New Skills in the Next Expansion

Comments

• nyabing
    nyabing Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    dblazen1 said:

Anyone have a better translation / explanation of the new sin skill? Because:

nyabing wrote: »

Assassin Skills

The mysterious disappearance of Level 1(poorly translated)

Mana: 225

Instantly

Cooldown: 5.0 min.

Weapon: Daggers

Required to Cast: nine-soul (an item from the new dungeon)

For 8 sec. killer lurking in the shadows, and its level of secrecy is increased by 12. Does not allow to beat inviz for 2 seconds, immediately rolls back the throw, but reduces attack speed by 200%.

>>>> Feel free to make it better to understanding.

Does this last one mean... 8 seconds of some kind of shadow escape + share the stealth but for 8 seconds and lvl12?? and the 2 seconds after unstealth you are untargetable? also moving like a slug? -shrugs-

Makes little to no sense at all

It looks like absolute ****​​

Perhaps be thankfull for any translations at all?

I dont know chinese, do you?
    Did what i could to translate as good as i could, if you can do better feel free to do so instead complain.
    Preety sure i said "poorly translated" also " Feel free to make it better for understanding".

It's people like you that make people like me not want to help. :)

On a extra note, i let at the end my assumptions about its functionality.
    105\105\103 Assassin ~ got others but nobody cares anyways.
    Too lazy, always.
  • solamnie
    solamnie Posts: 24 Arc User
    Why is NO ONE posting barb skill changes? They may not be played a lot, but they can be a real pain in TW and NW. Can someone translate them please? IF not for the barbs here, for those who fight barbs?
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    nyabing said:

Loved this sentence. :lol: I gotta say it more often.
    solamnie said:

Why is NO ONE posting barb skill changes?

Ever thought of, idk, maybe, trying to translate something? Most of us just tossed the raw text into a translator. If you play a Barb it will be even easier to understand. Except for that new skill. I didn't understand that at all. Flesh Ream, Slam, and Bestial Rage are ok.

On a side note: psychics are not entitled to complain. Yes, you will lose the effect of you soulforce skills, but the damage increase with high soulforce will wreck people allover. You are not seeing the big picture. If you complain about zero soulforce it means you rely too much on it and that is a very poor play style.
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    all psychics got these days , is a reliance on soulforce mang

not like we got nice elemental shells, or boosted physical defense, or unlimited healing skills :)

raw defense just coming from soulforce , and refines :pensive:

this out of the way : im really looking forward to the new psychic skills :) - just gotta see how things play out, once every character in the game got a purify weapon QQ
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    you fudging joking right, middling modification, you are getting soulforce added to base damage which is at endgame almost twice as much base damage LOL

wizard is getting half of such a buff with the downside of getting 50% more damage

AND YOU COMPLAIN LOL

I agree psy should not be complaining about this skill it's definitely OP. Although it is obviously best for endgame psy... The doubled magic attack is more than I'd get from sage spark boost. Think about sage spark + this skill....seriously? I am excited o_o

- Wizard buff is NOT equal to half the psy buff and it only would be if damage output only took into account MAGIC ATTACK stat. There is also skill damage and weapon damage you should remember. Most of which wizzy have higher bonuses in their skills compared to psychic. Hardest hitting psy skill is still only 8 meters, base magic damage, 400% of weapon damage plus 10253. None of the other skills compare to that. Wizards will soon have 2 skills that do 750% or more weapon damage...lucky.

Note to wizzies: You already have the potential to hit highest of all the magic classes. BIDS is getting a boost as well (crazy). I'm guessing you can purify that debuff or just use IG and work around it. Like the psychic skill there is no chi cost and you are sacrificing something in return. This is a SUPER invigorate and a good skill imo. Be happy with what you're getting.

I still hope for psy to get a good debuff like maybe for defense levels? That'd be cool... but we didn't get one of course.

