test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The point of TR ??

ggyuggyu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in PvE Discussion
Tr Highest Dps Pvp
Best build : Impact shoot ,Impossible to catch ,Lashing blade
(Wow stun and push back from hide) ,(Immune with dodge from hide ,awesome),(Almost been 1 hit ,nice)

Daily : Shocking Execution , Courage Breaker
(1 Hit daily for sure on High hp players ) ,( 90% Dmg decrease ,just wow )

At wills : Duelist's furry , cloud of steel
(nice immune and drag on players on 3rd hit with high dmg ), ( keep throw blades from hide with high dmg)

Beside high high deflect chance.

That the TR most op Weapon on Neverwinter

Why something like that on here ?? immune ,hide ,high dmg and high deflect
The point of something like that ??make people play Tr only ??
KILLERDDDD
Post edited by ggyu on

Comments

• ggyuggyu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Can someone tell me what the point ??
    KILLERDDDD
  • stalesmokestalesmoke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 126 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    ggyu wrote: »
    Can someone tell me what the point ??

Its the end of the dagger opposite the handle, the sharp end that sticks you in the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
    edited August 2013
    stalesmoke wrote: »
    Its the end of the dagger opposite the handle, the sharp end that sticks you in the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

You right ,It's <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> Rouge in many gmae know as low dmg increase by time and increase dec in same time ,but not spam
    I mean spam immune ,hide and already high dmg
    KILLERDDDD
  • irk2013irk2013 Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Why you crying like a 10 yr old school girl? Learn to counter them.... Yes insta gibbing your CW sucks but learn to pay attention as if you are guarding a node and it turns the enemy color yet noone is there...................
  • eldmorg79eldmorg79 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    im CW, and caster is my "way to go" always and forever...
    rogue maybe need slightly nerf in dmg,,, not much tho... but same as CW need nerf for ice knife... GWF for unstoppable (maybe not anymore.. they are already nerfed)... etc... on my opinion dmg of most/all classes are too high...
    about fighting against rogue... yes... u have to learn... open your eyes... always have them on look...
    unless rogue come sneak from behind i mostly win battles against them.. they are way too squishy (i would may even suggest that rogue have little more survivability in futures update (not much tho)...
    off topic: only class that makes me problem is GF... but im doing better and better against them...
    once more... practice, practice, and practice little more... and u will find a way how to stand against rogues... i did...
    Veno Forever <3
  • lucifer3205lucifer3205 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    btw shocking execution doesnt one shot high hp players. it does more the less health you have its made for when your at half health to end your life without a chance to revive play the class learn it and shut the **** up your inconceivable nit wit
  • aeonsageaeonsage Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    First of all ggyu is , I believe , GWF not CW....

His ire no doubt is at the nerfing of the GWF due to complaints about the GWF's difficulty in PvP, which honestly is a lot of BS, the classes are designed for PvE not PvP and PvPers should sthu and find tactics that work against their opponents instead of whining about "I can't dominate such and such class so it needs to be nerfed."

Rogues are a staple class in D&D the point being to scout ahead, find and disarm traps...not that it's viable in this game format when the sneak ability is so short lived and most players rush through without taking the time to search out an area properly in any case.
    edited August 2013
    irk2013 wrote: »
    Why you crying like a 10 yr old school girl? Learn to counter them.... Yes insta gibbing your CW sucks but learn to pay attention as if you are guarding a node and it turns the enemy color yet noone is there...................

How i shall encounter Someone that use 5k dmg crit from impact shoot from hide and i'm GWF without dodge ??
    GWF got nothing to show rouge from his hide ,GWF not CW lmao
    KILLERDDDD
    edited August 2013
    eldmorg79 wrote: »
    im CW, and caster is my "way to go" always and forever...
    rogue maybe need slightly nerf in dmg,,, not much tho... but same as CW need nerf for ice knife... GWF for unstoppable (maybe not anymore.. they are already nerfed)... etc... on my opinion dmg of most/all classes are too high...
    about fighting against rogue... yes... u have to learn... open your eyes... always have them on look...
    unless rogue come sneak from behind i mostly win battles against them.. they are way too squishy (i would may even suggest that rogue have little more survivability in futures update (not much tho)...
    off topic: only class that makes me problem is GF... but im doing better and better against them...
    once more... practice, practice, and practice little more... and u will find a way how to stand against rogues... i did...

