TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    If your implication is that Regi has not worked hard to earn the position they are in now, then you are wrong. It is undisputed that Regicide is the strongest faction in Sanctuary (TW-wise). If you believe that bid-blocking is the only way that Regicide got to where they are, then I also suggest you take a moment to reevaluate your statement. I can only think of two factions that have not used bid-blocking as a means to prevent land loss, so your point seems to have little support. As far as the server goes, bid-blocking has always been an aspect of our TW's, and to presume a faction only got to where they are because of it is just silly. To pose an alternative perspective that you might be smart enough to grasp, it would be like me saying "Nefarious only took over the entire map because they bid-blocked with fake factions." Doesn't seem like this statement has much weight to it, does it?
    I'll continue because with only a quick search, I confirmed my long suspicion that the fake faction that bid on Vindicate months ago, Scapulary, is actually a faction led by a Vindicate member. Making the scapulary bid a fake bid to save Vindicate lands. The faction is led by _Ptah, his character and the fake factions leader have the same account name "edili". Feel free to take a few seconds to arrive at the same conclusion.

As for the cash shopping comment, I'm pretty sure Jiblet can one shot you Oona. Have a nice day.
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    casca why dont you post trash talk on your own character instead of on the borrowed account that you now play- the original oona was a respectful person... now look what you have done to oona's name :/ its a shame...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i was going to say isn't that casi, the stalker ^^

btw, jiblet you can easily leave reg apply to leg with a SERIOUS app and we might consider you ^^ we do have three hour tw 0.0

on a side note just wait for another, what? 12 more weeks before nef loses all their land... and all the nef bidders will come to reg. that includes i believe amp, outlaw, revenge, liquid, ene and also maybe nef. but who knows nef might decide to go for vindicate or leg 0.0

but in a couple months before everybody is force to bid on reg to tw... and trust me, 15 tw a week might seem like a good idea for the first few months... but after that. it get tedious, spending 30 to 1 hour preparing for a tw where the only way you can die is walking into respawn point or not wearing a charm standing beside a tower...

edit: it would be rofl if jiblet got perma ban for that post ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cascabicas#2491
    cascabicas#2491 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Mendolin cries when everyone goes against TheDan.. aww poor cry baby dont QQ
  • cascabicas#2491
    edited October 2010
    Options
    btw Mendy .. first get to know which character i used to play for Nef.. and then comment ~
    did more TWs than you can even dream of .. Lol.. so please dont bore me babe <3 ~
  • cascabicas#2491
    edited October 2010
    Options
    "All Vindi members have zero personality and smell of wee!!!

All Neffies suck donkey d1ck!!!

Every single Leg officer has zero sense of humour, although I do hear they **** in bottles and take turns to sniff them!!

Sarunya likes to eat Milyen's dirty knickers!!

Lolz, do you think that's enough to persuade you guys to all gank Regi lands this weekend???

I NEEEEEEEED TW!!!! Do it for me....please? Or if not then do it for all the little starving children....."

this aint a trashtalk .. and my post is a trashtalk .. GJ mendy rofl
  • cascabicas#2491
    edited October 2010
    Options
    "As for the cash shopping comment, I'm pretty sure Jiblet can one shot you Oona. Have a nice day." like you get oneshotted by Romansky ? :o
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol... umm... i didnt see TheDan anywhere in your post but anyways moving on...

Jiblet's post was a joke and it was done from his main lol and even if it was serious, responding to trash talk with more trash talk is not a justification nor make what you said valid

and i do not care who you have TW'd with... all i ask is that if you trash talk do it from your own character instead of using other people's characters who you inherited and then slander THEIR name
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cascabicas#2491
    edited October 2010
    Options
    "Jiblet's post was a joke and it was done from his main lol and even if it was serious, responding to trash talk with more trash talk is not a justification nor make what you said valid"

yea Jiblet's post gotta be a joke.. cause hes your friend or maybe you are his personal cleric or whatsoeva..and about those fake bids.. you know it more than me .. so i dont really wanna talk about it .. anyways was bored of dota community.. cause there were no flamewars.. and Jiblet gave me an opportunity to create a flamewar so started it lol
  • cascabicas#2491
    edited October 2010
    Options
    "and i do not care who you have TW'd with... all i ask is that if you trash talk do it from your own character instead of using other people's characters who you inherited and then slander THEIR name" first get to know about everything then you can please talk
  • StormDragoon - Sanctuary
    StormDragoon - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Then enlighten us what is everything casca?