Move on.

i'd trade your ulti for wizard ulti at anytime
    30 seconds (THIRTY SECONDS, ITS LIKE IF WIZARD DEMON SPARKS FOR 30 SECONDS) of 55k base damage added on top of lets say 60k + spark = psy will have hits with 160k base damage for 12 seconds and then 18 more seconds of 110k base damage u fudging joking

bids are non factor at endgame now they have 500% +15k added , what is going to be 250% more? lmao blade tempests are still way much better this bid buff is stupid, you will never waste 2sparks for bids because: you need damage? blade tempest! you need CC? mountain seize... whats the role of bids and what was the point of giving them a negligible buff?

devs need to start use their goddamn brain, everyone more or less got ulti or reworked skills that twices their damage somehow besides goddamn wizards

wtf they give us stealth for half a second and useless mud while sins got 500% on all their instacast skills (500% on all sin skills is almost twice their damage modifier, 900 dex sin = 600%), archers get "fire combo" on their autoattaacks, mystics will delete you in 3 skills, clerics will disable your charm for 30 seconds, storms will almost 0def you, barbs will aoe paralyze spam, duskblade 99% damage reduction and wtf wizard gets a skill that self HFs (DGs) us? u serious? egg-3.gifegg-3.gifegg-3.gifegg-3.gifegg-3.gifegg-44.gifegg-44.gifegg-44.gifegg-44.gifegg-44.gifegg-44.gifegg-44.gifegg-44.gifegg-44.gifegg-44.gifegg-44.gifegg-44.gifegg-44.gifegg-44.gifegg-44.gifegg-44.gifegg-44.gifegg-3.gifegg-3.gifegg-3.gifegg-3.gifegg-44.gifegg-44.gifegg-3.gifegg-3.gifegg-3.gifegg-44.gifegg-44.gif​​
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    nyabing wrote: »
    Perhaps be thankfull for any translations at all?

I dont know chinese, do you?
    Did what i could to translate as good as i could, if you can do better feel free to do so instead complain.
    Preety sure i said "poorly translated" also " Feel free to make it better for understanding".

On a extra note, i let at the end my assumptions about its functionality.

I never said I wasn't thankful, i'm just asking if someone has a better translation because the skill description makes no sense.
    I was basically asking if someone could make it better for understanding.

And the it looks like **** part was aimed towards the skill (although i'll admit that I didn't really make that clear), because at first glance it does look like a worthless skill.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• limonazza
    someone needs to reopen the g17 weapon thread
    i need confirmations about tier 5 full offensive and defensive proc options with %s in case​​
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    edited November 2015
    limonazza wrote: »
    someone needs to reopen the g17 weapon thread
    i need confirmations about tier 5 full offensive and defensive proc options with %s in case
    I'd love to, but first I would have to filter out all the **** where people just started trolling each other. Even after being warned, they didn't stop.
    Quite honestly, I don't feel like doing that. And it's basically a waste of any moderator's time to sit and babysit a thread because some guys can't act like real people and have a decent discussion.
    It's not like it's something we're even going to be seeing for at least 4 months, and even then, there is no guarantee we will ever see it in our version. I don't see PWE putting forth the effort to support the housing system since they don't support what we have now.

Edit: LOL Starts with X and ends with P and is basically another word for poo, and it's filtered.​​
  • michikobaby
    michikobaby Posts: 42 Arc User
    limonazza said:

30 seconds (THIRTY SECONDS, ITS LIKE IF WIZARD DEMON SPARKS FOR 30 SECONDS) of 55k base damage added on top of lets say 60k + spark = psy will have hits with 160k base damage for 12 seconds and then 18 more seconds of 110k base damage u fudging joking
    ​​

From my understanding of the skill, psychic lose their soulforce for 30 seconds in return for an 8 second buff... keep imagining things to try and make the wizzie skills look bad.

I couldn't care less about wiz when they keep crying and comparing themselves to psy. It's so wonderful to see ppl whining...OoOOoo where is psy debuff? where are psy one shot skills? where is psy easy chi skill/buff? where is psy teleport?

You can't have it all so get over it. You think wiz get the raw deal every update? but keep playing wiz so you can complain more about their upgrades? Switch to another OP class if you hate their skills so much, there are plenty of them "better" than psy.

~Happy gaming!... or not. Your choice.
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    mulier wrote: »
    this out of the way : im really looking forward to the new psychic skills :) - just gotta see how things play out, once every character in the game got a purify weapon QQ

Who needs purify for the tones of paralizes we have now? It became nearly useless. Purify or not, you will be stunned and withheld.
    Won't aim for purify spell anymore and if I get it, I'll reroll tiger-27.gif
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • limonazza

From my understanding of the skill, psychic lose their soulforce for 30 seconds in return for an 8 second buff... keep imagining things to try and make the wizzie skills look bad.

I couldn't care less about wiz when they keep crying and comparing themselves to psy. It's so wonderful to see ppl whining...OoOOoo where is psy debuff? where are psy one shot skills? where is psy easy chi skill/buff? where is psy teleport?

