• Options
    l3g10nna1rel3g10nna1re Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    same here seems like cryptic did it again

Well done !
  • Options
    mamasandygmamasandyg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Can't get in at all today, I'm going to end up losing all my celestial and ardent coins, I guess. At least I can keep up with professions on gateway.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Finally got in for about 20 minutes, then for about 10. Long enough to do basics on both my characters. STILL getting knocked off with timeout errors.
  • Options
    mestremaxmestremax Member Posts: 43
    edited November 2013
    I can not get into the game because the launcher does not work and it has lasted more than 4 hours.
    I downloaded the launcher from this link "http://download.perfectworld.com/nw/launcher/Neverwinter.exe" but still the same.

pueu.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    "Disconnected from the login server" over and over again when trying to login. If I get logged in, then the server stops responding and I'm kicked by it timing out. Yay. I've run malware finders, antivirus, reinstalled, etc. Nothing is working.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I finally found the problem! Hopefully my irritation and frustration will help someone else. Despite being able to access the internet without ANY problems, I decided to go ahead and grab my daughters USB wireless network adapter on the off chance that my network card was somehow causing a problem. Strangely enough, yeah. I've been on an hour now with NO dropping. I had already updated the drivers on my other card, but something wasn't working well enough for Neverwinter. It did not affect any other internet access or games, but NW didn't like whatever was going on with the card. Hope this helps someone else!
  • Options
    akhumaxakhumax Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hi there, im having the problem "Oops! Your Cryptic Application has crashed. To help us out, please indicate what was going on
    at the time of the crash, while we gather information." and i dont have the teamviewer opened, and i dont know the "Mumble" program, so, i dont have it installed on my pc... We are 3 brothers trying to fix this problem, but we have tryed everything (or almost) and the problem is there always... please help, i really want to play this game, im newbie here!
  • Options
    aliradreamwalkeraliradreamwalker Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I just tried loading the game and get this:
    There was an error loading the login page. Please restart the launcher and try again.

Error -105 when loading url http://launcher.playneverwinter.com/launcher_login?version=1

It was working just fine earlier when I came home from work this afternoon. Now, 4 hours later, I get this. What gives?
  • Options
    xxleyanxxxxleyanxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I just tried loading the game and get this:

It was working just fine earlier when I came home from work this afternoon. Now, 4 hours later, I get this. What gives?

I'm having the same problem as well.. anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
    Synnove ~ Full PvE CW
    Emeril ~ PvP HR
  • Options
    stev2510stev2510 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    My problem is :error loading the login page. Please restart the launcher and try again.
    Error -130 when loading url http://launcher.playneverwinter.com/launcher_login?version=1
  • Options
    goshlarazgoshlaraz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    hi , my launcher stop dowload the game at 88% help plz
  • Options
    ptyslptysl Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i get the cryptic loader screen to pop up then the game crashes gets to the same point i have reinstalled once so far and taht didnt solve the problem
  • Options
    pcsantosabreupcsantosabreu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    When i select "Create character" the screen freezes and then crash. Any fixes?/////////////////////////////////
  • Options
    kyllroy2kyllroy2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 309 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    For the first time since launch I can just simply log into the game without the firefox adware bug. Thank you for blocking this annoying loophole.
  • Options
    demonhunter671demonhunter671 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i replaced the launcher but still the same "CrypticError" plz i need help it asked me to verify some files i let it verify after verifying those files still the same error

Error ticket ID : 27185603
  • Options
    bloodblasterbloodblaster Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Currently getting instant crashes when I try to start the launcher. It didn't do anything like this like..12 hours ago. I had been toying with making a new character, created it, then logged out shortly after. Now it suddenly refuses to work. I downloaded it through Steam, and also tried reinstalling it, tried starting it outside of steam, etc. Just...can't do anything at all.

