WhiteShot - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This was finaly charm ****** again! :P
  • Jiblet - Sanctuary
    Jiblet - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Say's you White...I was disappointed not to die even once in our attack this weekend :(

I'm really hoping that a decent double attack on Regi happens this weekend.....any volunteers?
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Jibby needs a spank xD
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Say's you White...I was disappointed not to die even once in our attack this weekend :(

I'm really hoping that a decent double attack on Regi happens this weekend.....any volunteers?

$Merchant + Nef gank vs. Regi. Sure win for $Merchant. Heard they got 60 lvl 100's hiding in that faction ready to make their move.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Jiblet - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Nooooooo, not $Merchant....anything but themb:shocked

*runs away cackling about being thrown in that thar briar patch*
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

b:angry there are so many things that you should be doing instead of writing on the forums....b:mischievous knock it off >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ^ Nipple sucking alert! Run Jiblet, save yourself! b:laugh
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

hey jiblet! i want to see you one day... personally b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    hey jiblet! i want to see you one day... personally b:thanks

b:shockedb:shutup you just want to see his big.... sword

and dan... rofl... no comment
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    *RAGE FAPPING @ 5FPS!*

lmaob:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Jiblet - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    errrrr.........

errrrr.........

Evga, not a chance m8. [Insert preferred godlike / superior being here] created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steveb:bye

Now if Mendy wanted to "see" me that would be a different matter (although to be honest i'd probably wait until it's dark and grab her from behind wearing a mask - I heard she likes it that wayb:laugh
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    HAHA when I hit reply it looks like Dan's post about the nipple sucking alert is pointing to Evgaga's post.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options

Now if Mendy wanted to "see" me that would be a different matter (although to be honest i'd probably wait until it's dark and grab her from behind wearing a mask - I heard she likes it that wayb:laugh

>.> ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    w00t Vindicate's the lifestyle <3333
    yellow for hot n bright!
  • Zindane__ - Sanctuary
    Zindane__ - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    (havent checked map lately) but i wanna see some blue map.... specially etherblade. just seems like it suits ether XD
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    hmm havnt visited the forums in a while but the new mod thread was pretty interestnig. got to know who one of the mystery posters wereb:pleased

Then they can see how disorganized Amplified is, right?
    hi MistaBwanden enelysion officer

so this WAS from enelysion lol
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=10413242&postcount=814

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=10075752&postcount=5203

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MistaBranden - Lost City
    MistaBranden - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    hmm havnt visited the forums in a while but the new mod thread was pretty interestnig. got to know who one of the mystery posters wereb:pleased

hi MistaBwanden enelysion officer

so this WAS from enelysion lol
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=10413242&postcount=814

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=10075752&postcount=5203

I suggest you read more before you make assumptions.
    Just because I have access to the account does not in any way mean it is me.
    Also, you must REALLY have nothing better to do if you're going to read through X amount of pages to make an idiotic assumption.
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I suggest you read more before you make assumptions.
    Just because I have access to the account does not in any way mean it is me.

Also, you must REALLY have nothing better to do if you're going to read through X amount of pages to make an idiotic assumption.

best excuse ever lol i like it, we can all use that.

and whats so bad about reading pages of forums? is it so bad you need to belittle someone?
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yes, I did edit it out to save myself from a perma ban, but sadly I was too late. Just because I have access to something doesn't mean every post in the past has been from me.
    Good luck with your future endeavorers of trolling and posting nonsense.
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Anyways, I'm truly going to leave now. I'll continue to read, but I refuse to argue with you of all people.
    That post in the past was not me, but if you wish to think so, so be it.
    Good bye and best of luck to you in TW and everything else.

See, is it so hard to be mature?
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm sorry if its not you. I'll help your friend by PMing frankie that it wasnt really you there and that he was unjustly banned. pretty sure as a GM he can tell the diff. between post IPs
    edited October 2010
    Options
    GL coordinating the TW in kakumau MistaBwanden ;)
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This thread shud be called The Gossip Report or something
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    o_____O
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Turook - Sanctuary
    Turook - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Wow i came on this thread to read up about friday 10-8-2010 tws and all i se is he said she said bull.
    hmmm oh well.
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You should know that coming to this thread is for complaints, drama, and BS. Once in awhile you may find a pre/post battlefront report between 100 or so useless posts just like this one I wrote here. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    *flashes tranny *****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    *plop plop*

O NOES THEY FELL OFF :O

*picks up fake **** and puts them on Ast* THEY ARE BIG AT LAST!
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You two stop that.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I want ice cream. Doing TW when not at home proved to be an interesting experience.