test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

HCG (Hardcore Christian Gamers)

deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Hey I decided to make a new thread for this because the old one almost all the posts are considered archived comments.

This will be a guild for mature acting gamers and will have members of Hardcore Christian Gamer but anyone willing to be act mature and understanding who like games can play whether you are casual gaming or you play hardcore this guild is open to you. It is for those who want to have fun.
Rules will be pretty obvious Do unto others as you would have them do to you, avoid cursing, try to help others be kind or at least accept other players, and avoid any other things that would be generally disliked.

People of all ages, countries, play-styles, etc. can join. You can join if your are not a Christian but we will have Christians and as long as people can get along things will be fine.

As our mission statement from the site we have sprouted out of states "...We won't preach at you, we won't try to convert you and most of all we won't discriminate against you for your beliefs. We are a refuge for gamers whether you are Christian or not. ..."

As I stated this really sprouts off Hardcore Christian Gamer which is a forum filled with other gamers. We have clans and guilds in just about every online game and sometimes multiple clans or guilds in a game. WE have forums covering everything from Atari to Halo to various MMOs. It is a great community that helps in anyway possible.

We have a website just for this guild set up it has a forum of its own and in the future will hold things like guild photos(when we beat dungeons and such) and a list of our "Founding Members",those who have joined the guild before or on release date, an that will be your title on the guild site and forums.

We will probably have at least light RPing if not more

I will be doing PvP, running dungeons and more. In-fact I plan to make a lot of modules and hope to have a good "team" of guild members who can help make them so that we make the best ones.

Anyone wishing to join the guild needs to register on our forums and introduce themselves. Please make sure to include your @handle (and Neverwinter forum name if they are different) in the introduction and state that you are with the Neverwinter guild. If you do not know your @handle please make sure to post you Neverwinter forum name . Here is a link to the forums. The specific group for our guild on the site is here at christian-gaming.com/forums/groups/hcg-neverwinter.html.

We have plenty of room for members and would enjoy having some more.

THE RULES

1" Do unto others as you would have them do to you."
2. is to help others(this one points back to rule one, if you want help you have to be willing to help others)
3. have fun
4. As we are a Christian guild, prevent yourself from doing things such as taking God's name in vain, cursing, flaming others, and the like.
5. report issues between you and other players to me
6. Join our guild forums, as we are a community.

Thanks and have a nice day.

this is for the Directory

Guild Name: Hardcore Christian Gamers
Guild Leader: deathssickle
Guild Contact: skype HCG.Neverwinter or christian-gaming.com or raidcall ID: 5127014
Guild Site : chrisitan-gaming.com, christian-gaming.com/forums/groups/hcg-neverwinter.html
Guild Currently Recruiting : Any
Current Guild Size: 36-38
Guild Size Goal : 100 - 200 (I have dealt with 200 member guilds before and easily got to know everyone in them)
Guild Type : Fun and Mature
Guild Peak Timezones : EST -PDT
UGC Creation:Yes
PVP:maybe
PVE:Yes
RPing: at least some
Current Server Shard: Mindflayer
I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by deathssickle on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2012
    We still have plenty of room for more members if anyone is interested. You can post if you would like to join.

You can message me if you want

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    People new to MMOs are welcome and I will personally help any new MMO players or new gamers in general whether you are in my guild or not, though those in the guild get first precedence.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    firelordzx5firelordzx5 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I might join, but i dont know, it sound... Interesting.

I was thinkin in a cleric tiefling (Ironic, not is it?) as first character and maybe I might join in this guild but i prefer to think first
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Awesome man give it time if you want.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I just added raidcall our ID is 5127014 feel free to chat with me sometime on that or our Skype

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I would love to have some more people interested in making modules with the foundry so that we can have some different ideas and to collaborate with people.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ferventfervent Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited November 2012
    Hey all, I have gone by many names in MMOs but I'll be returning to my clasic "Bringer" the halfling ranger for neverwinter. I'm actually really excited to see this game coming out and only just found out a week ago that they were going MMO (I've been a little out of touch since Tera died). I like the concept and I'll be checking you out once beta starts if you guys are going to be active there at all. Keep updates on how to keep in touch and I'm sure I'll see you around. Depending on the demands of my business I'll be trying to roll out some maps from the foundry soon after lauch.
  • Options
    adaram648adaram648 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 366 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2012
    I would love to have some more people interested in making modules with the foundry so that we can have some different ideas and to collaborate with people.

I am interested in Foundry mission making for sure. I'll check out your Guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Awesome

Yah I love making little things like this (maps on halo, small video games, etc.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Awesome

Yah I love making little things like this (maps on halo, small video games, etc.

That guild seems HUGE! I am use to really little itty bitty Guilds (other than Old Timer's Guild in some games). It looks more console focused, or, is that just my first impression?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    fervent wrote: »
    Hey all, I have gone by many names in MMOs but I'll be returning to my clasic "Bringer" the halfling ranger for neverwinter. I'm actually really excited to see this game coming out and only just found out a week ago that they were going MMO (I've been a little out of touch since Tera died). I like the concept and I'll be checking you out once beta starts if you guys are going to be active there at all. Keep updates on how to keep in touch and I'm sure I'll see you around. Depending on the demands of my business I'll be trying to roll out some maps from the foundry soon after lauch.

Awesome I will probably start out with some low level quest making and slowly(or as I do to often quickly) start to do intricate stuff.

