test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Upcoming Maintenances [PC/Xbox/PS4]

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
edited May 2017 in News & Announcements
Adventurers,

We will be performing extensive maintenance over the next couple of weeks across all platforms. In order to avoid bringing down the game for the majority of a day, we are splitting the maintenance between this week and next. Extended maintenance will occur during the following dates and times:

COMPLETE May 16: Xbox & PS4 will be down between 6am to 11am PT (When is this for me?)

COMPLETE May 18: PC will be down between 7am to 9am PT. (When is this for me?)

UPCOMING May 23: All platforms will be down between 6am to 2pm PT. (When is this for me?)

Any additional information or updates will be made to this thread when available. Thank you!
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• Options
    jimmyboy1964#7287 jimmyboy1964 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    This will be cool to see what's in store for us :D
  • Options
    cellablockcellablock Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited May 2017

Maybe you guys are going to fix the game so that I can actually play again? :*

not holding my breath as yet but my first guess is for neverwinter siege event and anniversary event . not graphics change fix :neutral:
  • Options
    gary5038gary5038 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 29 Arc User
    Hopefully they'll fix the skirmish AD bug too.
  • Options
    rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    tks for the time zone links btw @nitocris83

much easier this way :)
  • Options
    mitchrapppcpmitchrapppcp Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    It would really be great if they are implementing stronghold vouchers in the 2 new campaign areas that do NOTHING for our strongholds.
  • Options
    alandwehr#3284 alandwehr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Give use more ways to earn keys
  • Options
    fizgigtiznalkie#4436 fizgigtiznalkie Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited May 2017
  • Options
    krazyness#5394 krazyness Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Any patch notes please?
    14,000+ DC
    12,000+ GWF
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2017

Any patch notes please?

There were no patch notable changes made. If there had been, they would be posted in the Patch Notes forum (PS4 / XBOX) and on the main News Site (PS4 / XBOX). This thread is about Maintenance only and at this time, they do not have any associated patches in line with them.

• Options
    muckingfuppetmuckingfuppet Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    so if nothing has changed why are they taking the servers offline so much over the next week?
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

so if nothing has changed why are they taking the servers offline so much over the next week?

Changes that have nothing to do with the game, I believe. Updating server software, maybe extra maintenance on the server hardware?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2017

Adventurers,

We will be performing extensive maintenance over the next couple of weeks across all platforms. In order to avoid bringing down the game for the majority of a day, we are splitting the maintenance between this week and next. Extended maintenance will occur during the following dates and times:

May 16: Xbox & PS4 will be down between 6am to 11am PT (When is this for me?)

May 18: PC will be down between 7am to 9am PT. (When is this for me?)

May 23: All platforms will be down between 6am to 14pm PT. (When is this for me?)

Any additional information or updates will be made to this thread when available. Thank you!

Post edited by xeltey on
  • Options
    ase#2329 ase Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    why is there a long maintenance today ?

well... everything is in the title ^^

Mod Edit: Added thread title after post merger.
    Post edited by zebular on
  • Options
    malaikamoyo#5326 malaikamoyo Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Siege of neverwinter starts wednesday, might be the reason.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    ase#2329 said:

The server hosts for Cryptic are undergoing routine maintenance. All the servers will be brought up just as soon as the host's maintenance is complete. There will be no patch notes.
  • Options
    grizzly#7695 grizzly Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    -issues not being able to target the beholder after the event is over.
    -game crashes when zoning in and out of zones

Would be nice.
  • Options
    damontar#5477 damontar Member Posts: 134 Arc User
    zebular said:

Any patch notes please?

There were no patch notable changes made. If there had been, they would be posted in the Patch Notes forum (PS4 / XBOX) and on the main News Site (PS4 / XBOX). This thread is about Maintenance only and at this time, they do not have any associated patches in line with them.

Sooooooo since it's going to be down for like 8 Hours hopefully this "Extensive Maintenance" = SERVER UPGRADE!!!! And all those Hungry Hamsters are being replaced with small Ankle Biters with Customer Service as the bait??
  • Options
    irfaanirfaan Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    so what is today's maintenance for?
  • Options
    mageddo#6766 mageddo Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    They need to make an offline single player skirmish that saves the data locally and updates when reconnected to the server. I don't like down time I need to grind more lol.
  • Options
    irfaan said:

so what is today's maintenance for?

zebular said:

ase#2329 said:

The server hosts for Cryptic are undergoing routine maintenance. All the servers will be brought up just as soon as the host's maintenance is complete. There will be no patch notes.
This discussion has been closed.