test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Warlock Adjustments - Part 2

Due to the length of the other thread, and there being additional changes over what was already being discussed, I've created this as a new thread for conversation about the additional changes. Any posts from the previous thread that you feel are still as relevant to this one, please feel free to repost here.

These changes will likely show up on preview this week.

Hellbringer:
  • Dark Prayers now summons a soul puppet when an enemy cursed by you dies.
  • Soul Investiture is now a 10% damage increase for the Soul Puppet per stack.
  • Risky Investment now grants a 4% bonus to damage for each stack of Soul Investiture.
  • Killing Flames and Dreadtheft have been moved into the Hellbringer paragon encounter selection.
  • Arms of Hadar and Blades of Vanquished Armies moved into the Warlock general encounters.
  • Hellfire Expertise no longer increases Fire and Necrotic Damage.
  • Soul Sparks now increase Hellbringer damage by 0.25% per spark
  • Warlock's Curse increased to a 12% damage boost.

• Eldritch Blast magnitude - 30
  • Dark Spiral magnitude - 80-240
  • Hellish Rebuke magnitude - 40 base, 10 DoT, 20 Rebuke
  • Arms of Hadar magnitude - 55
  • Vampiric Embrace magnitude - 250
  • Curse Bite magnitude - 250
  • Blades of Vanquished Armies magnitude - 20 per blade
  • Hadars Grasp magnitude - 200
  • Fiery Bolt magnitude - 175
  • Infernal Spheres magnitude - 40
  • Killing Flame magnitude - 500
  • Dreadtheft magnitude - 340
  • Hellfire Ring magnitude - 120, DoT 200
  • Soul Scorch magnitude - 9 per spark used, Dot is 1.5 magnitude per spark
  • Accursed Souls magnitude - 900
  • Brood of Hadar tooltip changed to display damage done to the primary target and the magnitude was increased. 600 magnitude main target, 150 magnitude per brood attack.
  • Tyrannical Curse magnitude - 900
  • Gates of Hell magnitude - 750
  • Flames of Phlegethos magnitude - 1000

Soulweaver:
  • Lifebind reduced to taking 10% of damage dealt to allies. Switched from an increase in Defense to an increase in Damage Reduction
  • Feat Transfusion Tactics changed to Mending Mastery and increases outgoing healing by 5%
  • Prince of Hell is now 5000 Armor Penetration
  • Dark Revelry now increases teammates Awareness and Critical Avoidance by 5000
  • Soul Sparks should no longer deplete when in a downed state
  • Wraith's Shadow Healing Magnitude increased to 100

Comments

• frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    Thank you for the detailed updates
  • gonzakotwigonzakotwi Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    Hi wall, how are you? hangin out there?... i'm tired of this

Hadar was a dying star, slowly burning into annihilation… :/
  • xavior44xavior44 Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    This is garbage.. now killing flames basically got nerfed as well? why are you doing this to warlocks we already suck, infact after this pvp season i wont be playing anymore period its just not fun
  • tempus86#1158 tempus86 Member Posts: 165 Arc User
    xavior44 said:

This is garbage.. now killing flames basically got nerfed as well? why are you doing this to warlocks we already suck, infact after this pvp season i wont be playing anymore period its just not fun

Killing Flames isn't nerfed, it will do the same damage ( minus the buff formula change) as it does on live. its 500-750 magnitude
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    > @frogwalloper#6494 said:
    > (Quote)
    > I'm waiting to see the other class adjustments threads at this point. Comparing my warlock and wizard and rogue and ranger, mostly I see it less as the warlock's magnitudes and percentages need to go up, but some of the others simply need to come down.

