Midsummer Crazy Collection

Options

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    mintsummer wrote: »
    Winner list is almost done. We are verifying it now. Reward is on the way. Please clear up your mail box, make some space for your reward!

I am not sure whether or not to be suspicious by the big increase of care pwe seems to be giving to pwi lately.tiger-18.gif

What's the catch @mintsummer tiger-18.gif

On a sidenote: no i'm not complaining, i'm just surprised to see that after years of complete neglect they suddenly step it up out of nowhere tiger-18.gif
    Which is good​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• tifah
    tifah Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Winner list is almost done. We are verifying it now. Reward is on the way. Please clear up your mail box, make some space for your reward!

Hey @mintsummer, really great that you guys are working on this! But are you taking into account of all the missing tokens that some people never received in their mail? I for one had close to 1000 tokens that never showed up in my mailbox. I've already opened tickets to PWI Support and was told to just wait. And yes, I have cleared my mailbox and can receive in-game mail perfectly fine, so not sure what the problem is...

It would be really unfair if my tokens didn't get put into the raffling cuz PWI didn't send them out properly. :'(
  • skunkiemonkey
    skunkiemonkey Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    I had close to 1000 tokens too but I haven't sent any tickets, I just letting them get it done and hopefully my name will be in the raffel, I'm guessing since all tickets where mailed from GM they have complete record, even the ones that dissapeared. *crosses fingers for war avatar s chest*
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    chaton wrote: »

oh goodie, and thanks for the update, though it would have been nice to know last week that it would take aweek instead of sitting here wondering
    well to be fair mintsummer could have said a week last week, then have the data from the merge corrupt completely and have it take another month before they could focus on this. So...

• chaton
    chaton Posts: 22 Arc User
    Options
    eirghan wrote: »

oh goodie, and thanks for the update, though it would have been nice to know last week that it would take aweek instead of sitting here wondering
    well to be fair mintsummer could have said a week last week, then have the data from the merge corrupt completely and have it take another month before they could focus on this. So...

true, but it still would have been better then no word at all, to me, the no word at all felt like it was being completely ignored. i would rather get word, and have something unfortunate happen, then have no word whatsoever
  • mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin
    Options
    tifah wrote: »

Hey @mintsummer, really great that you guys are working on this! But are you taking into account of all the missing tokens that some people never received in their mail? I for one had close to 1000 tokens that never showed up in my mailbox. I've already opened tickets to PWI Support and was told to just wait. And yes, I have cleared my mailbox and can receive in-game mail perfectly fine, so not sure what the problem is...

It would be really unfair if my tokens didn't get put into the raffling cuz PWI didn't send them out properly. :'(

You have 969 Tokens during the collection event, and you are in the raffle pool for Tier 2. No worries!
  • mintsummer
    Options
    I had close to 1000 tokens too but I haven't sent any tickets, I just letting them get it done and hopefully my name will be in the raffel, I'm guessing since all tickets where mailed from GM they have complete record, even the ones that dissapeared. *crosses fingers for war avatar s chest*
    You have different characters with tokens. The biggest number is 914. And you are in the raffle pool for Tier 2. Fingers Crossed!

• tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    Options
    When will this raffle be taking place/winners announced mint?
  • eirghan
    Options

true, but it still would have been better then no word at all, to me, the no word at all felt like it was being completely ignored. i would rather get word, and have something unfortunate happen, then have no word whatsoever

mintsummer told us they were working on it on August 4th, posted again on August 4th to clarify prizes, then again yesterday on August 6th. If that isnt word then idk what is.
    We are working on thousands thousands data and trying to set up the distribution of reward as soon as possible.
    oh, btw, the Tier 3 Raffle winner will get War Avatar Pack S instead of Pack A.

• chaton
    Options

mintsummer told us they were working on it on August 4th, posted again on August 4th to clarify prizes, then again yesterday on August 6th. If that isnt word then idk what is.
    We are working on thousands thousands data and trying to set up the distribution of reward as soon as possible.

August 4, it may have been SOME word, but i meant we should have gotten some kind of word BEFORE that, a week ago was July 31/Aug 1, NOT Aug 4, or can you not add eirghan?
  • victoryseeker
    victoryseeker Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    @mintsummer Since you're telling other people where they were in the raffle (or what tier prize they were eligible for), could you let me know, as well? I'm curious xD especially since I didn't receive the tokens from charge rewards in the mail, but I'm assuming they'll be added into the raffle.
  • eirghan
    Options

August 4, it may have been SOME word, but i meant we should have gotten some kind of word BEFORE that, a week ago was July 31/Aug 1, NOT Aug 4, or can you not add eirghan?

