施放时间 0.6 秒
    施放间隔 120.0 秒
    武器限制 远程武器

修真期要求 大乘
    收敛自身全部气息与自然融为一体,从而
    进入原地隐身状态,提升遁隐等级31点,
    每秒消耗50真气值。

使用烈焰之矢或爆元将会脱离隐身状态。"

Archers will be able to walk invisible .

Why no one responds ?
  • mymbarb
    mymbarb Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    mars19 wrote: »
    2nd sentence says more soulforce=better chance and longer seal yes,but old description have it too(just without seal time)
    使其在被攻击的时候,有一定几率将攻击者封印3秒。
    施法者魂力值越高,封印几率越高。

Also text from picture says 调整封印时间,使其与施放者和目标的魂力挂钩,魂力差距越大,封印时间越短。

The text from the picture changes slightly depending on the translator, one says the difference, another says simply higher sf reduces seal time, so will wait and see until someone tests it in the CN version.
    Archer:

Why no one responds ?

Read Ataraxia in our version, it doesn't say anything about the reduced speed either and the text didn't change at all. So I guarantee the speed will still be reduced then.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited June 2016

Why no one responds ?

You never asked a question. You keep on repeating something that is clearly wrong. The only thing that changed in the skill description was the channeling time.

As for Revive showing up in Mars's translation, I guess they can change the numeric values of a skill without changing the description as long as that number isn't already hard coded into the text (I put a ? into places without a hard coded number).

If there were other skill changes that were expected but missing you can check Mars' translation or ask here and I'll look it up ingame the next time I'm on pwcn.
    ​​
  • archer2016#5497
    archer2016#5497 Posts: 17 Arc User
    > @asterelle said:
    > archer2016 archer2016#5497
    >
    > wrote: »
    >
    > Archers will be able to walk invisible .
    >
    > Why no one responds ?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You never asked a question. You keep on repeating something that is clearly wrong. The only thing that changed in the skill description was the channeling time.
    >
    > As for Revive showing up in Mars's translation, I guess they can change the numeric values of a skill without changing the description as long as that number isn't already hard coded into the text (I put a ? into places without a hard coded number).
    >
    > If there were other skill changes that were expected but missing you can check Mars' translation or ask here and I'll look it up ingame the next time I'm on pwcn.
    > ​​

But the description of the skill speech says nothing about motion velicidade reduction.
  • ahmas
    ahmas Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    thank you so much for starting thread, now where's aster's post?? she always has the best translated guides for new expansions ;)
    "Homicidal Elf" - Sir_Willie

Sage "JEDI" Cleric
  • archer2016#5497
    Look at the description of the skill not speak any movement speed reduction :

Ataraxia

消耗真气 ?
    准备时间 0.1 秒
    施放时间 0.6 秒
    施放间隔 120.0 秒
    武器限制 远程武器

修真期要求 大乘
    收敛自身全部气息与自然融为一体,从而
    进入原地隐身状态,提升遁隐等级31点,
    每秒消耗50真气值。

使用烈焰之矢或爆元将会脱离隐身状态。"
  • archer2016#5497
    edited June 2016
    Archer=Trash
    He should be able to walk invisible
    worst class
    Never improves anything.
    --------
    Should improve skills 79 Archer
    Should improve to 80 to increase the reach of the attacks, the waste leaps , the Wizard jumps are better.
    --------
    Archers should have dodge debuffs.
    --------
    Archer should jump 30 meters.
    --------
    Archer and Cleric should have a change in flight .​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Archer should stop talking to himself.
  • mymbarb
    Archer should stop spamming single posts and try a real talk/discussion or help like some others here try to do.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    This is the best english translation of the skill adjustments.

http://forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussion/comment/12723848/#Comment_12723848
    mymbarb wrote: »
    Well here goes (only changes listed, the rest stays the same):

Blademaster
    • Flame Tsunami: 90% stun chance increased to 100% stun chance.
    • Farstrike: Weapon damage increased to 150% for demon and 210% for sage. When the target is within 10 meters, it will be dealt an additional base attack damage, but can not be a critical hit.
    • Spirit Chaser: Weapon damage increased to 100% from 80%. The next Farstrike within 6 seconds will be a guaranteed critical hit.
    • Valkyrie's Might (ult): Channeling time reduced to 0.1 seconds from 0.6 seconds.

