Comments

• Options
    bokongskibokongski Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    hi xyn are you still active in neverwinter
  • Options
    darkinght1darkinght1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    is very good your build I've really improved my score in pvp, i don't have enchantments of weapon or armor, i don't have enough AD :( but i have good results :D

ej92Dsn.jpg

SpeeGlD.jpg
  • Options
    xyntrynz1axyntrynz1a Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 243 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    bokongski wrote: »
    hi xyn are you still active in neverwinter

Yes sir I am still around.
    I just dont reply on the forums much but will keep up with my thread and read all the new stuff.
    For some reason, even though I have it configured, I never get email alerts to threads I am active in.

I am extremely active with my current guild and have been training some in PVP but they are more PVE focused.

I have completed IWD on my TR and have 200 Rep on my HR alt

With the power points, i have added DF and Courage Breaker into my rotation.
    Courage Breaker seems to work great in PVE and I am about to start testing it in PvP

Im slowly working my way through the PVP campaign. 8/10 in Domination with triple kills and wins needed to finish.
    Im not in a PVP guild so I wasnt able to steamroll through the wins like everyone else and tend to only do 4 matches a day due to time I play online. Work and wife get in the way :)
    Im lower on the boards due to my win/loss ratio not being great but I have a 10-1 kill to death ratio and am even higher for assist to death ratio so I am doing very well still.
    I'll glady take any advice on how you guys get triple kills because that seems to be aluding me. I can double kill a ton especially when someone soul forges

I am doing very well in all PVP type games. Only time I get whomped is in open PVP against multiple roaring and cockatrice equipped foes. Its hard to fight when you in a perma root stage.

I havent seen our Tr channel be very active but feel free to chat in there as I have it active in my party and Guild tabs and will respond/chat if I see it.

I also have to update my guide

Im still running Profound Scoundrel because Black Ice gear has no stealth bonuses. I now use the Kessel cloak, rings and belt as they were a real nice upgrade from my ancient gear. 181 points for things is killer.
    I still run the spymaster set in PVE and use the Pfound execitioner main hand dagger for PVP
    I just got the Dread. Main hand in VT and am farming for the matching off hand. Once I get that ill switch to it

Feel free to send me a tell or party invite if you want to run a dungeon or skirmish
    In game i am
    Xyntrynzia@xyntrynz1a (please note the number one vs an i after the @symbol)

Morenthar
    Thank you for the compliment.

Dark
    Those are fantastic results. Keep up the good work!!
    Scoundrel Trickster Rogue
    Leaving dead question marks everywhere
  • Options
    darkinght1darkinght1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    this is one of my best matches in pvp, but we lost ._.

6PBH1vT.png
  • Options
    xyntrynz1axyntrynz1a Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 243 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    Wow
    Thats a lot of killing
    :)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for replying. I love your build. I hope that I can play with you on pvp dom. that would be fun and exciting. My ign name anyways is LADYTENTEN :-)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    anyways I would like to ask if most of your offense slot were sylveries because my recovery is 2040 and yours is 2800 that's really awesome. any tips
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    All but one of my offense slots have silvery's and I have other equipment that adds to that. I am now at the point where I should be able to swap some out for something else. I just have not gotten around to it.

Since Mod 4 has come out I have upgraded a bunch of stuff. I need to take new screenshots. Like most people, I have all of the PVP Boons and all of the Icewind Dale Boons. The link to my Character Sheet on page 1 of this thread will show my latest equipment which I will list below

I now wield both The Dagger and Stilleto of the Dread Legion
    My neck, rings and belt are all from the Kessel Skirmish
    Purified Black Ice Cloak, 2 Purified Black Ice Rings and a Corrupted Black Ice Cloak
    Each have 181 Recovery and are a nice increase from my previous Ancient Jewelry.

In my inventory I have 2 Rings of Preservation, the PVP Ring Pair and the Dominators Cloak. If I need to temp increase my regeneration, i will quickly switch my rings and cloaks then switch back when i am about to renter the fray.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    xyntrynz1a wrote: »
    All but one of my offense slots have silvery's and I have other equipment that adds to that. I am now at the point where I should be able to swap some out for something else. I just have not gotten around to it.

Since Mod 4 has come out I have upgraded a bunch of stuff. I need to take new screenshots. Like most people, I have all of the PVP Boons and all of the Icewind Dale Boons. The link to my Character Sheet on page 1 of this thread will show my latest equipment which I will list below

I now wield both The Dagger and Stilleto of the Dread Legion
    My neck, rings and belt are all from the Kessel Skirmish
    Purified Black Ice Cloak, 2 Purified Black Ice Rings and a Corrupted Black Ice Cloak
    Each have 181 Recovery and are a nice increase from my previous Ancient Jewelry.

In my inventory I have 2 Rings of Preservation, the PVP Ring Pair and the Dominators Cloak. If I need to temp increase my regeneration, i will quickly switch my rings and cloaks then switch back when i am about to renter the fray.

thanks for the reply.. I hope you can show us all of that.in another post.. :-)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    can you give me the direct link for you new post please I also have the complete purified black ice cloak and 2 purified rings. i wanted to know what do you use as an enchantment for your defensive slots. thanks
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Its on my first page.
    Its the same link, but since it points to my gateway, it will always be up to date

I apologize, i have a new job and time for playing games has been very low so I have not been around much lately.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I just wanted to let people know that I am retiring from this game.

I had a lot of fun for a good period of time, but lately, it's felt more like work than gaming to keep up and be competitive, and to be honest, I think the developers just have not done a good job over the past year+, especially with our class.
    For the players
    Thanks for all the good times, there have been a lot of them and I will remember them fondly.