Ask A Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer : Neverfall

Options

Comments

• omaks5
    omaks5 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    How to buy gold via the auctioneer after the current update? Coin cap is increased to 1 billion, so now you can buy 5 times more gold at a time. But the time limit on the purchase of 48 hours remains the same... In 99% cases all the money will now return after the expiration of these 48 hours.
  • ericamariex222
    ericamariex222 Posts: 114 Arc User
    Options
    jamesmcd wrote: »
    shopcheese wrote: »
    About the cultivation

Cultivation requires Shifting X to complete (because you need UP for it and thats the requirement to enter that instance) so Im guessing characters with lower boundary level wont get culti before reaching shifting X.
    I did the quests today on my seeker as shifting X and she got culti without trouble. I have yet to try on a character with lower boundary level.

Good thought.

Unfortunately my psy (shifting sky 7) already has 3 silent sea seagrains that are given by Swordsman Zenray just outside UP and my cleric (only just shifting sky 1) has had the white quest to see Swordsman Zenray for weeks (just havn't bothered to complete the quest). So both the characters that failed to get cultivation are able to enter UP if I choose to send them.

yeah shifting X is not required to enter up.

01n3RDJ.png

• xmeowbabyx
    xmeowbabyx Posts: 48 Arc User
    Options
    Must have to be shifting sky X + or something to get the culty because from 1-8 it still hasn't popped up.
    K1WlJi2.png
  • soleida
    soleida Posts: 113 Arc User
    Options
    So new update more bh's ....and yet less for the Free to play. This new update is agian about spent more money in the game then get some out off it. Any change your company is going to make it more easy to get some coins in the game? You want new players ....stop make it a endless battle of getting coins and stuff!
  • xmeowbabyx
    xmeowbabyx Posts: 48 Arc User
    Options
    Yuh just confirmed with my alt Must be Shifting Sky X + in order to get the quest for Chaotic Soul.
    K1WlJi2.png
  • tiyassomu
    tiyassomu Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876

Cultivation Issue - I'm just noticed i have quest item called " Neverfall Ticket x2 " (I brought one from the Dreamweaver Captain NPC) but i'm still unable to get any Pink Quest including The Atlas of Time quest which comes before starting Chronicles.

My Level- 105/104/104
    Boundary Level- Twilight Sky VII
    Cultivation- Celestial Demon
    R.B- 2

GnKhWfg.png

Post edited by tiyassomu on
  • aryalynnvv
    aryalynnvv Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    ezyan wrote: »
    I'll be on this weekend on live to play through the questlines normally. I might also poke my head in here to check on any new questions that come up! We will be sending off some of these issues that have been reported to CN today and hopefully we can hear back from them next week.

Thank you all so much so far for dropping by and have fun over the weekend!

For those having trouble activating culti, I wasn't getting it either last night (I'm SS 10, RA2, Lv 102). I was flying around Neverfall and around the coordinates 363, 610 at altitude 14 I finally got the quest.

This might come in handy for those still having issues.

• aryalynnvv
    aryalynnvv Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    did not work for me
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Options
    tiyassomu wrote: »
    @kalystconquerer#0876

Cultivation Issue - I'm just noticed i have quest item called " Neverfall Ticket x2 " (I brought one from the Dreamweaver Captain NPC) but i'm still unable to get any Pink Quest including The Atlas of Time quest which comes before starting Chronicles.

My Level- 105/104/104
    Boundary Level- Twilight Sky VII
    Cultivation- Celestial Demon
    R.B- 2

GnKhWfg.png

Once you get off the boat from Dreamweaver, there should be a NPC around the Neverfall docks with a quest. That's the start of the pink chain, keep doing it until you get the Perfect Chronicles book, that's when you should get the culti pop-up too
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • tiyassomu
    Options

Once you get off the boat from Dreamweaver, there should be a NPC around the Neverfall docks with a quest. That's the start of the pink chain, keep doing it until you get the Perfect Chronicles book, that's when you should get the culti pop-up too
    ​​

Well i went to Datun Docks, and i was roaming there for a while, but i didn't found any quest for me. Also can you tell me how to get on the boat from Dreamweaver ?
  • forbiddenwords
    Options

Well i went to Datun Docks, and i was roaming there for a while, but i didn't found any quest for me. Also can you tell me how to get on the boat from Dreamweaver ?

Go to the docks in Dreamweaver and get on the Dream Chaser boat (it takes off at intervals of 5 min or when all spots are filled, just sit in it and wait). Although from what i saw in your screenshot you already got to Neverfall, means you already took the boat once. If there are no quests nearby, check your available quests and look for a pink quest. It has to be there somewhere o.o
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
  • tiyassomu
    Options

Go to the docks in Dreamweaver and get on the Dream Chaser boat (it takes off at intervals of 5 min or when all spots are filled, just sit in it and wait). Although from what i saw in your screenshot you already got to Neverfall, means you already took the boat once. If there are no quests nearby, check your available quests and look for a pink quest. It has to be there somewhere o.o
    ​​

For some unknown reason i don't have any Pink Quest or Red Quest in my Quest Log. :(

• forbiddenwords
    Options
    That's strange...keep looking/asking around i guess. If it's a bug it should be fixed with next maint hopefully tiger-27.gif​​
    BfYIUJc.png
  • justdax
    justdax Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options
    Couldn't find another thread on this -- marriage quests are all changed up and now send you all over the map. While I like that there are new quests for this, I wish they didn't require travel all over the map multiple times (just my opinion).

I do like that the NPCs are duplicated in the various locations - that does make it easier. And I'll admit to not missing trying to get the arganweave matis to drop its items. Am waiting to see if we have the same quest on the same days again as before.