If only we would see everybody go up to CWHRTR again, not "down" to sluggish & slow.
    It already is too much so.
    But you are right, what you said is the likely outcome anyway.
    Figures that at this point it doesn't matter much anymore.
    - bye bye -
    Also you forgot Hand of Blight. currently does 31.25 Melee and 43.75 Ranged on Live, so equal to this or better, 35 and 50 maybe
  • mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    Let us abandon si stacks, fix creeping death stack damage and increase 20%
    Ergh really shouldn't try edit stuff so early, gets screwed up and deleted by mistake, oh well, ill redo it properly later
    All in all, much better updates. Some magnitudes are still lower than they are on Live but the buff to soulscorch and cursebite are pretty great

The hellfire ring DoT is bugged, and only does 140 magnitude not 200, and its bugged on live too
    Tyrannical Curse still isn't scaling with armour penetration and accuracy. split damage is only doing 3.74-7.5% damage instead of 15%

The Soul puppet nerf still has me worried though
    How it currently works on live (whether intended to or not), it attacks for 45 magnitude every 1.25 seconds, and each stack of SI increases this by 68% per stack (not 20%) to a total of 197magnitude per attack. which looks great on paper, in fact its nearly 40% of our Magnitude output per second. or to put it a different way, if we had only 50% crit sev and 0 Combat advantage it would be doing about 40% of our damage. But because it doesnt deal CA damage and is limited to only 50% in reality it only does 13-16%.

Ive tested it on Preview and it works exactly the same way, except the damage is just over half. about 100 magnitude per attack. or about 8% total.

So is it actually supposed to work this way? or Should it work like....... 45magnitude Base, + 9mag per stack for a total of 90 (20% per stack) or with the nerf, 4.5 per stack (10%) for a total of 67.5magnitude at 5 stacks
    If this is the case and its been bugged all this time then the puppet would be a very small portion of our damage which makes the Soul Desecration FEAT really bad ( its bad on live )

BUT if it is bugged id rather it be working correctly, easy for balance, then you can make it scale with the players combat advantage and Crit Severity instead and its damage will work out about the same as Live again.

Either way i dont want it to suddenly go from doing 13-16% of my damage to about 5% not without it being compensated elsewhere.
  • ramesh84ramesh84 Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    trying to be brief:
    - Part 2 sounds way better, looks all of useful skills have been increased by 25% or above, in line with the purpose of the post
    - Bugs:
    1. Brood of Hadar has a quite interesting behaviour, here's the log with a naked char, 1000 weapon:
    [Combat (Self)] Your Brood of Hadar deals 6536 Necrotic Damage to Target Dummy.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Melee Attack deals 2915 Physical Damage to Target Dummy.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Melee Attack deals 2875 Physical Damage to Target Dummy.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Melee Attack deals 2904 Physical Damage to Target Dummy.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Melee Attack deals 2759 Physical Damage to Target Dummy.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Melee Attack deals 2789 Physical Damage to Target Dummy.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Ranged Attack deals 1387 Fire Damage to Target Dummy.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Ranged Attack deals 392 Fire Damage to Target Dummy.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Brood of Hadar's Bite deals 1634 Necrotic Damage to Target Dummy.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Ranged Attack deals 1361 Fire Damage to Target Dummy.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Brood of Hadar's Bite deals 1634 Necrotic Damage to Target Dummy.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Ranged Attack deals 1401 Fire Damage to Target Dummy.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Ranged Attack deals 1423 Fire Damage to Target Dummy.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Melee Attack deals 2982 Physical Damage to Target Dummy.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Melee Attack deals 2894 Physical Damage to Target Dummy.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Melee Attack deals 2933 Physical Damage to Target Dummy.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Melee Attack deals 2935 Physical Damage to Target Dummy.

fist hit is 600mag, I see only two bites for 150mag (total WAI magnitude = 900), the other ranged/melee attacks are bringing total magnitude above 4000.
    Here's another hit while was using d2d to check if scaling with buffs, were i see 4 bites
    [Combat (Self)] Your Brood of Hadar deals 13414 Necrotic Damage to Target Dummy.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Brood of Hadar's Bite deals 3353 Necrotic Damage to Target Dummy.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Melee Attack deals 6050 Physical Damage to Target Dummy.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Melee Attack deals 6059 Physical Damage to Target Dummy.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Brood of Hadar's Bite deals 3353 Necrotic Damage to Target Dummy.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Ranged Attack deals 2725 Fire Damage to Target Dummy.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Ranged Attack deals 2836 Fire Damage to Target Dummy.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Ranged Attack deals 805 Fire Damage to Target Dummy.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Melee Attack deals 5687 Physical Damage to Target Dummy.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Ranged Attack deals 2825 Fire Damage to Target Dummy.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Melee Attack deals 5912 Physical Damage to Target Dummy.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Ranged Attack deals 2725 Fire Damage to Target Dummy.

