New Skills in the Next Expansion

145791013

Comments

  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    hockey57 said:

    blazerboy said:

    @eirghan one of my most fail moments in PWI history explaining Seeker skills to a friend who bought a endgame seeker from another friend convo went as follows on vent

    Me: Use voidstep to stop that target!!

    Her:Which ones voidstep!!

    Me:The one that LOOKS LIKE A SWORD

    Her:THEY ALL LOOK LIKE SWORDS WTF

    Me:THE BLUE SWORD!!

    Her:THATS STILL LIKE 10 OF THEM!!

    Me:Target made it to safezone...

    Lmfao I will never forget this epic fail on my part



    - Do we have any update on our ultima does it really double our physical defense or our physical attack the translation was vague as heck if you recall. For the love of god please be atk not p.def Ive got almost 80k with cleric buff and sage bm buff with my NW neck I really dont need more if it was m.def pr double base phy attack im cool with that then =(

    Just quoting this to point out how you just admitted, on pwi official forums, that your friend illegally purchased another person's account.
    Can you believe that people are just that stupid?
    giphy.gif



  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Support Guru Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    @eirghan one of my most fail moments in PWI history explaining Seeker skills to a friend who bought a endgame seeker from another friend convo went as follows on vent

    Me: Use voidstep to stop that target!!

    Her:Which ones voidstep!!

    Me:The one that LOOKS LIKE A SWORD

    Her:THEY ALL LOOK LIKE SWORDS WTF

    Me:THE BLUE SWORD!!

    Her:THATS STILL LIKE 10 OF THEM!!

    Me:Target made it to safezone...

    Lmfao I will never forget this epic fail on my part



    - Do we have any update on our ultima does it really double our physical defense or our physical attack the translation was vague as heck if you recall. For the love of god please be atk not p.def Ive got almost 80k with cleric buff and sage bm buff with my NW neck I really dont need more if it was m.def pr double base phy attack im cool with that then =(

    Just quoting this to point out how you just admitted, on pwi official forums, that your friend illegally purchased another person's account.

    Can you believe that people are just that stupid?
    Yes, and it wouldn't be the first time.​​
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Well, PWI could perma-ban him on the grounds that he was somehow technically endorsing the breaking of TOS by talking about someone who broke it, but they wouldn't know who the friend was and seems kinda dumb to perma-ban someone for talking about account buying on forums...

    Anyway yeah that conversation sums it up lol. But yeah it's not that bad once you get used to your skill lay out. I'll never be able to change some of them though tiger-2.gif

    And you guys have a point, the buffs and debuffs are 100x worse because of the overwrite. tiger-13.gif
    ​​
  • sunnycali
    sunnycali Posts: 31 Arc User
    Current description for Wizard Force of Will from wiki is:
    Launch an orb of force at a spell-casting opponent. Interrupts the target's channeling, and prevents them from casting spells for 5 seconds.

    The new version says:
    Launch an orb of force at a spell-casting opponent.
    Interrupts the target's channeling, and prevents
    them from casting spells for 5 seconds.

    So the new version seems to add nothing after all since the cast, channel and range are also all the same.
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    joecisco wrote: »
    @eirghan one of my most fail moments in PWI history explaining Seeker skills to a friend who bought a endgame seeker from another friend convo went as follows on vent

    Me: Use voidstep to stop that target!!

    Her:Which ones voidstep!!

    Me:The one that LOOKS LIKE A SWORD

    Her:THEY ALL LOOK LIKE SWORDS WTF

    Me:THE BLUE SWORD!!

    Her:THATS STILL LIKE 10 OF THEM!!

    Me:Target made it to safezone...

    Lmfao I will never forget this epic fail on my part



    - Do we have any update on our ultima does it really double our physical defense or our physical attack the translation was vague as heck if you recall. For the love of god please be atk not p.def Ive got almost 80k with cleric buff and sage bm buff with my NW neck I really dont need more if it was m.def pr double base phy attack im cool with that then =(

    Just quoting this to point out how you just admitted, on pwi official forums, that your friend illegally purchased another person's account.

