• Stealthninja - Sanctuary
    Stealthninja - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Strifey!!!

bake me a cake >:O
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    nah its just nefarious being like 100+ can only improve themselves a little, while other factions yet can get really strong.. being top lvl and best gear you will stay that way, and others are yet to get all that, and little by little all main factions will become +- equal and then....
    then it will all depend on strategy diplomacy and tactics b:victory
  • RonPott - Sanctuary
    RonPott - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    nah its just nefarious being like 100+ can only improve themselves a little, while other factions yet can get really strong.. being top lvl and best gear you will stay that way, and others are yet to get all that, and little by little all main factions will become +- equal and then....

That's why nef is falling now.

There idea of Diplomacy is OMG OMG there going to spy on us.

There Tactics is 4 Cats up B!!! Full Faction Fail Push!!!

They spent so much time strong arming factions that they never really needed tactics and now that they don't have there level or gear advantage there screwed.
  • QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824
    QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2010
  • Knullruffs - Raging Tide
    Knullruffs - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ****_son...its time for you to reveal your secret weapon...show them your bunny outfit! b:chuckle
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ****_son...its time for you to reveal your secret weapon...show them your bunny outfit! b:chuckle

.__.

Why are you still hanging around Dx?
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    OMG Bunny outfit?! I knew about the pink unicorn one but bunny!!! =O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Pink Umicorm?
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Pink Umicorm?

It's news to me .-.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    er...(no offense) =o thats already been said and known tho, before the days half of those guys started to flea jump to other factions like LG and regi. Ironic is the ones that joined nef only at its peak still utter words as if they helped in getting it...cant feel but some injustice to the true neffies out thur..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Gah , yet all this needed over 1 year of waiting . Some ppl have too much patience b:shocked
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited June 2010
    Gah , yet all this needed over 1 year of waiting . Some ppl have too much patience b:shocked
    aint it a virtue? :3
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Knullruffs - Raging Tide
    Knullruffs - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    .__.

Why are you still hanging around Dx?

Because you would only miss me if I never visited. b:cute
    Nono...its even better b:chuckle

Very close b:shocked but he looked funnier since he looked so pissed about itb:dirty

...I bet pimp-chan remembers it.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    patience is a virtue - i double checked it :D
    well for me personally playing on the winning side with huge advantage and 1 hitting everyone = no fun, so i never even considered joining nef :> but to get all territories with just 1 faction is an achievement nonetheless, and grats to nefarious for doing that :) but only now the true game will begin, since winning wars in 3mins having huge overpower is just not fun :>
    and for those like Manifestxxxx who lets say get 90+ in Liquid and all the help with bosses etc. and then joining Nef or Regi or wherever he went and calling himself a 'proud member' - those ppl should be tortured b:angry
    anyways respect to ppl that achieve smth with hard work and
    disrespect to those that jump like frogs from 1 clan to another just for the name
    if i personally heard a whisper about some clanjumper or traitor who wanted to join us would never add him, always try to ask what faction they come from and why they quit :)
    edited June 2010
    aint it a virtue? :3

I'd prefer something that shines big for short while & dies while it's still shining :P

But maybe that's just me , clinging on & on is meh . One example would be my old faction LG . It should've just died back in september while still shining instead of turning into the almost non-factors that they ended up . It had it's glorious days but everything must come to an end and that was the perfect time for it to die & win the game <3 .

LC's original RageQuit would be an even better example for all those who know their background (if any) , it's more of a pvp related thing though . They didn't last long , like stopped when most ppl were 9x but they had a major impact on the server in the time they did play .

/Flame shield ON

Very close b:shocked but he looked funnier since he looked so pissed about itb:dirty

...I bet pimp-chan remembers it.

How could I forget :)
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    I'd prefer something that shines big for short while & dies while it's still shining :P

But maybe that's just me , clinging on & on is meh . One example would be my old faction LG . It should've just died back in september while still shining instead of turning into the almost non-factors that they ended up . It had it's glorious days but everything must come to an end and that was the perfect time for it to die & win the game <3 .

/Flame shield ON

I must be over-looking the glory point that you speak of. LG quickly deteriorated after the introduction of the packs. The release of aiion (stupid filter) hastened this as several prominent players left. At this point Legendary began to lose.

I see stark differences to the fall that LG succumbed to, and a possible "glory" end for other factions. We never really mounted a successful winning streak, we had essentially thrown a stale-mate into the TW scene. With the right half of the map, we couldn't move any further into Nef territory, since both Nef and LG relied on 3v1 attacks to take land for a while.

I can't will myself to advocate quitting, even if it would preserve one's "glory". It is still quitting because things are too hard.

