Midsummer Crazy Collection

Comments

• aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    there seems to be a glitch with the reward mails after spending gold. when you buy 20 medals of glory at a time (2 x the pack of 10) = 200 gold, some mails seem to disappear in a dark hole. 3 mails with A chests, 1 mail with S packs and 50 july token never arrived.
  • gabrielgrey
    gabrielgrey Posts: 16 Arc User
    Just a note here that this is the 4th day I've logged in (because when I'm at work the comp isn't on) and only ONE of those days have I gotten your july lucky tokens in mail. Other people in faction are telling me the same thing. The system isn't distributing correctly.
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    All your argument about inflation is BS. Since China drop the money income on the botting toons, The gold price has gone up from 2.75 to 3 mil and stabilize for now. Cutting coins does not have any impact on the market, gold price have not drop at all since x mas, most item in game have gone up. They are even easier to buy for cser since the 1$ to 3 mil conversion drop the price of in game store item a lot, it use to cost 300 $ for a pangu, now you can get it for 100 $

BS
  • disobidient1
    disobidient1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    you guys are fking ****... a 'Raffle' is a drawing on getting stuff you don't know what you're getting. I.E. i buy a raffle ticket for $5... they put it into a hat, and then start bringing out the prizes. they dig in the hat, and whose ever ticket they pull out wins that prize. This is one of those Jerry-rigged contests that is fooling the clueless fks that they are being scammed from a gaming community that already owns their soul.
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 573 Arc User
    I'm still awaiting my Free S Chest from the previous log in event they said they were giving out.
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    saxroll wrote: »
    eirghan wrote: »
    is there anyone available willing to run a very quick economics seminar on the forums? I see a lot of people here who don't see the connection between the value of 9m when 9b coins are in rotation and 9m when 900b coins are in rotation.

Well in theory, if we were to have item X, say pan gu or whatever one desires. If ecnomy had 9b coins in circulation, reality is prolly closer to that 900b even on smaller server like archo. I`ll use 1000b, which is 1 trillion(?) for this example. Lets say server has 2k players who will participate on this event.

This is where the real guesswork starts, I suspect at most 2% of players have those 100+ toons to close/enough. Some may have way more, I assume they get 1b each(Group A). People with ~50 eligible toons are prolly ~5% of players, they will average to 500m(Group B ). 10% for ~20 toons, which averages to 200m(Group C ). Bout 25% for ~10 toons averaging to 100m(Group D ). Rest have couple of toons and average to 30m(Group E ), they are 58% of active players.

There are 0,02 * 2000 = 40 people in group A. 0,05 * 2000 = 100 people in group B. 0,1 * 2000 = 200 people in group C. 0,25 * 2000 = 500 people in group D. 0,58 * 2000 = 1160 people in group E.

40 * 1 + 100 * 0,5 + 200 * 0,2 + 500 * 0,1 + 1160 * 0,03 = 175,6. Thats right, 175,6 billion coins put into economy. Chances are true number might be even multiple times that but thats not so important right now.

175,6/1000 * 100% = 17,56%.

So if we assume only thing, which changes is, the amount of coins, everything but npc regulated prices, should increase by 17,6%. 320m * 1,176 = 376m. The fault in this premise is how this coin isnt distributed evenly. As a result, there will be multiple competing "funds" fighting for certain items driving price of those even further ahead of this estimation. Pan gu is likely one, SoT/Domi/Emperor will definitely be one. Another thing is, total amount of coin into economy doesnt always reflect shifts in value too well when more are put into it.

The one thing, which would take a massive spike in price would be gold. This is because there would be oh so much coin, most of it in hands of XX amount of people, who likely want something, which comes from boutique/gold itself. As a result demand for gold would increase massively. Archo was ~3,2m buying pre crazy collection, now buying number is 3,7m. So if server wasnt at AH cap for gold it would be with this 9m reward. 17,6% increase on 3,2m comes as 3,76m. But because there is so much more demand than supply for gold, even after these sales/promos end, gold could still very likely stay at AH cap till a lot of it is out of circulation.