And i didn't say nerfed them in dmg ,Other games which have rouge and know as Assassin Made him Build his dmg and def by time ,Didn't made him spamable to hide ,Hide not have long duration....
    Fact is Rouge Can start with high dmg and high deflect and dodge...
    Either they should make him 1 hitter and less def stuff or Like normal assassin build dmg and def by time.....
    Iknow the idea of "Keep your eyes open" But i can't keep open while i get hit from hide with 8 shoots and impact stun and push back hits and when he appear Immune with dodge way better than GWF Unstoppable and don't forget that it more better than unstoppable ,YOu get dodge from hide with it ,That the point i talk about
    KILLERDDDD
    edited August 2013
    btw shocking execution doesnt one shot high hp players. it does more the less health you have its made for when your at half health to end your life without a chance to revive play the class learn it and shut the **** up your inconceivable nit wit

Ya sure not 1 hit ?? got 1 crit with 20k not 1 hit lol
    KILLERDDDD
  • bladepowahbladepowah Member Posts: 45
    edited August 2013
    Tr Highest Dps Pvp
    Best build : Impact shoot ,Impossible to catch ,Lashing blade
    (Wow stun and push back from hide) ,(Immune with dodge from hide ,awesome),(Almost been 1 hit ,nice)

Daily : Shocking Execution , Courage Breaker
    (1 Hit daily for sure on High hp players ) ,( 90% Dmg decrease ,just wow )

At wills : Duelist's furry , cloud of steel
    (nice immune and drag on players on 3rd hit with high dmg ), ( keep throw blades from hide with high dmg)

Beside high high deflect chance.

That the TR most op Weapon on Neverwinter

Why something like that on here ?? immune ,hide ,high dmg and high deflect
    The point of something like that ??make people play Tr only ??

Because you deserve to die? Actually, I got a buff right now, which is immune to all this kind of threads, it's called "Immune to Butthurt" buff.
  • borgued3borgued3 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 150 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    How i shall encounter Someone that use 5k dmg crit from impact shoot from hide and i'm GWF without dodge ??
    GWF got nothing to show rouge from his hide ,GWF not CW lmao

you may not have dodge, but you have unstoppable and permaprone/stun people. you just have grind your teeth and take a lashing blade to your face like a man (or hope the rogue is dumb enough to start the fight on you with impacts) since you cant avoid it and then punish the rogue for daring to touch you like any good gwf does.

sorry to say but your class isnt any better for us to deal, not sure pos patch though, but before it sentinel gwfs would just roll over everything.
    edited August 2013
    aeonsage wrote: »
    First of all ggyu is , I believe , GWF not CW....

His ire no doubt is at the nerfing of the GWF due to complaints about the GWF's difficulty in PvP, which honestly is a lot of BS, the classes are designed for PvE not PvP and PvPers should sthu and find tactics that work against their opponents instead of whining about "I can't dominate such and such class so it needs to be nerfed."

Rogues are a staple class in D&D the point being to scout ahead, find and disarm traps...not that it's viable in this game format when the sneak ability is so short lived and most players rush through without taking the time to search out an area properly in any case.