Im not fully sure but It may be a month or 2 apart from every module I make once the game is out.

We will join the beta as soon as we can.

Also like I have said before I will be doing PvE and probably some PvP.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    adaram648 wrote: »
    That guild seems HUGE! I am use to really little itty bitty Guilds (other than Old Timer's Guild in some games). It looks more console focused, or, is that just my first impression?

Hey which guild are you talking about? If it is this one well it is not very big right now. Or are you talking about christian-gaming.com? If I better know what "that" refers to I can give you a better answer.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Yeah I was talking about the Guild in general. I actually missed the fact that you had a link in your post to a Neverwinter specific chapter. I'll register and check it out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    adaram648 wrote: »
    Yeah I was talking about the Guild in general. I actually missed the fact that you had a link in your post to a Neverwinter specific chapter. I'll register and check it out.

K I have sent you a message on christian-gaming.com My Forum name on it is Deaths Crowbar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    whitedusk22whitedusk22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hey guys,

I'm White and I've been searching for my next XP for a while now and I think Neverwinter is calling my blade. I'd be more than happy to join a group of christian brothers such as yourselves. Being an MMO veteran I will hopefully make a good addition to the guild. Looks like a promising game thus far, hopefully they will release beta soon so we can start testing things out. I'm on Central time and usually on later at night anywhere from around 10p to around 1a. Let me know what I need to do to sign up.
    SOLA_Signature_zpsce14d8b8.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Hey guys,

I'm White and I've been searching for my next XP for a while now and I think Neverwinter is calling my blade. I'd be more than happy to join a group of christian brothers such as yourselves. Being an MMO veteran I will hopefully make a good addition to the guild. Looks like a promising game thus far, hopefully they will release beta soon so we can start testing things out. I'm on Central time and usually on later at night anywhere from around 10p to around 1a. Let me know what I need to do to sign up.
    I sent you a message with some info. Currently there is not any "test" type of thing to be in, no odd rituals. Though I do want anyone who can to join christian-gaming.com and join the group on it. Welcome.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mnaticmnatic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2012
    Was a great read and i like the mission statement.

*scratches chin, picks up guild scroll and gives it a read.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    mnatic wrote: »
    Was a great read and i like the mission statement.

*scratches chin, picks up guild scroll and gives it a read.

Well take time to think if you need to, You are welcome to join.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    solomon101solomon101 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hey, this is 7vincent7black7 from HCG Forums, decided to reinstall DnD Online to play a little. Only problem is I don't know how to join your guild because I have no clue what server you are playing on, much less if anyone from HCG is still playing this.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    solomon101 wrote: »
    Hey, this is 7vincent7black7 from HCG Forums, decided to reinstall DnD Online to play a little. Only problem is I don't know how to join your guild because I have no clue what server you are playing on, much less if anyone from HCG is still playing this.
    Hey I sent you a message. I will send one to your HCG account to make sure you get it. I would like to talk to you on Skype if possible just add hcg.neverwinter

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mrjones1977mrjones1977 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Any room left for a fella?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Any room left for a fella?

Yes there is. uh you may want to add hcg.neverwinter to your skype and install raidcall and join our group.
    5127014 also you probably want to got to hcgneverwinter.blogspot.com I have a forum there for the guild+ anyone else who wants to use it and I will also be able to post guild updates.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gamer0769gamer0769 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
    edited January 2013
    I will be very interested in joining the guild should you get established in Nevewinter. I have been gaming for a very long long time :) and look forward to playing with a group that has values and an interest in having fun together.

Hope to talk to you soon...
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Awsome man

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mrjones1977mrjones1977 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Awesome thanks for the reply. I will have to download skype and raidcall, not a big deal.
  • Options
    meldrothmeldroth Member Posts: 137 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    I'm interested, but I have no Beta key as yet. :/

I plan on playing a Rogue, but not an "evil" Rogue.
    "Truth is absolute, so if you truly seek it, you can find only one answer."
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    It is fine if you dont have beta, You are welcome to join, though as always I recommend you follow hcgneverwinter.blogspot.com and join the forums to keep up with guild announcements and info. Also adding hcg.neverwinter to your skype and downloading raidcall and joining our raidcall group will help as they will be used after release, the raidcall ID is 5127014.

Ill be PMing you a copy of this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Hey guys so Shonsu5320 is a member of the guild he was the first member to join(not counting me since I made it). He had joined on christian-gaming and it took until today to know his Neverwinter Forum Name.

Also Im going to be editing some stuff on our site , this doesnt mean not to go there or to go on the forums there or anything. I will just be editing the background and other stuff. The site has been pretty bland for a while, I want to add some Neverwinter Flair. You can still go and post and everything you want on our forums, and do what you usually do on the site.

Also I have a concept I will be discussing soon on the forums concerning guild and RP so stay tuned and watch the forums guys.

Anyone not part of HCG reading this, you guys are welcome to join.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kakauetxkakauetx Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    hey, I'm still new to the game (like, to the point that haven't even created a character yet) but I would like to join you guys, its always more fun when you play something with other people you know ^^
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    kakauetx wrote: »
    hey, I'm still new to the game (like, to the point that haven't even created a character yet) but I would like to join you guys, its always more fun when you play something with other people you know ^^
    Well you can join the guild, unfortunately as far as I no none of the guild members have Alpha some may have beta but not Alpha, sorry dude. but you are Welcome to join the guild.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]