Comments

• Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    mandodo69 wrote: »
    I know it boosted member sign ups!

Im glad, thats what I was going for
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    It seems that a few people have had 1 or 2 issues registering on our guild forums, so I made a little how to video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONqbPDDsqHw&feature=youtu.be

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Hey guys I plan on doing a special event Thursday night on the HCG raidcall starting about 7:15PM CST though I will get on at 7PM CST anyone who is willing to be civil is welcome to join us. For info on what Im doing you may look at this thread on my guilds forums.

Edit: Im going to be reading from the Gospels about the Triumphal Entry all the way to the Death of Christ. Ending on the death of Christ so that people can think over it and such before Easter Sunday.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,366 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I fully support what you are doing here Death. You are a real nice person and I know that gamers who are Christian and wish to congregate with fellow Christians for casual, friendly, and fun D&D adventures can find no better guild leader then this young man.

Great theme to build a guild around. Don't let a few disrespectful jerks take you off message. Continue to stand for what you believe in, and they will come. You can count on Tyrs, we will be friends in the light.. look for us during launch!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    hcg_zps8849e4ef.png
    :)
    A little bit of shadow, but it is behind the G of HCG. (The shadow of G falls on the logo)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I fully support what you are doing here Death. You are a real nice person and I know that gamers who are Christian and wish to congregate with fellow Christians for casual, friendly, and fun D&D adventures can find no better guild leader then this young man.

Great theme to build a guild around. Don't let a few disrespectful jerks take you off message. Continue to stand for what you believe in, and they will come. You can count on Tyrs, we will be friends in the light.. look for us during launch!

Thanks Andre

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Hey guys, great news, christian-gaming.com is back online.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Remember you are free to join me tonight at 7pm CST on raidcall as I will read Matthew 22-27(I may just read 22,26 and 27 It will just depends)

Raidcall ID: 5127014

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    hey so Im on raidcall, 15 minutes till I start reading

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I know it is a little early for the US, but I have a Sunrise service tomorrow, but Id just like to say Happy Easter everyone.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,366 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Happy Easter Deathsickle and to the rest of the Hardcore Christian Gamers...

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    l1zardo1l1zardo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Always a bitter sweet holiday.

No chocolate puns intended ;)

Happy Easter all.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I hope everyone has had/is having a great Easter Sunday.

On a sidenote has anyone been watching the series "The Bible" on History channel?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Hey guys, Id like to remind any member not registered on our guild forums to go and do so.

Im going to start requiring this for new members

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Hey guys, Im going to need people to help me get the guild set up 3 days before open beta. Also Im looking for guild officers. Please post on the guild forums. Remember to install Raidcall and join our group if you havn't already Raidcall ID is 5127014

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Please make sure to register on the guild forums if you havent already and you are a member

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Hey guys, Im going to be sending out reminders to all those who asked to join since last April. It will be kind of stock PM asking if you still are going to be with us at launch or if youve decided to go with a different guild. It will also contain links to guild rules and the guild forums

Also we are still recruiting, if you would like to join us please got to the guild forums read the rules. If you think you can follow them feel free to register on our forums and make an introductory thread.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Ive sent out most of the reminder PMs I only sent the to those I havent talked with in the last week or 2.

Anyone who would like to join is still welcome to do so

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Our current 2 officers are

Gamer0795

and

Shonsu5320

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Get ready for BW4 and its new stuff guys

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    dont forget to PM me back if I sent you a message about the guild.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    so I think I fixed every issue in my quest., know to just add more NPCs

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Im considering buying christian-gaming.com as Richard is wanting to sell it to a member

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited April 2013
    would you please send a PM to me regarding your guild please... thanks. Luna
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for your consideration

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    hey guys Ill be on in a couple hours, expect to see me in game but as always with BWs I have Bible Study tonight at 7PM CST and Church on Sunday.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Well, guys BW4 seems to be going ok so far

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    We are still taking new members.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Dont forget to pray for those who were at the Boston Marathon today, and for the family and friends of any injured or killed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What time is HCG usually active? I play everyday, but my playtime varies, although it's always between 12-8pm eastern. Due to that "early" playtime timeframe it's hard to find a guild that actually has active people during those times.
    Thanks.