Wizard
    • Elemental Invocation: Deals base magic damage plus 150% of maximum mana as earth damage instead of only 150% of maximum mana.
    • Frozen Flame: Channeling time reduced to 1 second from 2 seconds.

Barbarian
    • Surf Impact: Increases threat (aggro) more.
    • Sunder: Increases threat (aggro) more.
    • Violent Triumph: Can now be used in tiger/panda form.
    • Cornered Beast: Can now be used in tiger/panda form.

Venomancer
    • Grudge Strike: Deals an additional 200% of weapon damage.
    • Dark Taboo: Deals an additional 200% of weapon damage. Heals by at least 2000HP, higher with higher Soulforce.
    • Malefic Crush: Deals an additional 400% weapon damage.
    • Stunning Blow: Deals an additional 200% weapon damage.
    • Ultimate Summoning (ult): Deals 2x base magic damage instead of 1x base magic damage. Amplify effect increases damage taken by 30% up from 20%.

Archer
    • Ataraxia: Channeling time reduced to 0.1 seconds down from 0.8 seconds.
    • Frost Splash: Casting time reduced to 1 second down from 2.5 seconds.
    • Feather Armageddon: Can knock back players as well now.
    • Blackwing Arrow (ult): Physical penetration time increased to 20 seconds up from 5 seconds. Either Quickshot can be cast with Q, Lightning Strike with E and Take Aim with R once after using Blackwing Arrow.

Cleric
    • Guardian Light: Movement speed increased by 50% up from 30%.
    • Heaven's Wrath: Increases weapon attack by 200% up from 150%.

Assassin
    • Deaden Nerves: Channeling time reduced to 0.4 seconds down from 1.5 seconds.
    • Knife Throw: Casting time reduced to 0.9 seconds down from 1 second.
    • Cursed Jail: Deals 2x base physical attack instead 1x base physical attack.
    • Master of Shadows (ult): When using skills while stealthed, they deal 50% more damage.

Psychic
    • Soul of Silence: Seal chance and duration is now dependant on both attackers and defenders Soulforce. If the defender has higher Soulforce, it lasts longer and has a higher chance. If the attacker has higher Soulforce, it will last shorter and lower chance.
    • Spirit Phalanx: Channeling time reduced to 1 second from 2 seconds.
    • Shroud of Shadow: Chi cost reduced to 2 sparks down from 3 sparks.
    • Furious Ocean: Damage area increased to 10 meters from 8 meters.
    • Psionic Infusion (ult): Soulforce is reduced by 100% for 40 seconds instead of 30 seconds.

Seeker
    • Sacrificial Slash: Reduces defense level by 60% (up from 40%) and increases attack level by 60% (up from 50%) of reduced defense level. Reduces defense level by at least 30 (up from 20).
    • Avatar of the Blade (ult): Increases weapon attack by 500% up from 200%.

Mystic
    • Energy Leech: Instant channel and cast, down from 1 second channeling and 1 second casting time.
    • Nature's Barrier: Damage reduction increased to 70% up from 50%.
    • Sublime Transfusion: Absorbs 45% of healing (up from 30%) from enemies of your level. Up to 70% (up from 40%) from enemies of lower level.
    • Healing Herb: Sage and demon version. Both heal an additional 33% of casters weapon damage and have a 40% chance to take only 1 damage. Sage heals 100HP more, demon has a 50% chance to take only 1 damage.
    • Vital Herb: Sage and demon version. Both heal an additional 20% of casters weapon damage. Sage increases healing added each pulse, demon increases initial healing amount.
    • Warp Shield (Salvations third skill): Shield amount gets increased depending on weapon damage.

Duskblade
    • Night Howler: Increases area of affected allies to 30 meters up from 12 meters.
    • Umbral Stalker: Increases movement speed by 100% while active.

Stormbringer
    • Monsoon: Sage deals an additional 20% of base magic damage (up from 10%). Demon has a 30% chance to get 50% damage reduction (up from 30%).
    • Call Lightning: Chi cost reduced to 60 down from 75.
    • Lunar Blessing: Channeling time reduced to 0.1 seconds down from 1 second.

