June 6th pwcn expansion: beast of homestead

Comments

• dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    best thread, there's always Joe trying to force his balance opinions on people that are purely focussed on 1v1 :( who says PWI even wants to balance towards 1v1s, they may just be more interrested in balancing towards bigger PvP like TW and xTW, and tbh they are doing a fine job :|

I love when ppl QQ about 1v1 balance in other games, everyone just laughes at them bcuz its a team game, who cares about 1v1, but people on PWI dont quite seem to get it... :/
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Alrighty guys, while it's interesting to see the back and forth dialogue on CN's choices of tweaking skills and interaction between classes, please try to keep it civil in here or at the very least route your responses away from attacking each other directly. This is just your friendly reminder, as this thread's already been derailed for a few posts now.

Back on topic- Aster's image showing the posters is a bit funny. I'm not sure if those will appear in our version like that, but we'll see.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Pet systen saw youtube video smdh wow pwi lol
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Speaking of the video. There is 2 new things that I havent seen mentioned so far, pretty minor things. The holypill cap is increased from 100 to 200 and teleport stones seem to allow you to choose which map you go into making them pretty amazing. Hopefully latter isnt some CS function.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    asterelle wrote: »
    Why do you people have to muddy the thread with PVP QQ/ePeen... just learn to ignore Joe.

These are the new Homestead items that I noticed. The two residences are actually cash shop items. They have the same stats as a lvl 10 residence but you can make them with a lvl 1 workshop and for very few resources.

http://imgur.com/a/06Q4j

Most of the stuff they added was lvl 10, including in slots that didn't have lvl 10 items before.

ooo i really like the new trees!​​
  • samasalao
    samasalao Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    This is the best english translation of the skill adjustments.

http://forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussion/comment/12723848/#Comment_12723848
    mymbarb wrote: »
    Well here goes (only changes listed, the rest stays the same):

Cleric
    • Guardian Light: Movement speed increased by 50% up from 30%. <- Is this a joke?
    • Heaven's Wrath: Increases weapon attack by 200% up from 150%. <- LOL

[/color]​​
    ​​

Wow Cleric being shafted again, the smallest amount of changes, and the most useless ones as well, why is that even that OP as hell Venos ulti is being updated and Cleric are getting nothing?. Not that I care anyway ,tired of this game TBH too many balancing issues.

Guys there are better games out there is time to find a new game to play and enjoy!

• koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    I've gotten uch last 4 days in a row for hs quest. trashed it each time because I can't get anyone on Etherblade to do it. I've never been, and no amount of explaining about we all needing bloods soon seems to get anyone faction included to give a damn.

I can barely sell anything for 100k these days since everyone give it away. I did too b4 I got lv8. Hopefully I someday get aeu or fsp instead.

That is the trouble with instances that offer zero reward for time spent in them to most people. I'm looking forward to skill updates, mostly Lunar Blessing.
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Alrighty guys, while it's interesting to see the back and forth dialogue on CN's choices of tweaking skills and interaction between classes, please try to keep it civil in here or at the very least route your responses away from attacking each other directly. This is just your friendly reminder, as this thread's already been derailed for a few posts now.

Back on topic- Aster's image showing the posters is a bit funny. I'm not sure if those will appear in our version like that, but we'll see.

Are you ever going to tell us who you are or are you just going to delete my post again without an answer?
    You're a mod here, yet never got introduced. No one seems to know who you are.

And I'm assuming you're talking about me with this comment, but do point out how i'm attacking anyone, or is saying that someone should realize something attacking now?
    I really don't know what is what anymore in this year because of all these MUH SPECIAL BUBBLES DON'T POP PLS POLITICAL CORRECT nonsense.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• blazerboy
    edited June 2016
    Lets not get sensitive now lol
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    superfedee wrote: »
    well going back in topic, i wonder if in JUP they increased drops for g17 weapon mats​​

yes in that mode you supposed to have better % for drops
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    Maybe PW-CN should've enabled X-server NW with PWI.

They maybe would better see first-hand how bad their idea of balance is.

Maybe you should realize that CN devs create the game with the CN audience in mind?
    They don't have our problems because our version is a messed up, pay to win, power creep version.

Whether you like it or not our version is P2W - it is it's business model here. You can keep QQing about it if you want.

Now if China wants a revenue stream from an international audience with a better currency exchange ratio they'd better start considering their international audience here.
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    samasalao wrote: »
    This is the best english translation of the skill adjustments.

http://forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussion/comment/12723848/#Comment_12723848
    mymbarb wrote: »
    Well here goes (only changes listed, the rest stays the same):

Cleric
    • Guardian Light: Movement speed increased by 50% up from 30%. <- Is this a joke?
    • Heaven's Wrath: Increases weapon attack by 200% up from 150%. <- LOL

[/color]​​
    ​​

Wow Cleric being shafted again, the smallest amount of changes, and the most useless ones as well, why is that even that OP as hell Venos ulti is being updated and Cleric are getting nothing?. Not that I care anyway ,tired of this game TBH too many balancing issues.

Guys there are better games out there is time to find a new game to play and enjoy!