Will Thank...
    I made ticket about GWF point in pve and pvp lol ,I just saying TR is op against GWF in less case all GWF said the same..
    I don't know about GF or CW or DC if they find problem against TR...
    GWF not good in pve ,So why shall i try ask any GWF if anyone want them in CN ,answer is no....
    I'm from beholder server WE got only 1 Weapon set for GWF left in Auction with 5millon ??see because what ??
    Because we can't even go to CN ,Because TR and Cw and DC more helpful there =.=
    KILLERDDDD
    edited August 2013
    I think Cryptic should Nerf TR Skills : Shocking Execution (Should not depend on Hp at all ,that is over limit), Courage breaker (50 or 40% damage decrease way better than 90% e.e), Lashing Blade (Why Give it 100% Crit after hide That unfair can't see and get 15k hit ?? Either Decrease damage or remove 100% crit chance), Impact Shoot (Really ?? Never know assassin Could be ranger with high damage ), Impossible to catch (Why give him dodge after hide ?? Unstoppable For GWF don't give dodge while GWF have no dodge shift like TR ), Stealth (Decrease time ,really that impossible with spam hide from Bait and switch )
    KILLERDDDD
  • selsel11selsel11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I think Cryptic should Nerf TR Skills : Shocking Execution (Should not depend on Hp at all ,that is over limit), Courage breaker (50 or 40% damage decrease way better than 90% e.e), Lashing Blade (Why Give it 100% Crit after hide That unfair can't see and get 15k hit ?? Either Decrease damage or remove 100% crit chance), Impact Shoot (Really ?? Never know assassin Could be ranger with high damage ), Impossible to catch (Why give him dodge after hide ?? Unstoppable For GWF don't give dodge while GWF have no dodge shift like TR ), Stealth (Decrease time ,really that impossible with spam hide from Bait and switch )
    i agree beside Duelist's flurry need to be nerfed too why give him immune while it At-Wills skill
  • degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If you're wondering how to deal with a TR from a CWs point of view, check out this thread.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
    edited August 2013
    If you're wondering how to deal with a TR from a CWs point of view, check out this thread.

CW can make TR appear i know ,But I'm GWF =.=
    KILLERDDDD
  • marclovesvinamarclovesvina Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2013

1. shocking execution was needed before. No need any Nerf now.

2. no one us use Courage Breaker.
    3. Lashing Blade is the only killing move here. no need to Nerf
    4. Impact Shot have a very short range to use it. Its not like a CW's Magic missile.
    ITC I bugged right now
    6. If stealth decreased the time of duration, were useless.

Learn to play please and stop whining like a kid.
  • esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    CW can make TR appear i know ,But I'm GWF =.=

It takes 2 very well geared geared TRs to get my GWF down. So something is wrong with your build.
  • athro420athro420 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    well, the immunity only lasts 3 seconds after that your a glass knife. Hide doesn't prevent dmg either direct or AoE and dmg makes hide go away fast fast, and more dmg wont allow you to build it up. with the line up you have you cannot restealth until your out of combat or not getting hit for some time. to be a good TR it takes timing and skill, its not without its vulnerabilities at all, a strong player can easily destroy an Average TR as where as a GWF can mash the buttons and blk and stun and oneshot you. every class seems to have a CC or a AoE or both, CW are nasty to get hit by. others have block or heals or can regen AP fast as hell, or over all damage mitigation.Some people dont like to hide, some people like to fight from a far with big boom boom, some in your face smash, so the point id say is to <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> people off that cant seem to counter them lol
  • dante125pldante125pl Banned Users Posts: 42
    edited August 2013
    they only should rework executioner tree
  • facexcontrolfacexcontrol Member Posts: 281
    edited August 2013
    Its really funny how in this game everyone thinks he is playing on a level and they dont have any self-doubt.
    All people do is use the stupid complain about the unbalanced game since it was a beta.

Well folks the game is a bit more complex then you think and takes some skill development...not only the gear score matters.

Since the last update alot of TR's , GWF's , CW's complain about how nerf'd they are but i know that the good players are still owning while the newbs still suck... they just have something to hold and brag about.
    edited August 2013
    1. shocking execution was needed before. No need any Nerf now.

2. no one us use Courage Breaker.
    3. Lashing Blade is the only killing move here. no need to Nerf
    4. Impact Shot have a very short range to use it. Its not like a CW's Magic missile.
    ITC I bugged right now
    6. If stealth decreased the time of duration, were useless.

