Midsummer Crazy Collection

Comments

• kovatoki
    kovatoki Posts: 3 Arc User
    I cant say I'm suprised this didnt work out as planned. Same old, same old ...
  • yulazor
    yulazor Posts: 1 Arc User
    So the tokens disappeared into thin air ...? Will I get any reward anymore?
  • chaton
    chaton Posts: 22 Arc User
    is anyone even reading this thread anymore?
    it is not 3-4 days AFTER the end of the event, no tokens in inv, no rewards in mailbox, and no word from anyone on what is going on, can we PLEASE get an official response from someone on this?
  • tet
    tet Posts: 73 Arc User
    I bet all PWE employees which work on PWI are nervous and busy as hell at the moment.
    The server merges won't happen without big troubles and the databases are obviously not that easy to handle.

If the event didn't work as intended they should still focus on the merge. To me less failures during those procedures are more important than getting login rewards. Idc if I get those rewards in a day or in a month. Most will just get character-bound 3* orbs anyway (which will most likely only work on bound gear).
  • chaton
    tet wrote: »
    I bet all PWE employees which work on PWI are nervous and busy as hell at the moment.
    The server merges won't happen without big troubles and the databases are obviously not that easy to handle.

If the event didn't work as intended they should still focus on the merge. To me less failures during those procedures are more important than getting login rewards. Idc if I get those rewards in a day or in a month. Most will just get character-bound 3* orbs anyway (which will most likely only work on bound gear).

while i can see how focusing on the murge is important, THEY choose to do the murge so soon after the event, so they should have pre planed to handle prepairing for the event AND giving out our rewards. and even if they didnt, i RELLY dont think then taking 2 min to update us on said rewards would effect the murge at all

I still want to know whats happening with the rewards, sence the INITAL new post on them implied we would have them befor the end of july
  • tet
    tet Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    chaton wrote: »

while i can see how focusing on the murge is important, THEY choose to do the murge so soon after the event, so they should have pre planed to handle prepairing for the event AND giving out our rewards. and even if they didnt, i RELLY dont think then taking 2 min to update us on said rewards would effect the murge at all

I still want to know whats happening with the rewards, sence the INITAL new post on them implied we would have them befor the end of july

If you are an employee of an hire-and-fire company (= almost all companies nowadays), the very last thing you want are verifiable mistakes. I'm sure that's the reason why CM/GMs avoid to write much in forum, I don't blame them for acting like this. Things can become justiciable if you admit mistakes. And the consquences are that you will get fired and a bad certificate of employment (= you will have a hard time to get another job again). We all know the history of our ancient GMs/CMs. They have mainly hired youngsters right now. They might be motivated, but they also know they have to stay silent to survive.
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    Yea, I guess they'll look at this after the merges (and I really hope they'll keep the logs of both of them). And if it goes screwy, I'm sure we'll be getting some ocean orbs or something similar as compensation.

Sucks for whoever was aiming for the "S-of-my-choice" option.
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!
  • chaton

If you are an employee of an hire-and-fire company (= almost all companies nowadays), the very last thing you want are verifiable mistakes. I'm sure that's the reason why CM/GMs avoid to write much in forum, I don't blame them for acting like this. Things can become justiciable if you admit mistakes. And the consquences are that you will get fired and a bad certificate of employment (= you will have a hard time to get another job again). We all know the history of our ancient GMs/CMs. They have mainly hired youngsters right now. They might be motivated, but they also know they have to stay silent to survive.

avoiding writing much may be one thing, but they are not writing ANYTHING, for all i can tell, they are not even reading it.
    at this point even a post showing they read, but without giving info on when we get our stuff, would show they are reading it, witch is more then we curently got, without risking those "precarious" (as you put it) jobs
  • kat1999
    kat1999 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Directed here after ticket submision, Seems there not intrested in giving any ansers atm. I guess we all wait till they give out a code and we all get some for of gift even if not what they origanly promised. I guess we all just hold tight and wait for the servers to crash ,,, Sorry I ment merge.
    Hold tight and carry on gamming.
  • chaton
    Can we please get some kind of official statement on this issue? AT LEAST that the official people in charge of said event are READING this forum?
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Can we please get some kind of official statement on this issue? AT LEAST that the official people in charge of said event are READING this forum?
    You're assuming they read this forum. normal-47.gif
    ​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • chaton
    You're assuming they read this forum. normal-47.gif
    ​​

one would think that sence they made an offical forum post for the event that they would read it
  • mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin
    edited August 2015
    We are working on thousands thousands data and trying to set up the distribution of reward as soon as possible.
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    mintsummer wrote: »
    We are working on thousands thousands data and trying to set up the distribution of reward as soon as possible.