In general this will negatively affect largely one group, the ones who have their wealth in coins. This group is usually the poor people, while they dont have much coin they dont really have anything, which would increase in price, either. Funny enough, best off are merchants, who usually have majority of their coin in inventory and CSers who now get more for their buck. Farmers should benefit too as people now have coins to spend on their mats/items, same goes for merchants and their inventory. All in all, injection of coin will do good things to circulation of coin and thus benefit certain players in short term but if you are some poor player with G16 or lower, who isnt really farmer/merchant or doesnt have legions of toons to abuse this? Asking for this 9m giveaway is basically asking PWE to make things so much harder for you.

Nice break down. One thing that wasn't mentioned was that with hyperinflation often prices of goods rise much faster and much higher than the rate of inflation. Look up hyperinflation in wikipedia and it will give a few sources for that theory. So while what you say is true if the price of goods increase match the inflation, more likely you would see prices increase much much more than the percentage you estimate. Thanks for writing it out :p
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    valdisman wrote: »
    I'm still awaiting my Free S Chest from the previous log in event they said they were giving out.

keep on waiting then, or read and see that it was changed and there wont be an s chest just s packs
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    Small shout out: Nice events, and good call on dropping the 9kk from the rewards. Would have preferred some eventgold instead of the 9kk though... Send some via the facebook rewards code maybe? :)
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    So the items aren't stacking like they should as its posted. You get tier 2 and up you get all the tiers below it again. we are on tier 3 and should be at 3 tier 1 and 2 tier 2 but its not happening, whats up with that?
  • vonheltr
    vonheltr Posts: 15 Arc User
    Im still waiting for Tier 3,4,5 after 200 gold spent in game... hope i get it?
  • mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin
    I reviewed the blog post we made, there were some information not accurate. Here is the update: If you get 80 tokens, you will get 2 Dragon Shocker Packs; if you get 110 Tokens, you will get 3 Dragon Shocker Packs.
  • mintsummer
    thedoc1212 wrote: »
    So the items aren't stacking like they should as its posted. You get tier 2 and up you get all the tiers below it again. we are on tier 3 and should be at 3 tier 1 and 2 tier 2 but its not happening, whats up with that?

"Login rewards can only be redeemed once per character. A character can only earn 1x T1, 1x T2, 1x T3 etc."
    Posted on the blog the first day.
  • blankfanclub
    blankfanclub Posts: 53 Arc User
    Hi, how long is the normal wait to receive the items from the spend rewards promo? I'm still missing my other tier 5 reward and other stuff.

(sorry for the double post, i think i'm suppose to post here instead of the other thread)
  • vulpeca
    vulpeca Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Hmmm is there any limit for these rewards per account? For example I have 5 lvl 100+ chars on one account, I log every one of them every single day (checking in as well), and I get loging rewards only on 3 of them... Other 2 didnt get even tier 1 yet :(

P.S. sorry if this question was already answered somewhere in this tread, its hard to see much useful info between all the whyis9milrewardgone qqs.​​
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    mintsummer wrote: »
    I reviewed the blog post we made, there were some information not accurate. Here is the update: If you get 80 tokens, you will get 2 Dragon Shocker Packs; if you get 110 Tokens, you will get 3 Dragon Shocker Packs.

It took a week for an PWE employee to realize that they had screwed up yet another login event?
    This is the what 3rd or 4th login event where PWE has given the wrong info on the announcement.
    How can a company continue to do this and not be embarrassed by it? Just goes to show your total lack of caring about the players.
    NGTUy53.png

• ruechen
    ruechen Posts: 17 Arc User
    Hi the Tier 2 on spend rewards is not giving the 8 tokens per at the moment it owes me 56 raffle tokens =/ not to mention everyone else its affecting
    Sage Veno - 105x3
    Demon Seeker -105x3
    Sage Cleric/Mystic - 102-101-101
    Sage Sin/SB -101x3
    Sage DB -102-101
    Demon Barb - 101-100
    Demon Psy 102
    Demon Mystic/BM/DB - 101
  • blankfanclub
    aphrodita wrote: »
    there seems to be a glitch with the reward mails after spending gold. when you buy 20 medals of glory at a time (2 x the pack of 10) = 200 gold, some mails seem to disappear in a dark hole. 3 mails with A chests, 1 mail with S packs and 50 july token never arrived.

