Install Arc
Options

[Forum Game] Ban the person above you!

Comments

• Options
    doogie74doogie74 Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    kreatyve wrote: »
    Banned for wanting a reward when nothing.

Banned as a reward for not being clear in your banning.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Banned for pointing out my distracted typing.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Banned for pointing out my distracted typing.

banned for... ooh shiny.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    melodywhr wrote: »
    banned for... ooh shiny.

Banned for proving that moderators ban for no reason.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    doogie74 wrote: »
    Banned for proving that moderators ban for no reason.

Banned for accusing moderators of banning for no reason.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Banned for accusing moderators of banning for no reason.

Banned for not removing the patch from your eye so you can see the truth.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Banned for not removing the patch from your eye so you can see the truth.

Banned for thinking my eye patch makes me blind to the truth.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Banned for thinking my eye patch makes me blind to the truth.

Banned for assuming we can not follow the evidence that it does make you blind to the truth by your previous post regarding moderator's bannings.
  • Options
    undeadcrabbundeadcrabb Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Banned because the caretakers of Neverwinter archives can see the truth with their both eyes covered.
    Folow me on Deviant art! ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Banned because the caretakers of Neverwinter archives can see the truth with their both eyes covered.

Banned for trying to promote Kreatyve to a caretaker of Neverwinter's archives with out the proper authority.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Banned for trying to promote Kreatyve to a caretaker of Neverwinter's archives with out the proper authority.

Banned for thinking I'm not already a secret caretaker of Neverwinter's archives. :p
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Banned for thinking I'm not already a secret caretaker of Neverwinter's archives. :p

Banned for keeping secrets.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    You be banned for bannin' t' pirate hamster without talkin' like a pirate. Yarrrrr!
  • Options
    dandare#8529 dandare Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Banned for stealing ships, arrgh. Lady Killgrew asks when yarr goin' to hand back 'Marie of San Sebastian' matey :rolleyes:
    "You stand as inspiration. You are practically the Avatar of Buttkicking." -Quote towards Minsc
    "I choose You Jymaru!" ~for there are times when more than words need to do the talk
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Banned, because Lady Killgrew can go soak herself in t' lake, if she wants me ship! And why don't she brin' me some rum, while she at it? Gettin' dry in here! Yarrr-harrr! *points at the empty bottle*
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Banned, because Lady Killgrew can go soak herself in t' lake, if she wants me ship! And why don't she brin' me some rum, while she at it? Gettin' dry in here! Yarrr-harrr! *points at the empty bottle*

Banned cause we know you say dry you be tryin to sale da boat thru da desert like Jack Sparrow. Yarrr.

**Spoken in the accent of Tia Dalma **
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Banned for assuming we can not follow the evidence that it does make you blind to the truth by your previous post regarding moderator's bannings.

Banned for having someone ban you that seems to never be able to follow a thread and always bans without banning the person above them relevant to that person's comments.
  • Options
    abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Banned for having someone ban you that seems to never be able to follow a thread and always bans without banning the person above them relevant to that person's comments.

Banned for self-banning. :eek:
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    abell39 wrote: »
    Banned for self-banning. :eek:

Banned for not knowing if you ban yourself and you have a split personality you didn't really ban yourself but the otherself instead.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Banned for not knowing if you ban yourself and you have a split personality you didn't really ban yourself but the otherself instead.

Banned for having split personalities sharing the same account.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Banned for having split personalities sharing the same account.

Banned for hindering your split personality that wants to speak in pirate.
  • Options
    dandare#8529 dandare Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Banned... since split personality problem reminds me that I should visit a doctor... for a while now =_=
    "You stand as inspiration. You are practically the Avatar of Buttkicking." -Quote towards Minsc
    "I choose You Jymaru!" ~for there are times when more than words need to do the talk
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Banned for saying the word "doctor" wihout making a Doctor Who joke!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Banned for saying the word "doctor" wihout making a Doctor Who joke!

Banned for thinking one can make a joke about Dr. Who.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Banned for thinking one can make a joke about Dr. Who.

Banned for abbreviating the "Doctor". :p
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Banned for abbreviating the "Doctor". :p

Banned for thinking anyone has the right to abbreviate the "Doctor". I only abbreviated doctor.
  • Options
    elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Banned for thinking anyone has the right to abbreviate the "Doctor". I only abbreviated doctor.

Banned for being so focussed on Capitalism!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    elawyn wrote: »
    Banned for being so focussed on Capitalism!

Banned for spreading your Marxist ways.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Banned for not spreading butter!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Banned for not spreading butter!

Banned for forgetting the marmalade.