test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rare fire archon ?

fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
just saw it on AH

how to get it ?

35i26fc.jpg

BTW it have no active bonus when u look at AH

24gnkvc.jpg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by fauust01 on

Comments

• Options
    grommusgrommus Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ask the seller through mailbox or whisper.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Tarmalune Trade Bar Vendor, for 1000 trade bars.

Edit: Oh, the blue? Hmm, mind blank.
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Kind of want to know that too Oo

Does it have different active bonus?
  • Options
    kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    vasdamas wrote: »
    Kind of want to know that too Oo

Does it have different active bonus?

There's a picture above that shows it having no active bonus, and the OP says "BTW it have no active bonus when u look at AH".
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Has there been any kind of spender event going on ? or could it be a throwback to open beta or anything? even the icon is a different color aren't companions icons usually the same no matter the level?
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    kattefjaes wrote: »
    There's a picture above that shows it having no active bonus, and the OP says "BTW it have no active bonus when u look at AH".

Oh, sorry, silly me :( Didn't notice he put a sentence between two screenies.

Just logged in and found it on AH myself, though. Wondering why it is still there - _-
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I Pmed this player but no answer :(

can any 1 PM him also ? meybe i am just unlucky

or any one meybe solved this already ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    nipidnipid Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    He isnt answering me also :/
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    meybe somehow he transfered it from preview serv o,0 ?

the lack of active bonus on normal server is strange

also the fact that only 1x is on AH

anyone with a lot of AD's wanna buy it meybe and post how it looks like in game is it any dif or so ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    it is not on AH anymore :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tolnortolnor Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    anyone found where this came from yet? Really baffled by it
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    tolnor wrote: »
    anyone found where this came from yet? Really baffled by it

Same my friend, same here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    valencayvalencay Member Posts: 431 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    I really don't think this is legit, and that's why he doesn't answer you
    Aset Xharran, Oppressor CW
  • Options
    devaneiodevaneio Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    If isn't legit then this topic will just magically disappear, and if you try to report the way it was done then you will get banned.
    Good luck anyway.
  • Options
    sarahtallsarahtall Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    That's actually really odd. o.O
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    Well, if anyone or that person selling it knows how to acquire it, please post it here soon.

Otherwise, I hope this has been reported and brought to the attention of devs. This is sounding to be an exploit or a hack.
  • Options
    meldan3nmeldan3n Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I bought this thing off AH, haven't equipped it, though. If anyone wants this "rarity", just message me and I'll sell it for 600k+.

I'll post more pictures later. But so far it looks like a normal Fire Archon without a set bonus.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    meldan3n wrote: »
    I bought this thing off AH, haven't equipped it, though. If anyone wants this "rarity", just message me and I'll sell it for 600k+.

I'll post more pictures later. But so far it looks like a normal Fire Archon without a set bonus.

hahahaha did you really buy this ****?
  • Options
    mrgiggles651mrgiggles651 Member Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    valencay wrote: »
    I really don't think this is legit, and that's why he doesn't answer you
    Or the seller just wasn't logged in. If someone was haxxoring up items to sell on the AH, they'd stick to items that a) sell for a lot more than this, and b) aren't unique so they don't draw attention. No one is going to look twice at an Avatar of War helmet or cat companion and go "omg hax" for instance.
    I wasted five million AD promoting the Foundry.
  • Options
    jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I am getting a little tickle of memory here:
    Wasn't one of the Trade Bar items wonky in some way for a while way back during the Beta Weekends?
    I think it MIGHT have been a known and long since repaired Bug.
    Maybe just someone cleaning out their Bank on a long since retired character just before deleting it to free up space for the Warlock?
    Or I could be completely mistaken and be thinking of a completely different item.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I find it slightly worrying that after 20 posts and several days... no one can say where this came from. Either no one (on forums) is still playing the game from when this item was available... or it is an exploit.. neither answer sits well with me.

Someone enlighten us plz or confirm jorifice's memory :)
  • Options
    yawulfyawulf Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i seriously dont think its an exploit if u mean some one created a companion?this might be like the blue skeletal dog and the white skeletal dog during valindras invasion.So i think it might have been some promotion from way back offering it
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    yawulf wrote: »
    i seriously dont think its an exploit if u mean some one created a companion?this might be like the blue skeletal dog and the white skeletal dog during valindras invasion.So i think it might have been some promotion from way back offering it

The problem is not that it is blue, but the fact that it doesn't have an active bonus, it would be the only companion without a bonus
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    valencay wrote: »
    The problem is not that it is blue, but the fact that it doesn't have an active bonus, it would be the only companion without a bonus

Both the lack of an active bonus and the rareity are both problems , Nobody can remember a rare version of the Fire Archon ever being released .
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    If it's a throwback really old forgotten Beta item, not having an active bonus makes sense because it would have never had one coded.

Still weird though.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    still no confirmation?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    still no confirmation?

You would probably be best off waiting till the preview server gets a new patch and panderus is online and pm him and see if he can tell you where it came from , or maybe pm akromatik , be sure to explain to them that it has no active bonus and nobody can remember the rare version of the Fire Archon pet ever being added to the game.
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    still no confirmation?

Pretty odd that nobody here knows where it came from
  • Options
    ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I guess it was generated due to some bugs as it doesn't provide active bonus.
  • Options
    ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    If it's a throwback really old forgotten Beta item, not having an active bonus makes sense because it would have never had one coded.

Still weird though.

Yep, that's what I thought. An item somehow "slipped" through the beta in a very limited amount (maybe a temporary mistake on a loot table), it wasn't updated during the "active bonus" patch because it was completely forgotten and it lived up to today.