test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lightfoot thief

Comments

• yokki1yokki1 Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    i have a question for anyone who has the companion. are the bleeds player level based or companion level based? i have one and i tested it on preview and the bleeds were ranging from 68-70 . the companion was lvl 5 and the bleeds were almost same for lvl 9. can someone please tell me how much is max damage of bleed? if they are just 68-70 bleeds the companion is not worth it.
    *i will try to do some more testing tomorrow.
  • drezzatdrezzat Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I saw the thief for sale on the AH for 5 mil so at lease one person got one already, anyone know if it only drops from the boss or can you get it from a chest in Sword advents?
  • cloud990plcloud990pl Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    drezzat wrote: »
    I saw the thief for sale on the AH for 5 mil so at lease one person got one already, anyone know if it only drops from the boss or can you get it from a chest in Sword advents?

Drops from boss, its actually pretty surprising when you got one instead of crappy blue item
  • farla47farla47 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    cloud990pl wrote: »
    Drops from boss, its actually pretty surprising when you got one instead of crappy blue item

Oh, glad to hear that. I always wondered where is the slight chance of getting it, and if doing all the side fights would help me. No more wasting time on them!
    (almost)All my friends are Imaginary!
  • akemnosakemnos Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    lol no kidding. I only have 1 purple companion so its tough to complete. Seeing a blue there gets my hopes up for a brief second before my dreams are crushed once again by that **** villainous RNG

30 completions and counting.
  • kirkcaldykirkcaldy Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The usual contents of the Boss Drop for me.
    617 Copper
    1250 RAD
    1 District Map
    1 Seal Of Unicorn :confused:

• crazymikeecrazymikee Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I ran rank 6 dungeons on my phone to no avail, never went onto the gateway on my labtop cause I can just login :D
    Coach Mike - 19.1k PvP CW
    CRAZY MIKE - 14.6k PvE CW

Backbone - 16.7k PvP HR
    [SIGPIC]http://i59.tinypic.com/s3hts7.png[/SIGPIC]
  • revolreebrevolreeb Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2014
    Got mine after about my 30th completion with 3 purple and 1 blue companion..sold it in AH, and have done another 40 runs without seeing it again.
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Well, I am just going to leave it here for those who grind and think that companion doesn't even exist. It does exist guys
    33pghm8.jpg

Just finished my 650+ run. Stoped counting (again) at 600+
    Also surprised why there are no screenshots like that on the internet. Probably it's going to be a beacon of faith for some now xD
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Congratulations! I'm still holding out the smallest of hopes that one day, I get that victory screen with the Lightfoot Thief.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
    edited July 2014
    ironzerg79 wrote: »
    Congratulations! I'm still holding out the smallest of hopes that one day, I get that victory screen with the Lightfoot Thief.
    They say you get find/get expensive drops when you basically stop caring. :P
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    vasdamas wrote: »

I stopped caring after the first IWD patch . . . oh wait. Nope, I stopped caring. Now give me my gauntlets and main :\
    I aim to misbehave
    edited July 2014
    vasdamas wrote: »

Well from now on, all I'll hope for is the same unidentified green loot I got after completing it!

And grats!
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Congrats! If I can't play the main game, I find SCA worth playing at least on AD days.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
    edited July 2014
    Thank you all ^ _^
    obsiddia wrote: »
    Congrats! If I can't play the main game, I find SCA worth playing at least on AD days.
    Yeap, I spent countless job breaks trying to pull one out via my laptop or tablet pc -.-
  • psychicslugpsychicslug Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Sorry to tell you but you only get the companion once, same as the dog. run as much as you want but only once per character from what I can see.
    edited July 2014
    Sorry to tell you but you only get the companion once, same as the dog. run as much as you want but only once per character from what I can see.

Nope, I personally know a guy that got 3 (thieves) of them from SCA. Sometimes I wanted to stab him with a rusted spoon...really...
  • shavaruinshavaruin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Also, i have 5 dogs :P
    Just turn tutorials on, and delete cookies = run SCA tutorial as much as you like (or dislike, in my position).
    I did it for the jokes of an entire pack of dogs in my idle companion bag.
    edited July 2014
    Ok, so yet again I didn't get the thief. But come on, this reward is just sad! Couldn't I at least get a drake?!

4pc839m.jpg?1
    edited July 2014
    Yes, they definitely should add something cheesy besides the lighfoot thief. I'd say companion's dyes but we can't even dye those yet or customize in any way :(

Perhap unqiue blues with inique stats would be good.
  • ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    There could also be a new reward which is more appealing than Lightfoot Thief. Currently, Lightfoot Thief seems to be the only reason players run tier 6 adventures.
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I assume they'll add another possibility at some point. ...hopefully.
    And to confirm, you can get more than one thief, and I have.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
    edited July 2014
    obsiddia wrote: »
    I assume they'll add another possibility at some point. ...hopefully.
    And to confirm, you can get more than one thief, and I have.

I won't ever try to farm the second thief on gateway in any case. That bazillion of attempts and hours I wasted....I am just going to buy one from somebody for my SW.
  • rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    naisee. gtz

upload to like imgur.com, then use the insert image button on the toolbar. dont know what the rules are on images. I think game related is allowed but not sure.
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
    edited September 2014
    I usually use tinypic to post stuff :P
  • zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm currently working on upgrading my companions to be able to have a shot at this myself. I have 2 rank 30 companions and 1 rank 25 and one rank 20. So I still have a ways to go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Mod Note:
    This thread is currently immune to Necromancy, as it has been blessed with longevity, for its topic isn't something that suffers from becoming outdated at this time. So, no worries!
  • zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    zebular wrote: »
    Mod Note:
    This thread is currently immune to Necromancy, as it has been blessed with longevity, for its topic isn't something that suffers from becoming outdated at this time. So, no worries!

Its not that its immune. The thread has turned into a lich.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Congratulations, shadw2012! I still haven't been able to get one yet.

zshikara wrote: »
    Its not that its immune. The thread has turned into a lich.
    *the mage chuckles madly*
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    zebular wrote: »
    Congratulations, shadw2012! I still haven't been able to get one yet.

*the mage chuckles madly*

*quietly waits for the thread to say "All right I don't wanna unlive on this planet anymore..."*
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.