    Yeppers. That's one sure fire way to get the account perma-locked and all associated parties perma-IP-banned.

    wake up we aren't in 2010 anymore, would you ban what is left of this game playerbase?

    don't be fake politically correct, let's just be honest...

    90% of the accounts on this game had been shared at least once or sold
    do you also know that PWCH has a section for the trade of in game accounts and that's one of the reasons PWCH still has thousands of players and 52 servers after several years, while in here we are down to merge servers.

    if one, on pwi, after 5 years of playing archer, wants to change class and play lets say mystic, he can't, it will take him years to get up to date again....

    on pwch, he trades his account on the official forums.


    account trades should be regulated and not forbidden as it currently is,
    this rule is just engining a huge black market which pwi doesnt even take a minimun share of it (and it is also engining tons of scams)
    and PWI can't even stop it, cause that would mean reduce the playerbase by surely at least 3/5ths


    @sunnycali 5 seconds​​
  • booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    For once i agree with limonazza
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 631 Arc User
    hockey57 wrote: »
    Just quoting this to point out how you just admitted, on pwi official forums, that your friend illegally purchased another person's account.

    Considering he didn't talk about himself you can do nothing with this info.
    ​​
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    limonazza said:



    joecisco wrote: »

    @eirghan one of my most fail moments in PWI history explaining Seeker skills to a friend who bought a endgame seeker from another friend convo went as follows on vent



    Me: Use voidstep to stop that target!!



    Her:Which ones voidstep!!



    Me:The one that LOOKS LIKE A SWORD



    Her:THEY ALL LOOK LIKE SWORDS WTF



    Me:THE BLUE SWORD!!



    Her:THATS STILL LIKE 10 OF THEM!!



    Me:Target made it to safezone...



    Lmfao I will never forget this epic fail on my part







    - Do we have any update on our ultima does it really double our physical defense or our physical attack the translation was vague as heck if you recall. For the love of god please be atk not p.def Ive got almost 80k with cleric buff and sage bm buff with my NW neck I really dont need more if it was m.def pr double base phy attack im cool with that then =(



    Just quoting this to point out how you just admitted, on pwi official forums, that your friend illegally purchased another person's account.



    Yeppers. That's one sure fire way to get the account perma-locked and all associated parties perma-IP-banned.


    wake up we aren't in 2010 anymore, would you ban what is left of this game playerbase?



    don't be fake politically correct, let's just be honest...



    90% of the accounts on this game had been shared at least once or sold

    do you also know that PWCH has a section for the trade of in game accounts and that's one of the reasons PWCH still has thousands of players and 52 servers after several years, while in here we are down to merge servers.



    if one, on pwi, after 5 years of playing archer, wants to change class and play lets say mystic, he can't, it will take him years to get up to date again....



    on pwch, he trades his account on the official forums.





    account trades should be regulated and not forbidden as it currently is,

    this rule is just engining a huge black market which pwi doesnt even take a minimun share of it (and it is also engining tons of scams)

    and PWI can't even stop it, cause that would mean reduce the playerbase by surely at least 3/5ths





    @sunnycali 5 seconds​​

    just to had my last thought at this derailed things in this thread
    Were do you get that number of 90% of the acounts has been shared or sold? Do you have any official info or did you pulled that number out of a place were the sun doesnt shine? Maybe its just 50% or its 80%.
    PWCN is PWCN and they allow acount trading and such( according to what you say and Ill have to take your words for true)
    PWI is PWIand even if the father and mother in same time is PWCN, they dont allow acount sharing and such. Atleast thats in theory.
    In practice we all know they kinda did nothing to the people guilty of such things.
    PW will do nothing to blazerboy friend cause they know nothing about that friend.
    Personally I am not against selling or trading your acount but Im kinda against the idea of sharing.
    What will you do one day if the friend with your sharing an acount decide not to be your friend anymore?
    Now lets get back to the topic or should I start a thread about this?
    giphy.gif



  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Pwi actually is doing just that @limonazza which is why i wouldnt be surprised anymore. Banning people at random (or at the whim of childish enemies submitting tickets). Just because they could ban half their playerbase or more doesnt mean you wont be made an exception. You could just get lucky.

