test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Call to Arms: Pit Fight preview

cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
edited November 2013 in News & Announcements
The next Call to Arms is right around the corner! Start on November 14, 2013, you'll be able to enter the pit in Vellosk and earn some awesome rewards for successfully completing the skirmish!

Call to Arms: Pit Fight begins: November 14, 2013 at 10 A.M. PST (Pacific) (When is that for you?)
Call to Arms: Pit Fight ends: November 18, 2013 at 10 A.M. PST (Pacific) (When is that for you?)

Learn more in our Call to Arms: Pit Fight preview: http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1025781.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    charisrawrdcharisrawrd Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Sweet, I finally get my Vellosk title =P
    I wish you guys would do these more, the skirmishes are the only thing I'm missing for my questing completion =/
    but I suppose that's my fault =P
    Full steam ahead ;D
    TR Charisrawrd@charisrawrd
    DC KokiriG@charisrawrd
    CW EmoryG@krustyduck
    Previously of the Mindflayer server
  • Options
    valetudo78valetudo78 Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yeah I missed this skirmish with a couple of my toons. Just leveled way too quick. Nice short skirmish that gets down and dirty.
  • Options
    syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I think I missed this on my main, but oh well. I can feed my inner achievement hunter again! Mwahaha!

Wonder which'll be next after this one. Bridge maybe? =P
    contents to be decided
  • Options
    ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    syka08 wrote: »
    I think I missed this on my main, but oh well. I can feed my inner achievement hunter again! Mwahaha!

Wonder which'll be next after this one. Bridge maybe? =P

On PTS bridge is always available for lvl 60 chars. ;)
  • Options
    khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This sounds really great. I like that they decided to have a mount as a reward instead of a companion this time.
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.
  • Options
    suslik7777suslik7777 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Its Gonna be cool if they will make Epic Spider mount or Epic Dragon mount or even Epic Snake mount!!! I will love this game even more! I really love spiders but you should buy pack to get it.. That sucks! Also I will so happy if they will make Flying Mounts!!!
  • Options
    niteingaleniteingale Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Is there any information on the rewards for this event?
  • Options
    omuhaoomuhao Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    niteingale wrote: »
    Is there any information on the rewards for this event?

"Speaking of rewards, there will be new weapon transmutes along with new dyes, Cruel Enchantments, and a new mount! We'll give you a sneak peek at some of the upcoming rewards."

You should read the link above on the first post...
  • Options
    lakeers22312121lakeers22312121 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Is the hunter Class coming out today as well?? because they said along with Module 2 which is coming out with todays patch the shadowmantle Class will be coming with it I've been waiting for ages for that class I hope it is and not Just another lame event for a filler to waste time =__= please answer me ASAP TY Players of Neverwinter >;D
  • Options
    mbllanes199mbllanes199 Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 429
    edited November 2013
    Is the hunter Class coming out today as well?? because they said along with Module 2 which is coming out with todays patch the shadowmantle Class will be coming with it I've been waiting for ages for that class I hope it is and not Just another lame event for a filler to waste time =__= please answer me ASAP TY Players of Neverwinter >;D

Seriously where do people get this information. LOL.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Do not really know noone has written anywhere that a Module 2 is going to be implemented today into the game xD,

as for lakeers22312121 its the today Maintenance annoucement so no Module 2 yet:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?526991-Neverwinter-Scheduled-Maintenance-11-14-7am-PST-(Pacific)
  • Options
    niteingaleniteingale Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    omuhao wrote: »
    "Speaking of rewards, there will be new weapon transmutes along with new dyes, Cruel Enchantments, and a new mount! We'll give you a sneak peek at some of the upcoming rewards."

You should read the link above on the first post...

Oh I read the info but I had in mind more specific information, like previews of the transmutes, dyes and the mount. Thank you very much for pointing out the obvious, but maybe I didn't make myself clear, my bad:)
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Maybe there will be some info next week or a bit before it starts the event, I would like to see it myself, else we have to wait untill it starts :D.
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    niteingale wrote: »
    Oh I read the info but I had in mind more specific information, like previews of the transmutes, dyes and the mount. Thank you very much for pointing out the obvious, but maybe I didn't make myself clear, my bad:)

I can't remember them ever previewing the rewards for any of the other CtA events ( please correct me if I'm wrong) the blog has a pic of a TR with a weapon skin but I dunno if that is from an old CtA or this one
    Maybe there will be some info next week or a bit before it starts the event, I would like to see it myself, else we have to wait untill it starts :D.

The event isn't next week lol , it starts today some time after today's patch
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    imsmithy wrote: »
    I can't remember them ever previewing the rewards for any of the other CtA events ( please correct me if I'm wrong) the blog has a pic of a TR with a weapon skin but I dunno if that is from an old CtA or this one

The event isn't next week lol , it starts today some time after today's patch

My bad to many Dates in my Head and at work i didnt realize its 14th today xD
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    My bad to many Dates in my Head and at work i didnt realize its 14th today xD

Lol no worries , anyways according to the in game calendar it is still October lol...
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Once the event begins (after maintenance ends, pretty much), the event dais in PE should have everything on display. That's how they've handled it before.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    denverralphydenverralphy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013

Module 2 is not coming out with today's patch. Dunno where you heard that it was.
  • Options
    jacksoonjacksoon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Why lame event o.0? call to arms is the best event i ever see in Neverwinter until now, a way to do old skirmish :3
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    This was never stated, anywhere. Today's patch is fixes along with the new Call to Arms skirmish.
  • Options
    tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    jacksoon wrote: »
    Why lame event o.0? call to arms is the best event i ever see in Neverwinter until now, a way to do old skirmish :3

agree also on being a lame event.
    especialy on 60, lot of people walking in at least double the gear that those require.
    needs at least 2 difficulty levels.
  • Options
    jacksoonjacksoon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i don't say is a lame evet O.O i like the CTA, and i like that skirmish. And the mob, scale the damage on your lvl not gear. So, if you have 20k Gs or 5k we still get same damage
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    not entirely talking about gearscores.
    gearscores are lame too.
    especialy with weapon enchants that don`t get count in gs.
    besides that gearscore isn`t realy a smart thing to live by, because it`s also about focussing stats, which are better gained by blues and greens.
    but ok, every talk about gs is useless.
    not going to feed you entirely.
    i just mean it`s just run through a small space and push over some mobs.
    over and over again.
    that`s lame. no fight at all,
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    . . . . . This event has been on the calendar for over a Month. This is part of their normal routine of setting up regular Skirmish Events. Nothing lame about it at all. In fact, this is great and this just adds to the regularly scheduled CTA Events. But hey, to each their own I suppose.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    yes it`s fun, for a couple of times :D for me then.
    but it`s not the first skirmish that gets run over by difficulty level being to low.

it`s safe enough to scale it a bit more on 60 :D
  • Options
    railakrailak Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    any links about the information on the rewards that we could get by playing this event?
  • Options
    syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    railak wrote: »
    any links about the information on the rewards that we could get by playing this event?

Not that I've found yet. Supposedly one of the items is a mount?
    contents to be decided
  • Options
    railakrailak Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    syka08 wrote: »
    Not that I've found yet. Supposedly one of the items is a mount?

ok. thanks for the information
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    . . . . . When in-game, you can click the event in the Calendar which gives a tad bit of details, one being that one of the rewards is indeed a Mount.
  • Options
    bowdidlybowdidly Member Posts: 261 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Nice to have a mount reward, but would be even nicer if we had somewere to store mounts, like what is available for companions an active, ilde store in the inventory