I'm just saying that word in one week is better than no word and no acknowledgement at all like we have gotten in the past. Saying no word makes it seem like you missed the posts completely also, which is why i quoted them for you.

Also, not necessarily you, or just you, but I think a lot of people forget that mintsummer isn't the CM that shafted us in the past with no communication. They are doing their best to keep us in the loop. No reason to get snippy at them. For most people would agree compensation and word of it is better late than never.

But keep on criticizing my arithmetic. I never claimed to be a scholar B)
  • tifah
    tifah Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options

You have 969 Tokens during the collection event, and you are in the raffle pool for Tier 2. No worries!

Woohoo! Thank you so much @mintsummer you are AWESOME! <3

• chaton
    Options
    i am curious what happens if we are (for example) in the pool for tier 2, but our name is not drawn
  • torres7
    torres7 Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    so when they sending out reward?
  • chaton
    Options
    torres7 wrote: »
    so when they sending out reward?

i been basically asking that for the last 9 days now, soon is the only answer thus far
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    Options
    @mintsummer I'd like to know where i stand on 5 characters - GenghisAKhan, Vladette, TropicalMist, Mesmerizes, and for my wifey HiddenAries
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    Options
    Not the place for that sort of thing you guys.​​
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    tuttle wrote: »
    @mintsummer I'd like to know where i stand on 5 characters - GenghisAKhan, Vladette, TropicalMist, Mesmerizes, and for my wifey HiddenAries
    It helps if you get them to lie down on a nice soft rug, then cover them with a decent sheet of plywood for stability.

I don't recommend standing on your wife though. That usually has some very negative results.
    ​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • rocky19
    rocky19 Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    @mintsummer

Whats up with the raffle? How many tokens do I have? I remember having 1100+
    Could you please give me my count after adding the charge promo tokens too?

IGN : Seek_NK
    Server: DawnGlory (Harshlands previously)
    IGN : Seek_NK B)
    Server: DawnGlory
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • mintsummer
    Options
    Hello Everyone,
    We are sending out all Raffle rewards! It will take days to finish all list. Remember to leave some space in your mail box!
    Enjoy!

• mintsummer
    Options
    i am curious what happens if we are (for example) in the pool for tier 2, but our name is not drawn
    Then you guys will receive Tier 7 and Tier 8 as "/pat /pat" reward.

• victoryseeker
    victoryseeker Posts: 22 Arc User
    Options
    @rocky19 The max was 1,100 from non charge rewards. So if you remember having 1,100, that's probably what you got.
  • branaddar
    branaddar Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    Well I know I had Close to 900 of the tokens and then they just disappeared. I hope I am included in the raffle
  • rocky19
    Options
    @rocky19 The max was 1,100 from non charge rewards. So if you remember having 1,100, that's probably what you got.

Right, thats correct. I was interested to know if there was a count after the charge rewards were added. Guess I'll have to wait and see

My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    rocky19 wrote: »

Right, thats correct. I was interested to know if there was a count after the charge rewards were added. Guess I'll have to wait and see

or after the spend rewards if you got them after the coins were disspearing but before official end date of raffle, i.e on my archer i did the spend promo after 28th but before 30th(so when he got tokens in mailbox they autodissapeared when trying to get them out), hope it got to that higher tier =x
  • branaddar
    branaddar Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    I just wish I knew how many tokens I accually had
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    Options
    So Mintsummer everything is sent out now and your computers are just sending it out over time? or is there a link to see who the winners are for the big raffle?
  • skunkiemonkey
    skunkiemonkey Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    I beleive we have covered all of these issue, yes all of the tokens that insta-dissapear will be counted, as for charge reward tokens, I'm not even sure there was any for charging gold, atleast there wasn't during the first post of the event otherwise I would have charged some gold myself.
  • rocky19
    Options
    I'm not even sure there was any for charging gold, atleast there wasn't during the first post of the event otherwise I would have charged some gold myself.

Quoting from the official post-

> Your Gold will remain untouched-- these Bonus Points are completely separate from your actual Gold, so spending the Bonus Points will NOT spend your Gold. This promotion is purely a bonus!
    > Your account will not be credited with Bonus Points until the Gold is actually transferred to a PWI server.
    > You must redeem your Bonus Points in order to receive your Lucky Tokens.
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum