test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tyranny of Dragons Campaign Tasks - Unable to Progress

grandaelusgrandaelus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
When there's a quest to enter a small dungeon for the Dragon campaign, you cannot enter the dungeon.
If you take a lift on a party with players who can enter, you get no reward but quest seems to complete.

Realise that this reward is crucial for advancing in the Dragon campaign.

I want my Dragon Sigils! I already missed 1 (hence the knowledge of the party and still no reward)
Post edited by grandaelus on

Comments

• grandaelusgrandaelus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Ok I just got some good details about the bugs:

Neverdeath Graveyard - Ghost Stories
    -Unable to enter the dungeon. (Entry in other party possible and completes this quest, but no reward)

Icespire Peak - Fix Their Wagon
    -Unable to complete the second part Mithral (experienced by a friend)
    -Unable to fix the wagon, questpath leads back to NPC but not 1 cart/wagon can be fixed anyhow or anywhere.

Another issue related to Ghost Stories bugging:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?719351-common-cause-quest-for-last-4-days-(-includes-mithral-mine-)-therefore-incompleteable

I would be pleased if you add your experienced bug ^^
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    This does not seem to be a common issue - I asked around, and nobody else seems to have experienced it When you say "Unable to complete" the mithal, do you mean that you cannot get into the mine when you stand in front of it, or..? Also, regarding the wagons, if you have the quest and go to the wagons, are you saying you cannot interact with them ?
    Hoping for improvements...
  • grandaelusgrandaelus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    If you read, read the whole thing i wrote, don't comment unless you know how. That regards the Mithral Mine completion.

About the Wagons: that quest bugged right past the Common Cause quest. Common Cause was what i was looking at for completion and i know i did the wagons right so that was bugged right through eachother.

Yes i am saying i cannot interact with them, thats what it says, thank you captain obvious.
  • elsekeras8elsekeras8 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Same issue for me, I cant interact with wagons in Fix their wagon quest, fix that please
  • hodielhodiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Same thing here with the 'Fix their wagon' part of 'Common Cause'- when I went round there were no interact points on any of the wagons; there was the trail line leading me back to Hazrah Stormhammer and the diamond representing him on the map as showing where I was meant to go, but there was no way to hand the quest in, or any indication that it had been completed at all.
  • rotatorkufrotatorkuf Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    even though i'm already 1/3

it says "you have not yet unlocked this task"

what the heck?

http://i.imgur.com/X5Dx4Ys.jpg

am i gonna be unable to progress?
  • dreamaltsdreamalts Member Posts: 0
    edited September 2014
    Same...

06ee7a3115584d031e75dc986e2b0fc7.png
    ec2330384aaacb6dbe038d3908a55030.png
  • lking73lking73 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    same thing, the only toon who has access is the one already waiting for the timer to finish
  • aviracaineaviracaine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Same here.
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    uh oh.

/10chars
    I aim to misbehave
  • hexanna22hexanna22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    Weapon artifact tree locked and greyed out after collecting my 4th reward on the second branch. It does not show me the 4 tasks that I have already done on that branch, nor will it let me craft more despite having more than enough crafting items. My inventory was now full.

I put in a ticket. Just want to see if this happened to anyone else, or warn others...as at 20 hours a task...it will really be a bummer to lose all this progress.
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    methinks there's an issue with the update as this thread shows people can't do ToD Campaign tasks:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?761491-just-logged-in-after-patch-can-t-do-ToD-tasks
    I aim to misbehave
  • hexanna22hexanna22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    thank you:)
    edited September 2014
    Weapon artifact tree locked and greyed out after collecting my 4th reward on the second branch. It does not show me the 4 tasks that I have already done on that branch, nor will it let me craft more despite having more than enough crafting items My inventory was not full
  • rotatorkufrotatorkuf Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    inb4 not fixed until next thurs
    edited September 2014
    a1qpzMr.jpg
    edited September 2014
    a1qpzMr.jpg
  • wbaiiiwbaiii Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Unfortunately I have the same problem.
  • trueoriginstrueorigins Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    << same issue... quite upsetting i better not have to redo all my tasks.. i was only going to be 5 days from collecting weapon **** it!
  • titaniumworldtitaniumworld Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I got the same problem was 4/5 in zhentarim claimed my reward and it locked. thought I would be playing with my new artifact sword in the next 2 days :(
  • redyummiredyummi Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I have the same problem. After I took my reward from the "Assist The Zhentarim " box, it grayed out and was "Locked". Did I lose all my progression? The previous box is completed, but yet this one is still locked.

Just logged in on a different toon and the same thing happened in "Assist The Lords Alliance" box. Hope I did not lose all my progression as this was the last step to advance to the next.
  • ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    redyummi wrote: »
    I have the same problem. After I took my reward from the "Assist The Zhentarim " box, it grayed out and was "Locked". Did I lose all my progression? The previous box is completed, but yet this one is still locked.

Just logged in on a different toon and the same thing happened in "Assist The Lords Alliance" box. Hope I did not lose all my progression as this was the last step to advance to the next.

Same here, I have 1/3 on Assist the Harpers, and I can't move on, it's locked (I have the resources)...
  • zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Same thing to me :/ Was so close to finishing Assist Zhentarim but now I can't advance at all.
  • kelly1389kelly1389 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I am stuck with Assist the emerald enclave completed, but unable to unlock Assist the Zhentarim. It says I need to complete the quest, a sign of Good Faith, but I can't find the quest. The quest giver is supposed to be Dran Barrow in whispering caverns, but he only gives me the dragon and a daily quest. Harper keeps sending me to the lower level dragons, and never to whispering Caverns. Anyone have any ideas? TIA
  • oldrootsoldroots Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Hi, this is my first time posting on the forum, so hopefully someone can help me or tell me if this is happening for anyone else; if it's a bug or if I'm just doing something wrong.

When I began continuing the Tyranny of Dragon's campaign yesterday, I was able to begin my second task, which I had completed and claimed a reward for today. For some reason though, the task is now suddenly locked to me and it claims I must complete the lower level task first despite already completing it (and now having completed 1/3 of the task that is now suddenly locked to me). This only seemed to happen after the recent patch.
    f10bw4.jpg
    (I'm level 57 by the way, and I have already completed the Remnants of the Past quest.)

It would be reassuring to know if this is a bug or just something I'm missing on my end, since I've had trouble navigating the campaign window in the past, hahah.

Thanks in advance!
  • darkdraykendarkdrayken Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Same, just made the 4/5 on Assist the Zhentarim and it just greyed out.

• lesplelesple Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm having the same problem, only I've already done the quest and am now stuck on 4/5 completed help the zentharim. I can't pick the quest up either and continue the campaign. A sign of good faith lists as completed in my quest history.
    What's a signature and what does it do?
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2014
  • oldrootsoldroots Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Ah, yeah. Just seen a few posts about it on the forum, woops.

Well, I feel better that it isn't just something I've done wrong I guess, hahah!
  • spookymistspookymist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I am stuck at this point too. I get the normal 2 quests from whispering caverns, but have never had the sign of good faith come up.

:(
This discussion has been closed.