What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Xbox One - Same Server or Seperate

13»

Comments

• nehemiah217nehemiah217 Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    zshikara wrote: »
    I hate to say this, but you used a microsoft product to write this statement. :p

That's a bold assumption considering the fact that you no longer "need" a computer to do just about anything online. iOS and Android are both *nix based, and I do not believe that there is a version of IE for either yet. Heck, I work in the IT field and I haven't owned a decent computer since I last built my own back in the old Athlon days. Now, I say decent because I do have this rickety old laptop that I can still play Neverwinter on, but aside from that, we are a non-computer and non-Microsoft household.

Imagine my surprise when my wife said to me a few months ago "We need a computer...."
  • wildwolf8wildwolf8 Member Posts: 161 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Man, what would actually be amazing is if they made Neverwinter a game you paid for on the xbone and took out the auction house and zen store. Neverwinter would be an AMAZING game if it didn't always want your money.

As it stands, I hope no one plays this game on xbox one. All it would teach microsoft is 'holy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>! if we make our games free to play with a LOT of annoying aspects that make players want to constantly spend money... we can make a KILLING. LOL that dude just spent 100 dollars to make a perfect enchantment! for that minor upgrade in his weapon abilities (and I do mean minor) he just bought 2 of our games!'

Best case scenario to make this game fun on xbox= you play with the gear that drops from playing the game. enchantments are earned from playing the game. they are not crafted. or if they are crafted, you take lesser versions of them and combine to make bigger versions, like how diablo does it. simple. artifacts level up by playing the game. are not refined. pets same thing. there is no AD. There is just fun. BUT, you pay 60 bucks originally. Man. If only.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Closing this necro'd thread from 8 months ago.
This discussion has been closed.