What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tyranny of Dragons Campaign Tasks - Unable to Progress

2»

Comments

• gilrondorgilrondor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I have a similar problem.

The campaign task of the emerald enclave will not start despite having all the needed recources. When I left click the task a window opens. When going over the start button it says 'U have not yet unlocked this task'. But I completeed the first 3 tasks below and already and did the Emerald Enclave Task twice before.
  • kelly1389kelly1389 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    re: I have a similar problem.

The campaign task of the emerald enclave will not start despite having all the needed recources. When I left click the task a window opens. When going over the start button it says 'U have not yet unlocked this task'. But I completeed the first 3 tasks below and already and did the Emerald Enclave Task twice before.

I just switched to my alt and it's doing the exact same thing.
  • spacejewspacejew Member Posts: 1,044 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    What's worse is that I actually had 1/5 or 2/5 completed in Assist The Zhentarim and those have apparently been deleted while also making it impossible to progress any further into Assist The Zhentarim. So I guess, at this point, that half a weeks effort was erased and I will likely not be able to unlock the Dungeon this weekend which is a pretty huge letdown.
    MoF/Thaum CW SS/Thaum CW IV/Protector GF SW/Combat HR SM/Destroyer GWF WK/Executioner TR DO/Faithful DC
  • jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yup!
    Same here!

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I sense incoming emergency maintenance.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Well I have the same issue and better they give us free progression for the missing day(s). I can't imagine such a basic feature was changed and not tested...
  • rotatorkufrotatorkuf Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    at least there's no subscription fee?
  • alex13291alex13291 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yup!
    Same here!:mad:
  • nubc3ke7331nubc3ke7331 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Well. mine is 4/5 my 5th assist Z was suppose to start today 20 hours(which is bs) for every level and I have all the stuff needed and now it doesnt say missing req it says LOCKED!
  • ctf4voidctf4void Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I am stuck in the ToD campaign as well. I wanted to do the 'Assist the Emerald Enclave' campaign objective for the 5th time, but it is greyed out allthough I have met the requirements. I have 846 dragon hoard coins, 11 Dragon Sigils and 157 gold, I am level 60, and I completed the quest 'Marching Orders'.

I haven't run into this probelm before with my other Character who is more ahead in the ToD campaign, so I don't think it is an error on my side. Please fix this.
  • hexanna22hexanna22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    Update-no response to ticket yet...
  • nahk2nahk2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    On one of my characters (Jord Bloodcleave) he hired the worker. He then still has the tasks level 1 as locked and he can't hire another worker, hence he is unable to do anything in this profession. Please fix, thanks.
  • hexanna22hexanna22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    Update to add that My GWF also has her tree locked and frozen
  • surrencysurrency Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm seen this issue in Mithril Mines, Ghost Stores as well as the dungeon in Rothe Valley. I've probably missed out on at least a dozen dungeons at this point. If I group with someone I can at least complete the dungeon and get credit for common cause but cannot open the chest at the end. Due to this many of my friend are far ahead of me in the campaign.
  • frufirefrufire Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yup same here, logged in after patch. Completed the 3rd stage of the Gauntlet campaign now it's greyed out and says locked but I have a green tick in the previous one but cannot progress.
  • ladykrystineladykrystine Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This just happened to me with completing day 4 of assisting the Zhentarim. Any idea if there'll be a fix?
    Lady Krystine 60 CW * Pelloth 60 DC * Moria De'Comri 60 GWF * Leona Dawntreader 60 GF
    Asyira TR * Aislynn De'Comri CW * Joffrey Baratheon SW * Kili HR

Proud Member of V A H A L L A
    Founder and Guild Officer for Heralds of Lurid Dusk
  • ffejrxffejrx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    edited September 2014
    I dont know why they don't at least put a message to players to warn them, or let a thread stay in the general forum which gets more views...this is happening to more and more people with no fix mentioned yet.
  • jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    niadan wrote: »
    So I am not the only one locked out of TOD advancement?

Don't know if it's everyone, but it IS lots of folks.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • pilipino93pilipino93 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Dang, just finished a few hours of studying and wanted to do some dailies. T_T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    amvek wrote: »
    Attempted to create a ticket on this issue and it says ticket was crated but no ticket exists in my log. Attempted to create a second ticket on this and no ticket exists in my ticket history.

At least the in game support is working as intended!
    You made a bug report then it sounds like, which is exactly what this is. Bug reports are not shown in Support Ticket History, as they are not sent to Support. They are sent to the QA Dev Team, who do not respond to Bug Reports. If you need a response about an Issue the Game Masters can fix, then submit a GM Ticket instead. Submitting bug reports repeatedly as GM Tickets can incur infractions. They'll tell you to submit a Bug Report instead a few times and if one keeps it up, they may be less receptive.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    This is set to be fixed along with tomorrow's emergency maintenance:
    Content and Environment
    •Resolved an issue that prevented some Tyranny of Dragons campaign content from being completed.

If this occurs again after maintenance has completed, please make a new thread (or post in one someone has already made afterwards) and/or Bug report.

Safe travels,

PWE Community Moderator
  • bigbird191bigbird191 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Clicked to accept my progress on Tyranny of Dragons campaign menu. This then deleted all my progress. Is this affecting anyone else?
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    No need to worry. There is an emergency maintenance today the 19th to fix this issue.
    edited September 2014
    bigbird191 wrote: »
    Clicked to accept my progress on Tyranny of Dragons campaign menu. This then deleted all my progress. Is this affecting anyone else?

Please see:
    zebular wrote: »
    This is set to be fixed along with tomorrow's emergency maintenance:
    Content and Environment
    •Resolved an issue that prevented some Tyranny of Dragons campaign content from being completed.

If this occurs again after maintenance has completed, please make a new thread (or post in one someone has already made afterwards) and/or Bug report.
    Safe travels,

PWE Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.