You can't have it all so get over it. You think wiz get the raw deal every update? but keep playing wiz so you can complain more about their upgrades? Switch to another OP class if you hate their skills so much, there are plenty of them "better" than psy.

do you realize that black voodoo damage amp cannot be denied while fire combo has tons of counters?
    and what even is losing soulforce for 30seconds, it won't influence soul of silence that is what matters

fact is psychic ulti increases damage by 80% with no drawback, wizard ulti increases damage by 50% while you take 50% damage more,
    like if we aren't getting fudged already from sins dbs and what not, and will even get deleted by archers in future patch, and well yea we don't have psy will...

i have to play wiz, one doesnt simply "switch" in this game.... because at my point of gears it is just pointless to reroll, and it takes years to get back up to date,
    and yes we got the shortest stick first with NH which less than halved our debuffs effect, then the patch after with resistances brought to lvl 10 reducing debuffs effect by 80%, then Riptide patch increasing HPs and nerfing even more DPH\bypasses making it all a DPS game while wiz has the slowest skills of the game...

and now we get this, considering that all classes will have purify and it takes at least 4 hits to pop defense charms... good luck debuffing purified targets, while psychics can sit on their no drawback physical immune black voodoo + 80% damage...

it's not a coincidence CH wizard players are mad and enraging on wanmei forums aswell...​​
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    limonazza said:

do you realize that black voodoo damage amp cannot be denied while fire combo has tons of counters?

and what even is losing soulforce for 30seconds, it won't influence soul of silence that is what matters

fact is psychic ulti increases damage by 80% with no drawback, wizard ulti increases damage by 50% while you take 50% damage more,

like if we aren't getting fudged already from sins dbs and what not, and will even get deleted by archers in future patch, and well yea we don't have psy will...

i have to play wiz, one doesnt simply "switch" in this game.... because at my point of gears it is just pointless to reroll, and it takes years to get back up to date,

and yes we got the shortest stick first with NH which less than halved our debuffs effect, then the patch after with resistances brought to lvl 10 reducing debuffs effect by 80%, then Riptide patch increasing HPs and nerfing even more DPH\bypasses making it all a DPS game while wiz has the slowest skills of the game...

and now we get this, considering that all classes will have purify and it takes at least 4 hits to pop defense charms... good luck debuffing purified targets, while psychics can sit on their no drawback physical immune black voodoo + 80% damage...

it's not a coincidence CH wizard players are mad and enraging on wanmei forums aswell...​​

0 soulforce and proc chances are down the drain

• limonazza
    no man, the buff procs are calculated upon soulforce you have the moment you cast it​​
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    You Clearly dont know how psychics work if a psy does their ulti and say get a zerk wep they can instantly die. Because no puri spell and SoS wont work because their SF is 0 meanings SOS doesnt work and they wont puri spell proc so if u communicate and know your enemy then you can wreck it wiz yeah take 50% damage but are you seriously QQ when fireproc is almost as broken as 0 p.def I wish seekers had a auto 1 shot combo oh wait it didnt work on endgame ppl like fireproc can hit 40k on endgame players and pwi def charms nerfed it to the point it wont work anymore stop whining wiz you dont have it that bad last I check if wiz focus fire like you're supposed to know in pvp you can still murder ppl.
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • limonazza
    edited November 2015
    wtf you talking about!
    psychic soul of silence proc chance is calculated by the soulforce of the caster the moment you cast it.
    if your soulforce goes to zero value but you casted already when you had 55000 soulforce, it will still proc @ 55k value egg-2.gif lmao

purify proc on sage bubble now is soulforce based? egg-2.gif lmao

0def is 10x damage amp, fire combo is barely 2,5x damage amp

u srsly QQing about fire combo in 2016?

want me to list again the counters a seeker can apply to a fire combo?

qpq the debuff.
    if demon unfetter.
    rewinding-> unfetter.
    voidstep the wiz
    soul of fire.
    faith.
    ad.
    2spark
    3spark
    double tick def charms
    dew
    ironguard

prolly there are more but dont wanna continue, and consider wizard skills barely outcomes double tick def charms cooldown just at very endgame if you have -chan adds on gears

what's the counter to psychic mere 30seconds skillspam with twice as much base damage?

and btw seekers have a oneshot combo, which will be nice combined with their new ulti, just you probably don't know it​​
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    "Omg, i have the worst class cuz this" "No I have the worst class!" "No, I DO" "NO I HAVE THE WORST CLASS" "NOOOOOO!"

utkz4.jpg​​
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    eirghan wrote: »
    "Omg, i have the worst class cuz this" "No I have the worst class!" "No, I DO" "NO I HAVE THE WORST CLASS" "NOOOOOO!"

utkz4.jpg

This is what I was thinking.​​
  • phoenixpwi
    phoenixpwi Posts: 8 Arc User
    limonazza said:

what's the counter to psychic mere 30seconds skillspam with twice as much base damage?