    But yes the information is lacking.
  • apsylar
    apsylar Posts: 4 Arc User
    Do we know what the costs of these skills are yet? Specifically what types of blood and amounts?
  • magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    If I am not mistaken, PWI reserved that right in TOS.

    I doubt they do that to honest customers though. I mean customers who do pay a bit for the service, and who cheat under the average ratio... In any case, it is PWI's decision and responsibility. Since they do make money out of the game, I would imagine they do not act like crazed serial killers on a spree. Errors do happen though, we're all people, we make mistakes.
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948
  • asterelle
    asterelle 🦝🧁🐍🎀🔥🤹🥶🌟🌸🧢🏹 Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    apsylar wrote: »
    Do we know what the costs of these skills are yet? Specifically what types of blood and amounts?
    It's in pwdb already. http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/items/50390

    Looks like every housing daily gives you one mat but I'm not sure how many dailies you can do per day. The books themselves cost 10 mats with the ulti costing 30. All in all getting the skills will be pretty easy.
    ​​
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    asterelle wrote: »
    apsylar wrote: »
    Do we know what the costs of these skills are yet? Specifically what types of blood and amounts?
    It's in pwdb already. http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/items/50390

    Looks like every housing daily gives you one mat but I'm not sure how many dailies you can do per day. The books themselves cost 10 mats with the ulti costing 30. All in all getting the skills will be pretty easy.

    On the database there seems to be "level 1" and "level 2" of the ultamate skills any idea what that is about? lv 1 costs 1 item, lv 2 costs 30.​​
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • asterelle
    asterelle 🦝🧁🐍🎀🔥🤹🥶🌟🌸🧢🏹 Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    On the database there seems to be "level 1" and "level 2" of the ultamate skills any idea what that is about? lv 1 costs 1 item, lv 2 costs 30.
    I've heard some conflicting information about the difference. The books themselves say that it's a stronger effect but most of the skill descriptions have no variable values that can be affected by level up. A chinese friend thinks it could be less cooldown or no consumable requirement. I'm not sure how to tell what level 2 is without actually getting level 1 and checking the skill window.​​
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    eirghan wrote: »
    Pwi actually is doing just that @limonazza which is why i wouldnt be surprised anymore. Banning people at random (or at the whim of childish enemies submitting tickets). Just because they could ban half their playerbase or more doesnt mean you wont be made an exception. You could just get lucky.

    But yes the information is lacking.

    ikr GM Navi did a mayhem on our server delivering random bans, then asking for justifications, just because of players from side A reporting side B to damage them

    then when side B retaliated witch tickets it ended up in 20-30 reports and bans for the A side players

    then the thing escalated and even more reports were filled and bans were delivered resulting in both of the sides with tons of players banned

    that week my server saw ban of most of factor active players

    not saying he wasnt legitimated to do such, cause we kinda all agreed (?) to vexatious terms (? i didnt sign them anywhere doe and the legal soundness of such a ToS contract is way off from the form required by common law)

    but is it really legit?