Yea, almost all classes are buffed, some will have faster channeling for skill A, while some will get more damage for skill B, some other will be given more utility to skill C, some with higher proc for skill D, also some get higher amount of E for existing skill, while Cleric not so much or should I say not at all.

They should at least allow cleric to switch form at instant or allow healing in ultraviolet dance, IH is one of the most useful skill to counter CC to recover some HP while being permastunned and got hit, it still has its drawback and will stop 15 seconds after the first cast.

Or give cleric stealth with penalty, new debuff icon will appear once cleric entered stealth mode, it will affect all skills that heal and will heal nothing, this debuff will be active for how long cleric stays in stealth and maxed for one minute, if cleric still stays in stealth after one minute, it will be forced out of stealth and as a result any skill that has healing effect will heal for 0. That'd be fun, with 2 minutes cooldown.
  • archer2016#5497
    archer2016#5497 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Archers will be able to walk invisible ? Does anyone have news ?
  • archer2016#5497
    Answer , there is news of archers can go invisible ?
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    uhhhhhhh no.

In the grand scheme of things, clerics are fine. We just need a couple qol updates (Guardian Light on a shorter cd; probably Purify being able to purify paralyze). It's just that other classes need straight up nerfs and they're not willing to do that anymore.​​
  • blazerboy
    I'd honestly be fine if they made purify skill from cleric or mystic and whoever else can purify skill dispell paralyze or perhaps even genie skill but not puri spell wep kinda defeats the purpose of the status being implemented but thats just me.
  • freygin
    edited June 2016
    Purify paralyze and straight up nerfs aren't likely to happen. Guardian Light on a shorter cd should be fine, since this skill has 2 utilities in it, one for tanking and one for speed, so we can use it more often especially extra use for its speed. Hope they will consider it and include it in this patch because they seldom do skill rebalancing and it mostly comes with big update that takes a while to arrive.

I hope skill discussion is okay for a bit since this expansion also comes with skill rebalancing. It will die down by itself eventually when noone is interested or someone comes up with more info on other things.
  • blazerboy
    Tbh if its because of the speed then it should be like duskblade night howler 90 sec cd since that skill gives speed and damage reduction no?
  • malegerson
    malegerson Posts: 22 Arc User
    i was watching the old coments that u said about bms, and... im up that bms is the best support class but.. they will never be a dd neva all the rest of classes can,, the only who cant be dd is a bm, also i readed about the ulti bm,, and yessssss **** bm ulti is **** **** and u would prefer hae a def ulti than the actual **** bm ulti i just was hoping best lvl 2 ulti of bms and pffffff that **** makes u lost the faith in humanity, is like if the gms of bms never played a bm and dont know the defisences that ea class have.

also u guys talking about paralyze, i dont know if u guys know but, the genie skill called faith can resist that skill. what's the point of remove paralyze effect if a sb will never be catched of 1 class , u guys talking that puri effect should remove paralyze too but wtf what's the point for a barb his only way to make a face to face against r9s mages.

and about dbs its just like WTF they need to change the paralyze tele to tele stun like before they can make paralyze infinite and tanking any range with his ulti skill and reset cd and x2 quad... so idk what to think about its just broken class like if pwi be worried that wasnt be enought the stronk dbs that they are atm

also i think that archer should be able to walk in stealth mode at least to 4.00ms o 3 ms and long jump maybe 19 metters at least

barb can be dd so its ok really ok

i saw some ppl raging about wiz stealth i think its ok for they, u can catch em cuz u know where they go

sb ulti i think the fckn op that storm is just WTF i think the best ulti but that make unfair some classes

its all i think about and i think that im saying that i see in pvps
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Purify as in the cleric skill. No idea why you guys are under the impression I meant anything else. I would not suggest the thing paralyze was put in the game to counter be able to suddenly nullify it.​​
  • freygin
    I see, then Faith genie skill should be able to be used to purify it as well.
    blazerboy wrote: »
    Tbh if its because of the speed then it should be like duskblade night howler 90 sec cd since that skill gives speed and damage reduction no?
    I have no complain if they make Guardian Light 90 sec cd. The thing is it's 5 minutes (cmiiw), and has speed and dmg reduction in it, giving a minor buff to a skill that has 5 minutes cooldown is a joke.
  • blazerboy
    Kinda makes sense to me to make it 90 sec CD as opposed to 5min lol. Also I thought you meant purify in general my mistake
  • archer2016#5497
    Archer will walk invisible ?
  • archer2016#5497
    edited June 2016
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • zeevhaora
    zeevhaora Posts: 85 Arc User
    Questions about this new expansion:

1. Tier 9 or both tier 9 and 10 of nuema arrive?

2. Merchant Sokka have new quests to sky drake pirate itens? Maybe one quest to barbaric bloods too.

3. What are changes in primal quest dailies? New rewards, more vitae in each quest, etc?

4. New boundary questline give how much vitae? All previous boundary give roughly 15 - 20% of total vitae in each level. This continue same or is more or less?