Scaling is working properly (dust to dust is not, as affected by the "1" bug) and with 4 bites total magnitude bumps to a nice 1200mag.
    The melee/ranged log is clearly a bug, I'm still not sure on what is supposed number of bites, I guess 4 as dots is 4 seconds, with the wrong hits overlapping the bites.
    2. Entity: would be highly appreciated a word concerning how entities are supposed to scale, as I stated in part 1 post, having so many of them (puppet, immolation spirits, hellfire ring's dot) not scaling with warlock's multiplier (stats/buffs/CA) is skewing balance at different levels of gear/content.
    3. Dots: would be highly appreciated as well a word concerning how dots are supposed to work since m16 release. Checking their behaviour on some of them, I'm getting persuaded that, for server performance reasons, is WAI they are not stacking and refreshing on every hit. Assuming that, could you please considering changing creeping death into something else (any fast copy&paste solution is welcome) in order to stop this flow of HAMSTER posts invoking for its fix? It's an useless feat, face with that please.
    - At last, in case this post will be considered for future balances, here's some QoL/design suggestion:
    1. Soul Scorch should summon puppet or stack soul investiture on cast (would love it as #1 priority pls).
    2. Soul investiture stacks shouldn't be linked with puppet life, but to warlock's (in other workds, puppet's deaths shouldn't deplete stacks).
    Ty for patience and have a nice day
  • duckie#5377 duckie Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    The point raised about SI stacks and warlock self buffing I ink is probably the biggest issue and reason why we lag behind other classes (who get there buffs up a lot quicker and in AOE situations).

The time it takes to build stacks SI is indeed the biggest problem.... on a boss fight with no adds the only option is Hadars grasp to build stacks and that has a 15 second cool down..

It also means that on phased fights (2nd boss in lomm for example) we are fortunate if we ever get to 5 stacks before the next phase. In phase 1 of that fight with a descent group you will manage 1 stack the worm goes down the buff is gone.

In AOE situations we you have to run effectively single target spells to get an SI stack (and even then you going to be lucky if you manage to get 2 stacks for more than a few seconds.

Its all fine and well saying "We don't want to overcook the adjustments now, because we don't want to upset you by scaling back later". The problem is it takes 6 months to a year to adjust when our classes are underperforming, which to most people I'm sure is more frustrating and liable to make them quit.
  • foxxy#4211 foxxy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited October 2019

Due to the length of the other thread, and there being additional changes over what was already being discussed, I've created this as a new thread for conversation about the additional changes. Any posts from the previous thread that you feel are still as relevant to this one, please feel free to repost here.

These changes will likely show up on preview this week.

Hellbringer:

• Dark Prayers now summons a soul puppet when an enemy cursed by you dies.
    • Soul Investiture is now a 10% damage increase for the Soul Puppet per stack.
    • Risky Investment now grants a 4% bonus to damage for each stack of Soul Investiture.
    • Killing Flames and Dreadtheft have been moved into the Hellbringer paragon encounter selection.
    • Arms of Hadar and Blades of Vanquished Armies moved into the Warlock general encounters.
    • Hellfire Expertise no longer increases Fire and Necrotic Damage.
    • Soul Sparks now increase Hellbringer damage by 0.25% per spark
    • Warlock's Curse increased to a 12% damage boost.

• Eldritch Blast magnitude - 30
    • Dark Spiral magnitude - 80-240
    • Hellish Rebuke magnitude - 40 base, 10 DoT, 20 Rebuke
    • Arms of Hadar magnitude - 55
    • Vampiric Embrace magnitude - 250
    • Curse Bite magnitude - 250
    • Blades of Vanquished Armies magnitude - 20 per blade
    • Hadars Grasp magnitude - 200
    • Fiery Bolt magnitude - 175
    • Infernal Spheres magnitude - 40
    • Killing Flame magnitude - 500
    • Dreadtheft magnitude - 340
    • Hellfire Ring magnitude - 120, DoT 200
    • Soul Scorch magnitude - 9 per spark used, Dot is 1.5 magnitude per spark
    • Accursed Souls magnitude - 900
    • Brood of Hadar tooltip changed to display damage done to the primary target and the magnitude was increased. 600 magnitude main target, 150 magnitude per brood attack.
    • Tyrannical Curse magnitude - 900
    • Gates of Hell magnitude - 750
    • Flames of Phlegethos magnitude - 1000

