What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Concerns regarding artifact-drops

124»

Comments

• silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    vortican wrote: »
    I don't believe there is anything wrong. I received 2 belts within 3 days when the zone went live. Since then, no more artifact (and I could really use artifacts, not artifact gear). However, I get epics pretty consistently a couple times per day if I'm farming most hours. Great Success doesn't matter very much.

There's no conspiracy or magic here. RNG is RNG.

All of this ^

Got two belts on the first weekend of Mod 5, epic gear since then.
    I aim to misbehave
  • thelirondthelirond Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    After 53 days played, I have seen three artifacts drop. 2 crowns in VT, 1 dex belt in elol. Nothing during all the campaign grinding up to this point or in the new content farming 25-30 dragons per day. I don't believe there is any conspiracy but I do think there is something more to the RNG "luck" than I understand. 1 belt, cloak, something would at least keep me interested.

Regardless, perhaps it is simply time to move on. Tomorrow will tell.
  • blacksladdiblacksladdi Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    mod 4, seen 2 belts - won one. Mod 5 seen many won none but gained some doing dragon heralds

you are just unlucky. there really is not pattern as i see no facts or stats just words which to be honest i stopped reading after the third paragraph as it just looks like whine whine i get nothing whine whine others get lots and i get nothing whine whine.

Like in all games, you may be lucky with lockboxes, boss drops, heroic reward drops etc you can't have the luck everywhere nor the same luck as the guy beside you. Find out where your lucky and farm that.
  • hundetrenerenhundetreneren Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 35
    edited December 2014
    insert text here...
  • longstrider7longstrider7 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    mod 4, seen 2 belts - won one. Mod 5 seen many won none but gained some doing dragon heralds

you are just unlucky. there really is not pattern as i see no facts or stats just words which to be honest i stopped reading after the third paragraph as it just looks like whine whine i get nothing whine whine others get lots and i get nothing whine whine.

Like in all games, you may be lucky with lockboxes, boss drops, heroic reward drops etc you can't have the luck everywhere nor the same luck as the guy beside you. Find out where your lucky and farm that.[/QUOTE

Quite clueless
  • laughingbirddddlaughingbirdddd Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Player A:at least 2 belts per day
    Player B:0 belt everyday
    Hi RNG and it will never be fixed :)
  • djjinnndjjinnn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    to open a dead thread is trouble, but after reading this no one has ever mentioned which blessing you have. I don't open boxes, etc. now except with Gambler's Fortune on a couple different toons and notice a remarkably different drop rate from when i open with righteous blessing, or others.

Also, just going out farming for rp with dragon enchants seems to be better with Gambler's fortune. Dunno.
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Make no plans on winning the RNG .. never seems to work.

My best bet is wait a month or so after when million ad prices get into the couple hundred thousand AD prices, those I can mostly afford.

So just save all of your AD for that month and buy what you need instead.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Please don't post to old threads. Thanks!!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.