TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• cascabicas#2491
    cascabicas#2491 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    "i do not expect respect- i do not care what others think ^^ my name i have earned and made myself, i am me... and for that i respect myself".. i have seen this somewhere without "^^".. except that everythings the same .. maybe you copied it from somewhere.. but was a nice post though <3d it
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    lol? ok believe what you want- but you should find it before you discredit me

edit: i am going to stop spamming this thread- if you want to trash talk me you can do it elsewhere :) this thread is the battlefront report
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cascabicas#2491
    cascabicas#2491 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    okies take care .. gonna stop as well .. b:kissb:chuckle
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    put quotes between these

seriously
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Real party boys are too cool for using the quotes system. Old school quotations ftw >:o
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    luvoboy93 wrote: »
    derp

I've never endorsed any faction to overbid or protect our lands. I do welcome challenge, which can only transpire from legitimate TWs. Rather than jumping to conclusions and making false accusations, how about you test our mettle? If we haven't earned our lands, then I welcome you to liberate them from us. If you're going to hate me or my faction, at least hate us for a legitimate reason. b:embarrass
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • By_uL - Sanctuary
    By_uL - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I'll continue because with only a quick search, I confirmed my long suspicion that the fake faction that bid on Vindicate months ago, Scapulary, is actually a faction led by a Vindicate member. Making the scapulary bid a fake bid to save Vindicate lands. The faction is led by _Ptah, his character and the fake factions leader have the same account name "edili". Feel free to take a few seconds to arrive at the same conclusion.

As for the cash shopping comment, I'm pretty sure Jiblet can one shot you Oona. Have a nice day.

Just saw this~ interesting enough that I will investigate myself. However your assumption to think the intent of the bid was to "save" our land is quite illogical. First of all during that weekend I only recall 2 bids place on us, Enelysion and Scapulary. Why would a bid be placed to protect Vindicate land when there was no other attacker? Second, we speculated for a few days actually who this faction consisted of and was even pre-cautious in our squad assignment to send enough forces. This actually hurt us more as we were without cata squads for the first 5 min of the Enelysion TW. Third, I doubt Vindicate as a whole cares that much about the 150 mirages to really take such steps.

Anyways, seeya guys this weekend. Another week of potential 6 hour TW to kill all our braincells~~ fun
  • By_uL - Sanctuary
    By_uL - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I've never endorsed any faction to overbid or protect our lands. I do welcome challenge, which can only transpire from legitimate TWs. Rather than jumping to conclusions and making false accusations, how about you test our mettle? If we haven't earned our lands, then I welcome you to liberate them from us. If you're going to hate me or my faction, at least hate us for a legitimate reason. b:embarrass

You should be careful what you say~ Oona has the potential to take out a whole country with his charming tranny looks.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Just saw this~ interesting enough that I will investigate myself. However your assumption to think the intent of the bid was to "save" our land is quite illogical. First of all during that weekend I only recall 2 bids place on us, Enelysion and Scapulary. Why would a bid be placed to protect Vindicate land when there was no other attacker? Second, we speculated for a few days actually who this faction consisted of and was even pre-cautious in our squad assignment to send enough forces. This actually hurt us more as we were without cata squads for the first 5 min of the Enelysion TW. Third, I doubt Vindicate as a whole cares that much about the 150 mirages to really take such steps.

Anyways, seeya guys this weekend. Another week of potential 6 hour TW to kill all our braincells~~ fun

The bid would have been placed to prevent a Nefarious + another faction attack, seeing as how all your lands at the time were surrounded by Nefarious and Enel. Nefarious didn't attack Vindicate though, I think the bid was more precautionary than anything.
    Whether your officers were in on it or not, the purpose of me bringing that up is to show that even Oona's faction has more than likely (although I'll humor you and say I might be wrong) placed a fake bid for whatever purpose.

