Options

Neverwinter: List of Promotions & Giveaways

Comments

• Options
    evaliraevalira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Thanks Zebular that worked
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    evalira wrote: »
    Thanks Zebular that worked
    Most welcome!
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    serpinecoh wrote: »
    "Dervish" is a rather stylish title...

My old pve main class from Guild wars :3
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    brishenbrishen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Yay! I found it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    powrslavepowrslave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    "internal error please try again"

restarted arc and it worked
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Found it! Sneaky, sneaky, but at least its still working.
  • Options
    akemnosakemnos Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    hopefully it still works for another 2 hours until i get home.
  • Options
    harkinharkin Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    If only i could find it. :P Stared my eyes to death for over an hour now, im not sure how deep they hide the codes.
  • Options
    berylgreenberylgreen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 66
    edited August 2014
    I looked until my eyes were crossing....before the code was added. LOL! Found it, redeemed just a minute ago. :)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    People making it so sound so easy to find, do they like hide it in the source code or something? already looked through that like 4 times. :S
  • Options
    mutantdemocracymutantdemocracy Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    harkin wrote: »
    People making it so sound so easy to find, do they like hide it in the source code or something? already looked through that like 4 times. :S

You will find what you're looking for, once you think like a giraffe.
  • Options
    thirstiusthirstius Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Been hard at work all day. Just noticed that the code was put in the news posting. Still works!

Not that hard if you have found any of the codes in the past.

Edit: "put in the news posting" as in added to the article some time earlier, per the initial notice -- good way to get folks to watch their Twitter feed.
  • Options
    berylgreenberylgreen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 66
    edited August 2014
    I sent a hint in a PM, Harkin.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Found it, but gives me an error that its incorrect. :(
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Try different characters that look the same. Remember that the number 1 and a lower-case L look very similar.
  • Options
    naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Code is still there but no longer works. First time I've missed it. :P
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.
  • Options
    theskymovestheskymoves Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    naicalus wrote: »
    Code is still there but no longer works. First time I've missed it. :P

Me too. *makes sad face*
  • Options
    wimpazoidwimpazoid Member Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Codes get used up faster nowadays, there's always someone who gives away the location on Neverwinter facebook.

Better to go there first and know where to look for it quickly.
  • Options
    godhricgodhric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 437 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    what title does the hidden code give now? anyone care to shed some light in this?
  • Options
    alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    godhric wrote: »
    what title does the hidden code give now? anyone care to shed some light in this?

Title is: Dervish
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • Options
    cococyacococya Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I find it extremely disappointing and frankly a slap in the face of the people liking their facebook page, where there was no reference to any hidden code inserted in the blog post. I and many others chose to like their facebook because we don't use twitter, that's the beauty of having multiple social media platforms, you can related and spread news on several outlets at the same time for a lot of people. However, they only posted about it on twitter, and now the code isn't working anymore, so yeah, that was nice.
  • Options
    dnn259dnn259 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    code isn't working anymore. already run out or what?
  • Options
    xana4411xana4411 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    i found the code long ago , i tired everything in uppercase or lower case or mix , and still saying code is in correct :/ ,
  • Options
    dnn259dnn259 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    next week, then.. half an hour spent for nothing xD
  • Options
    thirstiusthirstius Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Based on posting times it looks like the code was working for about 5 hours from when it was (I assume) announced on Twitter.

I've found a few in time, missed a few. The "technique", it would seem, would be to try to read every News article as soon as possible after it is published, looking for a code announcement at the bottom.

Some suggestions for monitoring the articles:

1) Have the News page open in a separate browser tab or window while you are online. Keeping an eye on it can be a challenge, though.

2) Network with friends or guildmates while online to help notify each other when a "code" article is published.

3) Watch the NWO Facebook page for someone mentioning code sightings. (Do people really give away the location? That kinda takes the fun out of it).

4) If today is any indication, monitor the NWO Twitter account for announcements.

5) Use an RSS reader to subscribe to NWO News (the subscribe link is at the bottom of all News article pages). I believe there are readers that will even notify you when articles are published (as of your next reader sync) -- and there are probably apps for your phone to do the same.

Hard to get to them all in time, but where there's a will, there's a way to get some of them anyway.
  • Options
    thesensaithesensai Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I read the blog this morning and no code. then a few hours later I saw there was a code via this thread and went back. The code was in there, where it wasn't before.

So basically,... seeing a blog post is not garuntee. they could modify it at any time to add a code.
  • Options
    rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2014
  • Options
    dagger2thugtrap7dagger2thugtrap7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited August 2014
    thesensai wrote: »
    I read the blog this morning and no code. then a few hours later I saw there was a code via this thread and went back. The code was in there, where it wasn't before.

So basically,... seeing a blog post is not garuntee. they could modify it at any time to add a code.
    ANd is there a way to redeem it on ARC 'cause i saw it and was trying to redeem it but nothin it's incorrect. Do you succeed?
  • Options
    veerwingveerwing Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I tried for over 30 minutes to put in the code and it doesn't work, keeps saying its "invalid." Yes, I found it and yes I'm entering it in correctly. Just sent an email to Support so let's see what happens? ((started putting in the code today at 11 PM - PST))
  • Options
    thetrueazurethetrueazure Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I hope the Dervish title appears again. The keys seemed to disappear in record time, and the title's pretty snazzy. :(

Much like the rest, I found the code, but it seems to have been well expended by the time I did.