June 6th pwcn expansion: beast of homestead

Options

Comments

• mymbarb
    mymbarb Posts: 60 Arc User
    Options
    superfedee wrote: »
    its 5 levels,
    also can we have the rest of duskblades skills, the text pasted was cut... egg-4.gif​​

I only used the text files Asterelle provided and there were only those 2 DB skills, so it might be it's only those two?
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    Still even trading damage fede the issue fighting sins for db wasnt damage it was more just be able to tank them until tidal was off now self buffed 1v1 vs sins yes the sins get more damage but if they dare to crit which they will 65% of that is gg nonfactor thats kinda like the troll tidal does to db cc lmfao
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • blazerboy
    Options
    @mymbarb perhaps you are correct but its mysterious dusk and seekers only two vs every other we have seen got 3+ so perhaps this is why he believes there may be atleast 1 more
  • mymbarb
    mymbarb Posts: 60 Arc User
    Options
    blazerboy wrote: »
    @mymbarb perhaps you are correct but its mysterious dusk and seekers only two vs every other we have seen got 3+ so perhaps this is why he believes there may be atleast 1 more

Yes I know, but I dont datamine in chinese game files, so this is all I can use right now. xD

And my main is a DB too, so I wouldn't mind getting some more buffs. B)
  • blazerboy
    Options
    @suzukmann has 0 chill lmfao also fede I think he said its just an update few post ago. Don't quote me on that though D:
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    Omg I feel bad for psys, 2 skill downgrades and 2 minor upgrades to skills you shouldn't have/use jesus christ pwi. Kinda really glad I main a SB now.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    Options
    barbs getting skill upgrade for pve ....yay, just what we needed........ :/
  • blazerboy
    Options
    I say psys got what they deserved engame +12 psys are extremely difficult to kill even by other +12 people in group or mass because of that annoy SoS its not in any way worthless now vs +12 psy but it hopefully will be manageable not every 3 skills used will grant 11-13 second seal to multi targets for 0 cost of effort hell even sins in tidal got caught in i because of their multi hit skills. Yeah no psys time to feel it xD
  • magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    Options
    How did u get to 11-13 second SEAL?
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948
  • blazerboy
    Options
    Wasn't being literal was exaggerating to make a point. Havent looked at it in such a long time seeing as I dont play a psy anymore. But it does feel like that sometimes when you arent a sin but then you do 1 skill sealed 2 more sealed wasnt being literal probably should have said that @magiceffect
  • maksim1995
    maksim1995 Posts: 123 Arc User
    Options
    13321639_488602688000842_9187603964945634568_n.png?oh=4bb2725d99ed84a0597566ba536f36e4&oe=57DC7298
    ok, so x80 primordial and x40 barbaric bloods for 1 lvl up, what about 2nd passive ?
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Options
    SoS should've been nerfed long time ago since all classes got soulforce too. It's really broken and they only realized it now ? What's wrong with Wanmei, they never even rebalance skill on some period basis or when it's needed, but always have to wait for a big patch to implement it that might take years in some regions.

Zerkcrit was supposed to compensate melees because they need a bit of effort to 'catch' their target, but along the way they gave second life (cornered beast) to barbs so they don't die while being kited (I don't mind sin's deaden nerve but a tank ?), more crowd control for BMs so they can catch target easier (they're tanky, have marrow, original cc skills and some movement speed skill), then they invented new paralyze mechanic and gave it to them and some other classes, which is very likely is made to counter purify spell, then they release G17 weapon that puts every unique addon on the table and let us choose for ourselves because they probably can't stand more QQ, BUT where is my paralyze skill so I can catch purify barbs and bms later on ?

What's the point of reducing crit damage if some dex classes get increased dmg from elsewhere, which also means their non crit damage will increase, all other classes that don't get dmg buff are the ones that are being nerfed here.

Everything feels so messed up, the pattern is to make one thing to counter other thing but breaks another thing because they make yet another thing but didn't cancel the previous thing.

wait a sec...
    Soul of Silence: Seal chance and duration is now dependant on both attackers and defenders Soulforce. If the defender has higher Soulforce, it lasts longer and has a higher chance. If the attacker has higher Soulforce, it will last shorter and lower chance.

"If the defender has higher Soulforce, it lasts longer and has a higher chance"...
    , last longer and has a higher chance compared to what ? If the current state of SoS we're having now is equal to having the same soulforce, then if the psy has higher soulfoce, it'll last even longer and proc more often ? Then, only psys with lower soulforce are nerfed here, but buffed for psys with higher soulforce ? means no nerf when the soulforce of both attacker and defender are already equal ?
    Post edited by freygin on
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    I sincerely hope they add in more ways to get blood then.​​
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    Options
    Especially barbaric blood, 40 days for one level isn't funny. If there are 5 levels each, gonna need 400 days to max both skill.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Defense level passive is 40 barbaric + 80 primordial blood per level (+2 def lev per level)
    The crit reduction passive is 15 barbaric + 60 primordial blood per level (-4% crit damage taken per level)

There are 5 levels of each.

You need a total of:
    40*5 + 15*5 = 275 barbaric bloods
    80*5 + 60*5 = 700 primordial bloods

At which point you'd have +10 def lev and -20% crit damage reduction.

Start saving!

EDIT: You get about 60 barbaric bloods from the new quest chain.

