Midsummer Crazy Collection

Comments

• exeys
    exeys Posts: 4 Arc User
    I've kept my mailbox as empty as possible the whole time since this event started - i have about 105 tokens unaccounted for.
  • blankfanclub
    blankfanclub Posts: 53 Arc User
    Still waiting on my items as well. Also would like to know why they ask you to wait for them to help with your ticket until after event. Does that mean they aren't trying to fix the problem until after the event?
  • phoenixpwi
    phoenixpwi Posts: 8 Arc User
    I am still waiting as well and time is running out. After the event there is no use for the July Lucky Token, I need them now!
  • rawynn
    rawynn Posts: 46 Arc User
    the july token things, how or when are we going to be able to redeem those?
    7GNOisE.gif?1
  • joeisyourhero
    joeisyourhero Posts: 16 Arc User
    [quote="
    Also, and this is the big one, CHANGE THE LOG-IN REWARD FOR 5 DAYS TO SOMETHING ELLS!
    The economy will be very negatively effected by so much coins being sent out. Change it to something that won't inflate the value of coins even more. A Demon/Sage Event Card would be perfect, it's usefull for people regardless of level and it doesn't effect the economy. It really doesn't matter what you change it to, just don't send out pure coin to everyone.​​[/quote]
    Thanks for ruining that. You're outstanding. Swipe on.
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    rawynn wrote: »
    the july token things, how or when are we going to be able to redeem those?

well its in the news post, it tells you exactly how redeeming them works http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9451343-midsummer-crazy-collection , so basically literacy is how

also its literally the third question/answer in the GMs post in this very thread, its in the very first post...maybe its tiem to logoff and practice reading
    [quote="
    Also, and this is the big one, CHANGE THE LOG-IN REWARD FOR 5 DAYS TO SOMETHING ELLS!
    The economy will be very negatively effected by so much coins being sent out. Change it to something that won't inflate the value of coins even more. A Demon/Sage Event Card would be perfect, it's usefull for people regardless of level and it doesn't effect the economy. It really doesn't matter what you change it to, just don't send out pure coin to everyone.​​
    Thanks for ruining that. You're outstanding. Swipe on.
    [/quote]

stop the QQ, provide an argument why it would have been a good idea of refute the numerous detailed arguments why it would be a horrible idea
  • deezeylegend1
    deezeylegend1 Posts: 29 Arc User
    Hello i am missing around 40 of my july lucky tokens and my mailbox is empty i have already talked to support
  • phoenixpwi
    I am very disappointed about how you handle this issue. I contacted you many times but besides words nothing happened to solve the issue. You are telling us to clear our mailboxes to be able to send us the missing rewards. We followed your intructions but I am still missing the rewards and I also didnt hear from anyone else that he got the rewards after clearing the mailbox.
  • wizzmonger
    wizzmonger Posts: 7 Arc User
    Support directed me to this thread.
    I tried to tell them that I received all 10 +10 orbs, but not all july tokens. They insist that I need to seek support AFTER event is over, which seems ridiculous. I need the july tokens BEFORE the end raffle after all, not after it is over.

And I most certainly have only 1 message in mailbox.
  • phoenixpwi
    wizzmonger wrote: »
    I need the july tokens BEFORE the end raffle after all, not after it is over.
    This is what I am telling them since one week and I am still missing the tokens.
  • blankfanclub
    This is getting a bit out of hand... still waiting for the missing rewards/tokens.
  • vonheltr
    vonheltr Posts: 15 Arc User
    Missing spend rewards from day one of this event. Also was told in support ticked to give it until the event was over and if I haven't received my stuff to reply to the ticket.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    i think they are working on this. I had so much mailbox spam that i ended up missing a few rewards. 5 days later they randomly appeared :open_mouth: Hope yours get resolved soon.
  • skyurr
    skyurr Posts: 35 Arc User
    Hi, I stuck in a support ticket and got this sorted tiger2-3.gif​​
  • blankfanclub
    Lucky. My mailbox has been empty for over five days and also sent in a ticket. Unfortunately, my problem hasn't been resolved. @_@
  • deezeylegend1
    deezeylegend1 Posts: 29 Arc User
    My issue that i sent in hasn't been resolved either im missing 40 tokens.
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    All my July Tickets got wiped from all of my accounts last night after the "reset" so that means i win right? i must have unlimited tokens since i don't have any for the event now.
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    so, tokens are gone. Should I even be bothered by it?