Did you realize that the buff will last 8 seconds while the soulforce is set to 0 for 30 seconds?

• limonazza
    edited November 2015

utkz4.jpg

archers will have fire combo on their autos
    but yea i considered to go back on EA if skills are confirmed... you can reach 5800 physical penetration with zerkcrits? gg?​​
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    What's a fire combo in this context? Are you talking about blazing arrow? That skill from 2008 that raises my damage by a huge 2.18%? Also where is this claim of 5800 phys penetration coming from? The new archer ulti raises penetration by 3000 for 5 seconds. 3000 penetration means you're doing like 25% more damage. That's like double spark damage that lasts only 5 seconds and comes with a 5 minute cooldown... the new psychic and wizard dps skills are much better.​​
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Why are you people still complaining about "who got the stick in his *** deeper now"...
    Why cant you guys NOT complain about how stupid the Wiz/archer skills are. we get it, its bad, move on.

i come here to read news on skills and at first it was interessting... the the QQ started cuz archer and wiz..​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    razzzza wrote: »
    Why are you people still complaining about "who got the stick in his *** deeper now"...
    Why cant you guys NOT complain about how stupid the Wiz/archer skills are. we get it, its bad, move on.

i come here to read news on skills and at first it was interessting... the the QQ started cuz archer and wiz..
    I know, and I'd hate to have to close this thread like I had to do to the G17 discussion. Lets keep it on topic guys. Enough of the back and forth bashing and calling each other stupid. You're not 5. (At least I hope you're not, but it's hard to say some days.)​​
  • limonazza
    asterelle wrote: »
    What's a fire combo in this context? Are you talking about blazing arrow? That skill from 2008 that raises my damage by a huge 2.18%? Also where is this claim of 5800 phys penetration coming from? The new archer ulti raises penetration by 3000 for 5 seconds. 3000 penetration means you're doing like 25% more damage. That's like double spark damage that lasts only 5 seconds and comes with a 5 minute cooldown... the new psychic and wizard dps skills are much better.

for fire combo i meant a "denial" of a certain portion of resistances
    3000+2500 chart +300 blessing = 5800 penetration

and yea wizard could get a 2500 chart too and make it scale with fire combo, but penetration scales more than proportional the more you have the less your damage reduction will be, and penetration isnt influenced by +res buffs like cleric buffs\tidal wafer etch, while standard debuffs like fire combo are.

archer ulti

f.e. target with 50000 Pres = 92% damage redux

after 5800 pen = 16800res -> 80% damage redux

wiz undinespark+penchart
    same target with 50000fres 92%

undinespark = 30000fres

2500 pen from chart = 22500fres 84% damage redux

this is what i meant for archer's fire combo, let's add the fact that archer has 90% crit rate which would lead an higher chance of 4x damage amp due to zerkcrits, hypotetically 1 hit over 5 will be a zerkcrit

while wizard sits on 35% crit rate which with zerk weapon will mean 1 hit over 15 will be a zerkcrit

also bow has what the highest weapon damage in the game?

and archer autos are way faster than wizard skills to go off, which means easy defense charms disruption, which means higher DPS than wizard

not saying that this archer buff wasn't needed, but fact that archers will have 1 purge bow, 1 zerk bow and a resistance denial comparable to a fire combo, which-you-cannot-counter, (physical penetration is not a purifiable\deniable debuff like fire combo is)
    i guess wanmei overdid
    at least from the point of view of a wizard.​​
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    eirghan said:

I have the best class, mystic. B)
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited November 2015

and yea wizard could get a 2500 chart too and make it scale with fire combo, but penetration scales more than proportional the more you have the less your damage reduction will be, and penetration isnt influenced by +res buffs like cleric buffs\tidal wafer etch, while standard debuffs like fire combo are.

archer ulti

Yeah, you're overestimating the effect of penetration by like a factor of 10. You need 10,000 penetration just to ignore 50% of the opponents resistance.
    5800 penetration would reduce 50k pdef by... 5800/(10000+5800) = 36.7% leaving you with 31645 pdef, not 16800 pdef.