5. Star chart had lower cap level from 100 to 50. Continue in 50?

6. Now can use 200 pills to open meridian / day. Increase more meridian too?

7. How we lets get eggs to our HS pets?

8. Change scenario of HS will worth something?

9. Tournament giving g17 itens, CoM and that helmets similar with nw reforge base helmets work in PWCH?

10. Pokemon battles can be refused, like one duel? Have one time limit between battles?
  • sunnynight
    sunnynight Posts: 45 Arc User
    Yep cleric updates are useless. Guardian light is on such a huge cooldown and even costs a spark. its usable 10/300 (3%) seconds of the time. Should a skill like guardian light really be on the same cooldown as the new ulti skills? Guardian light is the most underused skill because of its cooldown, and the only buff we get for it is 20% more speed for 10 seconds, which is useless given all the crowd control and paralyze that's out there now.

Also red ball is useless, only good for pve. Any player who has gotten to the latest boundary is only here for pvp, so don't give us pve updates. Red ball as well as blue ball are not practical in pvp situations.

I don't know how I feel about the revive change. Might save someone a charm tick if they respawn at 100% health. I think they should be granted a few more seconds of invulnerability to make this update interesting.

I was really hoping for pvp updates, every other class got pvp updates.
  • koryn7
    koryn7 Posts: 48 Arc User
    I really don't get why people QQ so much about clerics getting pk upgrades. They are already excellent. They just got a nice buff to their anti-heals in UVD and the other skill upgrades in the latest expansion are nothing to complain about either... This particular update may be a bit lackluster for them, but they already have a lot :)

I also agree with @chary that "skills that purify" should purify paralyze like cleric's purify and mystic's sage break in the clouds or demon comforting mist. I think that they should purify SB debuffs as well. We can puri veno's amp and bm's hf but not sb debuffs...
  • freygin
    edited June 2016
    Cleric was originally given aurora arrays for a mean to kill by blocking heals, but it was automatically nerfed by the last few expansions that keep bulking HP for all classes. So it's to be expected if cleric is given back what belongs to it. Cleric is a mag class that suffers CC the most, most mag classes have their ways to escape from being permastunned, and Guardian Light seems to be the perfect solution with lower cd without giving too much, fyi it has the same cooldown as an Ulti skill since forever. Even DB has skill similar to it with 90 sec cd.

Speaking of having a lot, sins also have a lot as well, but yet they buff them, and so are the others that get nice upgrades.

What's also ridiculous is they are trying to nerf crit damage, but they also compensate the classes that should suffer from it with nuke damage. Especially sins with Cursed Jail: Deals 2x base physical attack instead 1x base physical attack.

So the actual skill will sound like this :
    "Attack the enemy's pressure points with a flurry of precision attacks, stunning the target for 6 seconds and dealing 2x base physical damage plus 750% of weapon damage plus 14994. Slows the target for 10 seconds, reducing speed by 60%."

If said sin has 30k base dmg (using an example of sin with 850dex and 4.1k weapon damage), when double sparked will be around 44k , then this skill will have 88k base dmg, plus 14,994 =102,994. For 750% weapon damage not sure if it'll use the value when double spark or the real base weapon damage before 2spark, but even using its base weapon damage which is 4.1k timed 750% is quite huge with another 30,750 dmg. So 102,994 + 30,750 = 133,744 would be the final base damage for this skill, multiplied by zerkcrit+wolfemblem+subsea+ulti= 10.8 multiplier, resulted in 1,444,435. PvP dmg is 25% from that = 361,108. For heavy armored classes with 95% dmg reduction, then 5% from it would be 18,055. For the final damage delivered only need to multiply it with Atk lvl-Def lvl difference and adjust the dmg reduction with tangling mire debuff, because it would be stupid for the sin not to use it. (the skill is divided into 4 hits with low and high damage though, with the most dmg coming from the last hit). You guys decide for yourself whether your gear can tank this kind of damage. Don't forget that after this skill is done, you're stunned, and there will be more damage coming from other skills.

Also Seekers with upgraded Sacrificial Slash, and Avatar of the Blade (ult): Increases weapon attack by 500% up from 200%, if this skill stacks with triple spark, it's gonna be like being hit by a truck with full load. A successful combo will kill any class doesn't matter what type of armor since they're packed with both metal/physical dmg.

Post edited by freygin on
  • marius#8026
    marius#8026 Posts: 8 Arc User
    So, according to Mars' post, barbs will have an aggro increasement on Devour and Roar too. But on Asterelle's post and mymbarb traduction there is nothing about Roar and Devour. These informatios about Devour and Roar are reliable?
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    So, according to Mars' post, barbs will have an aggro increasement on Devour and Roar too. But on Asterelle's post and mymbarb traduction there is nothing about Roar and Devour. These informatios about Devour and Roar are reliable?

There is an issue with my list that if a completely numeric change happened to a skill that didn't have that number hard-coded into the text then the skill would not show up as having changed. For those I could manually inspect the skills in-game if someone told me what the skill was and what numeric values I should check.

The great majority of lvl 11+ skills actually though do have hard-coded numeric values so my analysis of changed skills should be close to complete. (For background a hard coded numeric value is a part of the text while soft coded values are represented by placeholders with the actual numeric value is swapped in later)
    ​​