test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Forum Game] Ban the person above you!

Comments

• undeadcrabbundeadcrabb Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Banned for not being a hamster while looking like a hamster. Also banned for not being apetising to my spiders.
    Folow me on Deviant art! ;)
  • doogie74doogie74 Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Banned for not being a hamster while looking like a hamster. Also banned for not being apetising to my spiders.

Banned for not feeding kreatyve to your spider to know if he is appetizing to your spider.
    edited January 2014
    Banned, because I ordered my spiders to eat him, but they wouldn't. Said something about not being the right size and color.
    But I must admit, he is quite red and 82x82 pixels is not even worth the effort...
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Banned, because I ordered my spiders to eat him, but they wouldn't. Said something about not being the right size and color.
    But I must admit, he is quite red and 82x82 pixels is not even worth the effort...

Banned for not only thinking I'm a hamster, but also for thinking I'm a dude. :( *looks down* I got lady parts! I must not be a dude. :D
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    edited January 2014
    kreatyve wrote: »
    Banned for not only thinking I'm a hamster, but also for thinking I'm a dude. :( *looks down* I got lady parts! I must not be a dude. :D

Banned for being ashamed of being a Hermaphrodite.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    doogie74 wrote: »
    Banned for being ashamed of being a Hermaphrodite.

*investigates further* No franks and beans. Banned for accusing me of being a hermaphrodite, when I am clearly all woman.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    edited January 2014
    *investigates further* No franks and beans. Banned for accusing me of being a hermaphrodite, when I am clearly all woman.

Banned for having to investigate farther because you were not sure.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    uhh... banned for making me facepalm.
  • syntaxessyntaxes Member Posts: 72
    edited January 2014
    melodywhr wrote: »
    uhh... banned for making me facepalm.

Banned for facepalming.
    edited January 2014
    syntaxes wrote: »
    Banned for facepalming.

Banned for not helping him out and punching him instead.
    edited January 2014
    banned for unnecessary roughness.
    edited January 2014
    banned for unnecessary roughness.

Banned for not being rough enough so someone else would have to do it for you.
    edited January 2014
    Banned for not being rough enough so someone else would have to do it for you.

Banned for being too rough!
    kuI2v8l.png
    edited January 2014
    Banned for being too rough!

Banned for being a pirate-hamster look a like that thinks things can be to rough.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Banned because I am tired.
    edited January 2014
    Banned for not drinking a cup of coffe!
    edited January 2014
    Banned for not drinking a cup of coffe!

Banned for not spelling coffee correctly!
    kuI2v8l.png
    edited January 2014
    Banned for not spelling coffee correctly!

Banned for being the spelling police.
    edited January 2014
    banned for making me want to be tired enough to want coffe and being too tired to add the extra e.
    edited January 2014
    banned for making me want to be tired enough to want coffe and being too tired to add the extra e.

Banned for being a moderator who does not follow the rules of this post/forum and ban the person above you but instead bans someone several post above the poster above you.
  • aussiedougaussiedoug Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Banned for being a moderator who does not follow the rules of this post/forum and ban the person above you but instead bans someone several post above the poster above you.

Banned 'coz I haven't been here in a while and attacking a mod seems like a very ban-able offense.
    edited January 2014
    aussiedoug wrote: »
    Banned 'coz I haven't been here in a while and attacking a mod seems like a very ban-able offense.

Banned for being clueless because any reason is a good reason to ban in this game regardless of ones position.
    edited January 2014
    Banned for being clueless because any reason is a good reason to ban in this game regardless of ones position.

Banned for calling previous person clueless, whether it be true or not.
    kuI2v8l.png
    edited January 2014
    Banned for calling previous person clueless, whether it be true or not.

Banned because you don't know if he has the clue game or not to correct me for saying he doesn't have a clue or the clue however you want to say it.
    edited January 2014
    banned for having rules.
  • bruticus0bruticus0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Banned for having rules against those that have rules without asking the Great Genie Goat Ruler first.
    edited January 2014
    bruticus0 wrote: »
    Banned for having rules against those that have rules without asking the Great Genie Goat Ruler first.

Banned for even contemplating that melodywhr would post anything without consulting the Great Genie Goat Ruler.
    edited January 2014
    banned because it was the world moose that gave me hamster power.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Banned for being a Moose-ician
    mooseandsquirrel.jpg
    edited January 2014
    Banned for being punny.
    kuI2v8l.png