All classes
    • Passive: "Four Holy Noble Defense"(?): Reduces critical damage received. (No numbers given in the text so far.)
    • Passive: "Plus all the defense"(?): Increases defense level. (No numbers given in the text so far.)

For statistics people: Time spent to translate and write this = about 2.5 hours. lol

​​
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    What changes on sin's Blood Frenzy? The translations from google and such suck on that skill and it's not listed anywhere except Mars' post which when translated gives me "Leech: Not knocks effect on blood Tags.". Thanks

Mr. Justice
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    SoS is either nerfed or we have to catch up with the number of soulforce the said psy has to at least get the proc as it is now.

So if the formula is the same as now when having equal soulforce, it will only nerf psy with low soulforce, while buffed when having higher soulforce. I think the formula for SoS proc was posted somewhere but I can't find it.

• beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Barbarian
    Surf Impact: Increases threat (aggro) more.
    Sunder: Increases threat (aggro) more.
    Violent Triumph: Can now be used in tiger/panda form.
    Cornered Beast: Can now be used in tiger/panda form.

For the Surf Impact and Sunder i hope skills to do more damage and not only aggro lvl
    For the other skills i'm so excited!
    Although i would like to see Blood Rush from Tiger/Panda form and the Ulti skill.
  • mymbarb
    nbreaking wrote: »
    What changes on sin's Blood Frenzy? The translations from google and such suck on that skill and it's not listed anywhere except Mars' post which when translated gives me "Leech: Not knocks effect on blood Tags.". Thanks

Pretty sure it means that it doesn't overwrite normal Bloodpaint anymore, so you don't have to rebuff Bloodpaint after using Blood Frenzy.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    nbreaking wrote: »

Pretty sure it means that it doesn't overwrite normal Bloodpaint anymore, so you don't have to rebuff Bloodpaint after using Blood Frenzy.

That would be extremely amazing, I didn't even consider that tbh, if they stack... it would become even more useful,

Mr. Justice
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    All this skill drama is mentally exhausting. I'm just going to do what I have always done in PvP: Faceroll the keyboard and let the monkey do all the hard work while eating fried chicken and sending text messages to my mother. Makes the game much easier that way.
  • mars19
    mars19 Posts: 80 Arc User

Yes, i mean this.

• zeevhaora
    zeevhaora Posts: 85 Arc User
    Rumors about rb3 gone, at least until next expansion, right?

Tier 9 and 10 nuema come in this expansion?
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    zeevhaora wrote: »

i hope not Tier 9 and 10 in that expansion, to much workload for the players >:)
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    This particular expansion is still a ways off I believe, so most of this is speculation. Things could change. :)
  • zeevhaora
    edited June 2016
    ...and bring Heavy Biker set after this maint to us in pwi, @thenamesdomino ? ;)

Still curious to know if pwch release new tiers to nuemas there since is more 1 year they annouce this new cap.
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Still working on that one. ;)
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    This particular expansion is still a ways off I believe, so most of this is speculation. Things could change. :)

Its already out in China and we have never not gotten their major content that I can think of. We gonna get the skill changes, new passives and boundary level that comes with em and beast of homestead. Not forgetting more options to play with homestead. I dont see a reason why we would get some trimmed version of the update when it arrives. I get your point of view where you want to keep as much under wraps as possible for when you can release the stuff yourself but forum actives will likely know more bout the upcoming expansion than your staff by the time it is released here.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    beast21g wrote: »
    zeevhaora wrote: »

i hope not Tier 9 and 10 in that expansion, to much workload for the players >:)

Plot Twist, Tier 8-9 Nuema's are in Uncharted/Flowsilver. - Joking

There has been some speculation about a 3rd Reawakening, but I'm waiting on some random PWCN pictures/videos to confirm unless someone here can.

​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • freygin
    edited June 2016
    Regarding SoS, if attacker and defender both have the same soulforce and works like how it is now, it would mean it's actually get buffed when psy sf > attacker sf ? but nerfed when psy sf < attacker sf ? no change when equal ?

Since SoS is the main defense for psys, then they only need +12 everything and can ignore upgrading gear grades. Even r8r psys all +12 can be more tanky with white voodoo + SoS than r9rr +10.

