test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [12/22] - COMPLETE

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
edited December 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
Neverwinter will undergo maintenance on 12/22 at 7AM PT for roughly two hours.

When is that in your timezone? Click Here!
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    I hope this is to fix the foundry.
  • melindenmelinden Member Posts: 619 Arc User

oh, you're new here, right?
    Find me in game with @DoctorBadger
    (Un)Academic Field Work Foundry Campaign: NWS-DAPZB2CTZ
  • valon79#4291 valon79 Member Posts: 20 Arc User

i think you misspelled oathbound paladin:P
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    Is this going to address the multitude of connection issues broken map trails, graphical anomalies and general broken nature of a game that once worked?
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    @nitocris83 is it a server reset or do we get patch notes?
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User

Is this going to address the multitude of connection issues broken map trails, graphical anomalies and general broken nature of a game that once worked?

By the look of thing this won't fix anything at all. No patch notes, no fixes right? The CM is always right.

So, there's no fix for the broken gifts issue, which is what this game is mostly about for the next 2 weeks. Guess we'll have no use for our gifts this year. I'm not even considering mentioning the broken Twilight Run race.
    http://forum.arcgames.com/neverwinter/discussion/comment/12917579/#Comment_12917579
    miasmat said:

The fix applies at the moment the parcel is opened, so existing parcels will NOT be bugged when they're opened AFTER the fix has been applied to your shard. So if you're on Balor (PS4) or Lich (Xbox) go ahead and open your parcels now to get the fixed rewards. If you're on Dragon or Drider, open them before the maintenance and you'll get the wrong rewards but you'll also get a replacement one delivered after the maintenance.

So in all cases, go ahead and open them!

I8r4ux9.jpg
  • lyaiselyaise Member Posts: 491 Arc User

By the look of thing this won't fix anything at all. No patch notes, no fixes right? The CM is always right.

So, there's no fix for the broken gifts issue, which is what this game is mostly about for the next 2 weeks. Guess we'll have no use for our gifts this year. I'm not even considering mentioning the broken Twilight Run race.
    Hey, I won that yesterday..........ok, there was only me doing it so theoretically I was also last.
    But a win is a win.
    So, I demand compensation for whatever's broken in the Twilight race.
    ...............vote for your favourite expansion..........
    "Mod 6. Oh my f****** god. It gutted the game pure and simple. And what wasn't gutted was messed up by the poorly thought out new level cap and equip. The game never recovered from that atrocity".
    ..............not this one then.............
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2016
    vida44 said:

@nitocris83 is it a server reset or do we get patch notes?

It was just a server reset. The hotfix merely required the server to restart, no patch needed. That is why they waited for maintenance instead of restarting the servers and then restarting them again in a few hours when maintenance was scheduled. One restart was deemed better than two and since the fix would reimburse folks, there was no need to change the maintenance schedule.

This discussion has been closed.