This is starting to worry me @_@. I too am having this problem and already submitted a ticket. Really hoping they fix this soon so I can finally get my missing items.

• mintsummer
    For everyone who did not get their spend promo reward, clear up your mail box! clear up your mail box! clear up your mail box! (Triple times on important thing.)
    We checked tickets sent in, your mail box is full -- that is why you did not get the reward.

• asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    For everyone who did not get their spend promo reward, clear up your mail box! clear up your mail box! clear up your mail box! (Triple times on important thing.)
    We checked tickets sent in, your mail box is full -- that is why you did not get the reward.
    Did you know the game gives you no way of knowing when your mailbox is full?
  • blankfanclub
    Oh, I see. Just got home but I will go ahead and do that now. My mailbox is actually full of blessings. Hopefully this solves my problem. Thanks.
  • ladyfox
    ladyfox Posts: 2 Arc User
    is there no event today? There hasn't been anything so far on Sanctuary Server.
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    thedoc1212 wrote: »

"Login rewards can only be redeemed once per character. A character can only earn 1x T1, 1x T2, 1x T3 etc."
    Posted on the blog the first day.

So Thanks for posting but i guess i can read and the website say " What? You will get your rewards via your in-game mailbox. When your character qualifies for a new reward, he or she will also receive rewards for the tiers below. For instance, if you complete the tier-3 challenge, your character will get 1x T3, T2 and T1 rewards. Here is the list of the tokens and rewards you can earn:" Here is the Web Adress so you can check it your self.
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9451343-midsummer-crazy-collection#Login
  • blankfanclub
    Cleared mailbox and only got some of the july tokens so far. Still missing much of the items from charms to 10* ticket.
  • vulpeca
    vulpeca Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2015

My mailboxes are empty on both of alts that didnt get reward... Is that enough space? xD​​
    Post edited by vulpeca on
  • phoenixpwi
    phoenixpwi Posts: 8 Arc User
    Now I am aware that a full mailbox in combination with spending 200 gold at once was causing the problem. I am sure that I will not get the missing rewards when I clean my mailbox now. I saw that you were able to send the 10x 8 July Lucky Tokens out, so it should be possible to send the other missing items too. I am mainly interested to receive the missing 186x July Lucky Tokens as soon as possible to have same chances as others in the raffle. Furthermore I miss 8x War Avatar Chest:A and 2x Dragon Orb Ocean, but it is no problem for me to receive those later.

P.S.: I already sent mails to the support regarding this problem but got directed here.

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User

Considering I had some gold and bought gold and items for the rest 100 I spent in tandem, I have to say what you said is not true. I got everything but tokens for the tier 2. I at no point deleted any mail. So had it been mailbox problem, it surely would of not been tier 2 tokens simply missing but a lot of other stuff too. I got all my tokens for tier 2 yesterday, which was clearly some recent mailing of them and considering I spent gold week ago, I doubt it was that. I did not write a ticked, I been too lazy and waited to see if you guys managed to fix it w/o a ticket from me. Things go wrong, people mess up, thats life but never try to slide the blame to your customers when you alone as a company are at fault. ​​
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • blankfanclub
    Just got an email response for my ticket and I was told I already got my items. Though, in fact, I didn't and they mistook my ticket for a charge reward and not spend reward. I wrote back and tried to clarify things... I hope they get it right this time.
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    foley3k wrote: »
    It took a week for an PWE employee to realize that they had screwed up yet another login event?
    Honestly, I'm completely lost at what I received and what is missing (if something is missing). I made sure I got all spend rewards I deserved, but log in event... I get bunch of tokens and card packs in random times which I didn't count on and I don't know what tier exactly they belong to tiger-2.gif

​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • benneeplus
    benneeplus Posts: 6 Arc User
    So i charged gold and first time i charge i get 320 July tokens
    2nd time i charge same amount and i get 100 july tokens..
    Anyone else had this..? also i missed like 50% of the other rewards :(
  • exeys
    exeys Posts: 4 Arc User
    I've kept my mailbox as empty as possible the whole time since this event started - i have about 105 tokens unaccounted for.