Error ticket ID: 27975029
  • Options
    bloodblasterbloodblaster Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Another note - I found out just now that I can start the game still by directly opening the client, however using the launcher just doesn't work as the launcher dies the second it starts.
  • Options
    demonhunter671demonhunter671 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ^same here

Error ticket ID : 27185603
  • Options
    charleschu9charleschu9 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    it says it cannot connect to patch server, what do i do...always saying trying to reconnect and i know my internet connection is good, running both wired and wireless. im not a techy, please help
  • Options
    charleschu9charleschu9 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    it keeps on saying unable to connect to patch server. been trying to connect to you guys but i have got zero replies so far. im pretty desperate right now, help me please!!!!!!
  • Options
    khora49khora49 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Having the same problem...since last patch :-(
    Anyone having the problem of not being able to update launchers of other games also?? I think last patch scramble my network settings or something, now can't play anything :-/
  • Options
    xhoi125xhoi125 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Please some admins help me or at least give me an answer about this CrypticError i get someone??? PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!8WNtJKl
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    8WNtJKl
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    8WNtJKl.png
  • Options
    sylvester91sylvester91 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hello everyone.. have some issues re-installed game and know on launcher at trying to update the launcher please be patient staying on 21 mb in fed minutes going down to 20.9 and then back to 21 all the time for about 40 min's not dont know what to do can any1 help?
  • Options
    iamamyiamamy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i have the same problem
  • Options
    ohmoohmo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    after reinstalling OS instaleld ark, then nwn, downloaded 5gb, launched game, quit game, and now its downloading 4+ more gb.
    also, returned back just because got code\blahblah return and we level up you and give you epic weapon, and where them ?? no boost no epics.
  • Options
    iyorozuxiyorozux Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    After i run the nevewinter.exe i received an CrypticError PID:1044 ETID:25996104
    and this
    ErrorTracker ID: 25996104
    http://errortracker.crypticstudios.com/detail?id=25996104

File: c:\src\libs\utilitieslib\utils\error.c
    Line: 372
    Expression: 0

Error Message: Could not rename file that could not be overwritten (CrypticError.exe): Access is denied.

0 cef_cryptic_override (14b050,2800,0,0)
    Line: --- (0)
    Module: Neverwinter.exe
    1 cef_cryptic_override (5dae44,3746e79,1,62ef28)
    2 cef_cryptic_override (374f20c,0,14da0c,14da10)
    3 cef_cryptic_override (374f20c,14da0c,14da10,7efde000)
    4 cef_cryptic_override (374f20c,14da0c,14da10,7efde000)
    5 cef_cryptic_override (5ddd88,5ddc5c,4d7d0309,14fb6c)
    6 cef_cryptic_override (5ddc5c,c9,51c33ec0,69d2ed34)
    7 cef_cryptic_override (1f0000,0,35f369c,1)
    8 cef_cryptic_override (14fc38,7659336a,7efde000,14fc78)
    9 cef_cryptic_override (7efde000,14fc78,77099f72,7efde000)
    10 BaseThreadInitThunk (7efde000,76b29129,0,0)
    Module: kernel32.dll
    11 RtlInitializeExceptionChain (47b050,7efde000,0,0)
    Module: ntdll.dll
    12 RtlInitializeExceptionChain (47b050,7efde000,0,0)
    Module: ntdll.dll

Extra Info:
    CPU: 1596 Mhz (2/2 cores) / RAM: 3686 MBs (1681 free) / Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 6310M / Driver Ver: 7.14.10.812 / OS Ver: 6.1.7601 / VidMem: 384 MBs / D3D11: Unknown
    Acceptable video card driver

Heap is NOT corrupted
    No windows SYSTEM error code found.
    Assertion failed

Program: ...
    SVN Revision: CL_2013_09_25_09_40
    Time: Thu Feb 20 07:01:40 PM
    Process ID: 1044There is no callstack information (NULL Callstack)

How can i deal with this error :(
  • Options
    badgerpants999badgerpants999 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I have a similar error, I've reinstalled ARC, Flushed DNS, Forced Verify on launcher, and replaced the launcher and still it won't stop downloading, even after downloading more than the patch. PLEASE FIX!!!!

The most annoying part of this problem I that when I can't login to the game for a few days, through no fault of my own, my char's lose all celestial coins. I'm getting screwed over from your problems! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    xlegendxhdxxlegendxhdx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I still can come in the game if I launch the game then my pc say that the game doesn't responce anymore.
This discussion has been closed.