Also these star charts with 2500 penetration do not exist and will never exist. This is what a star chart would look like after you spend around 5,000 dollars (with the current 80% off sale), it has no 10 aptitude fate stars, let alone 2. http://i.imgur.com/1rjznmF.jpg

Lastly you'd never want to give up a 30 attack level blessing for a 300 penetration one. The math just isn't there.
    ​​
  • limonazza
    asterelle wrote: »

archer ulti

Yeah, you're overestimating the effect of penetration by like a factor of 10. You need 10,000 penetration just to ignore 50% of the opponents resistance.
    5800 penetration would reduce 50k pdef by... 5800/(10000+5800) = 36.7% leaving you with 31645 pdef, not 16800 pdef.

Also these star charts with 2500 penetration do not exist and will never exist. This is what a star chart would look like after you spend around 5,000 dollars (with the current 80% off sale), it has no 10 aptitude fate stars, let alone 2. http://i.imgur.com/1rjznmF.jpg

Lastly you'd never want to give up a 30 attack level blessing for a 300 penetration one. The math just isn't there.

on DG we are having astral energy 6 with system messages announcing it and 10 star charts being dropped ijs
    mhm you 100% sure penetration formula is like that? because if so pen won't be a factor stat to have on any class besides archer

also did anyone in china obtain g17r5 yet? cant we find a shorter acronym for it like dk hr5 ? (housing quests weapon recast 5 egg-2.gif )

i am really interested in knowing % proc of the new defensive procs​​
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    utkz4.jpg

Hahahahahaha tiger-2.gif Funny, but wait till archers get zercrits and def skill at the same time, that's when massive hysteria and panic begins monkey-47.gif
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • blazerboy
    edited November 2015
    limonazza said:

wtf you talking about!

psychic soul of silence proc chance is calculated by the soulforce of the caster the moment you cast it.

if your soulforce goes to zero value but you casted already when you had 55000 soulforce, it will still proc @ 55k value egg-2.gif lmao

purify proc on sage bubble now is soulforce based? egg-2.gif lmao

0def is 10x damage amp, fire combo is barely 2,5x damage amp

u srsly QQing about fire combo in 2016?

want me to list again the counters a seeker can apply to a fire combo?

qpq the debuff.

if demon unfetter.

rewinding-> unfetter.

voidstep the wiz

soul of fire.

faith.

ad.

2spark

3spark

double tick def charms

dew

ironguard

prolly there are more but dont wanna continue, and consider wizard skills barely outcomes double tick def charms cooldown just at very endgame if you have -chan adds on gears

and btw seekers have a oneshot combo, which will be nice combined with their new ulti, just you probably don't know it​​

You're seriously funny if you are talking about SS gemini/ion spike as a 1 shot combo most seekers dont exceed 37k physical attack base on our server and i have 41k and I cant 1 shot combo anyone who actually matterr even if i tandom it with windblade (reduces 20 def lvl) so im supposed you crucial stuff to bypass a 1 shot combo you can spam alright thats fair yep. demon seeker unfetter not even ganna comment there. Alright you can spam your fireproc that can nuke the hell out of our lives and double tick def charm sure if the wiz dumb enough to single target you alrighty........

Honestly though I would gladly trade seeker ultima with wiz give them the possible double physical def because honest dont see myself needing that, take 50% more damage to go on a warpath sign me up just play cautious and aware of mortality sounds good to me
  • limonazza
    seeker is getting twice as much damage aswell on ult

and SS combo is mental OP at endgame

i played demon seeker in mass pvp for quite good time and trust me is so much better respect sage... the double purify is life safer​​
  • blazerboy
    limonazza said:

seeker is getting twice as much damage aswell on ult

and SS combo is mental OP at endgame

i played demon seeker in mass pvp for quite good time and trust me is so much better respect sage... the double purify is life safer​​

Correct me if im wrong @asterelle but 200% more wep damage is not exactly twice as much damge. SS combo was viable BEFORE defense charms now its just used in a support scenario. Demon seekers hit quite a bit less and alot less flexible double purify is 1 skill out of a multitude of skills this isnt a sage and demon veno arguement where the main reason sage venos are there for aoe purge