I'm assuming pwdatabasse will be updated soon with drop rates for the Love Forever item -- really looking forward to the new tomes.
  • tiyassomu
    Options
    That's strange...keep looking/asking around i guess. If it's a bug it should be fixed with next maint hopefully tiger-27.gif​​

Thanks for your help, I had actually entered Neverfall without being the ship. I just did it now and i can get all the quest.

Thank you once again !
  • ebisama
    ebisama Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    why where normal bh rewards nerfed i used to get 65 mirages for it now only 30 its almost not worth doing it anymore
  • leed#7343
    leed#7343 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    ummm from this expansion we got a new daily marriage quest and also new items to take where do i craft/get the Love forever items?:)
  • forbiddenwords
    Options

Thanks for your help, I had actually entered Neverfall without being the ship. I just did it now and i can get all the quest.

Thank you once again !

Glad it's sorted, you're welcome! =)
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
  • imamtheking
    imamtheking Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    then imma ask any time we gonna get an promotion zen code
  • mango#2840
    mango#2840 Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Options
    My psychic is 105 - 105 -105 Twilight Sky III, Celestial Demon. I got in Neverfall, I did the pink questline and never got the pop-up for the cultivation. In the past I've changed from Celestial Sage to Celestial Demon and since doing that I've had the culti quest in my current quest list _that I dont need to do because I'm already celestial demon_. Is this the reason why I'm not getting the new culti pop up? If so, DO I REALLY frikin have to do the demon culti FROM THE BEGINNING ALL OVER AGAIN?

Post edited by mango#2840 on
  • rougwe1
    rougwe1 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hi , why at some players dissapeared the TW Title , while others still have it? I am one of the ppl that title dissapeared , and I am still in the same faction when I got the title.
    Untitled.jpg
  • forbiddenwords
    Options
    rougwe1 wrote: »
    Hi got 2 questions , so 1 of thouse rare pets you said came back , cantbe tamebla , that is the Spotted Felis and for my second question is why at some players dissapeared the TW Title , while others still have it? I amone of the ppl that title dissapeared , and I am still in the same faction when I got the title.

There's a glitch with the Veni Vidi Vici title. Those who had it equipped before expansion kept it, but risk losing it if they unequip it. Those who didn't have it equipped already lost it. It's a bug and they are looking into fixing it
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
  • stealraine81
    stealraine81 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Options
    how long is invite a friend gonna be active?
  • forbiddenwords
    Options
    how long is invite a friend gonna be active?

"We’re bringing Invite a Friend for a limited time! Starting 4/13, invite your friends back to Perfect World and receive Invitation Scrolls! These scrolls give a host of helpful buffs such as Ancient Gifts, Inkdragon’s Blood and much more! This event will end on 4/26, so send out those invites while they last!"
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
  • zefyrin
    zefyrin Posts: 16 Arc User
    Options
    klotriptyl wrote: »
    My psychic is 105 - 105 -105 Twilight Sky III, Celestial Demon. I got in Neverfall, I did the pink questline and never got the pop-up for the cultivation. In the past I've changed from Celestial Sage to Celestial Demon and since doing that I've had the culti quest in my current quest list _that I dont need to do because I'm already celestial demon_. Is this the reason why I'm not getting the new culti pop up? If so, DO I REALLY frikin have to do the demon culti FROM THE BEGINNING ALL OVER AGAIN?

I went from Demon to Sage on my mystic (103/102/101; Twilight Sky I)--and she still has the Sage culti in her quest list. I was able to do the new culti just fine, however.​​
    periapt - 103/102/101 sage mystic on Tideswell
    Zero_Phoenix - 102/101/100 sage cleric
    Lambent - 101/101/101 demon cleric
  • renajuly#6207
    renajuly#6207 Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I can't enter in homestead, people say me that i need complete a quest called "Entering elisyum" or something like that but i can,t find it, i have all the requirements, 300k rep, level 101 rb2, please help me :confounded:
  • freedomsgain
    freedomsgain Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    Neverfall quest line got glitched on my barb when the Quest took me into the city. Evidently barbs and venos cannot be in Tiger/Fox form because you will not get the ride in the balloon to drop you off at city hall. After that part glitched, my barb has NO quests to do in Neverfall. I had to use an alt to try to figure out where i was supposed to be at. My alt got dropped off t city hall so I ran my barb there and he has NO quests there to do. So now he cannot complete the entire questline.
  • justdax
    justdax Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options
    leed#7343 wrote: »
    ummm from this expansion we got a new daily marriage quest and also new items to take where do i craft/get the Love forever items?:)

Love Forever is a marriage quest reward -- seems random you get this or the Sincerity Box we used to get. You need 99 Love Forever and some other stuff (sorry don't remember) to make tomes at the marriage quest NPC. Same as you used to do to get Close connection skill and other MQ items. Am hoping pwdatabase is updated soon with reward rate for Love Forever -- I've gotten several but my hubby hasn't gotten any yet.
  • rougwe1
    rougwe1 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    rougwe1 wrote: »
    Hi got 2 questions , so 1 of thouse rare pets you said came back , cantbe tamebla , that is the Spotted Felis and for my second question is why at some players dissapeared the TW Title , while others still have it? I amone of the ppl that title dissapeared , and I am still in the same faction when I got the title.

There's a glitch with the Veni Vidi Vici title. Those who had it equipped before expansion kept it, but risk losing it if they unequip it. Those who didn't have it equipped already lost it. It's a bug and they are looking into fixing it
    ​​

ooooh i see tyvm
    Untitled.jpg
  • lomelino#9462
    lomelino#9462 Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Those who are not able to continue the culti, try boarding into the boat in dreamweaver. The boat will take you to heavenfall. There you will get some quest from the npc when you land.