Install Arc
Options

Shores of Tuern chest

13»

Comments

• Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Well i have problems with zen key too why shoud i use it when it dropp literaly nothing . After near 800 runs.
    If the zen keys offer more chance mybe i will buy more keys got it?
    But i am currently sittin on 6keys and day after day i dont use even 1 of them cuz E.lol& E.Sot not worth the time .
    I will be happy if i get some bound belt or artifact but nothing .
    The brith side i dont need to spend more zen.
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    grantjb wrote: »
    I think there is an issue here is so many players are having the same issue.

Right mate, same experiences here, had the issue on Dungeons, IWD and now ToD campaign too. Tried to contact different places for an answer, many times, but no luck, no response.

This should be looked at, cause in my guild i loose every week a dozen of good players, who find something to spend their time, just because of this crappy RNG problem... I know from fellow guild leaders and players, who have the same problems, people are getting sick of this, call it whatever you want, RNG bug or account bug.

Had a few Tuern runs, where a guy won the belt on each of the 3 consecutive runs, while the others nothing or now in WoD, where the bystander won the belt and the players, who fought the battle, got nothing, zero.

Sure we are few compared to the bigger player base, but a debugging Dev should take a look at this issue, cause i hate to lose more of my friends and guildies.
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• Options
    m1nuendm1nuend Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    almondum wrote: »
    Hello,

I am getting something even worse.
    Imagine you wasted your campaign resources or ZEN on those special keys....you go inside and you see a Dragon Gem/Artifact drop inside the option chest....
    "Horaaay"...you loot it, waste the key...and realize that you have another item and that you have been tricked/fooled/prancked/etc...

This bug is getting old, and has not been fixed yet.....

Does this mean that sometimes people win grand loot in the chest, but will only see the ID scroll and draconic due to the bug? O----:
    39275e2ac4.jpg
  • Options
    borisadrianborisadrian Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    i also think that this bog its on account related issue. Almost all my guild members got theyr piece of Black Ice gloves,but me after farming 3 days almost 8 hours each... no luck for whatsoever. No epic stuff, no gloves, nothing. and i got so sickk of runing those same Encounters every time ...i finaly gave up.
    Unlocked the eSoT and got around 12 keys and farmed it a lot but i always get same result as most ppl here: 1 rank5, ID scroll and 66 coins. After almost 30 runs of the same loot i've finaly gave up on this also.

Now i unlocked the eLOL and got me aring on first try...will try and make some more runs and perhaps i get something better, if not ...im leacing this stupid game.

Since the Tiamat release im also having the texture reload bug and its making the game unplayble...overall, make me hate this game a lot. Rather spend hours playing solitare ffs