yes-yes-thousands.jpg

but more seriously a semi update on the subject, yey, it should be top post somewhere though to make it visable

• chaton

well, not any kind of estimated time line, but AT LEAST someone offical at least showed they are reading the forum, that is something more then the last week
  • blankfanclub
    blankfanclub Posts: 53 Arc User
    I just received my missing rewards. Though, not sure about the missing July tokens. Anyway, I guess they are working on it now. Thanks.
  • mosz
    I just received my missing rewards. Though, not sure about the missing July tokens. Anyway, I guess they are working on it now. Thanks.

which missing rewards did you receive? login , spend, or raffle? i havent heard of a single player receiving the raffle rewards yet, which is what the main focus has been on here
  • blankfanclub
    blankfanclub Posts: 53 Arc User
    Sorry. Spend rewards. Got all the items except the missing July tokens.
  • mintsummer
    oh, btw, the Tier 3 Raffle winner will get War Avatar Pack S instead of Pack A.
  • edbiomedic
    edbiomedic Posts: 9 Arc User
    Trolololol :s trolololol :s and I take it 276 tokens during event and I still not received Tier 8 and Tier 7, I haven't hope to receive Tier 6, Tier 5 and Tier 4 cause they aren't for everybody, but Tier 8 and Tier 7 are unlimited so I'm still waiting, and before somebody talk about keep space in mailbox, yes I have space to receive this dammit rewards. So PWI contract more employes to make this enterprise work.
    :|
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    edbiomedic wrote: »
    Trolololol :s trolololol :s and I take it 276 tokens during event and I still not received Tier 8 and Tier 7, I haven't hope to receive Tier 6, Tier 5 and Tier 4 cause they aren't for everybody, but Tier 8 and Tier 7 are unlimited so I'm still waiting, and before somebody talk about keep space in mailbox, yes I have space to receive this dammit rewards. So PWI contract more employes to make this enterprise work.

If you read previous posts from mintsummer (the PWE employee) they are working on it, and no one has recieved july token prizes yet
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • edbiomedic
    edbiomedic Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2015

If you read previous posts from mintsummer (the PWE employee) they are working on it, and no one has recieved july token prizes yet

I don't care with this, I want results, more employes working, more ideas, more objectives finished at same time, more satisfaction in experience of the game with problems being resolved more fast. PWI need more structure, from hardware, and support ... and more employes working ... or this is will like some other event in PWI, always failing ...
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited August 2015

I don't care with this, I want results, more employes working, more ideas, more objectives finished at same time, more satisfaction in experience of the game with problems being resolved more fast. PWI need more structure, from hardware, and support ... and more employes working ... or this is will like some other event in PWI, always failing ...

Dude, I'm afraid you're wishing too much there...
  • iamahe
    iamahe Posts: 2 Arc User
    hello everbody, am i the only one who didnt receive any chests depsite having 130 tokens ? cuz at 80 and 110 tokens you were supposed to get chests..and 110 above is for raffling, plz help :) ty
  • mosz
    iamahe wrote: »
    hello everbody, am i the only one who didnt receive any chests depsite having 130 tokens ? cuz at 80 and 110 tokens you were supposed to get chests..and 110 above is for raffling, plz help :) ty

no, no one has gotten their raffle rewards yet, as stated in the previous posts
  • northdaemonarch
    northdaemonarch Posts: 3 Arc User
    iamahe wrote: »

Trust me, you would be much more annoyed, if you had at least 900 tokens and were aiming for the highest grade of reward out there... :)
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    Was going to ask : WHERE ARE MY Dragon Shocker Pack, But I see PW is working on it, Good

tx
  • mintsummer
    Winner list is almost done. We are verifying it now. Reward is on the way. Please clear up your mail box, make some space for your reward!
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Winner list is almost done. We are verifying it now. Reward is on the way. Please clear up your mail box, make some space for your reward!
    @mintsummer Thank you for the update!​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • chaton

oh goodie, and thanks for the update, though it would have been nice to know last week that it would take aweek instead of sitting here wondering