test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Forum Game] Ban the person above you!

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Banned, because we don't put marmelade on bread here in Latvia! We use jam instead!

Banned for being from a place that I've never heard of, and probably can't pronounce correctly.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • doogie74doogie74 Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    kreatyve wrote: »
    Banned for being from a place that I've never heard of, and probably can't pronounce correctly.

Banned for not googling Latvia so you will know where it is at and how to pronounce it.
  • undeadcrabbundeadcrabb Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Banned for not prooving you googled where Latvia is!
    Folow me on Deviant art! ;)
    edited January 2014
    Banned for not prooving you googled where Latvia is!

Banned because I did not need to google where Latvia is.
    edited January 2014
    Banned for having a great knowlage check!
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Banned for having a great knowlage check!

Banned for not being able to spell "knowledge" correctly.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    edited January 2014
    Banned, because I rolled 1 on my knowledge check!
    edited January 2014
    Banned, because I rolled 1 on my knowledge check!

Banned for banning me just because you rolled a 1!
    kuI2v8l.png
    edited January 2014
    Banned, because changing the way dice falls is the racial ability of hamsters!
    edited January 2014
    Banned, because changing the way dice falls is the racial ability of hamsters!

Banned for banning a hamster who transcends the needs of a dice roll.
    edited January 2014
    Banned for not banning enaugh hamsters.
  • baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Banned for daring to ban Boo's kin

Minsc.jpg
    edited January 2014
    Banning for thinking that hamster there is kin to The Ban Hamster, who has a 100% crit chance.
    kuI2v8l.png
    edited January 2014
    Banned, because the minature giant space hamster is way better than you!
    edited January 2014
    Banned, because the minature giant space hamster is way better than you!

Banned for daring to bring the miniature giant space hamster into the discussion when you know the minature giant space hamster is out-goingly shy.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    "this behavior must not continue. feel the burning stare of my HAMSTER and change your ways!"
    edited January 2014
    melodywhr wrote: »
    "this behavior must not continue. feel the burning stare of my HAMSTER and change your ways!"

Banned for being a moderator that did not ban. You dare put your name in green when you can't ban anyone.
    edited January 2014
    doogie74 wrote: »
    Banned for being a moderator that did not ban. You dare put your name in green when you can't ban anyone.

Banned for thinking that a mod needs to ban anyone. Weren't you the one saying they banned for no reason?
    kuI2v8l.png
    edited January 2014
    Banned for thinking that a mod needs to ban anyone. Weren't you the one saying they banned for no reason?

Banned for not knowing a moderator banning for no reason is still a moderator doing what makes a moderator happy and that is banning.
    edited January 2014
    Banned because melodywhr didn't need to ban anyone, probably because he banned someone right before making his post He was already happy, so he didn't feel like bannning someone!
  • baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Banned for going so far off the 'ban the person above you' track that I have no idea what your talking about..
    edited January 2014
    Banned for having no idea of what I whas talking about.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ok you all have been un-banned because it's friday and everyone needs to start the weekend right. ;)
    edited January 2014
    melodywhr wrote: »
    ok you all have been un-banned because it's friday and everyone needs to start the weekend right. ;)

Banned for being off topic in this thread this thread is about banning not unbanning and a second ban for breaking a moderators cardinal sin by unbanning.
    edited January 2014
    doogie74 wrote: »
    Banned for being off topic in this thread this thread is about banning not unbanning and a second ban for breaking a moderators cardinal sin by unbanning.

Banned for banning a mod twice, and confusing me.
    kuI2v8l.png
    edited January 2014
    Banned for banning a mod twice, and confusing me.

Banned for finally admitting the truth that you are confused.
    edited January 2014
    Banned for confusing a hamster!
    edited January 2014
    Banned for confusing a hamster!

Banned for not being Drow enough to confuse the hamster.
    edited January 2014
    Banned, because drow don't confuse hamsters, they feed hamsters to spiders!
    edited January 2014
    Banned because everyone think's I'm a hamster. :/
    kuI2v8l.png