Also there is a little key icon near the minimap that brings up this window, anyone know what it is?

vV0jWJE.jpg
    ​​
    Post edited by asterelle on
  • malegerson
    malegerson Posts: 22 Arc User
    Options
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    Before reading: note that those descriptions are for the MAX level of a skill, so it's either demon/sage OR omega/whatever the other sign is (forgot the name)
    blazerboy wrote: »
    Lets see bm and duskblade if anyone can

Blademaster:
    * Flame tsunami: guaranteed to stun for 3 seconds (was 90% chance)

* Farstrike: 150% weapon damage, if the target is WITHIN 10 meters, then it will deal some additional damage (i'm not sure how much, probably base damage?), but i can't crit.
    Note: it's WITHIN 10 meters, the original add of further than 10 meters, then it stuns 3 seconds remains the same.

* Spirit chaser: 100% weapon damage (im sure about this), farstrike will crit if it's used within 6 seconds(not 100% sure about this, but i think it's correct, i'm not sure how this works with the WITHIN 10 meter thing on farstrike though, because it's said that won't crit...)

* Valkyrie's might: Channel goes from 0.6 to 0..​​
    thanks for bm update, finally ulti something goood for bms :D

• blazerboy
    Options
    Lmafo 40 and 80...... uch give barbaric blood plz lol...
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    aster can you retrieve the rest of duskblades skills egg-4.gif

Maybe they didn't put in all the skill changes yet? I don't think I skipped anything that changed when I pruned the file but you can double check against the full thing if you want. https://www.diffchecker.com/jakpwxe2
    ​​
  • weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Options
    This is why I made that point about seeker crit damage being so unnecessarily nerfed because of these passives.

This update made sense for seekers sac -slash, because if not then seekers would have had an even more uphill battle on the amount of damage it can even produce (not alot in perspective to other classes ) josd will shine a tad bit more.

Joe isn't entirely wrong either about the new sac slash, simply 3 sparking on my old gear when I was first deity, I dropped a plus 12 creation Stone barb for 89k (he had good cards to), since then I created that spare sacrificial slash josd alternate tanking gear, making sac slash even more deadly (cause hey its the only debuffing tool I got really why not make it even more useful ).

I seen in an earlier part of the post seekers gravel blade ,wind blade, sac slash ,and ultimate was gonna be upgraded or changed anybody know anything about that ?
    Post edited by weapon762 on
    Vae Victis.
  • armoftheland1
    armoftheland1 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    asterelle wrote: »
    aster can you retrieve the rest of duskblades skills egg-4.gif

Maybe they didn't put in all the skill changes yet? I don't think I skipped anything that changed when I pruned the file but you can double check against the full thing if you want. https://www.diffchecker.com/jakpwxe2

there might be some completely brand new skills since i've seen some skills i couldn't match with existing ones (using "hazy" as key word for search)

I think that the original skills were translated to say "hazy" as well. I think the Chinese name given is translated to hazy but really called more properly, shadow.

From when the new classes came out:

they called new race as Long ( pronunciation like that, mean hazy, obscure). two new classes is named dark shadow ( phy) and moon fairy (caster)​​
  • hakundo
    hakundo Posts: 33 Arc User
    Options
    asterelle wrote: »
    Defense level passive is 40 barbaric + 80 primordial blood per level (+2 def lev per level)
    The crit reduction passive is 15 barbaric + 60 primordial blood per level (-4% crit damage taken per level)

There are 5 levels of each.

You need a total of:
    40*5 + 15*5 = 275 barbaric bloods
    80*5 + 60*5 = 700 primordial bloods

At which point you'd have +10 def lev and -20% crit damage reduction.

Start saving!

EDIT: You get about 60 barbaric bloods from the new quest chain.

Also there is a little key icon near the minimap that brings up this window, anyone know what it is?

vV0jWJE.jpg
    ​​

If I remember right that's the new way to open packs. Wasn't there a thread about this a while back?
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    or could be something from star system
  • archer2016#5497
    archer2016#5497 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Options
    Archer:

Ataraxia

消耗真气 ?
    准备时间 0.1 秒
    施放时间 0.6 秒
    施放间隔 120.0 秒
    武器限制 远程武器

修真期要求 大乘
    收敛自身全部气息与自然融为一体,从而
    进入原地隐身状态,提升遁隐等级31点,
    每秒消耗50真气值。

使用烈焰之矢或爆元将会脱离隐身状态。"

Archers will be able to walk invisible .
  • archer2016#5497
    archer2016#5497 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Options
    > @asterelle said:
    > superfedee wrote: »
    >
    > aster can you retrieve the rest of duskblades skills
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Maybe they didn't put in all the skill changes yet? I don't think I skipped anything that changed when I pruned the file but you can double check against the full thing if you want.
    > ​​

Archer:

Ataraxia

消耗真气 ?
    准备时间 0.1 秒
    施放时间 0.6 秒
    施放间隔 120.0 秒
    武器限制 远程武器

修真期要求 大乘
    收敛自身全部气息与自然融为一体,从而
    进入原地隐身状态,提升遁隐等级31点,
    每秒消耗50真气值。

使用烈焰之矢或爆元将会脱离隐身状态。"

Archers may move Invisible.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    Ok time to start doing primal dailies again.
    giphy.gif

• blazerboy
    Options
    700 primal bloods as if we spent the past 2yrs stilll collecting after we didnt need it.... ouch well atm you can get 7 per day provided you do uch yikes atleast bump that up to 15 or something also 275 barbaric blood.... evil just evil idc if you get 60 from chain lol