Either way, I am happy LG is still here. That I had somewhere to come back to when I returned to playing PWI. Why must there be an end to ones achievements? Why not continue to rebuild? Higher and higher. Legendary represented an opposition to Nefarious, in ideals as well as TW. I think that still stands.
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    It's news to me .-.

Lies!! I saw it poking out from behind the closet D<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Lies!! I saw it poking out from behind the closet D<

back to your fish bowl D<
    edited June 2010

The glory of your bunny suit will forever be preserved , don't worry about that <3 .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    The glory of your bunny suit will forever be preserved , don't worry about that <3 .

Don't forget about his baby panda... lol
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited June 2010

We wont eather forget the manwiz ayano <3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Nothing compared to Pink Tech Tribal Jacket, Pink Shining Feather Pants and Black Chain Boots. Try it in Fitting Room and you'll see. b:laugh
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Nothing compared to Pink Tech Tribal Jacket, Pink Shining Feather Pants and Black Chain Boots. Try it in Fitting Room and you'll see. b:laugh

I know a better combo..but strife would only steal it b:sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ;o b:surprised
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
    edited June 2010
    like nemesis? (well it kinda sizzled in the end but still short and bright for sure)

LC's original RageQuit would be an even better example for all those who know their background (if any) , it's more of a pvp related thing though . They didn't last long , like stopped when most ppl were 9x but they had a major impact on the server in the time they did play .

/Flame shield ON
    LGs still is on a wobbly chair from that gradual downfall but there is credit to give for not giving up :3 Being tooooooooooo clingy after achieving something is meh, but being fast to give up after some difficulty happens is meh too ;o pple can just ask themselves these questions.
    "Did i give up cause its the easier path?"
    or
    "Have I tried all i could before i gave up?"
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    The battlefront report continues - Enely style

Ewwww please stop spamming this thread with lame 1 line posts, smielys and useless pictures, I can seriously feel my IQ dropping by the minute. @_@ Making me read all that.. bah rofl. Anyway!

Territory Wars
    Friday June 4th - Sunday June 6th

Friday 06/04
    20:00 Charisma attacking Windswept Grasslands COLOR="Red"]Nefarious[/COLOR
    20:03 Regicide attacking Tradewind Village COLOR="Red"]Nefarious[/COLOR
    20:06 Amplified attacking Silk Ridge COLOR="Red"]Nefarious[/COLOR

Saturday 06/05
    14:00 Nefarious attacking Archosaur COLOR="Cyan"]Regicide[/COLOR

20:00 R3N3G4D3S attacking Misfortune City COLOR="Red"]Nefarious[/COLOR
    20:03 Enelysion attacking Ancient Wall COLOR="Red"]Nefarious[/COLOR
    20:06 Destiny attacking Farewell Plain COLOR="Red"]Nefarious[/COLOR

20:09 Outlaw attacking Fragrant Hills [Legendary]

Sunday 06/06
    14:00 BikBottom attacking Vibrant Cliffs COLOR="Red"]Nefarious[/COLOR
    14:03 VAMPS attacking Dreaming Cloud COLOR="Red"]Nefarious[/COLOR

20:00 Liquid attacking The Great Lake COLOR="Red"]Nefarious[/COLOR
    20:03 Legendary attacking Sanctuary COLOR="Red"]Nefarious[/COLOR
    20:06 RedRairds attacking Deserted Sea COLOR="Red"]Nefarious[/COLOR

There is a total of 13 attacks this week.

Mix 'n match

Some new combinations -slotting wise- have been made this week. As we can clearly see it's Nefarious who is still heavily under attack. They are making a move back however by placing their attack on Archosaur.

Outlaw switched targets by placing their attack on Legendary; that should become an interesting fight. Will Legendary be able to keep their land for yet another week, or will Outlaw put their stamp on the map again?

Returning; R3N3G4D3S shows their face on the battlefield again after a small break.

Regicide seems to slowly crawl their way up north. Moving to the next big city? Lots of questions, the answers we'll read after the upcoming Territory Wars.

Don't forget to post your TW videos after this weekend!

Good luck in the wars~

Territory listings:
    Nefarious: 41 Territories
    Regicide: 5 Territories
    Legendary: 1 Territory

Current TW Map: http://94.100.114.3/977050001-977100000/977090601-977090700/977090608_6_kyi1.jpeg

This week's video's:
    N/A

(do send them to me/reply on the forums!)

On a side note:
    - To attacking factions, please contact me about your times after the wars are over if you'd like to have them listed in the after battle report.
    - No names will be used in these reports. They will be as objective as possible.
    - Please do let me know about mistakes made.
    - Be good and smexy. P:
  • Papinjo - Sanctuary
    Papinjo - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    woooooooooot great fight Outlaw,we sure all did have fun even thou its 5 am tw for me QQ...

love you Legends <3 b:cute b:dirty

P.S. Sicrania leave me alone QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ b:cry