Soulweaver:
    • Lifebind reduced to taking 10% of damage dealt to allies. Switched from an increase in Defense to an increase in Damage Reduction
    • Feat Transfusion Tactics changed to Mending Mastery and increases outgoing healing by 5%
    • Prince of Hell is now 5000 Armor Penetration
    • Dark Revelry now increases teammates Awareness and Critical Avoidance by 5000
    • Soul Sparks should no longer deplete when in a downed state
    • Wraith's Shadow Healing Magnitude increased to 100
    I still advise changes on several powers that are not handy in any situation, so my humble opinion on these are:
    • Dark Prayers: Should spawn a soul puppet when hitting an enemy below 30% hit points.
      Note Right now, this feature comes nearly to be useless in bosses fight.
    • Infernal Spheres: Infernal sphere should be totally reworked, I wonder how many of the warlocks base use this power?
      So give us an option similar to the shield in wizard, where this power => Covers the caster in an infernal sphere, protecting him from harm; Base cooldown 22 secs, effect is Blocks 10% of all incoming damage, duration 8 secs.
    • Blades of Vanquished Armies: Change the 5000 deflection to 5% damage resistance.
    • Prince of Hell: I still wonder where would this feature benefit the healer? My suggestion is: Whenever you drop below 30% hit points, increase the potency of your heals by 10%.
    • Dark Revelry: I keep my previous suggestion in the last thread, which is to increase the damage resistance and movement speed by 5% to party members within 20f, including oneself.
    • Wraith's Shadow: I still haven't found a battle where this encounter is needed, same goes to harrowstorm, but this last one is more handy.
    • Creeping Death: Your powers apply creeping death to cursed enemies for 5 seconds, during this time, they take 1% of your maximun hit points in damage every sec.

And last but not least, since the change to the old mechanic of the warlocks curse from module 16, lesser curse is a bad mechanic many peeps and I have agreed, we even have thought of a different way for this mechanic to work; lesser curse should go back to warlocks curse and function in the following way:

At will powers apply warlocks curse to enemies and while they are affected they take 5% more damage from your encounter and daily powers; last for 8 secs and no longer itself deal damage over time. This, of course, would rework the way synergy and curse consume apply and be unified with powers, also features and feats that synergy with these curse have to be reworked:
    • All consuming curse: at will powers now deal 3% damage to cursed enemies.
    • deadly curse: cursed enemies now take 20 magnitude damage every sec.
    • Warlocks curse: change the name and damage increased for an additional 5% (Dropped from the last update).
    • Dark one's blessing: Hitting a cursed enemy recovers 1% of your current hit points once per second.
    Thanks for keeping an eye on our concerns

• mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Warlocks defintely need a working opposing feat for ri that allows burst damage. With creeping death and a higher percentage of working stacking dots, it still has higher burst potential than si stacking for a majority of single target combat. The only benefit so far is aoe, and racing adds with subpar single damage isnt what groups look for in most content.

Currently any scenario where no stacks are possible or very minimal due to short phases, stuns, interruption of combat, or puppet death it's extremely lacking and will never work well compared to any burst class.

A feat with proportionate burst damage is better in most situations vs taking 50 to 140+ seconds to stack an additional 20% damage. Especially in endgame groups.
  • martins#2911 martins Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Hey guys!
    I entered the preview and has no such changes, where you are testing these new changes from part 2
  • ramesh84ramesh84 Member Posts: 133 Arc User

Certainly more helpful for the Warlock for sure.

Creeping Death DoT : As DoTs deal X% of Y time without these stacking and being overwritten the class only gains X / Y unless the Warlock doesn't attack. Just make this "deals 10% additional damage as a separate hit over 1 tick", it's quick and easy and like @ramesh84 indicated, will help the class immensly.

