So I wouldn't rush my way into it until you have at least G16. Try to find ways to make money (Jolly Old Jones is good if you have a lvl 71-80 alt, or BHs if you're lucky to get money). It will take time, but sadly this is the direction this game has chosen.
    ​​
    Post edited by phantomforce#4598 on
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    Whining, naming, and shaming. <- Should be our forum's motto.
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    zentfamily wrote: »
    nuh uh

Fixsed posts.

Also, funny result when searching "otaku pigs".​​
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    zentfamily wrote: »
    nuh uh

Fixsed posts.

Also, funny result when searching "otaku pigs".​​

Fixed*. >:)
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    @brailizdlag#7905

You dont need to kill mushi for mirage sky 1. That questchain is purely for vitae only. Mirage sky you can get as soon you are Arcane sky X, have a maxed vitae bar AND you need to be rebirth 2. If the mushi quest is too difficult for you, you can hold onto it for a later date and do primal dailies for vitae if thats what you lack, and get mirage sky with no problem.
  • kcristtian#3228
    kcristtian#3228 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I install PWI neverfall and is update for hours and I cant enter in game
    Can helping me??
  • nyk0le
    nyk0le Posts: 7 Arc User
    pwi is becoming more and more **** every patch.
    out of topic , sorry . cant help it.
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    I install PWI neverfall and is update for hours and I cant enter in game
    Can helping me??
    It is a very large update. Even with good internet it will take a while. If you have slow internet and are far away from California, it will take considerably longer.​​
  • teethewicked
    teethewicked Posts: 107 Arc User
    I've been hearing that Dawnlight Hall has Rank 9 as an requirement. I don't mean in the sense that people won't take you without Rank 9, I mean in the sense that the game itself flat out bars you from it if you don't have Rank 9(Like Homestead does with Rank 6). Is this true?
    Don't be jealous of my boogie.
    Trainer%20Card.jpg
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Not true. I've had NV3s in there. You do need to be level 103 current though.
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    I've been hearing that Dawnlight Hall has Rank 9 as an requirement. I don't mean in the sense that people won't take you without Rank 9, I mean in the sense that the game itself flat out bars you from it if you don't have Rank 9(Like Homestead does with Rank 6). Is this true?

Well if you are going to die is one shot if you are NV3 or rank 9
    Of course rank9 without refines and shards is useless
    Personaly i dont care as the person who join knows what to do
  • selvergara#2383
    selvergara#2383 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    can someone help me pls, im a new guy in pwi, but been playing pwph before, i just downloaded arc, and pwi game, i already download the game, but i still have patch for pwi neverfall, and its taking forever, im already on half then i got disconnected, i thought its just gonna resume the patch but then it restarted and now back to 0, just wanna ask if there is some way i could download the patch faster? pls help thanks
    Post edited by selvergara#2383 on
  • beast21g
    can someone help me pls, im a new guy in pwi, but been playing pwph before, i just downloaded arc, and pwi game, i already download the game, but i still have patch for pwi neverfall, and its taking forever, im already on half then i got disconnected, i thought its just gonna resume the patch but then it restarted and now back to 0, just wanna ask if there is some way i could download the patch faster? pls help thanks

no its not an another way.
    But i think pwi they should add the patch in the instalation so far. Its 1 month passed from the update.
    Having at the instalation process the Neverfall would be better right @surtr
  • selvergara#2383
    game update interrupted, now what, i have to start the downloading process back to 0. my patience is running out on this patch :(
  • selvergara#2383
    what is this verify in the left corner of the game exe what is this for? do i have to verify this before i can play? this one's so complicated, my computer's been open for 3 days just so i can download this game tsk
  • patsybanger
    patsybanger Posts: 74 Arc User
    Thinking the expansion is BS. I got certain toons that are ts1 or 2 and celestial demon or sage that are not getting quests beyond Neva and others that were able to go right to the 3rd expansion quests without even doing the culti. I also have other toons have no glyph quests. What a cluster **** this has been with days of chasing reasons why things are working on some and not others.
  • wildz2
    wildz2 Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Thinking the expansion is BS. I got certain toons that are ts1 or 2 and celestial demon or sage that are not getting quests beyond Neva and others that were able to go right to the 3rd expansion quests without even doing the culti. I also have other toons have no glyph quests. What a cluster **** this has been with days of chasing reasons why things are working on some and not others.

