What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Starlight Parcel Items

Comments

• Options
    araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User
    miasmat said:

zkorinn, you should open them. You'll get credit for the ones you opened.

=(

I am at work... and i do not think i ll make it back home in time to do that , now.

Awww ...missed opportunity * cries in croatian *
    d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg

• Options
    darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    null
    On ps4 i bought 40 parcels the 1st day, as of 3:20 am I have not received any back.

The original message did say "tomorrow" would be when accounts are credited, so just in holding pattern I guess.
  • Options
    b0newyrmb0newyrm Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    miasmat said:

Do the credited ones stack with the unopened ones? Or if I still have unopened ones they'll consume one more bag space?
  • Options
    miasmatmiasmat Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 318 Cryptic Developer
    b0newyrm said:

miasmat said:

Do the credited ones stack with the unopened ones? Or if I still have unopened ones they'll consume one more bag space?
    They should stack since they're exactly the same item.
  • Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    miasmat said:

zkorinn, you should open them. You'll get credit for the ones you opened. We'll be sending out Starlight Parcels over the course of 12/22, but there are a LOT to send, so it'll take some time, probably most of the day. You should be getting one Starlight Parcel for each one you opened between 12/15 (when the festival started) and when your shard gets the fix applied (midnight an hour or so ago for Xbox and PS4, at the start of the maintenance tomorrow for Dragon and Drider).

thank you!
    and not trying to derail this thread, but anything new about the Winter Festival companion and the Light of Simril active bonus appearing to not work properly issue?
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    zokrinnzokrinn Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    miasmat said:

zkorinn, you should open them. You'll get credit for the ones you opened. We'll be sending out Starlight Parcels over the course of 12/22, but there are a LOT to send, so it'll take some time, probably most of the day. You should be getting one Starlight Parcel for each one you opened between 12/15 (when the festival started) and when your shard gets the fix applied (midnight an hour or so ago for Xbox and PS4, at the start of the maintenance tomorrow for Dragon and Drider).

Thank you for the trusted information. Took me a second to figure out how you would know that, until I saw the Dev tag by your name. Thanks again!
  • Options
    lordseth1985lordseth1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 319 Arc User
    Hoe this fix really solve this problem... when my guildm8 told about this "bug" i just hold my wallet and still wait to the fix be deployed. THEN, after maintenance, I will spend any cash on zen. And only if the bug is really fixed btw.
    Avestruz.Q.T.Seduz - Rogue, natural born assassin.
  • Options
    kclowekclowe Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    Lol. PWE and refunds. Lol. Let me know how that goes? I didnt get any of my 60 I bought. And never expected too.
  • Options
    sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    miasmat said:

But if we dont open them, will they still be bugged?
  • Options
    stoxy666stoxy666 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    so when exactly are we being reimbursed? up to 48 hours after the update?
  • Options
    missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    Sooo how man hours from now on the XboxOne? Getting confuse with the 12AM PST PT midnight circus.
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
  • Options
    missdayum said:

Sooo how man hours from now on the XboxOne? Getting confuse with the 12AM PST PT midnight circus.

XboxOne has already had the fix applied (about 2 and a half hours ago from me making this posting). Go ahead and open the parcels on Xbox to get the updated rewards. Replacement parcels for ones you've opened before 2-ish hours ago on Xbox will be delivered over the 24 hours or so.
  • Options
    stoxy666 said:

so when exactly are we being reimbursed? up to 48 hours after the update?

I can't give you a specific time estimate. When I get into the office in the morning, I'll start sending out the replacements for Xbox and PS4. When those are done and after the Dragon maintenance, I'll send out the replacements for Dragon. Then later in the day, after the Drider maintenance, I'll send out the replacements for Drider.

But now I must sleep so I don't make fatigue-induced mistakes in the morning.
    My advice for all shards is to open your parcels now. Either you'll get the updated rewards (Xbox and PS4) or you'll get a replacement later (PC).
  • Options
    cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    missdayum said:

Looks like about 8 hours from now, should start receiving replacements from about 6pm GMT on wards (with amount to give out may not get them until tomorrow?)

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • Options
    h4tesauceh4tesauce Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    itis 4:21 am PST I have opened dozens of parcels since the bug occured. Haven't received anything. The last ticket about this I sent days ago when I realized something was wrong. Their support keeps replying "Its by design" Seems to me like these idiots have no idea what they are doing. GL I hope you get your items back.
  • Options
    blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    THIS is the way things should be handled. Thank you so much to the people who decided to fix it by replacing parcels (meaning double the gifts to exchange for everyone), to @nitocris83 for the timely updates and communication, and to @miasmat - sounds like you have the daunting task of finding the number opened and sending out the replacements. Thanks to all for your hard work on this issue.
  • Options
    x8sharrock3xx8sharrock3x Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I have to open 105. Over the start of the event and still no replacement should I send email to support or will they know and just send them.
  • Options
    xxttghdxxxxttghdxx Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Thankyou guys for for the hotfix its appreciated.But please test before releasing.
    Darth Sidious CW, Darth Maximus GF,Darth Kylo Ren DC,Darth Blaze TR
    Denial
    Officer

Youtube Channel TrashTalkGamingHD:
    https://youtube.com/user/xxstokelad82xx

Twitch tv link below:

https://twitch.tv/trashtalkgaminghd
  • Options
    cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User

I have to open 105. Over the start of the event and still no replacement should I send email to support or will they know and just send them.

It will only be parcels from zen market and not starlight bags from gift exchanges.

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • Options
    missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    miasmat said:

missdayum said:

XboxOne has already had the fix applied (about 2 and a half hours ago from me making this posting). Go ahead and open the parcels on Xbox to get the updated rewards. Replacement parcels for ones you've opened before 2-ish hours ago on Xbox will be delivered over the 24 hours or so.
    Aaaah cheers will do. So we get them via mailbox right or at reward agent?

Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
  • Options
    nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
    Appreciate the action, nevertheless I feel so helix'ed because I cannot get home in time to open the parcels I already have.
    75 parcels sitting in my inventory. Unopened.

Damn, if the Gateway were still working I could open them from the office (that's the place where I am to earn the money to pay your salary)

I know, whatever you do, you can not make it right for all. No bad feelings this time.
    Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
  • Options
    nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
    Given the nature of the bugfix(PC) and human nature I wonder how sales of the parcels skyrockets, as you basically might get possibly 2x the reward. Before and after the maintenance.
    Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
  • Options
    lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    edited December 2016

How are we being credited? Do we need to do anything special to receive the credit? Do we need to claim the credit or anything of that nature? I spent a fair amount on zen to buy parcels for this event and I am hopeful there is some form of compensation in the works.

Like the top post and the dev posts in the thread say, the replacements will be mailed to your in-game mailbox, later today. XBone and PS4 players will be getting theirs first since they got the fix first (they got the fix about 7 hours ago. Parcels will start flying once the Cryptic people are in the office this morning, which should be right around now), then after PC maintenance (which starts in 15 minutes) PC players will start getting theirs, and then after the Russian language maintenance (which starts a few hours from now) the Russian players will start getting theirs.

• Options
    crizpynutzcrizpynutz Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    Thank you for the fix and the compensation - yay!
This discussion has been closed.