It's basically inherit danger set bonus with different % and no daily requisite: that's the perfect example on how fix things with recycled code, I'm 100% with that!
    And yep, forgot in previous post about TC damage link, gj reminding it.

Hey guys!
    I entered the preview and has no such changes, where you are testing these new changes from part 2

We got to wait for next patch, they said no ETA atm.
  • igrbittenigrbitten Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    tidy up creeping death!
  • mebalz#9859 mebalz Member Posts: 53 Arc User

1. Soul Scorch should summon puppet or stack soul investiture on cast (would love it as #1 priority pls).

could not agree with this more!!!!

Wraith's Shadow: I still haven't found a battle where this encounter is needed, same goes to harrowstorm, but this last one is more handy.
    Wraiths shadow in live is currently terrible. I will say that i love harrowstorm while i would like to see the healing magnitude increased a bit to get it closer to healing word on the cleric. It is a nice spamable HOT that also adds damage done which also increases your heals. I sue it quit often in MOB situations and spread it all around I use it in boss situations with the tank. but of course shatter spark is the main heal of the soulweaver I do enjoy harrowstorm a lot.
  • frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    A couple of other things I hope you consider:
    Arms of Hadar - increasing knockdown by ~ 0.5 second
    Soul Spark Recovery - increase the duration of Blades by one second while they're active

Infernal Spheres -

Infernal Spheres: Infernal sphere should be totally reworked, I wonder how many of the warlocks base use this power?
    So give us an option similar to the shield in wizard, where this power => Covers the caster in an infernal sphere, protecting him from harm; Base cooldown 22 secs, effect is Blocks 10% of all incoming damage, duration 8 secs.
    Blades of Vanquished Armies: Change the 5000 deflection to 5% damage resistance.
    I'd greatly prefer damage resistance instead of deflection too - same with Infernal Spheres.
    For me, a big part of the problem with Spheres is exploding them just doesn't seem to do anything. Maybe increasing the radius would help? Or maybe adding some kind of control effect along with individual spheres' damage: a daze or paralysis or something. I enjoy control builds, and the warlock's a bit lacking in that department.

I can still beat any warlock dps with my 20k item level barb, im tired of this.. can we please get some proper warlock buffs?

no you cant

A couple of other things I hope you consider:
    Arms of Hadar - increasing knockdown by ~ 0.5 second
    Soul Spark Recovery - increase the duration of Blades by one second while they're active

Infernal Spheres -

Infernal Spheres: Infernal sphere should be totally reworked, I wonder how many of the warlocks base use this power?
    Blades of Vanquished Armies: Change the 5000 deflection to 5% damage resistance.
    I'd greatly prefer damage resistance instead of deflection too - same with Infernal Spheres.
    For me, a big part of the problem with Spheres is exploding them just doesn't seem to do anything. Maybe increasing the radius would help? Or maybe adding some kind of control effect along with individual spheres' damage: a daze or paralysis or something. I enjoy control builds, and the warlock's a bit lacking in that department.
    The Damage is actually pretty decent. its 225 magnitude per target hit.
    The problem is definitely the range. you can just about hit 2 target dummies if you stand perfectly in the middle, so for mobs, they practically have to be stood on top of you, which is pretty rubbish for any form of AoE, and the magnitude isn't high enough for single target only. 10" just isn't enough, same with eldritch blast really.

The second problem is the functionality is very clunky and is prone to just flat out breaking if you try cast the explosion too quickly, leaving you with the Encounter stuck, it doesn't go on cooldown but it thinks you have used it, so you have to manually change it with another encounter power and swap it back again, Very impractical during combat, and just a pain in the HAMSTER generally.

1st problem is easy fix, increase the radius
    2nd problem not so much, it just needs fixing somehow

In regards to Soul Investiture I think it would be a better choice to have a soul Puppet build and a none soul puppet build making rather than how things are right now with soul Puppet in being a part of both as it used to be sort of.

Make soul investiture an independent buff tied to the warlock not the puppet itself. Have the curse synergy ( see previous post about removing Curse consume) of hadars grasp only stack SI, not summon a puppet and have Soul Scorch also stack SI.

This would mean Soul investiture will only drop off if the timer runs out, not if the puppet gets killed.