What is this "everything" that brings u on top of everyone?
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    b:cute *barks more* ^^
    casca i knew you quite well back when i was an officer of nefarious... when you actually wanted to be my friend, we were friends... i saw all the characters you had and you told me they werent yours xD even a certain wizard i knew back in the day...
    i saw your application to nefarious and the info that was on that lol... now if all that is a lie, then you have certainly discredited yourself from a lot of things which will only make you look like more of an idiot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cascabicas#2491
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Anyways cya this weekend again <3 .. or maybe not .. if i am busy having late night parties .. but sure to cya next weekend.. mwah
  • cascabicas#2491
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i applied to Nef with my veno? O_o ..can you please show me my application? i beg of you please do eet
  • cascabicas#2491
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sure stormy .. bring everyone over to my place and visiting fee is like 10k bucks .. then i will just explain what is everything to you :3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    luvoboy93 wrote: »
    Anyways cya this weekend again <3 .. or maybe not .. if i am busy having late night parties .. but sure to cya next weekend.. mwah

LOL is this supposed to make you look cool? or partying is rare that you need to announce it on PWI forums?
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sure stormy .. bring everyone over to my place and visiting fee is like 10k bucks .. then i will just explain what is everything to you :3

Even without the fee will be hard to get people to come o.o
  • cascabicas#2491
    edited October 2010
    Options
    "LOL is this supposed to make you look cool? or partying is rare that you need to announce it on PWI forums?" you find it cool mate? oh okay .. i never thought anyone wud..thnx though
  • cascabicas#2491
    edited October 2010
    Options
    "Even without the fee will be hard to get people to come o.o"

then why bother about it? o.o
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i dont have access to nefarious forums... im not in nefarious anymore lol i never said you used YOUR veno... you applied back with Oona

but i remember you being denied because you said it wasnt your account and admitting that could have resulted in you being banned for account sharing and no one wanted anything to do with that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cascabicas#2491
    edited October 2010
    Options
    "you said it wasnt your account and admitting that could have resulted in you being banned for account sharing and no one wanted anything to do with that"..what about account sharing? huh? .. Stormy logged in your account and you were on Stormy duelling with his archer .. even thats account sharing as well lol
    edited October 2010
    Options
    "LOL is this supposed to make you look cool? or partying is rare that you need to announce it on PWI forums?" you find it cool mate? oh okay .. i never thought anyone wud..thnx though

Dunno, u made it seem like it was big for you.

And i wasn't gonna bother about making people visit you either.

@ Mendy's post, It's true you were denied cause it wasn't the original Oona, someone i used to grind with at fishes when it was the only way to level up.
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    your point?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cascabicas#2491
    edited October 2010
    Options
    asl yourself Mendy
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    asl yourself Mendy

b:chuckle 22/f/USA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cascabicas#2491
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ask ._. b:chuckle
  • cascabicas#2491
    edited October 2010
    Options
    brb Mendy .. ttyl.. have fun posting .. ima reply when i come back <3 b:kiss
  • cascabicas#2491
    edited October 2010
    Options
    "casca why dont you post trash talk on your own character instead of on the borrowed account that you now play- the original oona was a respectful person... now look what you have done to oona's name :/ its a shame...".. talking about respect and all ... you seem to think youre respected O_O.. oh maybe you are .. as a well know __.. fill in the blanks with what suits you .. or maybe ima mention the word later on with my posts following .. just be sure to catch the correct word.. :3 b:chuckle
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    if you are trying to start a flame war... you wont get it

i do not expect respect- i do not care what others think ^^ my name i have earned and made myself, i am me... and for that i respect myself b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cascabicas#2491
    edited October 2010
    Options
    "i do not expect respect- i do not care what others think ^^ my name i have earned and made myself, i am me... and for that i respect myself"-- "yawns"