Shores of Tuern chest

13»

Comments

• m1nuendm1nuend Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    almondum wrote: »
    Hello,

I am getting something even worse.
    Imagine you wasted your campaign resources or ZEN on those special keys....you go inside and you see a Dragon Gem/Artifact drop inside the option chest....
    "Horaaay"...you loot it, waste the key...and realize that you have another item and that you have been tricked/fooled/prancked/etc...

This bug is getting old, and has not been fixed yet.....

Does this mean that sometimes people win grand loot in the chest, but will only see the ID scroll and draconic due to the bug? O----:
    39275e2ac4.jpg
  • borisadrianborisadrian Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    i also think that this bog its on account related issue. Almost all my guild members got theyr piece of Black Ice gloves,but me after farming 3 days almost 8 hours each... no luck for whatsoever. No epic stuff, no gloves, nothing. and i got so sickk of runing those same Encounters every time ...i finaly gave up.
    Unlocked the eSoT and got around 12 keys and farmed it a lot but i always get same result as most ppl here: 1 rank5, ID scroll and 66 coins. After almost 30 runs of the same loot i've finaly gave up on this also.

Now i unlocked the eLOL and got me aring on first try...will try and make some more runs and perhaps i get something better, if not ...im leacing this stupid game.

Since the Tiamat release im also having the texture reload bug and its making the game unplayble...overall, make me hate this game a lot. Rather spend hours playing solitare ffs