test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Emergency Maintenance- 10/3 7 AM PDT (Pacific)

Comments

• Options
    alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Neverwinter tweet, 5 minutes ago: Update: Neverwinter maintenance is still in progress. Estimated downtime has been extended until 12:30. Thank you for your patience.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Putting my foot down here.

If your post is solely to bash the company, kindly post it elsewhere as bashing posts are not constructive in any way. Period. If you don't like or can't be bothered to follow the Rules of Conduct or believe you only have to follow the rules you wish to and ignore the others, post elsewhere.

If you need guidance on what is considered a constructive post, look here.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    zaurixxzaurixx Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    GO GO Dwight!!! work your magic!!

I am rooting for ya!!
  • Options
    voidgiftvoidgift Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    alkemist80 wrote: »
    Neverwinter tweet, 5 minutes ago: Update: Neverwinter maintenance is still in progress. Estimated downtime has been extended until 12:30. Thank you for your patience.

All right! So that is 30 minutes from now? Cause I got my time converter messed up. Or is it 2 hours from now, like update no 5 is stating?
    With dreams to be a king, first one should be a man.

Rise to POWER with <House of Power>.

The Exterminator - (NW-DLNXF3BGG)
  • Options
    ghostragecghostragec Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    voidgift wrote: »
    All right! So that is 30 minutes from now? Cause I got my time converter messed up. Or is it 2 hours from now, like update no 5 is stating?

They estimate server up time at 12:30 PDT convert that to your local time :3 mp
  • Options
    rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    When they said 12:30. It is their time zome so that would be in 20 mins that is should be done.
  • Options
    sprawlfxsprawlfx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    If you guys don't get the server back up immediately, I -swear- I am not going to play until such time as you do!

(Sorry, I just wanted to populate post #100.)

Edit- Dang mods.. Relocated posts just to knock me off post #100, I am sure. XD
  • Options
    karakaaskarakaas Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Lol the devs could hand out bjs and give everyone free mounts and people will still complain. It's a sad sad world we live in, hense the need to hurry up and get back in game :) Pwn the update devs. Some of us stand with ya! 30 more minutes? I'm gonna make a beer run...
  • Options
    akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2014

Maintenance gears are still turning. We've been given 12:30 as an ETA for Neverwinter goodness.

• Options
    dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Update has been extended again until 1 p.m. PST.. beginning to have game withdraw symptoms... should i take this PWE card back to wal-mart or what? LOL
    5790248SLdyC.png
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    dyeslee wrote: »
    Update has been extended again until 1 p.m. PST.. beginning to have game withdraw symptoms... should i take this PWE card back to wal-mart or what? LOL

Where does it say that as that is not on twitter,
  • Options
    cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    dillygirl wrote: »
    *post to see what forum time I have*

it's almost delete o'clock
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • Options
    cookiecrisp15cookiecrisp15 Banned Users Posts: 532 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    looks like i wont be able to do my dailys today and i probly lost all celestial coins among 15 characters i hope you guys refund us with dragon sigils,scrols and celestial coins.
  • Options
    ghostragecghostragec Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I get "Internal Error: Server Not Responsive", instead of Server not Available... this might help?
  • Options
    cookiecrisp15cookiecrisp15 Banned Users Posts: 532 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    eziukas21 wrote: »
    INTERNET FORUM MODERATOR - the new way to feel powerful without having to use an illegal weapon.. lew:D
    pretty much

MOD ON STRIKE.
  • Options
    bajornorbertbajornorbert Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Can you start doing some regression testing please? I mean seriously, when was the last time a patch didn't (re)introduce some bug/exploit?

Also it would be really nice if we would at least have some details about the problem, esp when the emergency maintenance gets extended by several hours. Even if everything goes fine this time, and Neverwinter is back online @1 PM, that's still a 6 hours downtime instead of a 2 hours downtime, with absolutely no details as to why this was necessary.
  • Options
    eziukas21eziukas21 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    looks like i wont be able to do my dailys today and i probly lost all celestial coins among 15 characters i hope you guys refund us with dragon sigils,scrols and celestial coins.

Awww! Sure they will!

not
  • Options
    foxxydreamfoxxydream Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    will the server be up soon.
  • Options
    myles08807myles08807 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    As I have already finished every real-world task set aside for me on this day off, I am awaiting the return of Neverwinter by plaguing various Facebook groups with my puns and sipping the occasional October-themed adult beverage. Gonna be a relaxed return to MMOs, tater...
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Can you start doing some regression testing please? I mean seriously, when was the last time a patch didn't (re)introduce some bug/exploit?

Also it would be really nice if we would at least have some details about the problem, esp when the emergency maintenance gets extended by several hours. Even if everything goes fine this time, and Neverwinter is back online @1 PM, that's still a 6 hours downtime instead of a 2 hours downtime, with absolutely no details as to why this was necessary.

this is one of my main gripes, no one knows what the hell is happening.

a little disclosure wouldn't go amiss, even if they don't want to go into detail.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • Options
    twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I found a dummy all the way over here in the UK. It has 'zeke' written on it. Anyone lost one?
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • Options
    abecassisabecassis Member Posts: 255 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    is it 5 mins left?
    Dr. Phil
  • Options
    abaddon523abaddon523 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hmmm...this is turning into a Patch-pocalypse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    abecassis wrote: »
    is it 5 mins left?

as of right now, yeah.

in another 5 minutes? maybe another hour.
  • Options
    rgladiatorgladiato Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    abaddon523 wrote: »

Yeah but it's better than patch-a-palooza!
    Nixon the TR
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
    o1iHDN0.png?1
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Must be a pretty steep bug. These guys are more secretive than the secret service.
  • Options
    frumious5frumious5 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    1:36 PM Pacific, and the game's still down. :(
  • Options
    magiquepursemagiquepurse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    abaddon523 wrote: »

I'm having copious amount of fun watching this topics progress, considerably more than doing dailies (which I will need to do).
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    frumious5 wrote: »
    1:36 PM Pacific, and the game's still down. :(

Nope. it is 12:28pm Pacific.
  • Options
    twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    this is one of my main gripes, no one knows what the hell is happening.

a little disclosure wouldn't go amiss, even if they don't want to go into detail.
    It might be something that's so deeply technical it would be meaningless - something in the background mechanics of the game. It could be something that would give people ideas for exploits. It could be something proprietary. Or it could be that all the folk who know exactly what the problem is are busy trying to fix it, leaving the community team to explain as best they can.

Honestly - I don't really care. I'll just be happy when it's back up again.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
This discussion has been closed.