    I subscribe for a service, which leads me to purchases (lets underline purchases and not donations, since you get a receipt where you pay taxes on it) and my purchase can be unilaterally alienated against my will, and i cannot dispose of it freely

    vexatious much?​​
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    @bloodedone87 this was maybe 3 or 4yrs ago pretty sure im fine hahaha @hockey57 and technically I wasnt involved just rumors but hey i mind my own business instead of pesting others what I heard or didnt. I mean how many of us see a familiar character with certain gear stats and say wait isn't that ...... well its possible w.e then. If PWI will ban me based on a hunch sue me lol that one less person to charge massive amounts of gold doesn't really put me in a bad spot when Blade&Soul out eeek!! but basically sharing a point I knew @eirghan could relate to the seeker struggle and explaining the physical description of skill Icon guessing these two are ticketing be my guest wouldnt be the first time ppl spite ticket for w.e reason won't be the last
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    did anyone figure out exactly what the last part of the new stormy ultamate skill and the last part of the waxing cresent skill do? The pastebin translations are horrible there.​​
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • slivaf
    slivaf Posts: 13 Arc User
    The new bm ultimate sounds quite awesome/reckless rush as well, definitely looking forward to checking out all the new skills, even the seekers voidstep sounds quite sexy.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    @limonazza I remember this DG was missing so many people for a week which was so freaking rediculous and ppl were threatening Lawsuits then when you look some of the biggest csers were banned thats how you auto knew yea this wasn't perm. But funniest thing about this both sides accused eachother for acc sharing and yet are famously known for doing it as if one side was more right then the other hurray for hypocrisy!
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »
    @limonazza I remember this DG was missing so many people for a week which was so freaking rediculous and ppl were threatening Lawsuits then when you look some of the biggest csers were banned thats how you auto knew yea this wasn't perm. But funniest thing about this both sides accused eachother for acc sharing and yet are famously known for doing it as if one side was more right then the other hurray for hypocrisy!

    ikr server was so empty that week 4Head.png​​
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    No barbs get **** again. DO NOT RELEASE THIS UPDATE UNTILL U ACTUALY put thought in to the BARB class for our skills. Our new Major Skill is a Copy of our other basicly but in tiger forums. You finely get the change to increase the Agro we get from our skills and u don't fix that either. So no do not release this update get back to work and work on the Barb Skills Because all this time and work was put in to the other classes with all the upgrades and to new skills and you want to give barbs this junk. News Flash time to fix this race its pure PHY Class Yes we have actual Magic Skill but it is 100% USELESS So with giving us new Skills Maybe its time to give us some Magic Skills since Mages all have PHY Attacks we Want Magic skills that hurt also. Not a copy or Arma but in tiger. That skill is only good for Vit Build Barbs. News Flash Most of us now are STR Build Not Vit so get back to work go fix this because as of right now its junk
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    @c44102 kinda crazy I notice so many full str barbs AFTER the merge on HL a full str barb was extremely rare. Honestly barbs I know always complain they cant be offensive in TW because they are always tiger/panda form maybe this is supposed to make them feel better? Idk

    What I do know is barbs in my honest oppinion is the most broken of all classes in 1v1 or even if they help a squad focus fire its so messed up because if zerk,purge wep/genie (both) and a spamable paralyze in 1 package with a extremely high damage index endgame not even DB has all this man. Like seriously a barb goes human spam paralyze get a purge and even me a full str seeker with a p.def neck can get destroyed if this happens because the barb uses armor break therefore all my jsod become worthless while they spam mightyswing and zerking because of the low CD hell even if paralyze doesnt proc I still can easily be controlled even puri spell classes can be np with a good barb. Enough of this and Im dead with barely a chance atleast bm drakebash and Heavens Flame arent spamable here if any class come for me in full str/mag/def above all I pray its not a barb because its just GG for me not to mention the massive hp they can have even in full str. All in all I dont see the barb struggle perhaps elaborate.
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • grace83shin
    grace83shin Posts: 55 Arc User
    blazerboy said:

    @c44102 kinda crazy I notice so many full str barbs AFTER the merge on HL a full str barb was extremely rare. Honestly barbs I know always complain they cant be offensive in TW because they are always tiger/panda form maybe this is supposed to make them feel better? Idk