---

PARALYZE mechanic is the byproduct of Purify Spell, right ? With all classes can get purify spell from G17, it'd be fair if they remove it or give others PARALYZE too. Don't you guys think BMs and Barbs' paralyze skill is too OP and annoying ? too many CC skill in the game is bad especially for clerics and other mag classes as well, can't do **** everytime those 2 classes are near. Even when they're low geared.

It seems phys classes are more op than mag classes because they keep getting nice stuffs to combat purify spell.

A is countered by Anti-A-1, then Anti-A-2 was released but they get to keep Anti-A-1. Imagine a few months or years later when the game flooded with at least G17r4 with purify spell (I bet r3 is sufficient on other regions just to get puri). They can have puri and they already have paralyze but we mag classes don't even have puri if we opted to have zerk.

Post edited by freygin on
  • zeevhaora
    About RB3 in pwdatabase stone get a name. Its called Stone of Love - Reversion. http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/41117

In somewhere in PWI foruns @asterelle coment about are 10 stones, and all from rb4 to 10 still no name.

About nuemas tier 9 and 10 pwch anounce in expansion of '15 april bring tier 8 about level and total nuemas of this tiers, but still without multipliers.

@ayejay101 hun, i farmed around 60% of all nuemas need to this tiers. Just curious to know if i will be done before or after this new tier release. I need 20 - 31 weeks to done all (depending if found squad to UCH or no). If this no came yet in pwch we have at least 6 months until come in PWI. At least in 3 to 6 months we lets have 120 slots in cupboard and nuemas already can stack there, then no worries in keep it.

About slots PW should expand friendlist and wardrobe too. :'(

@saxroll We can blame @thenamesdomino for lots of things, like issues in that code sent to half of comunity and no to other and after with folk about "criteria". But not cause some people are very addict in game and like to know all infos with more details than employers. Last year we receive part of one expansion from PWCH in 3 months and rest of same expansion with following the expansion content only 6 months after. Its possible this things of this actual expansion in chinese arrive to PWI one part in 3 months, in anniversary, and rest in november / december. And then in expansion in end of year come with up to nuemas and rb and whatever still will come in next months to PW in China.
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User

Bro, it's been like 4 years, last time we got a different update than china.
    Only things that can change is WE GET PART OF IT, NOT EVERYTHING
    Getting different things or personalized things for our version hasbeen gone for at least 5 years, so... No.
  • cashmoneyhero
    cashmoneyhero Posts: 10 Arc User
    So..I would like to know, Cursed jail for sins will be dealing 2x base phy damage , does that mean if the assassins base phy damage is.. lets say 30000, the skill will be inflicting damage = to 60000 base phy damage ???? @_@
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited June 2016

They're not going to change the skills for our version, so how is this speculation in any form or way?
    The only way it would be speculation is if we don't get this expansion at all or only part of it.
    And only getting part of the skills would make no sense at all to develop.

It's far away from being released here, but speculation? No. Unless it doesn't get released in our version.
    Giving us a completely different update would also make no sense, since they're trying so stupidly hard to make our version more like CN's. At our expense of course.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• freygin
    edited June 2016
    So..I would like to know, Cursed jail for sins will be dealing 2x base phy damage , does that mean if the assassins base phy damage is.. lets say 30000, the skill will be inflicting damage = to 60000 base phy damage ???? @_@

Sounds about right, With 30k base, 2x base damage = 60,000, with zerk it's 120,000, with zerkcrit it's 240,000 with ZerkCrit+WolfEmblem = 288,000.

Most sins will double spark from stealth to Curse Jail so that 30k base will be bumped to 44k, with zerkcrit+wolf emblem = 422,400.

Throw in extreme poison + tangling mire, and deity sin. The result will be so devastating.

Not only that, the actual description of the skill is dealing base physical damage plus 750% of weapon damage plus 14994. Slows the target for 10 seconds, reducing speed by 60%. There are still 750% weapon damage which is around 4000 x 7,5 = 30000 damage, and a constant 14994 skill damage.

But this skill is divided into 4 hits with low and high dmg and won't always zerk/crit/zerkcrit

2 sparks also boosts 300% weapon damage, seems like the 750% weapon damage might also be calculated from 300% x 4000 (or whatever value is the weapon dmg)
    Post edited by freygin on