So if you take Risky Investment, it works only as a personal buff which we have more control over. to compensate for the loss of Puppet damage, change it to 4% to all damage per stack ( max 20%) not just encounters.

For Soul desecration, This stays basically the same. you get a soul puppet as default, and if the puppet dies it will respawn again within 10-15 seconds. Remove the 10% buff, and have each stack of soul Investiture make the soul puppets attack deal AoE damage equal to 10/20/30/40/50% in a 15ft radius, and each time you get a SI stack the pupped gets healed.
    Damnation build of old kinda.
    Puppet gains has 100% critical severity and deals 75magnitude per hit.

At least this would make Risky Investment VS Soul Desecration more of a valid choice, because right now Soul desecration is garbage. You have a more single target build with RI and not relying on puppet for damage, and a more AoE heavy option which does rely more on a puppet

Can also change Power of the Nine hells, which is even more worthless now to grant 5stacks of Soul Investiture when you use a daily.
    12 sparks after daily used is terrible. 99% of the time you wont use a daily without full Sparks anyway so you gain nothing and with the spark buff being increased to 7.5% up from 4.5% this is going to be even more the case.
    And ye posting a lot of ideas/suggestions/critics etc but hey, we got Dev attention at last, may aswell throw all this stuff out there while we got the chance :lol:
    Also while the increase to At will damage mostly is nice its still not enough. Every other class has at wills that do damage relative to its cast time, roughly 100 magnitude per second. some are even better.

examples:

Heavy slash- 100magnitude - 1 second cast time 100m/s
    Storm strike- 70 magnitude - 0.6 second cast time 116m/s
    Arcane Missiles- 25magnitude (5attacks)- 0.35 sec cast time 119m/s
    Lance of Faith- 80 magnitude - 0.6second cast time -133m/s
    Brash Strike 8-5 magnitude - 0.8second cast time - - 106 m/s
    Shielding Strike- 45 magnitude - 0.35second cast time - 128/s
    Sly flourish - 30 magnitude - 0.26second cast time - 115m/s
    Wanted to do Duelists flurry but was too much hassle to figure out the bleed effect, but sky flourish shows the point just as good,

Now Warlocks( with Hellfire expertise added on)

Eldritch Blast- 25 magnitude 0.38second cast time, (final hit does 40 but takes 0.76 secs) 48.4m/s
    Dark spiral Charge -87.5 per soul, cast time 0.8seconds. takes 0.8seconds to get a soul. so 1.6sec cast time in reality 54.7m/s
    Hellish rebuke 37.5 hit 9,4 dot(which doesn't stack) and 18.75 reflect damage. rebuke and the dot can virtually be ignored, but lets be generous and ad 5magnitude for the few times the dot ticks or you get a rebuke. so
    42.5 magnitude - 0.7second cast time - 60m/s
    Hand of blight - Melee - 31.25magnitude, 0.4sec cast time - 78 m/s
    Hand of Blight - Ranged - 43.75 magnitude 0.65 second cast time - 65 m/s
    Rebuke with NPNM - 47magnitude - 0.7sec cast time - 66m/s

So hand of blight melee is the best at will, but slower Spark gain than rebuke, and still much less damage than other classes have access to
    Hand of blight ranged is bugged and only generates 1 spark per 4hit combo ( except for crits) and doesn't even scale with the melee hits. to match, magnitudes should be 31.25 melee and 50 ranged

So to match cast times to magnitudes should be more like

Eldritch Blast - 40magnitude - 0.4sec cast time
    Hellish rebuke - 70 Magnitude - 0.7sec cast time 17.5magnitude dot 35 magnitude Rebuke
    Hand of blight melee - 40magnitude - 0.4sec cast time
    Hand of blight Ranged - 65magnitude - 0.65 second cast time

This gives us an average of 100 magnitude per second for each with Hellish rebuke possibly being abit higher with a few dot ticks/reflects and brings our At wills in line with everyone elses

Infact I am amazed there isn't some basic formula for at wills and encounters based on cast time and cooldown. maybe there is I dunno but its not obvious
    Something like

Cast time + Cooldown x100 for at wills
    Cast time +cooldown x 40 for encounters
    Cast time + cooldown x20 for AoE encounters