test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

HCG (Hardcore Christian Gamers)

1234568»

Comments

• beriad1beriad1 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello, I may be interested as well. I am a seasoned mmorpg medic, usually playing spy as my alt. (for this game cleric & rogue) I am a daily player and a paying player. I have a few years experience in P2P D&D and played the other D & D mmorpg before. I am a Christian as of a few years now as well. I am used to ventrilo and have my own server, but would be willing to try this raidcall thing out. I would like to meet with at least one official over voice before I confirm my choice if you guys are still accepting new members. So, can you send me a PM on here to let me know when is a good time? Thanks, I look forward to meeting you :)

I fully support what you are doing here Death. You are a real nice person and I know that gamers who are Christian and wish to congregate with fellow Christians for casual, friendly, and fun D&D adventures can find no better guild leader then this young man.

Great theme to build a guild around. Don't let a few disrespectful jerks take you off message. Continue to stand for what you believe in, and they will come. You can count on Tyrs, we will be friends in the light.. look for us during launch!
    Nice!
    fs_49316d8a5de21281b0f4fc8f0089006b.png
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    medathos wrote: »
    Are you guys still active? How many people are in the guild? My wife and I levelled to 60 on Dragon, but we would consider a shard switch with this long weekend.

yes we are active with 30 or so active members and a few 60s, sorry I didnt respond earlier I was traveling the past 2 days. Anyway come on down if you like
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    beriad1 wrote: »
    Hello, I may be interested as well. I am a seasoned mmorpg medic, usually playing spy as my alt. (for this game cleric & rogue) I am a daily player and a paying player. I have a few years experience in P2P D&D and played the other D & D mmorpg before. I am a Christian as of a few years now as well. I am used to ventrilo and have my own server, but would be willing to try this raidcall thing out. I would like to meet with at least one official over voice before I confirm my choice if you guys are still accepting new members. So, can you send me a PM on here to let me know when is a good time? Thanks, I look forward to meeting you :)

Nice!
    yep, Ill talk with you, just give me a bit so I can find some headphones, Im on vacation and the headset is at the house

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • celticwebcelticweb Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    We still have plenty of room for more members if anyone is interested. You can post if you would like to join.

You can message me if you want

This sounds like something I would be interested in checking-out... Kirk (celticweb@rocketmail.com):cool:
    edited June 2013
    celticweb wrote: »
    This sounds like something I would be interested in checking-out... Kirk (celticweb@rocketmail.com):cool:

Hey man sorry I didnt respond soon, Ive been a little swamped the past few days. If you can just add me as a friend ingame and then I can add you from there

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Just for those that are interested here some the info you may want to know about

We are on the Mindflayer shard.

For new members and those wanting to become a member remember the below.

Please register on our forums at http://hcgneverwinter.blogspot.com/p/hcg-neverwinter-forum.html snd then introduce yourself

Here are our rules

1" Do unto others as you would have them do to you."
    2. is to help others(this one points back to rule one, if you want help you have to be willing to help others)
    3. have fun
    4. As we are a Christian guild, prevent yourself from doing things such as taking God's name in vain, cursing, flaming others, and the like.
    5. report issues between you and other players to me
    6. Join our guild forums, as we are a community.

If you would like to join ingame please add me to your friends list and PM me as this is one of the easiest ways to add you in. My handle is @DeathsCrowbar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    Happy 4th of July and to all you troops that keep us safe Id like to say thank you

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    NOTICE!

Nabble has officially stopped allowing free forums. Due to the fact, that I cannot pay for forums, we are moving... but dont worry, over the past few months I have been working on christian-gaming.com since it reopened back in April. Ill be able to open up guild section there, and add forums for us. This is still being worked on so please stay tuned

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alaska2121alaska2121 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Are you still active?
    How many members are in the guild?
    I might join but I'm just a lvl. 25 **** and I really want to learn how to play this game as good as possible.
    Leave me a respond if you can give me a try.
    edited July 2013
    alaska2121 wrote: »
    Are you still active?
    How many members are in the guild?
    I might join but I'm just a lvl. 25 **** and I really want to learn how to play this game as good as possible.
    Leave me a respond if you can give me a try.

yah we are active, we have around 40 members, but times vary for everyone. Ill be on tonight if youd like to join

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    Hey there guys, so we have started the process of moving to Christian-Gaming.com, our parent site. due to the fact our forums host no longer hosts for free and frankly I cannot pay for it. So we are moving. Trust me I do not like having to do this either, but at least we will always have a home there.

Christian-Gaming.com has daily gaming news, forums that cover everything from Chrisitan life, to prayer, to gaming, to whatever. I hope this will help the guild, and also Christian-Gaming.com .

Everyone will be allowed to use the forums, and if need be I can get the owner to make a forum just for the Neverwinter stuff. We also have our own group that will have its own sections to make topics and such. You can find it at christian-gaming.com/forums/groups/hcg-neverwinter.html . It will allow us to host are photos and such.

Christian-Gaming.com is a community and hopefully in it you will find members that you will make great friendships with and play multiple games with.I have been with the site for about 1 year and 4 months now, and am currently writing for and doing podcasts with the site.

I hope to see you over there.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • korpakukac1korpakukac1 Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just a quick question out of curiosity. Do all of you christian players play clerics? o.O
    edited July 2013
    Just a quick question out of curiosity. Do all of you christian players play clerics? o.O

ROFLOL. No, but we do have clerics. I play a GF and a GWF.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    Starting tomorrow I will be out of town until thursday the 25th.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    Hey guys got back last night so Iwill be able to add people ingame today after I finish patching and hop on

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • romeobravo92romeobravo92 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have applied on the site, awaiting approval. Excited to join the guild.
  • romeobravo92romeobravo92 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    look up '@romeobravo92' in game and you will find me.
    edited July 2013
    look up '@romeobravo92' in game and you will find me.

Will do. I hope to see you ingame.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mrmorbidnessmrmorbidness Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    hello. is hcg still active in neverwinter. I seek brethren!
    edited January 2014
    hello. is hcg still active in neverwinter. I seek brethren!

its been a little while since I was on due to the Holidays and some deaths in the family but I expect so. Ill be on after I update the game, and you can visit christian-gaming.com for more christian gaming stuff related to HCG

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    Good to see you Death!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2014
    Good to see you Death!

you too man, I havent played much since the Holidays started(my gaming always slows down at that time) but I hope to be playing some soon, after I update the game that is.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xxbigd1xx#7199 xxbigd1xx Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Are you still recruiting if so I am interested ty and have a blessed weekend.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Holy Cow! Deathssickle. Good to see you in the land of the living again. Best of luck with the guild.