Culti is not related to neverfall questchains.
    Level (i think?) and boundary may be.

All the mechanisms of this game is becoming lv.105/105/105 people only playable. It's so sad! I just want to know that so called place 'Neverfall', but it's more like 'NeverReach' to me. (sorry for my English, I know it's not 100%) :(​​

I might be wrong but if you Arcane X and fulfilled all vitae required i dont think Mushi is required to go to Mirage 1.
    Only by going to the Mirage sky envoy (if thats his name?)

I vaguely recall doing my questchains really late and yet never stuck on boundary level.

So you could just keep it for later.
    (You do need to be rb2 though)

(If you have TT99 gear, shouldnt take more than a few weeks to get up to G16, depending on how hard you work on it)
  • patsybanger
    wildz2 wrote: »

Culti is not related to neverfall questchains.
    Level (i think?) and boundary may be.

I might be wrong but if you Arcane X and fulfilled all vitae required i dont think Mushi is required to go to Mirage 1.
    Only by going to the Mirage sky envoy (if thats his name?)

I vaguely recall doing my questchains really late and yet never stuck on boundary level.

So you could just keep it for later.
    (You do need to be rb2 though)

(If you have TT99 gear, shouldnt take more than a few weeks to get up to G16, depending on how hard you work on it)

Think i got it figured out. Yes i was able to complete on this toon but it is the alts i was referring too. I think i found my answer quite possible in the fact that on a lot of alts i did not bother with the chrono quests. At least that is the path i am investigating at this time.Hope Hope. My point was more that the guidance on this from PWI was terrible.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Hmmm, if you haven't done your Chrono quests then that could be causing it. Every time we've run these questlines on our test servers we've gotten them to trigger without fail - could you explain exactly at what part you're on any any relevant information more so we can figure out what's happening?
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    I vaguely remember a faction member mentioning there was a required quest at 1k elder (think she plays on pwru) i will check into that, could possibly be she meant the aeu questline?

I dont *think* you need to complete the whole chrono questline (i didnt complete it on veno and she got quests fine) however i think you must do wraiths ploy, the first part... But you have to do that to get through celestial culti anyway, dont you?

Also double check your levels. I know one of my alts cant get culti and is stuck in the pink quest right after talking to general summer in arch due to not being 103. Rip my life time for alt phoenix valley.
  • patsybanger
    Hmmm, if you haven't done your Chrono quests then that could be causing it. Every time we've run these questlines on our test servers we've gotten them to trigger without fail - could you explain exactly at what part you're on any any relevant information more so we can figure out what's happening?

Yea i will let you know what happens as i finish them up. Been pretty busy lately but i think i can hopefully get them done today
  • vikapov
    vikapov Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hello, I'm an old player. I stopped playing for a while. I dont know if I'm on the right place for this question.
    But since I installed windows 10, I couldn't start up the arc launcher or the PWI patcher, what can I do?
  • beast21g
    vikapov wrote: »
    Hello, I'm an old player. I stopped playing for a while. I dont know if I'm on the right place for this question.
    But since I installed windows 10, I couldn't start up the arc launcher or the PWI patcher, what can I do?

no you are not in the right place
    but try to update your windows 10 in the latest version which is Creator's Update, then delete the ARC client from your pc and download it again from the site
  • blackknight0212
    blackknight0212 Posts: 20 Arc User
    Just saw someone on world chat link an item called Goldfoil: Heavenfall Relic where you fuse a primeval stone, a savant stone, garnet gem, sapphire gem, and a citrine gem to supposidly get 40 notes...what I want to know the conditions to get the Goldfoil: Heavenfall Relic or am I suppose to assume it drops in Hevenfall Temple as a really rare drop?
    538v7l.jpg
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    @blackknight0212
    It's a rare pack item from Fortune Keys. You can see those and similar rewards by clicking the key icon near the minimap and hitting "Treasure Settings"​​