Also, why tier 4 reward is better than tier 5? Or better, why the last tier is ALWAYS less better than the previous one?
  • crimsonskiss
    crimsonskiss Posts: 4 Arc User
    mintsummer wrote: »
    groovykat wrote: »
    rieihdius wrote: »
    Ok guys have a doubt about the raffle:

A few minutes ago I got some of those July tokens, the thing is that it say and I quote:
    ''valid through july 28th, 2015''

and the arc web states that the login promo:

Login Event
    Start:
    Wednesday 07/15/2015 @ 12:00am PDT
    End:
    Thursday 07/30/15 @ 10:59pm PDT

I know that is on PDT time but.... :D

If those items disappear the july 28th then GG to all those who did miss a day or maybe even those that did not miss one.

So my questions are:

Will that raffle be the july 28?

or

Will those items disappear from bag that day? :D

Has this been addressed yet? I haven't seen anything yet that confirms you are SOL if you miss 1 single straight day of login to qualify for the raffle for the bottom reward if you don't charge or spend. Why does everything always have to be obfuscated whether it be communications, time clocks used (UTC/Server/Pacific Time etc.) or as an example PW STILL using War Avatar S in an ARC email promotion. Didn't they learn their lesson from the last one??

Why can't it all be the same dang date (the 30th).

Hoops, man. Jump Jump!

The token won't disappear after July 28th. No worries!

Q_Q And yet they dissapeared even aftr we "shouldnt worry"
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    mintsummer wrote: »
    groovykat wrote: »
    rieihdius wrote: »
    Ok guys have a doubt about the raffle:

A few minutes ago I got some of those July tokens, the thing is that it say and I quote:
    ''valid through july 28th, 2015''

and the arc web states that the login promo:

Login Event
    Start:
    Wednesday 07/15/2015 @ 12:00am PDT
    End:
    Thursday 07/30/15 @ 10:59pm PDT

I know that is on PDT time but.... :D

If those items disappear the july 28th then GG to all those who did miss a day or maybe even those that did not miss one.

So my questions are:

Will that raffle be the july 28?

or

Will those items disappear from bag that day? :D

Has this been addressed yet? I haven't seen anything yet that confirms you are SOL if you miss 1 single straight day of login to qualify for the raffle for the bottom reward if you don't charge or spend. Why does everything always have to be obfuscated whether it be communications, time clocks used (UTC/Server/Pacific Time etc.) or as an example PW STILL using War Avatar S in an ARC email promotion. Didn't they learn their lesson from the last one??

Why can't it all be the same dang date (the 30th).

Hoops, man. Jump Jump!

The token won't disappear after July 28th. No worries!

Q_Q And yet they dissapeared even aftr we "shouldnt worry"

Time to send tickets people! I so not want to be their ticket responding stuff atm. This fail & server merge stuff at the same time. ​​
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • tet
    tet Posts: 73 Arc User
    Description on lucky july token told you those will last till July, 28 (yesterday). Maybe it just works as intended? I suppose they did record how many every character got. And will submit the rewards in 1-2 days.
    I just never understood why they told us to store them till the end of the event. I bet you could even just keep them in your mailbox (or sell them to any NPC) and still get your rewards.
  • northdaemonarch
    northdaemonarch Posts: 3 Arc User
    So after 600 Euro this month all of my tokens are gone ... **** me up and I am sewing you PWI! Not to mention you won't see a dime from me anymore ever again... :)
  • dahighroller
    dahighroller Posts: 29 Arc User
    550 tokens gone into smoke and no word what is happening?
  • warlockxkos187
    warlockxkos187 Posts: 25 Arc User
    its in gods hands now B)
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    i slacked off and got my last log in reward yesterday. It came with some number of tokens. Yes, forum friends. I am winning. I have the most tokens :trollface:
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    So I sent a ticket and response, paraphrasing: "Our engineer team looked into the issue and told the token counts are in our logs. So even if you dont physically see them in your inventories, they arent lost",

We got not much other option than to blindly trust it is how they say it is. If not, not much we can do bout it.

​​
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • chaton
    chaton Posts: 22 Arc User
    any idea exactly WHEN we are supposed to get our rewards?
  • mrrlove
    mrrlove Posts: 6 Arc User
    Don't worry guys , From the red system msgs inside the game it seems that it's being not forgotten , and worked on .. today or tomorrow might be time when they send us rewards .
  • vonheltr
    vonheltr Posts: 15 Arc User
    I am not really concerned about my missing tokens although maybe I should... I just want my 12 Avatar A Chest rewards that were advertised. They are telling everyone to wait until the event is over, well today its over.

Hope this gets all sorted out and everyone gets what is owed to them! Good luck getting all your stuff.
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    .... Stop QQing, PW does that all the time, since 2009 they have screewed up 75% of the events and have fix it whit a 2 week to 6 month delay.

They have logs, They will go trough them, and will issue reward when they are sure they have all the info on your toon.

Be patient and go pay your visa card before you have interest on virtual stuff !