test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Upcoming Maintenances [PC/Xbox/PS4]

1235»

Comments

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    ugh did dishes laundry. now what they want me to vacuum too? bake a cake? i'm bored. lol guess I go find a different game to play for a bit.
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    Welcome to online video games. Servers require maintenance. Who knew?
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • antrvin#3352 antrvin Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    and theres yet another hour added lol something got broke good this time
  • pzaar#1875 pzaar Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    yeah games have maintenance it happens but a lack of communication with the community every time the deadline is extend shows a lack of respect. Tweeting is reaaaaalllly easy, surely whoever was tweeting "soon" and "not long now" an hour and a half ago can get back on twitter and tey again to communicate with us
  • brewskinbrewskin Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Time now extended to 7PM EST, bugger.
  • mulanrougemulanrouge Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I am not opposed to maintenance as many know it is part of hosting a game, it is the overall lack of communication that is troubling. Having said that, missing (now) almost 2 days of diamond exchange and a day of farming before 2x refinement is troubling... :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    Thank you nitocris83
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
  • nochdguirnochdguir Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > Hi everyone!
    >
    > PC maintenance was finalized at 12:42pm PT. Xbox Maintenance was finalized at 2:56pm PT. While the server maintenance was addressed, we continue to work on PS4 for some networking issues which unfortunately require the game to be locked. We will provide additional details as they come available.

Thank you for the update will keep checking this thread as well as Twitter for when we are back online for Xbox..
  • brewskinbrewskin Member Posts: 18 Arc User

I am not opposed to maintenance as many know it is part of hosting a game, it is the overall lack of communication that is troubling. Having said that, missing (now) almost 2 days of diamond exchange and a day of farming before 2x refinement is troubling... :(

Definitely agree, lost a lot of potential AD yesterday due to not being able to convert to continue buying keys, and now basically have a day left to make up for it. Color me miffed.
  • edsont#9373 edsont Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Rolling in depths of lol - they posted on twitter... well, just check it :S
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Servers up! Go play! Locking the thread!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.