Learn to play please and stop whining like a kid.

Really now ?? learn how to play against something i don't see
    Or maybe something gain action point so fast to deal high damage skill like Shocking execution ??
    Impact shot keep him in hide so he can keep spam me with ranged at-wills ,so funny
    KILLERDDDD
    edited August 2013
    esteena wrote: »
    It takes 2 very well geared geared TRs to get my GWF down. So something is wrong with your build.

Maybe they not so geared as you think ,i play sentinel Build and all i can see is impact shoot 4 times and some immune
    And after some action gain i see 19k over my head as crit from Shocking execution
    KILLERDDDD
    edited August 2013
    borgued3 wrote: »
    you may not have dodge, but you have unstoppable and permaprone/stun people. you just have grind your teeth and take a lashing blade to your face like a man (or hope the rogue is dumb enough to start the fight on you with impacts) since you cant avoid it and then punish the rogue for daring to touch you like any good gwf does.

sorry to say but your class isnt any better for us to deal, not sure pos patch though, but before it sentinel gwfs would just roll over everything.

Take it like man ?? I play sentinel Build and take impact shoot from some ppl with 7k crit ??
    Beside stun ?? Really you talk now ,they can spam hide and use immune,so when to stun ?? e.e
    KILLERDDDD
  • lemollenlemollen Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Take it like man ?? I play sentinel Build and take impact shoot from some ppl with 7k crit ??
    Beside stun ?? Really you talk now ,they can spam hide and use immune,so when to stun ?? e.e

LOL another whiner about TR. GWF can't kill TR? You must be some kinda NUB! TR's Cloud Of Steel has been nerfed. Shocking Execution has been nerfed. Lurkers has been nerfed. Duelist Flurry has been nerfed. Heck even Sly Flourish has been nerfed. AND they can't jump and throw daggers no more. TRs are squishy. Have only 2 dodges (Not like CW) and ITC (4sec) and stealth (5 sec) for defense. You have unstoppable (fast cooldown with the right spec), fast gap closer (sprints), knockdowns and good damage (with right spec and gear). Can't kill TR? You're a joke.
  • julianalz55julianalz55 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Really now ?? learn how to play against something i don't see
    Or maybe something gain action point so fast to deal high damage skill like Shocking execution ??
    Impact shot keep him in hide so he can keep spam me with ranged at-wills ,so funny

Error #1: Impact shot from stealth, breaks stealth
    Error #2: TR is the slowest class to gain AP

I'm a TR, and i have gotten owned by every class in the game, even from a DC lol, and you dont see me asking for nerfs to other class or buff for TR, I just now that those guys im playing against, have better gear/enchantments than me.
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Maybe they not so geared as you think ,i play sentinel Build and all i can see is impact shoot 4 times and some immune
    And after some action gain i see 19k over my head as crit from Shocking execution

More anti TR complaints from PvP?
    You're getting hit by impact shot twice. Once from stealth (3 stacks) and that breaks stealth unless they have Lurker's Assault up. Then a second hit. That's four stacks, you can't be hit four times in succession because IS only has three shots.

That being said, you're a GWF. You have multiple AoE attacks which not only hit TR's in stealth unless they have ItC up, but they also drain stealth rapidly. If you are dying consistently, try doing something different than what you have been doing. This applies to both in game and on the forum.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• axis40axis40 Member Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    esteena wrote: »

your build is tene sent lol.plz give a build that works with rank 5 enchants like most tr have and still have no problem...
  • drsconedrscone Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The point of the TR is to win 1 on 1 fights. He's supposed to beat you, unless he slips up or you get lucky. I play a CW btw and I can beat badly played TRs and sometimes give the good ones a hard time if I can survive their initial rush. PvP isn't about fair fights between balanced classes. It's a 5v5 team sport. Get out of position and you'll suffer. Any class 2v1 on a TR will squash him.
    Tele Savalas, Dwarf Thaumaturge CW
    Putting the Buff into Debuff since 2013 \o/ (Does that even make sense)?