Back to the original insult or whatever, I don't even think Kyante was a member of Regicide when these bids were being placed by his alt faction. To assume that Regicide encouraged the bids is jumping the gun on Regi's involvement in the matter in question. We all know how Kyante is after-all, he loves to waste money and do dumb, attention seeking things ;)
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Every major landed faction has probably fake bidded at one time or another to suit their purposes, whether it be to line up an attack, break up an attack, or even protect land directly. It's nothing new, and it's probably why bidding has changed to the way it is now, for anyone to point fingers is really kind of pointless.
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • squall003
    squall003 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    There's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and *******s. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to **** all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your *******s, Chuck. And all the *******s want us to **** all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** *******s, Chuck. And if they didn't **** the *******s, you know what you'd get? You'd get your **** and your ***** all covered in ****!
  • WraithTanker - Sanctuary
    WraithTanker - Sanctuary Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    b:laugh omg....greatest post ever....Team America
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    squall003 wrote: »
    There's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and *******s. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to **** all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your *******s, Chuck. And all the *******s want us to **** all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** *******s, Chuck. And if they didn't **** the *******s, you know what you'd get? You'd get your **** and your ***** all covered in ****!
    +Infinityb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    Roly - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    dam...nef you really sucked the sleep out of me. I couldnt go to the bathroom for 3 hrs Q_Q. lawl that was a really great fight nef idk its the longest TW ever since RR. We took like half you HQ while we had 100% hp HQ once the time ran out? lol But hey Cant wait to see what you have in store for us Nef, cya next week :) b:laugh Love you Outlaw b:dirtyb:cute
    edited October 2010
    wow this thread has died o.o

btw woot 3 TWs all 3 wins

GJ legendary b:kiss
  • hummmm
    hummmm Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    correction wraithtank, 5 tws 2-3 leg up
    edited October 2010
    hummmm wrote: »
    correction wraithtank, 5 tws 2-3 leg up

Talking Saturday nigh silly :D
  • NiteMareish - Sanctuary
    NiteMareish - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Great Fight Vindicate! :D Both Saturday and Sunday. Really enjoyed it and can't wait for next week! :D b:dirtyb:kiss

You should be careful what you say~ Oona has the potential to take out a whole country with his charming tranny looks.

O.o...
    And to reflect is to regret... Throwing it all away..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Dead thread. b:shocked

• Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Dead forum. b:shocked

Fixed it for ya. b:victory
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Dead TWs. b:shocked

Fixed it for you
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Hitori_Hanso - Sanctuary
    Hitori_Hanso - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Fixed it for you

It's only dead because one specific faction has cut off every faction with land from attacking anybody unless they want to go through Regicide. But hey, you guys wanted to take down Nefarious, how's it feel now? b:thanks
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    It's only dead because one specific faction has cut off every faction with land from attacking anybody unless they want to go through Regicide. But hey, you guys wanted to take down Nefarious, how's it feel now? b:thanks

So why don't they want to go through Regicide? We never planned on taking the map, but it's pretty much being handed to us. We want fun TWs as much as the next faction does, but fun TWs aren't forced.... Both sides need to have the incentive to want to TW. When the other faction's morale is low and disinterested, their sign ups will follow suit...

• NiteMareish - Sanctuary
    NiteMareish - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    :0 I dunno If i could TW against Regi personally. Still too many people in there that were in there with me.
    And to reflect is to regret... Throwing it all away..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    :0 I dunno If i could TW against Regi personally. Still too many people in there that were in there with me.

how do you think stormy and i feel TWing against Vindicate.... lol those people were people we turned the map red with xD

its not hard most of the time.... i think because a lot of us are very competative which makes it fun :p i love pming nukey or natha in the middle of TW and asking how much damage

edit: business is business <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Just be a cat cleric and not metal mage :D
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Just be a cat cleric and not metal mage :D

b:kissb:cute qui <3

and if that was to me... i was a cata cleric for over a year ><< i just now switched to something else xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    b:cute Mendypoo~

mmm killing people...have fun with that :D
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Interesting how ppl see it now but it was the same specific faction who "liberated" the map together with two other factions so TW became interesting again. It is a free decision by other factions to attack the "specific faction" or not. It's not as if this specific faction built an unsurmountable wall and is untouchable and cutting off some1 from something
  • pitt4
    pitt4 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i doubt tw would return to reg as it could have been until nef has been wipe off the map and maybe also a lot more maps, since who the hell goes for a very very difficult target like reg ^^

oh evga here >.> i got ban lol