    What I do know is barbs in my honest oppinion is the most broken of all classes in 1v1 or even if they help a squad focus fire its so messed up because if zerk,purge wep/genie (both) and a spamable paralyze in 1 package with a extremely high damage index endgame not even DB has all this man. Like seriously a barb goes human spam paralyze get a purge and even me a full str seeker with a p.def neck can get destroyed if this happens because the barb uses armor break therefore all my jsod become worthless while they spam mightyswing and zerking because of the low CD hell even if paralyze doesnt proc I still can easily be controlled even puri spell classes can be np with a good barb. Enough of this and Im dead with barely a chance atleast bm drakebash and Heavens Flame arent spamable here if any class come for me in full str/mag/def above all I pray its not a barb because its just GG for me not to mention the massive hp they can have even in full str. All in all I dont see the barb struggle perhaps elaborate.

    There is no barb struggle, they're just cry babies because they want flashy stuff
    Stormbringer Thaumaturg of Tideswell
    102/101/101 Chaotic Soul
    One lightning bolt at a time baby!
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    @grace83shin the struggle from what I asked is they want more offensive skills but the class is more for defense and buid to tank so giving them skills for offense in tankmode (tigerform) seems a little generous
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    i'm still waiting for anti paralyse genie skill. We even have a skill called remove paralysis.... which atm doesn't do anything tbh. Just change that skill to make it do what it should do.
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User

    i'm still waiting for anti paralyse genie skill. We even have a skill called remove paralysis.... which atm doesn't do anything tbh. Just change that skill to make it do what it should do.

    unlikely to happen, i dont think the current developers have any idea how to edit genie skills, we were promised genie skill update like...3 or 4 years ago....
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Remove paralysis removes frozen/can't move status, which was originally called paralyze by the translators.
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    Archer => "Increases physical penetration by 3000 for 5 seconds." and "2nd skill receives 500% bonus weapon damage."

    Second skill as in any skill after a triggered skill ? and I assume that 3k penetration could stack with penetration from StarChart, if penetration cap from StarChart is 2500, an archer could have 5500 physical penetration or ignoring 35% def on its target. 5 secs can be used for more or less 6 hits regular attack or if using skill will have 500% bonus weapon damage (cmiiw), while 3000 penetration is still in effect.

    I think Archers are gonna be OP this time around, or will they ?
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    freygin wrote: »
    Archer => "Increases physical penetration by 3000 for 5 seconds." and "2nd skill receives 500% bonus weapon damage."

    Second skill as in any skill after a triggered skill ? and I assume that 3k penetration could stack with penetration from StarChart, if penetration cap from StarChart is 2500, an archer could have 5500 physical penetration or ignoring 35% def on its target. 5 secs can be used for more or less 6 hits regular attack or if using skill will have 500% bonus weapon damage (cmiiw), while 3000 penetration is still in effect.

    I think Archers are gonna be OP this time around, or will they ?


    I'm not sure about that, I feel like the whole penetration deal works like a defense debuff, but instead of a debuff, it's constant or becomes like a passive. So capping at 5500(55%) isn't so bad. Considering a cleric's debuff is at 40%.

    But yeah that 500% damage after may tick you for a bit, but goodluck to whoever they're trying to kill.
    ​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader
    23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    freygin wrote: »
    Archer => "Increases physical penetration by 3000 for 5 seconds." and "2nd skill receives 500% bonus weapon damage."

    Second skill as in any skill after a triggered skill ? and I assume that 3k penetration could stack with penetration from StarChart, if penetration cap from StarChart is 2500, an archer could have 5500 physical penetration or ignoring 35% def on its target. 5 secs can be used for more or less 6 hits regular attack or if using skill will have 500% bonus weapon damage (cmiiw), while 3000 penetration is still in effect.

    I think Archers are gonna be OP this time around, or will they ?

    y

    @ the guy saying barb are getting **** skills
    new barb ulti is an "ice prison" that procs paralyze 4 times in 12 seconds and deal base +300% + 50% HP value each tick in a 12 meters aoe range around him
    rofl?
    still better than wizard's self-hf?​​